Training my energy and actually making progress! :D

Reiz  (OP)

User ID: 2912160
Canada
10/22/2011 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Training my energy and actually making progress! :D
All right, I'm kinda at a loss of what to talk about next. I don't want to make the mistake I did in other blogs of talking about really advanced stuff that the average person can't use or relate to anyways.

So I think its best to stick to very basic stuff like how to find your energy in the first place. You can't use it if you can't feel it after all.

Its actually a very simple method. Get yourself all calm and relaxed both mentally and physically in a quiet place first. Listen to your body and your breathing, feel your blood flowing, pay attention to everything. Try to manipulate these things, making blood flow stronger in different areas for example. Try to feel things at a subtler and subtler level and control them until you can't find anything else to feel. Now, try to find a part of yourself that is totally devoid of any feeling whatsoever. Once you find that part, try to manipulate it, try to feel something there. Anything.

This is basically how I found my energy the first time. I used my imagination to suggest to my body that blood was already flowing stronger in some areas than others, and eventually it followed suit. When I got to the point where I could feel nothing else, I looked to my brain of all places and felt nothing there. When I imagined that there was something there, I got a strong buzzing in my ears and across my entire body, and then I simply controlled that like I did my own bloodflow at the beginning.

That buzzing sound and feeling seems to be the universal sign that you have energy flowing through you. Its not the same as Tinnitus though, because this comes from an actual vibration you can feel in yourself.

Once you have found that energy you need to learn how to control it as effortlessly as any muscle, its only after that that you can use it.

Peoples sense of energy is virtually non-existant these days. Dead for all intents and purposes, this is why you need to be so relaxed and so calm both inside and out with no distractions just to find your energy. But after you do find it you'll notice that your senses get stronger with use. You can begin to pick up more information from your environment than you ever could before. More things about people too.

I tried not to be overly technical with this one, ask questions if you need clarification of course. Hope it helps.
Warning, spirits, aliens, and humans are prophetically impaired:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/23/2011 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Awww.... no questions today? :(

I don't actually know what else to talk about now, I kinda need people to ask stuff..... or maybe that's it for this thread till I do more training and write up more reports.

lovelyendeavor

User ID: 1537816
United States
10/23/2011 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Put some more advanced stuff up. That is really basic...
.o[ once was a lurker, like you. ]
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/23/2011 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: lovelyendeavor

okay then.... I'll be doing a bunch of copy/pasting for this next part.

I did a series of Spellcraft blogs on a site called Ashtar Command

(the one where we got constantly harassed for being "darkworkers" and not bowing down to the almighty shiny beings who are perfect and never lie and etc, etc.)

And so I figure I might as well just copy those rather than retype the same stuff again..... but I'll try cleaning up the spelling first :S

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/23/2011 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spellcraft - Basic Theory

You probably all know about how a stereotypical spell works, Wave your hands in some funky pattern, say some ancient sounding non-English word, and boom, spell activates.
Ever wonder why those physical and verbal components are there? Or
here's a better question, why is it that there's a specific prayer
for exorcisms in a given religion? Is it because those words have
always had an exorcising effect on spirits since before time began,
or is it simply because you <i>believe</i> they do?

Spells don't really have names or motions, they have mnemonic devices. By pairing your intentions with <i>specific</i> movements and/or words over and over and
over again you condition your body to respond to those actions the
same way it responds to the intention. But if the intentions all you
really need, why add the conditioning right? Some spell effects
require very complex, multistage activations and modulations of
energy in order to function properly. Trying to remember all that
yourself and do it all yourself each and every time is incredibly
difficult. It's like if you had to consciously control every system
in your body, you wouldn't have the energy to concentrate on anything
else. So you have a subconscious to do that for you automatically.
The "name" of a spell is like a computer script. By saying,
thinking or feeling it you run the script and the spell executes. You don't need to say the spell in order for it to work, but in the beginning that extra effort will help focus you. As you perform the same spells over and over you get used to them and won't need to say the name, or even think it eventually. You'll just feel the spell. But saying it verbally helps guarantee that you do all three.

Crafting a spell is not that much different from designing a computer script. There are easy ways, and hard ways to get the same thing done. I prefer the easy way. Standing there and trying to just intend your spell into
existence is very, very hard. If any of you know or are a programmer
ask them about using things like modules, lists, arrays and all that
stuff and why they do that instead of writing the entire script out
line by line. Brute forcing is like getting the computer to execute
10,000 lines of code one by one. Using verbal, somatic and other
devices gets the same thing done with 3.

Next part, why all the funky arcane words? Why not an English word I'm familiar with?

In Harry Potter why is Expeliamas (or whatever) called Expliamas? Can you use Expeliamas in a sentence that doesn't talk about that particular spell? Not really, right? That's
the point, you generally <i>don't</i> want to use a word
you're familiar with. That word is already associated with a concept
other than the spell you're making. I could've used Synch when I designed my spirit body merging spell, but synch
already means something else other than what I'm trying to achieve. I
don't want my mind to confuse the concepts of my spell with the ones
of synch. So I make up a new word specifically for this concept, Seya in this case. That
way I can ensure that there's no cross contamination. I'm not
synching myself, I'm seyaing myself, you see?

