Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,708 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 118,679
Pageviews Today: 207,501Threads Today: 65Posts Today: 1,339
02:46 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

U.N. inadvertently confirms “Freeman”. there IS a Law above "the law" in their world!

Pink Cat with a Telephone Hat
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 4618815
United States
11/07/2011 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
U.N. inadvertently confirms “Freeman”. there IS a Law above "the law" in their world!
[link to earthlinggb.wordpress.com]

EDIT:
today is my last day of being a paid member so
i am repinning this old thread today because i think today especially this needs to be seen and understood in the context of what is happening in our world right now.
and never has there been a more pivotal time that people need to grasp this concept and see that it is within their reach.

i did not vote because i do not consent to tolerate the current system as it is.

this is not a negative thing. this is a positive thing meaning, i am creating space by NOT voting for the lesser of two evils for something new to happen. and by the act of not participating in the voting ritual i have said to "the universe" i do not consent to tolerate this anymore. i make room for real change in this way. move beyond dual thinking.

holy fucking shit THIS!!!!! copy this before it gets taken down. it doesn't matter if you don't believe in this , this IS how the system works! i have never seen it written so succinctly. THIS is what we are up against, ok? THIS is #1 to understanding what is happening and why and THIS is what you need to call BULLSHIT on them for. this this this. i cannot stress it enough! even if this isn't "exact" this is as "exact" as your going to get it right now.

"The U.N. states:

“Registration means proof of legal identity. It is vital for securing recognition before the law, protecting rights such as inheritance and making children less vulnerable to abuse and exploitation.”

“Under international law then, every child is entitled to registration of their birth, including children born to irregular migrants.”

20-22.pdf

Now, please consider carefully, the word “entitled” above. It would sound like an offer, a choice wouldn’t it? “You are entitled to such and such if you so choose to accept”. But the reality is that, in each state/country, you HAVE no choice. The State will punish ANY parent who, on your behalf as a baby, does not wish to CONTRACT with the state. The State’s propaganda machine, however, is great and the ignorant populace will be led to believe you are, somehow, abusing your child. They will say “we cannot confer benefits on this child because LEGALLY, it does not exist” Therefore, you as a parent will be demonized.

Again, directly from the U.N.

“The child who is not registered at birth is in danger of being shut out of society – denied the right to an official identity, a recognized name and a nationality. In 2000, an estimated 50 million babies – more than two fifths of those born – were unregistered. These children have no birth certificate, the ‘membership card’ for society that should open the door to the enjoyment of a whole range of other rights including education and health care, participation and protection.
This Digest examines the situation of children who are denied a fundamental human right and who, in legal terms, do not exist”.

UNCF Innocent Digest No.9 March 2002: birthregistration_Digestenglish.pdf

So there you have it in the UN’s own PLAIN language: In LEGAL TERMS they don’t exist. IF then, in legal terms, they do not exist then, by definition, the legal world can have NO AUTHORITY over them. They are EXPLICITLY saying this. There is no room for misinterpretation. It is precise. The UN and legal world spell out the ADVANTAGES of having a birth certificate (all the benefits) but not the DISADVANTAGES which they trust you will not even begin to consider."

Last Edited by pink cat on 11/07/2012 11:33 AM
🦋
Pink Cat with a Telephone Hat  (OP)

United States
11/07/2011 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: U.N. inadvertently confirms “Freeman”. there IS a Law above "the law" in their world!
bump this! TAKE IT IN!
PROFOUND!!!
🦋
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1344543
United States
11/07/2011 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: U.N. inadvertently confirms “Freeman”. there IS a Law above "the law" in their world!
awaken and become your sovereign being, Man.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4725681
New Zealand
11/07/2011 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
5 star, thank you op.

