Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Are you a Gemini? Everybody is welcome!

Apopheros

User ID: 1212027
Canada
10/21/2011 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Are you a Gemini? Everybody is welcome!
Geminin and metal monkey, 2 signs similar in both astrological mytho. They say the Gemini monkey is a perfect match, so here I am cool2
Munafiq

User ID: 3763955
United Kingdom
10/21/2011 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
5th of june here sir! by the way Gheddafi was a Gemini not a good month for us geminis!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1905638
Germany
10/21/2011 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I stayed out because you asked, then it occurred to me that it's Geminis who have broken my heart so I deserved to come in and have a look!!!

BTW, good afternoon gentlemen, wisc_natureboy...looking good, how are you today? (hehehehe)
 Quoting: Sagittarius 489396

Exactly!

If I wasn't an Aquarius, I'd be in a padded cell due to 2 Gemini husbands and my mother.

No more!

Oh and sorry to barge in on the thread.
I've never been good at following the rules.neener
 Quoting: DoodleBug

But you survived and are stronger from it, right???

Come on admit it, you are drawn to us Gemini's like a moth to a flame. chuckle
 Quoting: wisc_natureboy

Uh
Um
They all picked me:laughing smiley:

Imagine that! LOL!

hf
DoodleBug

User ID: 3428466
United States
10/21/2011 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly!

If I wasn't an Aquarius, I'd be in a padded cell due to 2 Gemini husbands and my mother.

No more!

Oh and sorry to barge in on the thread.
I've never been good at following the rules.neener

But you survived and are stronger from it, right???

Come on admit it, you are drawn to us Gemini's like a moth to a flame. chuckle

Uh
Um
They all picked melaughing smiley

Imagine that! LOL!

hf
 Quoting: JustUs

I'ma just jokin'...It's Friday. I love em all

But thank goodness none of my children are Geminis.lol

Outa here before I get in trouble.
Venus Alcyone

User ID: 1448151
United States
10/21/2011 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
After studying the primary religious texts of our age, the occult information available, and the exploration of our knowledge-based enslavement; I figured WTF, I'll take a look at astrology. My duality freaks me out, still to this day. Man! Gemini's are slighted astrologically!

So, who are the Gemini's around here?

Tropical or sidereal, tropical I'm a Gemini, Sidereal I'm a Taurus.
wait, ....what?

User ID: 1521945
United States
10/21/2011 06:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
I'm a Gemini! Don't really know what that means? My husband was born on Dec 6th, I don't know what sign he is?
starrynight
Sickandtired
User ID: 1419023
United States
10/21/2011 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gemini, June 3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1851587
United States
10/21/2011 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
resist
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1851587
United States
10/21/2011 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
5/23/83 gonna be that year
Pisces Rising

User ID: 2587201
Canada
10/22/2011 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a Gemini.. Pisces rising sign, Scorpio moon, Venus in Taurus... Chinese is Sheep with Ox rising. I have been very attracted to Pisces and Scorpio men. Haven't had a crack at a Taurus yet. My ex husband was a Virgo with Capricorn rising and Horse chinese. My present bf is an Aquarius with a Gemini moon and is a Dragon.

I've had a serious relationship with a Pisces and was very happy, too bad he wasn't. My bf wants to be best friends (my best friend growing up was Aquarius as well).

I nearly busted a gut reading the funny profiles, the truth is hilarius, but I am more like a Pisces. Their horoscopes are often more accurate for me.
For the record, I am not bi but I do talk too much!

Last Edited by Pisces Rising on 10/22/2011 01:42 AM
Pisces Rising

User ID: 2587201
Canada
10/22/2011 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, and does anybody else out there find themselves in the grocery checkout with two of almost everything when you're tired or stressed?
Evil_Twin

User ID: 1426506
United States
10/22/2011 12:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
Oh, and does anybody else out there find themselves in the grocery checkout with two of almost everything when you're tired or stressed?
 Quoting: Pisces Rising

I buy 2 of everything, pretty much. I figure if I want it, I'll want more, buy it now and save a trip.
wisc_natureboy  (OP)

User ID: 3178000
United States
10/22/2011 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a Gemini.. Pisces rising sign, Scorpio moon, Venus in Taurus... Chinese is Sheep with Ox rising. I have been very attracted to Pisces and Scorpio men. Haven't had a crack at a Taurus yet. My ex husband was a Virgo with Capricorn rising and Horse chinese. My present bf is an Aquarius with a Gemini moon and is a Dragon.

I've had a serious relationship with a Pisces and was very happy, too bad he wasn't. My soon-to-be-ex (if he keeps up the crap) bf wants to be best friends (my best friend growing up was Aquarius as well) but he is living up to his Gemini moon by being very fickle, chasing other women. With my Scorpio moon he is probably lucky to still be alive.

I nearly busted a gut reading the funny profiles, the truth is hilarius, but I am more like a Pisces. Their horoscopes are often more accurate for me.
For the record, I am not bi but I do talk too much!

I had to look up Ascendant sign to see that its the same thing as one's rising sign. LoL. Obviously new to this as stated in my OP. My rising is Virgo. Moon in Scorpio. My birth chart seems pretty accurate in both negative and positive ways. huh
We all breathe the same air.
.-.. --- ...- . / .- .-.. .-..
wisc_natureboy  (OP)

United States
10/22/2011 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

I buy 2 of everything, pretty much. I figure if I want it, I'll want more, buy it now and save a trip.
 Quoting: Evil_Twin

And then the prepper side kicks in and all of the sudden I have 8 1-gallon jugs of lamp oil. LoL.
wait, ....what?

User ID: 1521945
United States
10/22/2011 12:58 AM

Report Abusive Post

And then the prepper side kicks in and all of the sudden I have 8 1-gallon jugs of lamp oil. LoL.