This doesn't mean you <i>can't<i/> use a word your familiar with, as long as you can very clearly differentiate between the two concepts you should be okay.

And all of these principles are the same for the somatic components as well. Making your own spells isn't much different than writing a computer script, depending how you look
at it. I hope this helped all of you

Please cast responsibly.

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/23/2011 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

This isn't directed specifically at you by the way:

Oh and to be perfectly clear, I do use clips from Animes as visual aids for some of this stuff. So if you've got some major source bias where the fact that something an anime means it has zero educational value whatsoever....

Leave.

I'm not going to put up with people who judge the information for a reason as pathetic and childish as that.

Also if you think I'm crazy now, you aint seen nothing yet. I suggest you get versed in the interdimensional physics of fiction that I outlined in the "My experiences" thread a well as elsewhere.

I am not interested in people who will judge a book by its cover, those people are useless to the world as far as I'm concerned anyways.

The first spirit I ever spoke to here about 3 years ago told me something that will probably stick with me forever.

"All stories have lessons for those willing to learn them."

If you don't want to learn, then you're in the wrong thread.

Last Edited by Reiz on 10/23/2011 03:33 PM

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/23/2011 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

okay then.... I'll be doing a bunch of copy/pasting for this next part.

I did a series of Spellcraft blogs on a site called Ashtar Command

(the one where we got constantly harassed for being "darkworkers" and not bowing down to the almighty shiny beings who are perfect and never lie and etc, etc.)

And so I figure I might as well just copy those rather than retype the same stuff again..... but I'll try cleaning up the spelling first :S
 Quoting: Reiz

LOL.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/23/2011 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm that's interesting.

I had thought that people who used spells, the words themselves actually held power and were unique for that reason, and that they needed a recipe of things to make it work. I know Druids used to use things like wands.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/23/2011 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm that's interesting.

I had thought that people who used spells, the words themselves actually held power and were unique for that reason, and that they needed a recipe of things to make it work. I know Druids used to use things like wands.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1537816

wands and stuff like that are sometimes bult in such a way that they enhance certain things or make them easier to do. no different than how a pulley system is designed to make it easier to lift something.

But a lot of that gets into things like enchanting and crystals and binding and all that stuff so we'll ignore it for now.

This next thing I'm posting I do at a pretty big risk of people going all "you're a communist nazi shill!" on me, but whatever.

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/23/2011 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spellcraft - Energy pressure changes and spins, The Regnent

I want to do a blog on how you use energy for things like levitation and flight as well as how you can mold it onto items for various effects and how the way you vibrate it effects what you can do with it as well as some of the side effects like sounds and such that it causes. Before I get to that more formally though I figured I'd post this little convo I was having with Reikara on the related subject of my Regnent and how I noticed certain similarities between it and something I saw in Naruto.

Enjoy!

[20:22] Reiz: the Rasengan and Rasenshuriken bother me
[20:22] Reiz: on one hand they remind me of the Arc Hammer
[20:22] Reiz: except that the AH is a bloodrune spell
[20:22] Reiz: a very complex one
[20:23] Reiz: and works on a different system
[20:23] Reiz: well
[20:23] Reiz: kinda
[20:23] Reiz: its three stages of runes
[20:23] Reiz: although frankly I can't even explain what they all do at the moment
[20:23] Reiz: I know the second stage compresses energy
[20:24] Reiz: but in any case it has the same massive explosive effect as the Shuriken
[20:24] Reiz: except it remains a ball if thrown
[20:24] Reiz: and is more controllable
[20:24] Reiz: it remains a ball regardless actually
[20:24] Reiz: and has no element type
[20:25] Reiz: but it is pure white like that

[The Rasenshuriken also sounds exactly the same as the Arc Hammer when it hits much to my shock when I watched the show. That loud angry buzz? Oh yeah I know that sound.]