United States
11/07/2011 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump this 5 star it pin it anything!
this HAS to be read and UNDERSTOOD by every being on here.
if you care anything at all about your rights or why "they think they can get away with that" this is IT.
or this is very well the tip of the iceberg.
I KNOW IT in my heart and bones and mind and spirit.
PLEASE
for the love of all, please bump this 5 star it, add your thoughts.
this is CRUCIAL CORE stuff.yoda
🦋

United States
11/07/2011 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
5 star, thank you op.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4725681

thank you!
this should be copied and mirrored!
please, everyone, copy this, it cannot be lost.
🦋

United States
11/07/2011 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
i forgot , i had enough karma to pin this. HUZZAH!
welcome, late nightcheers people :)
🦋

United States
11/07/2011 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
if you believe this is crucial info, please give me karma and i will keep this pinned as much as i can for the next day!
🦋

United States
11/07/2011 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
or make another thread with the exact same info, i don't care.
the word must be spread anyway and anyhow!
🦋
Truthache

User ID: 4895762
United States
11/07/2011 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
"legally they don't exist"

Could also be reworded:
"they do not exist artificially in our artificial world of contracts we call "society" that most people succumb to unwittingly and without question"

Fortunately by LAW, they DO exist; better yet, they exist ever so more!
in warm pursuit...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1309513
United States
11/07/2011 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
been saying this all along. But there is remedy. There is always remedy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1309513
United States
11/07/2011 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
is suijuris. noone proceedeth my flesh and blood. Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. love is the law love under will.
LonghairKing

User ID: 2209502
United States
11/07/2011 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
So you don`t exist if you don`t submit to their fascist global scheme....
hmmmm
sounds like a plan, except i don`t plan on having any more kids...
Just find a midwife on your way to your BOL !

United States
11/07/2011 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's ALL about "CONSENT" people!!!!
learn that word, understand that word, KNOW that word.
THIS is "your loophole"
this is the one thing that screws them up more than anything.
sure, there will be people who do things to do without your consent, and boy, do they have it coming.
but the ones that have been around, the elites, the actual "elites" who have been here reincarnating through time.
they KNOW this and they don't want that baggage. but they are CRAFTY.

you are ALSO crafty! RECLAIM YOUR ENERGY NOW!
this is YOUR DIVINE RIGHT!
they know this and will NOT intervene because they know to intervene the consequences are too great.
there still are so many in power to grasp this.
and we are here to TEACH them.
let us teach.
🦋
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1213232
United States
11/07/2011 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
tell me if i read this right...
if we don't have BC we do not exist and can live a free life?

User ID: 514024
United States
11/07/2011 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
for those with children, you know they take a blood sample from every heel of every newborn. this is EVIL and they say you MUST consent to it, "for the good". this is wrong.
i know it in my being.
they have NO RIGHT to do this.
we HAVE to recognize this, KNOW this, deep within ourselves if anything is to change.
this isn't about conservatives/libs, smart/tard, wicca/crazy ass baptist, lower class upper class, truck driver nurse teacher vs "doctors degree"

we answer to NO ONE but ourselves. and WE are the law, and WE ARE ONE.

this doesn't mean "new world order"
and we all have to think alike and agree and have the same culture and feelings about things.
but we ARE one. and we are ALSO sovereign.

this means TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVERY BIT OF ENERGY YOU MAKE/have/possses/process, etc.

a lot of people don't even grasp the full meaning of that.
and i'm not trying to be snooty, i'm trying to REALLY reach you all, this time is CRITICAL (but at the same time now, i know)
if you are going to be sovereign, you MUST take responsibility for every THOUGHT ACTION IDEA you have. most importantly right now those that you "believe" about YOURSELF!
you are your own worst enemy, this is what this is.

it's not complicated it's SIMPLE. it IS within our grasp.
you are not your thoughts, but you must take responsibility for them like they are your children. you CAN "take it out of the law" any thought you think which you don't want to "put out there".

i don't know if i am explaining this well but i am trying so much.

but even if this is all "new age" sounding hoity toity bullshit.

LEARN, UNDERSTAND, and KNOW, that the "elite" DO have this code of "ethics". 1. they must let us know what they plan to do (so that those who are paying attention can prepare)....example, joe biden. he is a jackass but a smart ass jacklass. pay attention to what he says. he is the KING of poker for this media game.

there are no "gaffs". this is the king as the klown.

i'm totally going off track here, let me try to get back on,
i'm not editing this i'm just letting it fly.
some people like this style some people abhore it.
let me say i do it purposefully because if you don't have the time to pay attention then this message wasn't meant for you.
if you judge me on who i am, then this message is not meant for you.
so many people will brush this off for the ytpos and the noncapitalization and the spelling mistakes.

this is PURPOSEFUL.

if you have made it this far, THANK YOU.
no really, dear god, thank you.

