The Winds of War ---> Israel verses Iran

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6125210
United States
11/27/2011 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Winds of War ---> Israel verses Iran
Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and not obey? Luke 6: 46

war index 10.80
I expect fireworks in the next 96 hours.

Russia may not let Israel out of this fight either and the U.S. if involved will first hand fight Russian military.

Thread: The World at War, Official 2011 war thread for North Korea, Iran, Israel, China, U.S. (Page 22)

Maybe just 3-4 days left to repent.
Perhaps less. Perhaps more?

People get your heart right with Jesus.

The bride hath made herself ready. Rev. 19: 7

psm 51
psm 139: 23-24
Peteron
User ID: 2642795
United States
11/28/2011 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nobody ever mention this :

NATO countries involved in too much conflict, for tens of years they spend their men, ammo and bomb on other soils, for a few strategic points they gain; they lost support of much countries and gain enemies.
On the other hand; Russia and China just watched it and converse menpower and bomb, when NATO get involved in another big conflict with Iran; they will sign their death warrant as Russia and China unexpectedly counter them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4237783

I think a lot of people in the West are wondering when Russian and/or China will finally step in. I was a little surprised NATO had free reign in Libya.
 Quoting: Once4All

Libya is far from the Russian border. Syria and Iran are much closer to Russia.
Pa resident1

User ID: 5721648
United States
12/16/2011 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nobody ever mention this :

NATO countries involved in too much conflict, for tens of years they spend their men, ammo and bomb on other soils, for a few strategic points they gain; they lost support of much countries and gain enemies.
On the other hand; Russia and China just watched it and converse menpower and bomb, when NATO get involved in another big conflict with Iran; they will sign their death warrant as Russia and China unexpectedly counter them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4237783

Except Russia and China in Shanghai organisation have more countryes like India, Pakistan, few ex-USSR coutryes. Accotiation coutryes Afganistan and Iran. Total few less then 4 billion peoples.
 Quoting: Denis_469

No problem, an army of 4 billion people is a very good target, and it would help reducing the overpopulation.

And besides, you in these countries are too ugly to reproduce, so come better tommorrow than next week !!
 Quoting: ^àTOn^

This is the NWO plan, to reduce population so they have less people to control. One way to do this is to start a Nuclear War.

In order to prevent this prayer is very necessary as it messes up the plans of the NWO. Here is a prayer:

Oh Almighty Father, God the Most High
Please have mercy on all sinners
Open their hearts to accept salvation and to receive an abundance of graces
Hear my pleas for my own family and ensure that each one will find favour in your loving heart
Oh Divine Heavenly Father protect all your children on earth from any nuclear war or other acts which are being planned to destroy your children
Keep us from all harm and protect us
Enlighten us so we can open our eyes to hear and accept the truth of our salvation without any fear in our souls.

"When you don't keep your word, you lose credibility and trustworthy friends"

GLP