[20:25] Reiz: it just bothers me
[20:25] Reiz: however I did notice something cool
[20:25] Reiz: the Shuriken is actually most like the Regnent I designed during the NWO campaign
[20:25] Reiz: when I was watching the anime it appears to do something similar to the Regnent
[20:26] Reiz: in the sense that it seems to destabilize the bonds between matter
[20:26] Reiz: making things easier to shred
[20:26] Reiz: on a nanoscopic level
[20:26] Reiz: except that the Regnent only had a "blast" radius of like 10 feet
[20:26] Reiz: maybe a little more [at most]
[20:26] Reiz: it was designed to be very concentrated
[20:27] Reiz: huge damage on a single target
[20:27] Reiz: it also had no element type
[20:27] Reiz: although I was planning on adding one later if I managed to start tapping into elemental sources
[20:28] Reiz: which I didn't
[20:28] Reiz: so I never added the lightning/wind I wanted to to it
[20:28] Reiz: yes lightning AND wind
[20:28] Reiz: lightning first
[20:28] Reiz: I figured it was the best thing to enhance its vibratory, destabilizing nature
[20:29] Reiz: and wind because it would help with the tearing
[20:29] Reiz: but I never got to a stage in the campaign where I could start working on elements
[20:29] Reiz: I needed more time
[20:29] Reiz: these days I could though
[20:29] Reiz: I suppose
[20:29] Reiz: but whatever
[20:30] Reiz: Then again, I was trying to recreate the Arc Hammer with the Regnent
[20:31] Reiz: except that I was going through the campaign believing all that was a story
[20:31] Reiz: plus I had no way of using bloodrunes
[20:31] Reiz: that shit is way too advanced for the level I was working with
[20:31] Reiz: so I designed something different
[20:31] Reiz: and called it Regnent
[20:31] Reiz: and later upgraded it to the Sierra Regnent
[20:32] Reiz: and had a beam version called Exocet
[20:32] Reiz: and Sierra/Sienna Exocet
[20:37] Reiz: Also because lightning can be created with wind
[20:38] Reiz: via friction
[20:38] Reiz: so it only made sense to use it and wind
[20:38] Reiz: I couldn't think of anything else that would be effective
[20:38] Reiz: fire being the only other element light enough to be viable
[20:38] Reiz: but wouldn't enhance the spell in the right ways
[20:39] Reiz: water and earth are way too heavy
[20:39] Reiz: and also would enhance it in the wrong ways
[20:39] Reiz: making ti too massively destructive instead of concentrated
[20:40] Reiz: also because I was no where near the level of being able to manifest my own water
[20:40] Reiz: so it would only be usable a small amount of the time
[20:40] Reiz: same with earth
[20:40] Reiz: so I'd only be able to use it on the ground
[20:40] Reiz: but air is everywhere
[20:40] Reiz: and its light
[20:40] Reiz: and churns easily
[20:41] Reiz: so it was the best choice

Regnent worked on a similar principle as the Arc Hammer. Rascally you take raw energy and spin it in such a way that the energy both rubs against itself causing a sort of "friction" and also maintains a stable spherical shape. It is a membrane-less ball, which is important because it requires direct contact to some extent. By spinning it such a way that it automatically maintains the sphere shape it will also remain in that shape over distance, meaning you can throw the ball and have it still stay intact even though you are no longer consciously maintaining the spin. The energy is balanced in the pressure sense, just as wind wants to move from high pressure to low pressure the same is true with energy. But by reaching a zero pressure differential inside that ball by having it dynamically balanced, or at least as close to that as possible, you eliminate the risk of it simply spinning apart on its own. Most ranged attacks are spun in some way for this reason, to make sure they retain their punch while in transit.

Unless you use a separate energy membrane to hold it all together which is incredibly amateur in my opinion. I call it "DBZ style" because all you're doing at the simplest level is taking a bunch of energy, forcing it into one spot, then putting a membrane over it and lobbing it at your target. This only ever results in explosions as the energy moves from high "pressure" to low "pressure" and is nigh on effortless to survive if you just tune your aura to deflect the energy around yourself. the energy lacks any cohesion and has no punch because its simply trying to get away from itself as fast as possible.

In any case, the Regnent churns up more energy from the aether or ambient or whatever you want to call it with that "friction" it causes which then gets caught up in the spin like a tornado picking up debris. That "friction" is best described electromagnetically as induction, the way things like alternators and transformers can seemingly create electricity out of thin air.

The high vibrational energy also energize any particles they touch causing effect like ionizing the air to make the technique visible to vibrating the air to produce sound. Although the sheer vibration itself may be enough to create photons of light or spew off a miniscule mist of its energy as photons like mist on a comet. And when it hits, the complex spin begins to destabilize, but because the natural way this energy wants to move (because of the momentum it has now) is in the complex spinning flux you pushed them into, it doesn't just dissipate randomly, it instead continues grinding against itself as the field expands and eventually dissipates once its momentum finally gets cancelled completely my the environment. But while that's happening the energy is also grinding against whatever's on the inside of the sphere, tearing it apart. And because the matter inside is vibrating far faster than normal, the bonds are greatly weakened. (Heat isn't the only way to weaken molecular bonds :P) Thus making it much easier to rip apart whatever's inside that field. metals become incredibly brittle and flesh turns to tissue paper.

Many people write off concepts like this as "anime bullshit", however if they would only stop to think about it for half a second and put real physics against it they'd find its not nearly as bullshit as they assumed. When I saw this part the first time I couldn't help but drop my jaw as I saw what I know as the Arc Hammer, almost perfectly. So here's your visual aid of all that technical mumbo jumbo I was spewing.

Laugh if you want but I sure wasn't.

Please cast responsibly.