LET US HAVE A TRUE CONVERSATION!

i am here
i am ready
i'm not going to occupy a park.

but i DO know what to do with my own shit.
please people, wake UP.

no more "dreaming" no more "hope"
no more "change"

OWN IT.
🦋

United States
11/07/2011 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
tell me if i read this right...
if we don't have BC we do not exist and can live a free life?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1213232

that is the GAME they have lead you to believe.
of course no one actually OWNS you if you have a BC
but THEY think that because you do, you have given your consent to be a "HUMAN RESOURCE"

tell them NO
🦋
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1213232
United States
11/07/2011 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
hubby myself and all the kiddos have BC, what chance do we have at a free life?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4172093
United States
11/07/2011 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
So from my understanding if you don't a BC, then when you do something the state doesn't like you have the whole state against you and not the slightest means of defense (except running), and they can kill you and that's legally fine.

But if you have BC, then at least you have more means of defense.

So which one is better GLPer's? In any case I don't see how possessing a BC gives you any less possibilities than when you don't have one.

United States
11/08/2011 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
hubby myself and all the kiddos have BC, what chance do we have at a free life?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1213232

you have EVERY chance. that is your DIVINE RIGHT.
the BC (and ssn) is a CON
just say "no, i do not consent"

don't let them con you.
look at the devil card in the tarot. the people are im chains to this devil on a stone. but those chains are BROKEN, the man and woman have just not realized this and so remain there thinking they are trapped.

you ARE free
everyone is. we always were.
and always will be.
what we need to do is RECOGNIZE this.

[link to hilobrow.com]

ok, not broken, but easily these chains fit over their heads.
they CHOOSE to not recognize this.

it's the easy route.
🦋
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4172093
United States
11/08/2011 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, this is very interesting thread but stop saying "divine right".

OK, so now I realize I'm free and stop playing the game the state set out for me, and re-claim my god given rights.

How does this prevent the state from killing me if it wishes to?

United States
11/08/2011 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
So from my understanding if you don't a BC, then when you do something the state doesn't like you have the whole state against you and not the slightest means of defense (except running), and they can kill you and that's legally fine.

But if you have BC, then at least you have more means of defense.

So which one is better GLPer's? In any case I don't see how possessing a BC gives you any less possibilities than when you don't have one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4172093

all of it is an illusion.
many have been DUPED inot thinking this is real.
that if you don't play by "these rules you "lose out"
this is bullshit.
we don't neede to "occupy" this.
we need to OCCUPY OURSELVES. meaning, WE belong to us.
and WITH that, personal responsibility which takes 100% self awareness>

this is how they can trick so many people for so long.
people are usually NOT self aware or do not care to become so because #! this would mean you MUST take responsibility for 100% of your thoughts and actions?

and who wants to do that when you are conned inot thinking "it feels so good to be bad"
you commit yourself yo your own version of hell.
and it's a catch22
🦋
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1510904
United States
11/08/2011 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
COMMENT I LEFT ON THAT SITE:

Yes, if you register a child with the state, it becomes the state's child. It's high time for parents to reclaim their children - but you are missing 2 key elements to this scenario.

1. If the child is the product of a legally married couple, the 'license' they applied for effectively gave the state a 1/3 party interest in the marriage. This includes all 'property' conceived. This means not only your financial interests but your child(ren).

EXPLANATION: A marriage license is a Secular Contract between the parties and the State. The State is the principal party in that Secular Contract. The husband and wife are secondary or inferior parties. The Secular Contract is a three-way contract between the State, as Principal, and the husband and wife as the other two legs of the Contract.

2. Hospitals are Ports of Entry. If you birth your child in a hospital, it is not considered American soil and not subject to constitutional rights. All newborns in a hospital are considered alien.

EXPLANATION: 22 CFR 40.1[Title 22; Foreign Relations; Chapter I; Department of State; Subchapter E; Visas; Part 40; Regulations PERTAINING TO BOTH NONIMMIGRANTS AND IMMIGRANTS under the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended; Subpart A; General Provisions], PORT OF ENTRY MEANS A PORT OR PLACE DESIGNATED BY THE DHS (Department Of Homeland Security) AT WHICH AN ALIEN MAY APPLY TO DHS FOR ADMISSION INTO THE UNITED STATES.

[from birth] If mom and/or dad put their signature on a state issued birth certificate, they effectively handed their child over as state property.

