Training my energy and actually making progress! :D

lovelyendeavor

User ID: 1537816
United States
10/21/2011 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Training my energy and actually making progress! :D
That's amusing, somebody teasing you for something you mentioned on here. Immature, but funny.

Well sometimes civilized life can be boring. Some people prefer a battlefield to a suburb. Lol. I have to get away to the exciting side of the city on weekends to keep myself happy.
.o[ once was a lurker, like you. ]
lovelyendeavor

United States
10/21/2011 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
How do you gauge how strong you are astrally?

Just pick a fight and see what happens? Haha..
Reiz  (OP)

User ID: 2912160
Canada
10/21/2011 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't remember if I covered this in my initial posts but it seems the Kruger Effect depends a lot on how connected you are to your spirit and how much of your consciousness has transferred over to it.

If you're not very connected not much will happen to you physically if your spirit is attacked unless the attacker know how to force the connection. Which is a handy trick for assassinating troublesome sheep.

But if a lot of your consciousness is transferred over you could still die and yet not have any marks on your body from it.

Obviously if youre really connected to your spirit and you get clawed pretty badly and those claw marks show up 100% on your body... you'll probably be in pretty bad shape. But you can also be in equally bad shape if those marks don't appear at all. Your energy has been sucked away in that case it seems, and you can get other strange effects like compromised immune system for a while or strokes/ heart attacks caused by some sort of shock. Well those last ones are theories but I do know from experience that it does make you feel all weak and feeble for a while. No energy to even get out of bed sometimes, and you can get sick almost immediatley, even durng a fight.

I don't really know everything about the finer points of the Kruger Effect yet but hey, all we need to know is it means you can die from this stuff if you're not careful.

And you can, well I can, kind of sense how much of the person is in that spirit body. Helps me decide how brutal I get to be with them.
Warning, spirits, aliens, and humans are prophetically impaired:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Reikara

User ID: 3774554
Australia
10/22/2011 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: lovelyendeavor

Or you can just stand in your astral garden and have the fights come to you. :(

Last Edited by Gemini Allegiance on 10/22/2011 12:03 AM
“Saying one government is better than another government because one only killed 10 million, as opposed to 100 million is absolute insanity.” - Shingen.

"You can't live in a happy and carefree world and have freedom while you are trying to impose your will onto others." - Anonymous Coward.
lovelyendeavor

United States
10/22/2011 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I heard about that, and when people who have too much consciousness transferred to their astral form actually having a harder time getting back if they get captured, while people new to traveling would actually have an easier time getting back and waking up.

I'm guessing the ideal is to go half and half?

Last Edited by lovelyendeavor on 10/22/2011 12:05 AM
lovelyendeavor

United States
10/22/2011 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't like it but I guess if I'm going to do it regularly and gain something from it, I need all the facts. Lol.. Definitely not stumbling into this blindly.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/22/2011 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

I detailed this much more in the "My experiences" thread but I'll mention it briefly here.

I'm a Wraith, My job would normally consist of hunting down people like rogue Archangels or equivalent and killing them if necessary. Like I said, I have been a soldier for a long time.

The first person with a grudge to come after me was a lady by the name of Kerrigan Almora. She died June 21 or 22 2010 via dismemberment and incineration. Yes, both. In the end it took a total of four of us a whole 24 hours or more to kill her because of her habit of doing hit and runs to try wearing us all out by constantly needing to chase her.

Although to be perfectly honest in a stand up fight between her and say Archangel Michael, Kerrigan would win, hands down. No, I'm not joking.

Sure this could be construed as an ego trip but I've met Mike up there and I don't really like him very much. And apparently I did something to piss off Gabriel but I have no idea what, nor do I care.

My unincarnated friends and I don't really get along very well with the "local authorities." We leave them alone to do whatever they wanna do and vice versa, I like it that way.

Its stuff like that that I use as my barometer of relative strength.

lovelyendeavor

United States
10/22/2011 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Reikara

Tell me the story. ^____^ Please!
lovelyendeavor

United States
10/22/2011 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I detailed this much more in the "My experiences" thread but I'll mention it briefly here.

I'm a Wraith, My job would normally consist of hunting down people like rogue Archangels or equivalent and killing them if necessary. Like I said, I have been a soldier for a long time.