Last Edited by Reiz on 10/23/2011 04:29 PM

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/23/2011 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
So Ms. Endeavor is this more to your liking? :P

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1495121
United States
10/23/2011 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is an awesome thread OP! i myself are also working to become proficient with the use of lifeforce, im just now starting to get a real handle on the outer force that you speak of, is there anyway i can contact you and talk about my experiences? I, like you, have nobody to talk to about psychism, with, and im pretty young so nobody my age really even entertains the fact that manipulating it really does happen and is something dormant within the vast majority of us, let me know!
lovelyendeavor

United States
10/23/2011 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
So Ms. Endeavor is this more to your liking? :P

Hahaha yea!
lovelyendeavor

United States
10/23/2011 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to go to this so bad! Make it to at least one of these sites to see all the crystal skulls. : (

-------------
THE MAYAN ELDERS, THE THIRTEEN CRYSTAL SKULLS, AND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THEIR UPCOMING CEREMONIAL PILGRIMAGE ACROSS THE UNITED STATES

TO ALL OUR SOLAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS:

We are very glad to inform all of you initiates from all over the world that on October 27th, 2011, the pilgrimage journey in which we are going to take the sacred Crystal Skulls, is going to leave from Manhattan, New York, with destination to Los Ángeles, CA, in the United States.

All along the way we are going to invoke and implore the Great Cosmic Spirit to enlighten our pathway and the roads we are going to walk on carrying our sacred crystal skulls. This way the skulls will enlighten and activate all the sites where the Great Cosmic Spirit is going to be present. Thus, the sacred sites we are going to visit like Great Serpent Mound, OH; the temples of Cahokia, IL; Sedona, AZ; and many other sacred centers will be activated through this cosmic resonance. Tamuanchán (the original Mayan name for the USA) will be once again the sacred site that must enlighten the whole of mankind in this world.

Hunbatz Men
Council of Maya Itza Priests and Elders

They say 'there's no such thing as too much of a good thing'; believe it or not, there is even more good news fueling this story. The "11:11:11 Crystal Skulls, World Mysteries, LA Gateway Event", along with all of the ceremonial gatherings that take place as the Elders travel across the United States, are just the beginning; they are a 'gateway' to a series of unprecedented live events that will bring the secrets of the ages to the attention of the entire world.

At 11:11 PM, on the night of the 2012 Winter Solstice spectacular, at the exact moment when our Sun and the Earth go into alignment with the center of the galaxy, the Elders, and the Cirque de Soleil performers will present a guided meditation that will unite over two-billion viewers in their hearts and open the space for all of humanity to embrace the unconditionally-loving light of the Divine Feminine. The time has come; the 'Quarantine' is about to be lifted. This event, and all of the ceremonies and performances leading up to it, are the manifestation of a dream, and of a rise in consciousness that will help us to remember who we really are and guide us out of the darkness into the Light.

For those of you who would like to participate in any of these events, please refer to the following itinerary and be sure to go to www.cosmicmysteries.com/journey for more detailed information.

ITINERARY

Oct 26 The Elders arrive in New York

Oct 27 New York Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls

Oct 28 Leave New York to go to the Serpent Mound, OH.

Oct 29 Serpent Mound Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls followed by a day of rest.

Oct 30 Leave the Serpent Mound to go to Cahokia, IL.

Oct 31 Cahokia Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls and a day of rest.

Nov 1 Leave Cahokia to go to Hays, KS

Nov 2 Leave Hays to go to Crestone, CO

Nov 3 Crestone Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls, and day of rest.

Nov 4 Leave Crestone to go to to Kaatsi, AZ.

Nov 5 Private Meeting in Kaatsi with Hopi and Tibetan monks including Rinpoche.

Nov 6 The Elders will spend more time with Hopis and Tibetan Bhakha Tulku Rinpoche after which they will drive to Sedona, AZ.

Nov 7 Sedona Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls plus a public event.

Nov 8 The Elders will leave Sedona and drive to Los Angeles

Nov 9 Los Angeles will be a day of rest for some, and return home for others.

Nov 10 This is the day that another group of 13 elders arrive in Los Angeles from Merida

11:11:11 Gateway Ceremony with 13 Mayan Elders and the 13 Crystal Skulls at Crystal Skull Conference in Los Angeles

Nov 12 Crystal Skull Conference in Los Angeles with 13 Mayan Elders and Pilgrimage Participants present.

Nov 13 Host Gabriel Romero is sponsoring a one day seminar in which Mayan Day Keeper Hunbatz Men will impart his wisdom. The seminar will take place on Sunday, November 13, 2011. Please feel free to distribute this information to anyone who might be interested in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hear the real Maya talk about 2012 and the sacred Crystal Skulls.
lovelyendeavor

United States
10/23/2011 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is an awesome thread OP! i myself are also working to become proficient with the use of lifeforce, im just now starting to get a real handle on the outer force that you speak of, is there anyway i can contact you and talk about my experiences? I, like you, have nobody to talk to about psychism, with, and im pretty young so nobody my age really even entertains the fact that manipulating it really does happen and is something dormant within the vast majority of us, let me know!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1495121

Copy cat. >.>

Hey Reiz so you know at a young age I realized that a lot of Japanese anime is based off this kind of ancient knowledge. Over there the traditionals still believe in much of the folk lore. I wasn't saying you were stealing the cartoon's ideas, but it was something I compared it to even if really ironic. When you said your description is like that for a reason, I absolutely got what you meant. : )
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/24/2011 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1495121

Sure, log in and I'll send you a PM

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/24/2011 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spellcraft - Induction and the Ether

Heh, well this is half related to what I was originally planning to talk about at least :P

Actually it forms the basis of it, the underlying principles.

