Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,066 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 508,886
Pageviews Today: 873,776Threads Today: 386Posts Today: 5,953
11:10 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THE SEAT OF SATAN WAS MOVED TO BERLIN..Obama – Occult Connection?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1531528
10/22/2011 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
THE SEAT OF SATAN WAS MOVED TO BERLIN..Obama – Occult Connection?
Obama – Occult Connection?

By Thomas R. Horn

Obama gave his Berlin speech in front of Berlin’s Victory Column — the exact location that Hitler had planned to enthrone himself in the Welthauptstadt Germania.

Evidently it was not problematic for Obama, who stood in front of it and saluted the German audience in a way eerily similar to what Adolf Hitler used to do, followed by thousands returning the salute, which is against German law. When Obama ended his speech in front of the war goddess, he said, “With an eye toward the future, with resolve in our hearts, let us remember this history, and answer our destiny, and remake the world once again.” This is exactly what Hitler had promised to do and exactly where he had planned to memorialize it.

Of greater significance and not far from where Obama delivered his rousing speech, is the Great Altar of Zeus in the Pergamon Museum. According to several reports, Obama visited the Great Altar while in Berlin, which is especially important given what he did on returning to the United States. Before we examine Obama’s revealing actions, consider carefully what the Bible says about the Altar of Zeus in the letter to the church in Pergamos (Pergamum, Pergamon).

“And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges; I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and has not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth” (Rev. 2:12-13).

In the Greek, the phrase “where Satan’s seat is” literally means, “where a throne to Satan is.” Scholars identify this throne or ‘seat’ as the Great Altar of Zeus that existed in Pergamos at that time. So important was the worship of Zeus in ancient Pergamos that perpetual sacrifices were offered to him upon the towering and famous 40-foot high altar. Antipas, the first leader and martyr of the early Christian church is believed to have been slain on this altar, slowly roasting to death inside the statue of a bull, the symbol and companion of Zeus. The phrase in Revelation 2:13 “wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth” is considered a citation of this event.

Approximately two-thousand years after Revelation 2:13 was written, German archeologists removed the massive altar of Zeus from the ruins of Pergamos and took it to Berlin, where it was restored as the centerpiece of the Pergamon Museum. It is here that Hitler first adored it, later building an outdoor replica of it from which he gave a series of speeches that mesmerized many Germans.

“Fast forward about another 75 years,” says blogger El Gallo. “Another charismatic young politician mesmerizes huge German crowds with a rousing speech in Berlin. Barack Hussein Obama…. [and] did Barack Obama visit… the Great Altar of Zeus…? Presumably he did.”

Whether Obama received inspiration from the throne of Satan while in Berlin or not, what he did next was astonishing. Upon returning to the United States, he immediately commissioned the construction of a Greek-columned stage from which he made his acceptance speech for his party’s nomination. Because Greek temples such as those built to honor Zeus were thought to house the patron deity, the GOP ridiculed Obama, mocking him as playing Zeus of “Mount Olympus” and accusing his supporters of “kneeling” before the “Temple of Obama.” The New York Post ran an enlightening Convention Special supplement on August 28th, 2008 with the telling headline: ‘O’ MY GOD: DEMS ERECT OBAMA TEMPLE blazoned across the front cover. But it was not until blogger Joel Richardson pointed out how the design of Obama’s stage was a dead ringer for the Great Altar of Zeus [6] that Obama’s campaign managers tried to explain away the design as being a conglomeration representing the portico of the White House with the U.S. capital building. “But experts agreed with Richardson,” Gallo wrote, “it was a replica of the Great Altar of Pergamum.”

Thus, incredibly, like Hitler, Obama had honored the goddess Victoria with his presence before ordering a replica of the biblical throne of Satan built, upon which he accepted his date with destiny.

READ THE REST HERE [link to www.h4cblog.com] .
Anonymous Coward (OP)
10/22/2011 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE SEAT OF SATAN WAS MOVED TO BERLIN..Obama – Occult Connection?
The Seat of Satan the Alter to Zeus was moved to Berlin

in Revelations this Alter is where one of Gods Saints was roasted on.

“And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges; I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and has not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth” (Rev. 2:12-13).

In the Greek, the phrase “where Satan’s seat is” literally means, “where a throne to Satan is.” Scholars identify this throne or ‘seat’ as the Great Altar of Zeus that existed in Pergamos at that time. So important was the worship of Zeus in ancient Pergamos that perpetual sacrifices were offered to him upon the towering and famous 40-foot high altar. Antipas, the first leader and martyr of the early Christian church is believed to have been slain on this altar, slowly roasting to death inside the statue of a bull, the symbol and companion of Zeus. The phrase in Revelation 2:13 “wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth” is considered a citation of this event.

Approximately two-thousand years after Revelation 2:13 was written, German archeologists removed the massive altar of Zeus from the ruins of Pergamos and took it to Berlin, where it was restored as the centerpiece of the Pergamon Museum. It is here that Hitler first adored it, later building an outdoor replica of it from which he gave a series of speeches that mesmerized many Germans.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
10/22/2011 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Google Germany in bible prophecy...Germany was part of the Assyrian Empire. (Rothchilds) are German J.E.W.S.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3250720
United States
10/22/2011 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
fight
Anonymous Coward (OP)
10/22/2011 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
They dont call it the fatherland for nothing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
01/16/2013 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24941531
Netherlands
01/16/2013 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
The original `Ishtar Gate`of Babylon is also in the Pergamon museum.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32343907
United States
01/16/2013 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Exactly how far was Obama from this unholy recliner? I suspect it really isn't that significant.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/31/2013 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Obama and the Throne of Satan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37159170
Canada
03/31/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
The original `Ishtar Gate`of Babylon is also in the Pergamon museum.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24941531

The one with 3 gates?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33108120
United States
06/12/2013 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Being in Germany, do you have references that apply to Hitler and the Altar? Kaiser Bill II and Stalin? I would love to read it. Thanks

It is here that Hitler first adored it, later building an outdoor replica of it from which he gave a series of speeches that mesmerized many Germans.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/16/2013 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Breaking! Obama Returns To The Seat of Satan, The Great Alter to Zeus at Pergamos On June 19, 2013!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13598881
United States
09/02/2022 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpdamned

GLP