All the above!

GREAT MINDS think alike! coffeefriends
Moris Code

User ID: 1380182
United States
10/22/2011 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
12th of June ^_^. The endless battle of that voice in your head gets tiring sometimes. However having nearly instantly two perspectives of every situation is entertaining to say the least. I have noticed Gemini's tend to be rather sarcastic as well. sealrastabanan
We all live within a GIANT electromagnetic, hyper dimensional, quantum virtual bhater that literally responds to our emotional body and plays back to us that which we are. Choose the right vibrations to play back :D
And as for you and me.... the shifts in the masses collective consciousness continue to increase in amplitude, we can guarantee that the world will be a very different place in 10 years, 5 years, even 2 years. There are a multitude of Urgent, Critical and Crucial issues which our species and the Governing Structures of our Planet must confront.
It is time for this species to really get down to putting some thought into what our continued behavior will manifest as the future unfolds. If we allow ourselfs to run rampant and continue along the pathway that we are headed, we will short circuit this process and completely annihilate our entire developed level of civilization.

It is now time for you to begin to come together and put everything out into the open and on the table.
wisc_natureboy  (OP)

United States
10/22/2011 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
12th of June ^_^. The endless battle of that voice in your head gets tiring sometimes. However having nearly instantly two perspectives of every situation is entertaining to say the least. I have noticed Gemini's tend to be rather sarcastic as well. sealrastabanan
 Quoting: Moris Code

Ya think?

Ahahaha, just kidding. I totally related to your post, but I can see how someone might not. ;-`)
Dried Up Hag

User ID: 1443836
United States
10/22/2011 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah.....My motto has always been, "If a little is good, more is better..." :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 853676
New Zealand
10/22/2011 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
After studying the primary religious texts of our age, the occult information available, and the exploration of our knowledge-based enslavement; I figured WTF, I'll take a look at astrology.....

--
if that's true you're on one hell of a path
but nothing anyone says will deter you ..lol.
wisc_natureboy  (OP)

United States
10/22/2011 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
After studying the primary religious texts of our age, the occult information available, and the exploration of our knowledge-based enslavement; I figured WTF, I'll take a look at astrology.....

--
if that's true you're on one hell of a path
but nothing anyone says will deter you ..lol.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 853676

I've been on this path since I first figured out that whole Santa Claus conspiracy business. LoL.
ladulce

User ID: 1471420
United States
10/23/2011 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a gemini :) Reading it is like looking in a mirror.

[link to www.astro-counseling.com]
 Quoting: deadpammy

I guess it is Libra's and Sagittariuses for us Gemini's.

From your link:

When a Gemini matches up with another Gemini it’s usually a miracle because the two of you would burn each other out instantaneously but it would be a good time while it lasted; Cancers and you should stick to making money or at least the Cancer could teach you how to make money; Leos are quite stimulating however it often ends up like the love of a brother or sister; Virgos will set up house with you but you are very different; Libra will be your eternal lover and playmate; Scorpios are best left alone but hot while is lasts; Sagittarius is your opposite sign and therefore your marriage partner; Capricorn’s will push every button and shift your perspective but that is no fun in a romance; you will want to travel the globe with Aquarius in search of greener pastures; Pisces and you see life very differently but if you could have a common goal in business it might work; Aries makes good friendships and therefore good partners and Taurus will settle you down until you fly the coop from boredom.

(Far less than 50%)

Hey! I'm a Libra.... Just sayin'....
Storm*

User ID: 1199093
United States
12/02/2011 12:23 PM

Report Abusive Post

All the above!

GREAT MINDS think alike! coffeefriends
 Quoting: wait, ....what?

A lot of what I have read so far applies to me. The sarcasm, so I am told. Not the bisexual part though

As far as buying two of everything, I do tend to be attracted to the bogo sales of items I like. Usually coffee, olive oil, and cereals.
Storm*

User ID: 1199093
United States
12/02/2011 12:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
I am also generally an introvert until I find someone interested in things I am interested in, then I can talk a while.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7733205
United Kingdom
12/27/2011 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gemini here and im wondering where a Mcdonalds is open 24 hours..!

regards
Jules
Reikara

User ID: 8420677
Australia
01/08/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bump for great gemini justice.
“Saying one government is better than another government because one only killed 10 million, as opposed to 100 million is absolute insanity.” - Shingen.

"You can't live in a happy and carefree world and have freedom while you are trying to impose your will onto others." - Anonymous Coward.
II
User ID: 4452885
United States
01/08/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
i'm a gemini june 15, and i have a twin, at times i feel more superior than any other human on this planet. that would be 364 days out of the year.
wisc_natureboy  (OP)

User ID: 8559901
United States
01/11/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bump for great gemini justice.
 Quoting: Reikara

No kidding eh?

They are badmouthing us in their lairs, nests, and dens.

We Gemini's are truly the most unpredictable of the human experiment, and yet unpredictability remains an unsung trait.

I mean, who doesn't like both hot and cold water?

Last Edited by wisc_natureboy on 01/11/2012 12:35 AM
Non Grata

User ID: 1530137
Canada
01/11/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
7 of June 1970, 5th son of a 5th son

SKITZ-O
It only hurts for a minute
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1351486
United States
01/21/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok geminis have a question for you...I heard you are friendlier than my people...I am a scorpio and asked over there, but they only ignore me...I get ignored a lot on this site...1dunno1dance

they were speaking of combo's, such as scorpio/snake; scorpio/dragon etc...

what does that mean?? and where do you find out this type of information? Thankshf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9166135
Turkey
01/21/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah i`m a gemini, pay me 100$ hour and i`ll be your best friend, see how friendly we are ?

GLP