Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,824 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 863,855
Pageviews Today: 1,546,845Threads Today: 525Posts Today: 10,815
05:31 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

U.N. inadvertently confirms “Freeman”. there IS a Law above "the law" in their world!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4867445
United States
11/08/2011 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: U.N. inadvertently confirms “Freeman”. there IS a Law above "the law" in their world!
awaken and become your sovereign being, Man.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1344543

See ya in the big house.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2963777
United States
11/08/2011 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: U.N. inadvertently confirms “Freeman”. there IS a Law above "the law" in their world!
all law is fiction

no one has any authority over another

never did, never will
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482902
United States
11/08/2011 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to worldfreemansociety.org]

The world freeman society

Explore the truth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4901991
Sweden
11/08/2011 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pump this shit!

They were giving poor Aricans birthcertificates/BBnrs to give them rights.
Massive operation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1370896
Canada
11/08/2011 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is another aspect to this. My birth was registered and i have a birth certificate, but no one in government will recognize me despite this. The reason is basically because i never adopted the name on the birth registration, so neither i nor anyone else can prove the connection with me. The only real connection is that i can order a certificate because i know the essential details that are in the record. There is really no other connection.

What this suggests is that even if your birth was registered, you can walk away from that registration -- unless you have surrendered your biometrics (fingerprints, dna, photo, etc.) and these have been connected with the birth record. In that case you are stuck. But many are still in a position to ignore the registration and go it alone, outside the system, for whatever that is worth.

If you are willing to earn your own way, take care of your health, stay out of trouble, and don't need a bank account or driver's licence, then you probably can walk away from the system. However, in today's world, these are not easy conditions to meet. There is a price for 'freedom'.
mountingflame

User ID: 4770793
United States
11/08/2011 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
been coming here for years never posted a comment before...lol...anyways...this is very telling to say the least...I have looked into this whole "freeman thing"....and it IS what is going on...the system is a sham and a scam...thru contracts(written and verbal)you waive your rights...I have to admit it's all very cunning how they have pulled this crap...but it's easy enough to see after you get some foundation in understanding of the concept...made me mad as hell....lol....I'm 32, been studying this for about three years now...even when I was 16-17...I sensed that the government had given individuals rights to the corporations, and the corporations liability's to the individual.....with that being said, these statements by the U.N. should cause one to pause and get to learning about sovereignty of the individual...and discover your true freedom...and uncover the fact the governments are corrupt,lying,bullsh#t,with the purpose of exploitation of the people to the benefit of those in government and the corporations....." Freedom is a concept in the hearts and minds of men....men from all places...and all backgrounds...they are my brothers,..and I...theirs. thank youaltcdnflagrockypaul
I don't think outside the box....I think outside the factory that makes the box.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4768344
United States
11/08/2011 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
+Midwifes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1227147
United States
11/08/2011 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
awaken and become your sovereign being, Man.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1344543

This.

I am me and mine. There isn't a man on this planet that can take that away. Only God.

Come get some if you believe different.
G
User ID: 4906614
United States
11/08/2011 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
our system of laws sucks. I would scrap the whole thing.
anarchy is the answer. We should all just carry a gun to protect ourselves and abolish police forces. There's common morality like the golden rule to do to others what you would have done to yourself. It's that sort of thing that anyone can understand, it's simple. You don't need this whole elaborate court system and police forces and swat teams. It's garbage. If anything we should have militias of neighborhood watch where people protect themselves on the local level. Personal responsibility. Our economy is obviously one giant ponzi scheme and will soon fail completely. We need to stop using money. Money is the root of the evil in the world. Government needs to be of the people again. Direct democracy using the internet is the future. We don't need these corruptible representatives anymore. This is an outdated idea. Our system is an antique. It's a relic of a bygone era. We are just not going to make it as a species if we don't change with the times and use our technology to guarantee that everybody has their needs met and their voice heard.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4905682
Spain
11/08/2011 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
So think of the massacre of native American Indians by those who stole their land. Those who stole the land were recognised in “law” as existing. They HAD birth certificates. The British system would, therefore, consider these “savages” as non-existent. If they did not exist in law then they both, could not be confered benefits NOR would anyone miss them or be able to act LEGALLY on their behalf. So, we massacred nobodies. In legal terms IT DID NOT HAPPEN! THINK about that!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1458750
United Kingdom
11/08/2011 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, You are a fucking legend.

Thankyou my friend.

I got my freeman status, but thank you so much for bringing this to peoples attention.
ossbogosley

User ID: 3672761
United States
11/08/2011 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Freeman: a man using land belonging to the noble or lord in exchange for rent.

...Barons like Richard Fitz Gilbert often kept about a third of the land in the manor for their own use (the demesne). Another large area was given to the knight who looked after the manor. The rest was divided up between the church (the glebe land) and the peasants who lived in the village.

Those peasants who were freeman would rent the land for an agreed fee. However, the vast majority of the peasants were unfree. These unfree peasants, who were called villeins or serfs, had to provide a whole range of services in exchange for the land that they used.

