Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,102 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,102,975
Pageviews Today: 1,841,771Threads Today: 751Posts Today: 13,263
06:02 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

U.N. inadvertently confirms “Freeman”. there IS a Law above "the law" in their world!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1202565
United States
11/08/2011 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: U.N. inadvertently confirms “Freeman”. there IS a Law above "the law" in their world!
[link to earthlinggb.wordpress.com]

holy fucking shit THIS!!!!! copy this before it gets taken down. it doesn't matter if you don't believe in this , this IS how the system works! i have never seen it written so succinctly. THIS is what we are up against, ok? THIS is #1 to understanding what is happening and why and THIS is what you need to call BULLSHIT on them for. this this this. i cannot stress it enough! even if this isn't "exact" this is as "exact" as your going to get it right now.

"The U.N. states:

“Registration means proof of legal identity. It is vital for securing recognition before the law, protecting rights such as inheritance and making children less vulnerable to abuse and exploitation.”

“Under international law then, every child is entitled to registration of their birth, including children born to irregular migrants.”

20-22.pdf

Now, please consider carefully, the word “entitled” above. It would sound like an offer, a choice wouldn’t it? “You are entitled to such and such if you so choose to accept”. But the reality is that, in each state/country, you HAVE no choice. The State will punish ANY parent who, on your behalf as a baby, does not wish to CONTRACT with the state. The State’s propaganda machine, however, is great and the ignorant populace will be led to believe you are, somehow, abusing your child. They will say “we cannot confer benefits on this child because LEGALLY, it does not exist” Therefore, you as a parent will be demonized.

Again, directly from the U.N.

“The child who is not registered at birth is in danger of being shut out of society – denied the right to an official identity, a recognized name and a nationality. In 2000, an estimated 50 million babies – more than two fifths of those born – were unregistered. These children have no birth certificate, the ‘membership card’ for society that should open the door to the enjoyment of a whole range of other rights including education and health care, participation and protection.
This Digest examines the situation of children who are denied a fundamental human right and who, in legal terms, do not exist”.

UNCF Innocent Digest No.9 March 2002: birthregistration_Digestenglish.pdf

So there you have it in the UN’s own PLAIN language: In LEGAL TERMS they don’t exist. IF then, in legal terms, they do not exist then, by definition, the legal world can have NO AUTHORITY over them. They are EXPLICITLY saying this. There is no room for misinterpretation. It is precise. The UN and legal world spell out the ADVANTAGES of having a birth certificate (all the benefits) but not the DISADVANTAGES which they trust you will not even begin to consider."
 Quoting: Pink Cat with a Telephone Hat

Stop scratching at the surface and talk about strawman accounts. Ex. All corporations list their names in CAPS.... now look at you drivers license and birth certificate.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4917490
Croatia
11/08/2011 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: U.N. inadvertently confirms “Freeman”. there IS a Law above "the law" in their world!
To all you "free" spirits....(Americans)

Would you agree it's ok if all Mexicans come and life in the US part of the Americas ? They will promise not too ask for any handouts.

They're free people right ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1666997

^^THIS!!!^^
noidi
User ID: 1371083
Norway
11/08/2011 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
so, OP what have you done.. are you a Freeman.. Or just asking others to do what you have excuses not to do anything about..?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1331064
China
11/08/2011 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Would you agree it's ok if all Mexicans come and life in the US part of the Americas ? They will promise not too ask for any handouts.

^^THIS!!!^^
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4917490

If they really are freemen they will not ask for nor be entitled to handouts
Freeman1986
User ID: 4918295
Canada
11/08/2011 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
For those who keep saying traveling is a right and not a privilege, you're absolutely right. But you need to step back and understand what it means to have a right.

You have the right to travel - we understand this, but... We only have the right to travel under our physical ability, even having a horse is no "right". You have to "enslave" that horse under your authority in order for you to ride it.

Stop thinking you have a privilege to get into an automobile and "travel" around any place any time and cry "I don't consent" when you get into an accident and aren't able to pay back the damages.

