Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,842 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 4,058
Pageviews Today: 8,405Threads Today: 6Posts Today: 65
12:04 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

How to activate and detox your pineal gland. Things you can do to help eventually activate and detox your pineal gland

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1534158
United States
10/21/2011 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How to activate and detox your pineal gland. Things you can do to help eventually activate and detox your pineal gland
Nice to meet you Pool.hf
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINAUGHTY

Nice to meet u 2.
NowUNoIT
User ID: 1474586
United States
10/21/2011 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: How to activate and detox your pineal gland. Things you can do to help eventually activate and detox your pineal gland
Our bodies know how to heal themselves, we just overload our system with man-made toxins that inhibit our ability to get better.
 Quoting: Missioninvisible

Goofy Thum
shadasonic

User ID: 1507484
United States
10/21/2011 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
We have all been gradually changing over the last few years because of entering something called the photon belt. Its a massive amount of energy in our atmosphere. Now that people are starting to notice we can consciously tap into that source of energy.

There are many symptoms of awakening and our body purging of emotions that are damaging to us. We have to make a conscious effort to decide what to do with this energy we are being bombarded with...are we using it in a positive or negative way. We are all starting to notice a global awakening of the public...but back to the physical change look up DNA transformation and 2012...we live in some really cool times.

[link to www.in5d.com]

absolutely:)
 Quoting: phrenology101

It is a quantum of electromagnetic energy that comes in waves and particles. We are actually in the prime influx of photonic light, which comes from the center of the galaxy, eminating from alcyone. We should be able to harness this energy source. This band only cycles through every 26,000 years and when it does it usually leaves quite an impression. Pole shifts, complete evolution of life, and yes hopefully a DNA upgrade. Sounds corny, but loves vibration is extremely powerful, try to live in grace with forgiveness at hand always
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Missioninvisible

User ID: 2157925
United States
10/21/2011 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
We have all been gradually changing over the last few years because of entering something called the photon belt. Its a massive amount of energy in our atmosphere. Now that people are starting to notice we can consciously tap into that source of energy.

There are many symptoms of awakening and our body purging of emotions that are damaging to us. We have to make a conscious effort to decide what to do with this energy we are being bombarded with...are we using it in a positive or negative way. We are all starting to notice a global awakening of the public...but back to the physical change look up DNA transformation and 2012...we live in some really cool times.

[link to www.in5d.com]

i do think psilocybin, if used with caution, helps tremendously. but it's not for everyone.

What is psilocybin? I have not heard of that. I have heard of some of the plants that help with DMT production but I am unfamiliar with that.
Missioninvisible

United States
10/21/2011 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.in5d.com]

It is a quantum of electromagnetic energy that comes in waves and particles. We are actually in the prime influx of photonic light, which comes from the center of the galaxy, eminating from alcyone. We should be able to harness this energy source. This band only cycles through every 26,000 years and when it does it usually leaves quite an impression. Pole shifts, complete evolution of life, and yes hopefully a DNA upgrade. Sounds corny, but loves vibration is extremely powerful, try to live in grace with forgiveness at hand always
 Quoting: shadasonic

I think its already happening to us and has been for the last few years. I am extremely sensitive to EMFs and the earths magnetic field. I get the migraines with aura during large changes in atmospheric pressures...

I started sleeping grounded about a year ago and I can always tell when I am grounded from EMFs and when I'm not (check google and type in earthing insitute). I can tell the frequency has changed in the earth because of the very strong tingling sensations I get now when I am grounded.

Children will be the key to understanding a lot of this. Kids born over the last few years already have a one up on the adults because they were born at a time when their DNA changes more rapidly. We have to make sure to keep man made toxins out of our body so our vibrations can change with that of the earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1321279
United States
10/21/2011 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Drink CLR...available at any fine hardware store
 Quoting: BRIEF

LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!

EPIC!!!!!