[16:45] J: Induction?
[16:46] Reiz: its how alternators and transformers seem to be able to make electricity out of friggin nowhere
[16:46] J: Oh
[16:46] J: Coils?
[16:46] Reiz: changing magnetic field creates a changing electric current and vice versa
[16:46] Reiz: hence why alternators spin
[16:46] J: *blink
[16:46] J: Oh
[16:46] J: Generators
[16:46] J: ?
[16:46] Reiz: yes
[16:46] J: Ai
[16:47] J: Yeah, I read a 60's encyclopedia article about that
[16:47] Reiz: this is also more or less what I mean by energy "friction" that I use to churn up energy from the ambient
[16:47] Reiz: except in normal induction there's no real friction
[16:47] Reiz: the energy is only going one way, which is why the induction works the way it does
[16:47] Reiz: with my energy i grind it
[16:48] Reiz: it has nowhere specific to go
[16:48] J: Kinda like a gear and pole
[16:48] Reiz: so it just gets swept up in my vortex
[16:48] J: So you ....
[16:49] Reiz: normal induction makes sure the energy ends up on the other side of the coils
[16:49] J: ...use the rotating cylinder /vortex of energy to draw in energy?
[16:49] Reiz: because its only getting churned up from one direction
[16:49] Reiz: yes
[16:49] J: Yeah
[16:49] Reiz: that's exactly what I do
[16:49] Reiz: even though I can't really control that energy the same as my own
[16:49] Reiz: it still adds to whatever I'm doing
[16:49] Reiz: making it more powerful
[16:50] Reiz: yet I didn't have to pay the energy cost to do that
[16:50] Reiz: its much more efficient
[16:50] Reiz: lets me do a lot with a little
[16:50] J: Yeah
[16:50] J: Hmm
[16:50] J: Lessee.
[16:50] J: A generator uses, a dynamo... ugh, I'm trying to remember how it went
[16:51] J: Lessee
[16:51] Reiz: lets put it this way
[16:51] J: It's a rod of magnet, that spins, and the field around that
[16:51] Reiz: normal transformer has one side of coils that you run energy to
[16:51] Reiz: the other side just receives
[16:52] Reiz: in my version you'd be running energy to both sides
[16:52] J: "snags" the electrons and pushes them, and makes them push the electrons in front of them, and so on, and the current flows
[16:52] Reiz: and thus the energy you churn up has no where to go
[16:52] J: It's a closed-circuit transformer?
[16:52] Reiz: ummmm..... sure....?
[16:52] Reiz: I dunno
[16:52] J: Uhm
[16:53] Reiz: but its because my energy is churning that it works
[16:53] Reiz: it gets caught up in the flow
[16:53] Reiz: thing is you can't just make infinite energy out of nothing
[16:54] Reiz: the amount you get out of the ambient per second is dependent on how deep you cut into it
[16:54] Reiz: and also
[16:54] J: Like.... A transformer is where you have one wire coil around a rod a certain number of times... and then you change the number of coils and wrap that around another rod...
[16:54] Reiz: that energy is not directly controllable by you
[16:54] J: yeah
[16:54] J: What is the ambient again?
[16:54] Reiz: at least not nearly as easily as your own energy that comes from/is of your body
[16:55] Reiz: in physics they used to call it the Aether
[16:55] Reiz: or Ether
[16:55] Reiz: can't remember how they spelled it
[16:55] Reiz: now there is no word for it
[16:55] Reiz: look up Nikola Tesla
[16:56] Reiz: he figured out more about it than damn near anyone else
[16:56] Reiz: the energy that's of your body can be controlled just as easily as your arm
[16:56] Reiz: the energy not of you needs to be manipulated by your energy
[16:57] Reiz: just like you'd manipulate anything you hold
[16:57] J: yeah
[16:57] Reiz: this is why you can't churn up infinite energy
[16:57] Reiz: eventually there's too much to hold
[16:57] Reiz: or at least hold without being clumsy
[16:58] J: So naturally you would either have to expend it or move it into some storage?
[16:58] Reiz: yeah [16:58] Reiz: kinda [16:58] Reiz: the energy you drawn into your body and process will become yours
[16:58] Reiz: but again theres a limit
[16:59] Reiz: the ambient energy you're churning up goes back to being ambient once its no long er doing anything
[16:59] Reiz: so ultimately the amount you can take out is the amount you can hold and no more
[16:59] Reiz: you can't store the rest
[16:59] J: Aih
[17:00] J: Unless you were to channel /your/ energy into something?
[17:00] Reiz: yes you could store your energy into some kind of crystal or something and then recharge yourself and go store more somewhere else
[17:00] Reiz: that's common
[17:00] J: Ai
[17:02] J: So...
[17:02] J: Once your "transformer/vortex" is mashing lines of energy against each other what happens after that?
[17:03] J: *if that's an accurate statement
[17:03] Reiz: the energy that's churned out of the ambient gets caught up in the spin of mine