Be careful what you wish for.
Don't believe anything, only know it.
No thanks, I've got enough karma.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 830513
Australia
11/08/2011 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
awesome, thank you !!!! 5*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1532073
United States
11/08/2011 04:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
. . . a lot of people are trying this:
Your Birth Certificate is a Stock Market Security:
[link to www.youtube.com]
And:
The Change Your Forefathers Believed In - Part 1:

Truth will set you free John
ossbogosley

United States
11/08/2011 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
. . . a lot of people are trying this:
Your Birth Certificate is a Stock Market Security:
And:
The Change Your Forefathers Believed In - Part 1:

Truth will set you free John
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1532073

What makes you think its your birth cert.? The application has my first and middle names only. A cert. is sent back with the surname added. Did I ask for it to be combined? Must have been a mistake. When the surname is added a person is created that can act in commerce. The govt. send only the persons name. You can choose to use it or not depending what you want.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1309492
Australia
11/08/2011 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Way to miss the point entirely guys - the UN are saying, that if you don't have these bits of paper, then you can't enter into the machine. Don't enter the machine, have no chance at profiting from it.

Machine = bad, yes.

Starvation = worse.
ossbogosley

United States
11/08/2011 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Way to miss the point entirely guys - the UN are saying, that if you don't have these bits of paper, then you can't enter into the machine. Don't enter the machine, have no chance at profiting from it.

Machine = bad, yes.

Starvation = worse.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1309492

No machine here, no starvation either, just peace of mind.

Last Edited by ossbogosley on 11/08/2011 04:57 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1309492
Australia
11/08/2011 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Machine = bad, yes.

Starvation = worse.

Quoting: ossbogosley

Ah, but you don't live in the Sudan, or Bangalore.. do you?
Sharlock

User ID: 4224011
Australia
11/08/2011 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
ossbogosley

United States
11/08/2011 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Machine = bad, yes.

Starvation = worse.

Ah, but you don't live in the Sudan, or Bangalore.. do you?

Thats obvious, I have a computer.
chained enslaved , not free
User ID: 4236786
Puerto Rico
11/08/2011 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Birth Cert. you come out anyway (no need for one)
Tax ID # forfeit it ! dont pay any!
SS # tatoo it in your buttholeor penis ! show if requested
Marriage Cert. No one needed to fuck ..!
Drivers License (driving isn't illegal, it is a basic right to travel, so you don't need to be licensed)
 Quoting: Pink Cat with a Telephone condom Hat

YES!

now the avove is completed !
~^PropHeTic^~

User ID: 4912274
United Kingdom
11/08/2011 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
The NWO has been around for thousands of years.

In the past it was just the Vatican and Monarchs who ruled the world.

Now its just the Vatican, Rothchilds, bankers and Monarchs who rule the world. But all roads lead to the Vatican and Rothchilds nonetheless.

Thread: Still don't buy all the NWO crap? How about a whistleblower revealing all the ROTHSCHILD and VATICAN NWO plans in the British House of Lords?

Last Edited by ~^PropHeTic^~ on 11/08/2011 05:57 AM
^PropHeTic^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4914075
Canada
11/08/2011 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
True freedom is aligning your will with God's. What happens with the body is moot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1282684
Canada
11/08/2011 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
So think of the massacre of native American Indians by those who stole their land. Those who stole the land were recognised in “law” as existing. They HAD birth certificates. The British system would, therefore, consider these “savages” as non-existent. If they did not exist in law then they both, could not be confered benefits NOR would anyone miss them or be able to act LEGALLY on their behalf. So, we massacred nobodies. In legal terms IT DID NOT HAPPEN! THINK about that!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4905682

^^ this

CAREFUL HOW WE PLAY THE GAME
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2955373
United States
11/08/2011 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
So from my understanding if you don't a BC, then when you do something the state doesn't like you have the whole state against you and not the slightest means of defense (except running), and they can kill you and that's legally fine.

But if you have BC, then at least you have more means of defense.

So which one is better GLPer's? In any case I don't see how possessing a BC gives you any less possibilities than when you don't have one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4172093

all of it is an illusion.
many have been DUPED inot thinking this is real.
that if you don't play by "these rules you "lose out"
this is bullshit.
we don't neede to "occupy" this.
we need to OCCUPY OURSELVES. meaning, WE belong to us.
and WITH that, personal responsibility which takes 100% self awareness>

this is how they can trick so many people for so long.
people are usually NOT self aware or do not care to become so because #! this would mean you MUST take responsibility for 100% of your thoughts and actions?

and who wants to do that when you are conned inot thinking "it feels so good to be bad"
you commit yourself yo your own version of hell.
and it's a catch22
 Quoting: Pink Cat with a Telephone Hat

all of it is an illusion.
many have been DUPED inot thinking this is real.
that if you don't play by "these rules you "lose out"

I remember as a kid when I first learned about the functions of a birth certificate and found it funny that we still use them considering, I'm a person from this world. The division of borders doesn't happen where I'm from. It was a very sobering childhood because the form of society I'm use to doesn't even have these quaint notions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1666997
United Kingdom
11/08/2011 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
To all you "free" spirits....(Americans)

Would you agree it's ok if all Mexicans come and life in the US part of the Americas ? They will promise not too ask for any handouts.

They're free people right ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1418745
United States
11/08/2011 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mark O' Da Beast

Never a sweeter smell
Eddjah

User ID: 2902916
Canada
11/08/2011 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump..good morning everyone
Eddjah
Eddjah

User ID: 2902916
Canada
11/08/2011 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Machine = bad, yes.

Starvation = worse.

:)
Eddjah
miserkocho

User ID: 1527433
Australia
11/08/2011 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
this makes perfect sense if you accept that rather than the system being fundamentally flawed,there is a sub set of rules which is the mechanism to how its been subverted.
searching for intelligent life in all its forms without judgement.

GLP