5arockonrockonrofl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1203417
United States
10/21/2011 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pineal gland can be activated within a day/night...
shadasonic

United States
10/21/2011 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.in5d.com]

I think its already happening to us and has been for the last few years. I am extremely sensitive to EMFs and the earths magnetic field. I get the migraines with aura during large changes in atmospheric pressures...

I started sleeping grounded about a year ago and I can always tell when I am grounded from EMFs and when I'm not (check google and type in earthing insitute). I can tell the frequency has changed in the earth because of the very strong tingling sensations I get now when I am grounded.

Children will be the key to understanding a lot of this. Kids born over the last few years already have a one up on the adults because they were born at a time when their DNA changes more rapidly. We have to make sure to keep man made toxins out of our body so our vibrations can change with that of the earth.

I get the same tinglies when grounded.They caught me off guard initially, but in a very focused state I can somewhat control their flow. My daughter is so in tune with nature, I call her my indigo child. We go on nature adventures every weekend, and she remembers everything, simply amazing for a four year old
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
10/21/2011 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pineal gland can be activated within a day/night...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1203417

You need to be able to ground yourself and etherically cocoon your aura, well it helps
¤ Itz A DreaM ¤

User ID: 1452841
United States
10/21/2011 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
You need DO NOTHING...

Do you really think the most inner profound Human guidance would leave something so important and harmonizingly meaningful to your simple ego to safegard and engineer?

Nothing, I MEAN NOTHING will impede WHAT needs to be implemented WHEN it needs to be implemented.

Flouride
'Crystals'
Contaminates
ETC

Will pose absolutely NO THREAT to your growth.

Its akin to the 'force' that reboots your consciousness after being 'knocked-out'.

IT SIMPLY DOES NOT REQUIRE YOUR ASSISTANCE.

If someone says it does, there is most likely a 'sale' in the offing...
 Quoting: Being * gnieB

Yes, its really the planetary alignments that activates your pineal gland. I was taught by the Illuminati and I have to confirm that nothing on earth will stop it from activating when its time.

You could be sick and ill and Mr. Flouride all your life and it will still activate sky high with such power your life will never be the same

Its all due to the planets and their moving into alignment, activating ones chart

Im not saying health tips are useless however, its very important

I just dont want anyone to worry that theyd "miss" their activation

It will happen no matter what

Rebis1

Any clue as to when these alignments will occur?

Is a certain alignment really needed? It appears as if more are becoming "aware" all the time now.

I'm sorta new to this experience, but something has definitely effected me in a positive way, a whole new world to explore hf
"For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it.

Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

— Vincent, Gattaca
Missioninvisible

United States
10/21/2011 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

I get the same tinglies when grounded.They caught me off guard initially, but in a very focused state I can somewhat control their flow. My daughter is so in tune with nature, I call her my indigo child. We go on nature adventures every weekend, and she remembers everything, simply amazing for a four year old

The vibrations over the last few weeks have RAPIDLY increased. Adults are even being changed from it...since you are energy sensitive like me and can feel the tingling, I bet you can feel it in crystals as well, and I'm sure your daughter can. Take a crystal or gemstone (quartz) is a good one outside in the sunlight and let the suns rays hit it in your hand. It will send some crazy vibrations through your body...

The ancients could feel it and sense the earth changes so they obviously had their traditions for some odd reason...We are supposed to have our DNA change into a different structure, maybe its closer to our ancestors so we can experience what they experienced and hopefully not mess it up this time by polluting everything.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3781789
United States
10/21/2011 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
you forgot the big three for anybody seriously contemplating the yogic order:

fasting
celibacy
sobriety
¤ Itz A DreaM ¤

User ID: 1452841
United States
10/21/2011 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wonder how this ties into the legend of our ancestors using crystals for a myriad of things.

Interesting times!!
"For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it.

Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

— Vincent, Gattaca
shadasonic

United States
10/21/2011 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

The vibrations over the last few weeks have RAPIDLY increased. Adults are even being changed from it...since you are energy sensitive like me and can feel the tingling, I bet you can feel it in crystals as well, and I'm sure your daughter can. Take a crystal or gemstone (quartz) is a good one outside in the sunlight and let the suns rays hit it in your hand. It will send some crazy vibrations through your body...

The ancients could feel it and sense the earth changes so they obviously had their traditions for some odd reason...We are supposed to have our DNA change into a different structure, maybe its closer to our ancestors so we can experience what they experienced and hopefully not mess it up this time by polluting everything.

We have several large geos in our planting beds, they are loade with crystals and she plays with them all the time.
Namaste MV
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3183091
Mexico
10/21/2011 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cannabis detoxes the pineal gland?? So if I just smoke pounds and pounds of weed, it makes up for all the flouride?

Awesome! So I'm all set! No wonder I'm so smart, I've been detoxifying myself for years!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3454324
United States
10/21/2011 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I close my eyes to go to sleep, I see all kinds of colors and images. Not eye after-effects, or the almost-asleep random thoughts. They are like abstract paintings. They only last for a moment and then move to the next. I've long wished I could paint them. It's nothing scary or psychadelic or anything, but like my mind keeps flashing images. Is this pineal gland or just overstimulation?
Missioninvisible

United States
10/21/2011 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
THC and DMT are produced by the pineal gland. Flouride actually calcifies the pineal gland...

Weed is extremely beneficial to our health...if used correctly with a good diet. It is a very powerful antioxidant and significantly increases our melatonin production which is down in most individuals because of EMF exposure.

Our pineal gland senses electromagnetic fields as light...thus reducing melatonin production, one of the only antioxidants that when it reduces it still is a stable ion and doesnt have to gain an electron from another molecule to stabilize.

This therefore leads to many diseases because our pineal gland isnt functioning properly to give us to much needed melatonin, THC and DMT our body naturally needs.

I actually have awebsite about this theory its missioninvisible.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3618791
United States
10/21/2011 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
You need DO NOTHING...

Do you really think the most inner profound Human guidance would leave something so important and harmonizingly meaningful to your simple ego to safegard and engineer?

Nothing, I MEAN NOTHING will impede WHAT needs to be implemented WHEN it needs to be implemented.

Flouride
'Crystals'
Contaminates
ETC

Will pose absolutely NO THREAT to your growth.

Its akin to the 'force' that reboots your consciousness after being 'knocked-out'.

IT SIMPLY DOES NOT REQUIRE YOUR ASSISTANCE.

If someone says it does, there is most likely a 'sale' in the offing...
 Quoting: Being * gnieB

Yes, its really the planetary alignments that activates your pineal gland. I was taught by the Illuminati and I have to confirm that nothing on earth will stop it from activating when its time.

You could be sick and ill and Mr. Flouride all your life and it will still activate sky high with such power your life will never be the same

Its all due to the planets and their moving into alignment, activating ones chart

Im not saying health tips are useless however, its very important

I just dont want anyone to worry that theyd "miss" their activation

It will happen no matter what

:Rebis1:

Any clue as to when these alignments will occur?

Is a certain alignment really needed? It appears as if more are becoming "aware" all the time now.

I'm sorta new to this experience, but something has definitely effected me in a positive way, a whole new world to explore hf
 Quoting: ¤ Itz A DreaM ¤

Different alignments affect different individuals. Knights templars and Secret Societies will do rituals however during the most important ones

I was present during one of the rituals and it was so powerful it blew out glass around me. Windows and glasses had shattered.

We are having a very important ascension of individuals along the Rocky Mountain range and those living in India right now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3618791
United States
10/21/2011 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cannabis detoxes the pineal gland?? So if I just smoke pounds and pounds of weed, it makes up for all the flouride?

Awesome! So I'm all set! No wonder I'm so smart, I've been detoxifying myself for years!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3183091

A Secret Society will actually start you off on your breathing technique. Just the way you breathe plain air can induce a trance or not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2172858
United States
10/21/2011 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pineal gland detox and activation

I have experimented with alot of things. I will now post a list of things to aid pineal detox.