The first person with a grudge to come after me was a lady by the name of Kerrigan Almora. She died June 21 or 22 2010 via dismemberment and incineration. Yes, both. In the end it took a total of four of us a whole 24 hours or more to kill her because of her habit of doing hit and runs to try wearing us all out by constantly needing to chase her.

Although to be perfectly honest in a stand up fight between her and say Archangel Michael, Kerrigan would win, hands down. No, I'm not joking.

Sure this could be construed as an ego trip but I've met Mike up there and I don't really like him very much. And apparently I did something to piss off Gabriel but I have no idea what, nor do I care.

My unincarnated friends and I don't really get along very well with the "local authorities." We leave them alone to do whatever they wanna do and vice versa, I like it that way.

Quoting: Reiz

This is and isn't completely new to me. I've known such roles existed but didn't know how or why they might be needed. But it sounds like business is booming for you lol.

Though I do believe some angels aren't as powerful, I think you're underestimating Michael. There were some men who roamed the earth that angels feared before, not all of them are equipped to fight. But Michael is a major one, he's overwhelmingly strong, and that's just from my knowledge of history.

I don't know what I want to do. Usually I just travel, super short trips. Maybe I'll visit some of those famous temples and learn new things. : P You know, the safe shit.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/22/2011 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is and isn't completely new to me. I've known such roles existed but didn't know how or why they might be needed. But it sounds like business is booming for you lol.

Though I do believe some angels aren't as powerful, I think you're underestimating Michael. There were some men who roamed the earth that angels feared before, not all of them are equipped to fight. But Michael is a major one, he's overwhelmingly strong, and that's just from my knowledge of history.

I don't know what I want to do. Usually I just travel, super short trips. Maybe I'll visit some of those famous temples and learn new things. : P You know, the safe shit.

I almost, almost had to fight him one time. There was someone down here who's spirit tried to get me and a bunch of others labeled as "enemy's of the state" essentially and it led to a standoff between my group and all the archangels in the throne room.

How that happened was I barged in and started fucking her up and then all of the archangels stepped in. Frankly I may be good, but 1 vs 13 or so archangels is not something I could realistically handle. I don't actually know how many there were, I didn't exactly take the time to count. Either way I was about to try doing it all myself until literally all the rest of my group popped in out of nowhere.

He is strong, I won't deny that, and is comparable to myself I'd say. But again, realistically, I think I'd win in the end. I'm not even the strongest member of my group, I'd say I'm 4th or 5th actually. But I refuse to ever give up or stop even if odds are against me. If i'm not dead, then I haven't lost yet.

I'd say I have far more of a drive to win than the archangels do. But not fighting for 22 odd years has dulled me quite a lot tactically, I am certainly not the strategist I was before I came down here. So I think it could go either way if I were to do it right now. I think it will take me a while to knock all that rust off.

Reikara

Australia
10/22/2011 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Tell me the story. ^____^ Please!

Rofl.

I wouldn't really know how to compare strengths and such, other than to compare it with friends or other people you've fought. Reiz keeps telling me about these tournaments in the astral heaps of fighters will enter to either learn or just prove how strong they are. I'm sure that could be one way to tell, but personally I'm steering clear of those.

The astral garden thing was in reference to this uncanny pattern that occurred in our group and I'm sure would happen to many others. When we first began to access the astral / spiritual realms and entered our own garden spaces, we were constantly attacked. Either by those with past life grudges, what Reiz termed the 'local authorities' and their associates, beings from various other factions with agendas etc.

Basically if you're human and you know these things, you're not very well liked by many beings up there, given the general opinion of what humans are to them. I remember the first time I was able to get into my garden fully, a girl came out of no where and beat me to the ground, she was rather pissed about something and even more pissed when I didn't recognize her or why she could have possibly been that angry.

Basically we didn't even have to move an inch to have the fights come to us. Even when we weren't in AP we were constantly attacked in dreams. After a while the amount of attacks declined I guess as people began to realize we don't just allow everyone to walk all over us. Not every encounter was a victory but my guess it may have become apparent their usual tactics they used on others didn't really work on us.

(Trying to convince us we're oh so special 'chosen ones' etc.) So while you can expect attacks and it's not exactly a shiny loving rainbows and lollipops land, if you begin to build a reputation for yourself as someone who doesn't take shit, the likelihood of being abducted/ attacked/ harassed etc will be lesser.

Last Edited by Gemini Allegiance on 10/22/2011 12:44 AM
“Saying one government is better than another government because one only killed 10 million, as opposed to 100 million is absolute insanity.” - Shingen.