[17:03] Reiz: as I described in my latest spellcraft blog
[17:03] Reiz: like a tornado picking up debris
[17:03] J: How does the energy get churned out of the ambient?
[17:04] Reiz: with induction
[17:04] Reiz: two way induction in my case
[17:04] Reiz: if it were just one way the energy would want to go into my not inducting hand
[17:04] Reiz: totally defeating the purpose
[17:05] Reiz: I want it to stay out and loose
[17:05] J: *rubs temples
[17:05] J: Ok
[17:05] Reiz: look you know electricity moves from negative to positive yes?
[17:05] J: So you run the energy against each other in a fashion so that it collides with each other, which then brings out energy from the ambient?
[17:05] Reiz: well in this case that's a problem
[17:05] Reiz: yes
[17:06] J: No I'm just trying to understand the aether
[17:06] Reiz: it brings it out anyways even with single induction
[17:06] Reiz: but it goes away just as fast
[17:06] J: and how the energy is disturbed and stays because of this
[17:06] Reiz: yes
[17:06] Reiz: because it has no "positive" to go to
[17:06] Reiz: it just sits there
[17:07] Reiz: and thus remains a part of my churning energy
[17:07] Reiz: doing whatever it happens to be doing
[17:07] Reiz: it remains null
[17:07] Reiz: its like a stem cell
[17:07] Reiz: it can be turned into whatever's near it
[17:08] J: OK
[17:08] Reiz: if I didn't use double induction it would want to convert immediately
[17:08] Reiz: and I don't want that
[17:08] J: So there is an ambient field of infinite energy, that is called the ambient?
[17:08] Reiz: yes
[17:08] J: ok [17:08] Reiz: that's what I call it at least [17:08] J: Lemme think [17:08] J: my next question out [17:08] Reiz: k [17:08] Reiz: I'll brb in the meantime
[17:09] J: k
[17:09] J: So it runs against each other....
[17:09] J: and.....
[17:09] J: uh....
[17:09] J: ther's the ambient sitting there
[17:10] J: and....
[17:10] J: the negative energy (actually positive but Ben franklin messed that up)
[17:10] J: is uh...
[17:11] J: it wants to fill in a hole ("negative")
[17:11] J: btu now there's no hole, though it was expecting one
[17:11] J: uhmm....
[17:15] Reiz: what the "grinding" is is you vibrating the ambient
[17:15] J: Arhg....
[17:15] Reiz: the ambient is made of energy that's not moving
[17:15] Reiz: now you've started shaking it
[17:15] J: Ahhi
[17:15] Reiz: therefore its not ambient anymore
[17:15] J: AH.
[17:16] J: Ok
[17:16] J: Now it makes sense
[17:16] Reiz: this is also part of why you need to have the energy coming from TWO directions
[17:16] Reiz: or else it won't shake
[17:16] J: And then you can fashion it so that the energy produced by grinding maintains the grinding
[17:16] Reiz: partly yes
[17:17] J: The other part?
[17:17] Reiz: the other part if it adds energy to whatever you're doing
[17:17] Reiz: that you yourself didn't need to add
[17:17] J: Aih
[17:17] J: OK
[17:17] J: Phew
[17:17] J: It makes sense
[17:17] Reiz: k
[17:17] Reiz: good
[17:18] Reiz: blog time
[17:18] J: ,acy!
[17:18] J: AAAPPPPIIID
[17:18] J: wait a sec, I still have more to say but my keyboard screwed up
[17:18] <This user is now offline>
[17:18] <This user is now online>
[17:19] J: OK
[17:19] J: So
[17:19] J: Final thing
[17:19] J: Do you necessarily have to run the energy upon itself in a particular fashion?  Or can you just lob it at itself provided it has nowhere else to go?
[17:20] Reiz: as long as it somehow gets the ambient moving it doesn't really matter
[17:20] Reiz: but some ways are better than others depending on what you're doing
[17:21] J: So it's the friction of energy that vibrates the ambient?
[17:21] Reiz: for example if you pierce straight into the ambient you're going to get a tight beam of energy coming out
[17:21] J: How do you do that?
[17:22] Reiz: depending what shape you cut you will get different shapes of energy coming out
[17:22] Reiz: well if you are vibrating energy very, very fast in a tiny, tiny, location the vibrations will run deep into the ambient but not wide
[17:23] J: So the friction has variables of rate of vibration and amount of energy being vibrated?
[17:23] Reiz: yes
[17:23] J: And that determines the way it shakes the ambient
[17:23] Reiz: yes
[17:23] J: Yay
[17:24] Reiz: different wave types matter too but I'm not going to try explaining that now
[17:24] Reiz: you need some actual experience doing this before I try that
[17:24] Reiz: or else it probably just won't make any sense
[17:25] J: Wave... types....
[17:25] J: I kinda have an idea of what you mean.... maybe
[17:25] J: etso perhapso
[17:25] J: Prob not
[17:25] J: I'll just practice doing that.
[17:25] J: And now you can make your blog!