1. Meditate on pineal gland and visualize it glowing in white golden light and feel it tingling in the center of your brain. Raise kundalini, do om meditation, and chakra meditation. Do this Everyday.

2a. Avoid all things fluoride. Such as: Tap water, cooking with tap water, fluoridated toothpaste, inorganic fruits and vegetables, showers with out filter, and any sodas and artificial food and drinks, and red meat.

2b. Thing you can do about it. Only drink spring, distilled, or reverse osmosis purified water. Buy a shower filter, go to whole foods and buy organic fruits, veggies, and toothpaste without fluoride.

3. Pineal gland detoxers and stimulants. Vitamins: Chlorella spirualina, blue-green algea, Cilantro, iodine, borax, shilajit, cystine, blue skate liver oil, monoatomic gold. Foods: raw cacao, goji berries, watermelon, bananas, hemp seeds, seeweed, and noni juice.

4. Natural entheogens (not for everyone). Ayahuasca, Psilocybin Mushooms, peyote, changa, cannabis, and dmt.

5. Crystals. amethyst moldavite, quartz, herkimer diamond, and more look it up.

Benifits

1. More focus
2. vivid dreams
3. lucid dreams
4 easier to astral project
5. better sleep
6. enhanced imagination
7. aura viewing and seeing energy
8. and much more to discover

If follow this you will eventually detox and activate your pineal gland.

Quoting: Chucky

Thank you.
NoSilence

User ID: 3174331
Mexico
10/21/2011 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
how much time must pass in order to feel the change ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 988441

1 week to a month depending on the dosage and vitamins.

I think the topic is very useful.

thanks for reply.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 988441

You are welcome my friend :)

Let me suggest some audio by Swami Gurumayi ..

[link to siddhayogabookstore.org]

Also you might want to locate a Siddha center near you...

Om Namah Shivaya means you'll find God in yourself...

[link to www.siddhayoga.org]

Last Edited by NoSilence on 10/21/2011 11:36 PM
"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain
Missioninvisible

United States
10/21/2011 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I close my eyes to go to sleep, I see all kinds of colors and images. Not eye after-effects, or the almost-asleep random thoughts. They are like abstract paintings. They only last for a moment and then move to the next. I've long wished I could paint them. It's nothing scary or psychadelic or anything, but like my mind keeps flashing images. Is this pineal gland or just overstimulation?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3454324

Look up DMT - the spirit molecule on youtube. DMT production from the pineal gland can cause indigo and white light to appear behind your eyelids when your eyes are closed. Mine is so strong it looks like I am looking in a kaleidescope (I know I spelled that wrong)....

DMT is in many plants and animals and they have determined that its how they communicate with each other. The video on youtube will blow your mind. Our bodies are starting to produce more and more because of the cosmic rays/energy we are being hit with and the more you have tapped into the pineal gland the greater and cooler all of these shapes will be...
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
10/21/2011 11:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sungazing is very important for pineal. It increases the size, but also for your pituitary. Health benefits of the sun are enormous.

[link to sunlightenment.com]

[link to www.earthclinic.com]

Sungazing documentary part 1 of 2.mov

Done safely as in this video, roughly 30-45 minutes after sunrise or before sunset, it does no damage, and they did a brain scan during the process, it forms the rainbow bridge uniting hemispheres.

[link to www.newtreatments.org]

The rest of the time, perhaps missing 10 am - 2 pm, you can glance a bit, and close your eyes and let the colors code you. The sun is very interative. It interacts with you, very large, right up close, almost like entanglement theory.
With my camera I caught the crystalline channel change, frequency change, stars are crystalline in structure and create prisms, hexagons in the sky, had this affect under the clouds with the colors so not a camera defect. And shoots down violet rays, and beautiful pink one on top. Giving big splashes of color, turquoise, violet, red, right to you.