"You can't live in a happy and carefree world and have freedom while you are trying to impose your will onto others." - Anonymous Coward.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/22/2011 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Besides, its not like it'd be the first time I've had to fight and kill a full fledged military Archangel here.

The last time I came here (earth in this dimension) I had to do it twice, arguably more if you count those working with them.

Again I've detailed some of this in the other thread already.

lovelyendeavor

United States
10/22/2011 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I almost, almost had to fight him one time. There was someone down here who's spirit tried to get me and a bunch of others labeled as "enemy's of the state" essentially and it led to a standoff between my group and all the archangels in the throne room.

How that happened was I barged in and started fucking her up and then all of the archangels stepped in. Frankly I may be good, but 1 vs 13 or so archangels is not something I could realistically handle. I don't actually know how many there were, I didn't exactly take the time to count. Either way I was about to try doing it all myself until literally all the rest of my group popped in out of nowhere.

He is strong, I won't deny that, and is comparable to myself I'd say. But again, realistically, I think I'd win in the end. I'm not even the strongest member of my group, I'd say I'm 4th or 5th actually. But I refuse to ever give up or stop even if odds are against me. If i'm not dead, then I haven't lost yet.

I'd say I have far more of a drive to win than the archangels do. But not fighting for 22 odd years has dulled me quite a lot tactically, I am certainly not the strategist I was before I came down here. So I think it could go either way if I were to do it right now. I think it will take me a while to knock all that rust off.

Just don't get too blood thirsty! Maybe make a point peacefully before you get yourself into even worse trouble later down the road.

What do you mean you haven't fought for 22 years? Does this tie into your reincarnation belief?

Howcome you don't combat in the physical? I see enough action awake, it's like I never saw a point even traveling the astral realm until I saw this thread. Just thought it was just a plus of being in control of you spirit and soul.
lovelyendeavor

United States
10/22/2011 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
*your
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/22/2011 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh god those tournaments.... Shay used to make me go to them for training because such a wide variety of fighters from all different backgrounds using a multitude of styles were guaranteed to be met at them. She figured it was a great way to sharpen my mind and abilities and keep me from getting rusty... and she was right. That amount of diversity really does help you learn to be dynamic and flexible. Although I hated them. HATED THEM!!!!!! D:<

Tournaments to me are meaningless fights. All you're diong is trying to prove who can beat the shit out of who. But it does help a lot with becoming a good tactician and all that.

Also, because some of these tournaments are massive with a few thousand entrants and become these huge week(s) long festivals where you know millions of people are going to be watching you it helps prepare (or desensitize) you for things like fighting a battle over a crowded city where you also have millions watching you.

You learn how to not let any of that stuff affect you in addition to all the other stuff. Plus you do get to see how you measure up against the best of the best.

lovelyendeavor

United States
10/22/2011 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rofl.

I wouldn't really know how to compare strengths and such, other than to compare it with friends or other people you've fought. Reiz keeps telling me about these tournaments in the astral heaps of fighters will enter to either learn or just prove how strong they are. I'm sure that could be one way to tell, but personally I'm steering clear of those.

The astral garden thing was in reference to this uncanny pattern that occurred in our group and I'm sure would happen to many others. When we first began to access the astral / spiritual realms and entered our own garden spaces, we were constantly attacked. Either by those with past life grudges, what Reiz termed the 'local authorities' and their associates, beings from various other factions with agendas etc.

Basically if you're human and you know these things, you're not very well liked by many beings up there, given the general opinion of what humans are to them. I remember the first time I was able to get into my garden fully, a girl came out of no where and beat me to the ground, she was rather pissed about something and even more pissed when I didn't recognize her or why she could have possibly been that angry.

Basically we didn't even have to move an inch to have the fights come to us. Even when we weren't in AP we were constantly attacked in dreams. After a while the amount of attacks declined I guess as people began to realize we don't just allow everyone to walk all over us. Not every encounter was a victory but my guess it may have become apparent their usual tactics they used on others didn't really work on us.

(Trying to convince us we're oh so special 'chosen ones' etc.) So while you can expect attacks and it's not exactly a shiny loving rainbows and lollipops land, if you begin to build a reputation for yourself as someone who doesn't take shit, the likelihood of being abducted/ attacked/ harassed etc will be lesser.

Wuttt.

Well my last two experiences ended short because other things interfered and I had to jet before something happened. Which is why I was just like, not worth the trouble. Now I have to figure out how to end trouble before I give up all together.