EXPLANATION: 1933, the birth or naturalization record for every U.S. Citizen is on file in the official records in Washington, D.C. And the property and assets of every living U.S. Citizen is pledged as collateral for the National Debt.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4448450
United States
11/08/2011 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481399
United States
11/08/2011 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

United States
11/08/2011 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, this is very interesting thread but stop saying "divine right".

OK, so now I realize I'm free and stop playing the game the state set out for me, and re-claim my god given rights.

1. stop telling me to stop. who are you to tell me what thoughts to think or say? yet i take full responsibility for what i say IN THIS MOMENT. and it is not set in stone.
this is all i know RIGHT NOW.
or thisis at least all i can ARTICULATE in this language at this time of night without you seeing me, seing my eyes, my hand gestures, reading me "energies"

i don't think it DOES prevent anyone from killing you. although i wish this were true. it could be tho. but i don't want to try it as i have already been in the position of just about to be killed by very gorey ways.

this is most likely the #1 reason i am so passionate about this topic.
because HOW did "this person" think they had the "right" to do this "to me" and indeed they did and i have been struggling with the energy they "put into" me every since.
it is the greatest gift and the greatest suffering.

i don't want it to be like this anymore, for myself, or my family.
i don't want to learn from suffering.
i want to be solid and in synch....it cannot be put inot words right now, for me, i wish i could.

i have been trying to put this into words, images, anything i can find, for years.
🦋
TheBiss

User ID: 1501937
United States
11/08/2011 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would argue that the paperwork created after your artificially accelerated demise by the state is something that keeps you alive. A non-person; one who does not exist in the system, is easily dispatched with little fuss or bureaucracy.

Whatever happened to that weird old guy who lived in the woods? *shrug*
[link to www.grainmill.coop] - Bulk foods, long term storage solutions
[link to www.CatawbaCoops.com] - Unique A-Frame chicken coop plans
ShadowDancer

User ID: 287857
United States
11/08/2011 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I do not consent
Thread: I Do Not Consent

I have not consented

I will not consent

Under duress I cannot consent to any of their suppositions or attempts to manipulate me.

They take consent from the unwilling and the unknowing

They take consent by implied consent...the new thing they are doing to harvest organs even if you do not sign...in the UK they are already doing it...implied consent...without consent-

Sovereign is sovereign

Do not consent to being an indentured servant for them.

All their 'handouts' are tied to 'consent'-know it to be true and avoid taking their 'freebies'...far from free they are like chains of submission

bump
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4898835
Fiji
11/08/2011 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Of course it is about consent. MOst people that read this are ok with the consent, and ok with the life they lead. Anyone who really wanted to get out from under the control of the Contracts would have researched this by now and done something about it.

Are you the 1% ?

10% will read this and be interested enough to learn something about it.
1% will actually do something about it and get educated enough to take steps in their own lives.

THIS IS WHAT THE OWS OCCUPIERS NEED TO UNDERSTAND IF THEY WANT SOMETHING TO GET DONE!!!

Nothing will get done but protests, if they do not take the necessary steps to regain their sovereignty and abolish the contracts with the US gov and state gov
'ts.

Birth Cert.
Tax ID #
SS #
Marriage Cert.
Drivers License (driving isn't illegal, it is a basic right to travel, so you don't need to be licensed)

United States
11/08/2011 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok, i must go to bed now.
i hope i have been as clear and coherent as i can be.
don't read what *I* write tho read what is at the link i have provided.
he says it much beter and has walked the walk at the supreme court.

balls to the wall this guy.
props.
🦋

United States
11/08/2011 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Of course it is about consent. MOst people that read this are ok with the consent, and ok with the life they lead. Anyone who really wanted to get out from under the control of the Contracts would have researched this by now and done something about it.

Are you the 1% ?

10% will read this and be interested enough to learn something about it.
1% will actually do something about it and get educated enough to take steps in their own lives.

THIS IS WHAT THE OWS OCCUPIERS NEED TO UNDERSTAND IF THEY WANT SOMETHING TO GET DONE!!!

Nothing will get done but protests, if they do not take the necessary steps to regain their sovereignty and abolish the contracts with the US gov and state gov
'ts.

Birth Cert.
Tax ID #
SS #
Marriage Cert.
Drivers License (driving isn't illegal, it is a basic right to travel, so you don't need to be licensed)
 Quoting: Michael11:11

YES!
🦋

GLP