Please cast responsibly.

jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
10/24/2011 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I embrace our cosmic Father, the sun

give all your ego mind, the carnal mind and negative emotions to your father

ask your inner father to transmute all negative emotions in the chalice of the heart

we are transforming into unity and love

we are one

we are love
jacksprat
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/24/2011 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I embrace our cosmic Father, the sun

give all your ego mind, the carnal mind and negative emotions to your father

ask your inner father to transmute all negative emotions in the chalice of the heart

we are transforming into unity and love

we are one

we are love
 Quoting: jacksprat

you have your way and I have mine.

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/24/2011 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Honestly I don't trust/like the astral realm. It's just one big fucking battle ground. If someone asked me I would never suggest they even go, and even if this sounds offensive... to me it's a big waste of time. What do you accomplish there, except to draw attention to yourself and potentially be hunted down? Do you ever learn anything meaningful or useful on that realm?

I swear it blows my mind every time someone says something like this. Not just that it helps validate my own experiences there, but I'm glad our own group aren't the only ones who recognize the reality and dangers there. Most of the time the only other people who go there are your typical religious zealot types who get herded around by angels then come back insisting that it's THE ultimate truth and nothing can ever hurt you beyond this realm.
 Quoting: Reikara

Hm.. herded around by angels is a funny expression.

Okay so what's on the table? Just training?

I think I'll join in with. ; ) I'm just a bit rusty but these posts are a huge inspirational shove to get back into it.

Lol, in some sense I mean that quite literally. We used to hang out on a new age forum mostly consisting of "lightworkers". The majority of them were ok, despite a few of their own versions of bible thumpers.

However the majority of them who did go out and have Astral/ ability experiences and the like would always be shepherded around by angels and so called "light beings". Because those are the only beings they interacted with, apart from placing their own expectations on what'd be like out there (thus allowing beings to pick up on that intent and play them like puppets) they then come back insisting how oh so wonderful, magical and or divine the upper realms are and how nothing will ever hurt you.

Basically anything we said or any of our experiences with battles up there were void or just our 'imagination' simply because these beings had told them something contrary.

In the original thread we basically went on to detail all kinds of stuff although I guess Reiz wanted to dedicate a whole thing to training. That's really our main focus right now for a number of reasons.
 Quoting: Reikara

Nuff said

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1444445
United States
10/24/2011 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
great. you left university to spend your time writing a wall of text on glp?

please see footer
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1549727

Oh good, an ignorant dickhead reply already, how surprising.

And your sharp response, too lacking in any compassion, shows that maybe you had better work on something else.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/24/2011 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

please see footer

And your sharp response, too lacking in any compassion, shows that maybe you had better work on something else.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1444445

And your belief that you have the right to lecture me shows that you shouldn't even be here.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3940780
United States
10/24/2011 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

please see footer

He is compassionate. You couldn't see it if you tried because your approach will always be from the wrong angle.

A judgmental person is forever stuck within a box, and limited.
lovelyendeavor

User ID: 3940780
United States
10/24/2011 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
^^^ Sorry I butted in.

I'm bored in this lab. : P
Reikara

User ID: 4040369
Australia
10/25/2011 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

please see footer

Sorry, but with a comment like that, what the fuck did you expect. Be nasty, get nasty. Why don't you take your own advice and work on your own sense of compassion, you obviously don't posses a single iota if you're bashing the victims on the lower rungs of society.

Last Edited by Gemini Allegiance on 10/25/2011 09:44 PM
“Saying one government is better than another government because one only killed 10 million, as opposed to 100 million is absolute insanity.” - Shingen.

"You can't live in a happy and carefree world and have freedom while you are trying to impose your will onto others." - Anonymous Coward.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/30/2011 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Projection is another useful tool. I split it up into two broad categories defined by which body or form you are in when projecting.

Spirit projection, where you take on the form of your soul which may or may not resemble your body. Mine sure doesn't. This type of projection mainly seems to take place on some other plane of existence although I know for a fact that you can bring your spirit down to earth or some other physical location on this level.

Etheric projection, AKA an Out of Body Experience where you separate your "ghost" from your body and go have fun with it. Named after the term Ethereal. Your ghost is a energy copy of your physical body. It can exist on the same planes as your spirit but is not the same thing.