It's irritating when those inbetween creatures never like humans who know things. Got attacked a lot in the physical. Which I think is backwards, people who know more actually tend to develope more respect in general for that world. Well, so maybe some greedy humans outwitted them and screwed them over in the past too... But anyway.

Last Edited by lovelyendeavor on 10/22/2011 12:56 AM
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/22/2011 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just don't get too blood thirsty! Maybe make a point peacefully before you get yourself into even worse trouble later down the road.

What do you mean you haven't fought for 22 years? Does this tie into your reincarnation belief?

Howcome you don't combat in the physical? I see enough action awake, it's like I never saw a point even traveling the astral realm until I saw this thread. Just thought it was just a plus of being in control of you spirit and soul.

I don't have my abilities physically yet, that's what I'm trying to get to. Also I'm kinda mostly blind as I've said and so fighting probably wouldn't turn out too well for me.

So does this mean you're used to seeing people flying around and throwing energy balls and more physically? Because damn if so I envy you.

lovelyendeavor

United States
10/22/2011 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh god those tournaments.... Shay used to make me go to them for training because such a wide variety of fighters from all different backgrounds using a multitude of styles were guaranteed to be met at them. She figured it was a great way to sharpen my mind and abilities and keep me from getting rusty... and she was right. That amount of diversity really does help you learn to be dynamic and flexible. Although I hated them. HATED THEM!!!!!! D:<

Tournaments to me are meaningless fights. All you're diong is trying to prove who can beat the shit out of who. But it does help a lot with becoming a good tactician and all that.

Also, because some of these tournaments are massive with a few thousand entrants and become these huge week(s) long festivals where you know millions of people are going to be watching you it helps prepare (or desensitize) you for things like fighting a battle over a crowded city where you also have millions watching you.

You learn how to not let any of that stuff affect you in addition to all the other stuff. Plus you do get to see how you measure up against the best of the best.

This sounds straight out of an anime. Lol.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/22/2011 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

This sounds straight out of an anime. Lol.

Then maybe there's a reason for that.

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/22/2011 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
we're both on chat right now by the way, would love it if you joined us

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/22/2011 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hope that the fact that my experiences and mentality sound like they might make a good story doesn't magically somehow devalue everything I say now. I am being serious with all of this.

Last Edited by Reiz on 10/22/2011 01:07 AM

lovelyendeavor

United States
10/22/2011 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok I'll get on, but how do you join a chat on there?

After you read that can you delete that paragraph please?

I don't like sharing my experiences as much as most people might.
lovelyendeavor

United States
10/22/2011 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hope that the fact that my experiences and mentality sound like they might make a good story doesn't magically somehow devalue everything I say now. I am being serious with all of this.

Lol it doesn't, no worries. Well, at least for me.

I wonder how many people are shaking their heads at us right now hahaha.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/22/2011 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

you have to download and install it, its an instant messenger like MSN (Or Windows Live now I guess) I like it because you can link a bunch of other Im clients into it and do it all from there.

Last Edited by Reiz on 10/22/2011 01:21 AM

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/22/2011 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry I get defensive very easily sometimes :S

I'm sure almost every "normal" person who'd read this would be wondering how long its gonna take the social workers to get here.

But seriously, I keep referencing that "My Experienes" thread for a reason.

Last Edited by Reiz on 10/22/2011 01:24 AM

lovelyendeavor

United States
10/22/2011 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

you have to download and install it, its an instant messenger like MSN (Or Windows Live now I guess) I like it because you can link a bunch of other Im clients into it and do it all from there.

Lmao how did I miss that. I never read directions haha.
lovelyendeavor

United States
10/22/2011 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry I get defensive very easily sometimes :S

But seriously, I keep referencing that "My Experienes" thread for a reason.

Yes... You want me to read your other e-book.

I will... some day... >.>

Okay okay, link me and I'll read it.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/22/2011 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
It was linked at the very top of the very first post.... and its not an e-book.... -_-

Thread: My Experiences - Representing The Spiritual [Non Religious/ Love and Light/ Crackpot] Side Of The Conspiracy

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/22/2011 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, intermission time again while I try to think of more relevant stuff to talk about here.

For now, Duck song:

Reikara

Australia
10/22/2011 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wtf o.O

Last Edited by Gemini Allegiance on 10/22/2011 04:26 AM

GLP