Life force, shining your light/throat chakra, and the colors of crown chakra.

Also for the rest of the time, tip your head up, and let the sun in the corners of your eyes. For 1 minute on each side, back and forth. Try to get over 10 minutes of sungazing, more is good too.
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
10/21/2011 11:43 PM

Report Abusive Post

Sunlight At The Edge Of The Roof.

My video, raw, to show the two channels. I'm too lazy right now, but will put my pictures together too in a video.

Sun

Sleeper/Lou Balin's channel. He has 3 sun videos showing channel changes and some of what you can see.

I never was lucky with my camera, but over a year ago, before I got it, did this naturally, spending 20 min meditating, and seeing far more insects and odd cottonseeds, behaving unusually, my native friend said yes, cottonwoods are very interesting. And, higher up, bird shaped, glowing tranlucent white "birds" that disappeared at the glow, and further up, light ships the size of planes flying over head that disappeared at the glow. You'd think the insects would have gotten smaller, not bigger.

You can do that, even without a camera, just using a book to block it.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
10/21/2011 11:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
I forgot to say, bare feet. I would be bare foot or socked foot in the winter even if we were blessed with sun, taking out a small blanket and towels and finding or making a bare spot to bury my feet in the layers after stepping out of my boots.

Earth energy.

Also water. Baths and dishes. Lots of dishes. Its very repetitive/zen mind activity, but you're connected to water, the grid again. And if you ask questions, over and over, like, why am I here? What can I do to help? and then release, you can experience some very unusual things, including contact with Higher/Infinite Self and ETs. Good to listen to binuarals slipped into your pocket on an mp3 while doing chores like that, especially dishes.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 10/21/2011 11:51 PM
Chucky  (OP)

User ID: 1661941
United States
10/21/2011 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Cannabis is not really a detoxer but a pineal gland stimulant when I smoke weed I feel this hot pulse in the center of my brain and it feels warm and blissful, and if I get really stoned I get colorful visions and and go out of body and reach samhadi and connect with my higherself.

Cannabis can be really useful if you use it for the right purposes.

workfromnohomeinfo.com
Chucky  (OP)

User ID: 1661941
United States
10/21/2011 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.in5d.com]

i do think psilocybin, if used with caution, helps tremendously. but it's not for everyone.

What is psilocybin? I have not heard of that. I have heard of some of the plants that help with DMT production but I am unfamiliar with that.

Psilocybin is the active chemical in magic mushrooms.
workfromnohomeinfo.com
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
10/22/2011 12:00 AM

Report Abusive Post

Cannabis is not really a detoxer but a pineal gland stimulant when I smoke weed I feel this hot pulse in the center of my brain and it feels warm and blissful, and if I get really stoned I get colorful visions and and go out of body and reach samhadi and connect with my higherself.

Cannabis can be really useful if you use it for the right purposes.

Even small amount puts me to sleep. And sure something could happen, but I don't remember it.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
10/22/2011 12:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
There is a meditation I try to do daily. Aside from Chakra ones, and that is to lay down and cover your eyes with a cloth. You wait to actually see not just imagine, in the center, your point of light. You can ask, set the intention, or pray for this well.

When you do see it, then you can imagine and picture it bigger and bigger, spinning faster and faster. It should resemble a small spiral galaxy, or even a tunnel. I've had this occur several times, and will try to play with anything that is spinning, subtle like. I've had this turn into a tunnel, and even a window where someone looked in. But then I fall asleep for 20 minutes to an hour. As though not allowed to remember.

When you access this point of light, what excercise can you do with it at this point? I've tried picturing leaving through this tunnel, but that has not happened yet consciously for me.
GodFrequency

User ID: 3755199
United States
10/22/2011 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
What do you use to brush your teeth? Dental hygene? I know I misspelled hygene, but I'm tired, and I don't care right now. I'm not a linguist, or a English Teacher.

GLP