Why there are multiple bodies I don't know, nor do I know if this is an isolated phenomenon unique to people like Reikara and myself. Both of our spirits look vastly different from our physical bodies, but they do greatly resemble a physical body we have had in the past. Mine for example looks almost exactly like Dante's except different clothes. I saw thus trailer and went "HOLY FUCK THAT'S ME!!!!!!!" and then showed it to about six other people and they also went "WTF THAT'S YOU!!!!!!" so I've got more than a little bit of evidence to back that up. Granted I won't be surprised if people start raising B.S flags over it.

In addition to this video almost exactly resembling a certain period of my past life, a story I'm not going to go into, and making me want to play the game because now I've made a whole bunch of predictions based on how the storyline should go assuming it follows my memories (Which it probably won't but I've been wrong about that before. Damn you Capcom, making me wanna buy stuff).... that's what my spirit looks like except with different clothes.

In any case, projection can be a very useful tool. For one its partly how I was able to remember how I learned magic in the first place. But also you can practice it in those forms generally a lot easier than you can physically. The huge advantage of that is if you learn something up there you can then replicate the method you used to learn it and then learn the same thing down here. Beyond that, you can learn how to do stuff like remote viewing and clairvioance, both are tricky to learn. I can't do those things but I should probably learn how, be rather useful.

You can also learn to become a poltergeist which is always fun :P

Not only that, but if you have very advanced abilities with your spirit or ghost, you can in theory pull that power through to the physical world and have those exact same abilities available here.

The way my friends explain it, and the way I've experienced it the one time I actually managed to do this, is that you need to get yourself into a mindset where you see absolutely no difference between this plane and the others. You need to approach this world exactly like you approach projection, as if you are your spirit/ghost here. If ou can do that, then when you go to use energy you will draw on the power of your spirit instead of your body. This will supposedly result in a sudden and dramatic physical change as your entire spirit pulls through into the physical plane and becomes your physical body. At least this is what I've been told.

I've only ever managed to do that once, and it took a good 30 minutes of coaching and prodding from my friends before I managed to get into that mindset for a single moment. During that moment there was one tiny spark of energy that flowed through my left arm as I tried to use telekinesis. That one spark was strong enough to give me a mild sunburn. Not only that, but the normal energy blocks that mysteriously keep my energy from flowing at its maximum (that cord tether thing I talked about in my sleep deprivation thing) fractured a little bit and let more stuff come through. After that all of my abilities that I did have physically became enhanced until I lost them to my overload weeks later.

Last Edited by Reiz on 10/30/2011 07:47 PM

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/30/2011 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah I post that with the huge possibility of ridicule and all that but I don't really care. Anything that triggers memories for me these days are good things because those memories hold clues about how I can get my abilities back faster or help me remember things used to do that may be useful these days.

For example, knowing that you can safely suck the life force out of your hair and use it like a magical battery (which will eventually destroy pigments and such and turn it white if you do it too much) is really super useful to know if you're in a state where you don't have a lot of energy in the first place but need it.

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/31/2011 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
one of my favorite exercises is the wax one. You take a piece of candles wax, put it between two fingers, and try to focus your energy in as tight as beam as possible. The gopal is to melt a pinhole into the wax. Not the whole thing (although you could try that too) but just one tiny hole. Its there to teach you control, focus and to keep a steady flow of energy going.

And other way to do this is take a small piece of paper, like rip off a piece of receipt paper, then try to light it on fire with your energy.

I like these exercises because they're very visual. You know if you've truly succeeded or not. Although you can feel the energy flowing to know that you're getting somewhere its not quite the same as seeing that paper burst into flame now is it?

Also as an added bonus once you get to the stage where you can do this over and over and over again, you can now prove that you have some form of magical power to even very closeminded people because they'll be able to plainly see it themselves. although this would work best with the paper obviously.

The only reason I mention that is because in some ways waking people up to the reality of this is not such a bad idea because it should get them to start questioning what they think they know. Well in theory anyways.... a hardcore catholic or equivalent might try to stab you for being a demon or worshiping Satan or some other bullshit like that like one did you Reikara in a dream.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/01/2011 06:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
one of my favorite exercises is the wax one. You take a piece of candles wax, put it between two fingers, and try to focus your energy in as tight as beam as possible. The gopal is to melt a pinhole into the wax. Not the whole thing (although you could try that too) but just one tiny hole. Its there to teach you control, focus and to keep a steady flow of energy going.

And other way to do this is take a small piece of paper, like rip off a piece of receipt paper, then try to light it on fire with your energy.

I like these exercises because they're very visual. You know if you've truly succeeded or not. Although you can feel the energy flowing to know that you're getting somewhere its not quite the same as seeing that paper burst into flame now is it?

Also as an added bonus once you get to the stage where you can do this over and over and over again, you can now prove that you have some form of magical power to even very closeminded people because they'll be able to plainly see it themselves. although this would work best with the paper obviously.

The only reason I mention that is because in some ways waking people up to the reality of this is not such a bad idea because it should get them to start questioning what they think they know. Well in theory anyways.... a hardcore catholic or equivalent might try to stab you for being a demon or worshiping Satan or some other bullshit like that like one did you Reikara in a dream.

I like this one a lot.

GLP