I respect that people want to be free, that's fine and dandy, but being so takes the utmost responsibility, most people don't have a clue what this means. Going back in time by 200-500 years isn't what I'd call "free"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 885462
United Kingdom
11/08/2011 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, explain how a government would be able to offer you all the benfits and protections of society if they have no record of your existence?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4185489
United Kingdom
11/08/2011 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
For those who keep saying traveling is a right and not a privilege, you're absolutely right. But you need to step back and understand what it means to have a right.

You have the right to travel - we understand this, but... We only have the right to travel under our physical ability, even having a horse is no "right". You have to "enslave" that horse under your authority in order for you to ride it.

Stop thinking you have a privilege to get into an automobile and "travel" around any place any time and cry "I don't consent" when you get into an accident and aren't able to pay back the damages.

I respect that people want to be free, that's fine and dandy, but being so takes the utmost responsibility, most people don't have a clue what this means. Going back in time by 200-500 years isn't what I'd call "free"
 Quoting: Freeman1986 4918295

The point is
the laws and restrictions imposed on humanity are done so covertly... the people are not educated to know about the true nature of the fictitious corporate law that our parents were duped into consenting to.

This makes the whole system illegal, null and void.

A new way has to be forged but can only occur with the knowledge that we have been lied to.
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
11/08/2011 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

^^THIS!!!^^
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4917490

If they really are freemen they will not ask for nor be entitled to handouts
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1331064

If who are Freeman? Mexicans?

Thats besides the point. And point is what American "freeman" think about Mexicans coming to live in US. Are they cool with that or do they think that Mexicans are not entitled to that kind of freedom.
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
11/08/2011 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

The point is
the laws and restrictions imposed on humanity are done so covertly... the people are not educated to know about the true nature of the fictitious corporate law that our parents were duped into consenting to.

This makes the whole system illegal, null and void.

A new way has to be forged but can only occur with the knowledge that we have been lied to.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4185489

No. Real point is DO NOT REPEAT SAME MISTAKES YOUR PARENTS DID. EDUCATE YOUR KIDS YOURSELF. Of course, to be able to that you yourself need to be educated.
computer says no

User ID: 4022355
United Kingdom
11/08/2011 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
TPTB thrive on the sheeple's ignornance of their own rights! like magicans & con-men giving up carrots while mugging us!

Good find OP..

bump
Abby_Normal

User ID: 4842741
United States
11/08/2011 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito". -African Proverb
WOMAN WHO RUNS W/ WOLVES

User ID: 4834419
United States
Report Abusive Post
I understand the point you are making here. However, TPTB have it set up so that if you do not go along with the system you will be living in the woods eating mushrooms and berries.

The sovereign individual movement has made great strides as far as rooting out a lot of the truths concerning this matter. There are numerous people who are accessible on the net w/ regards to this information.

The problem arises when a fascist or totalitarian governments have control of the courts, police, Gov. and all Gov. officials thus leaving the populous with few choices.

Ultimately, I do not think these points are that important at this time because the entire system is going to implode in the very near future. Money will be worthless, chaos and internal strife will take over. If and when this period of collapse ends and we have survived the severe catastrophic cosmic events coming our way then we can create a new paradigm of human endeavor.
The process has begun
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2033927
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
Stop scratching at the surface and talk about strawman accounts. Ex. All corporations list their names in CAPS.... now look at you drivers license and birth certificate.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1202565

Corporations dont list their names as CAPS and birth certificate doesnt either, except the surname. at least thats the case here in the UK. alot of this freeman debate overlook the different laws of countries (and completely ignore the entire non-English speaking world)

heres a question. you're an american citizen, with a birth certificate and everything. you travel to the UK and due to circumstances, find yourself stealing a car. are you subject to the law in the UK? if i traveled to the US would i be subject to the law of the US? what if either of us traveled to France, or India? the answer is yes in cases. so what has the birth certificate (or anything other documentation) got to do with the process of law?
Abby_Normal

User ID: 4842741
United States
Report Abusive Post

"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito". -African Proverb
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
11/08/2011 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, explain how a government would be able to offer you all the benfits and protections of society if they have no record of your existence?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 885462
Good question (or is it?). Government/state is there to provide benefits and protections to "society" (I am assuming that society is multitude of individual humans)?

Somewhere there are still peoples and herds, but not with us, my brothers: here there are states.

A state? What is that? Well! open now your ears to me, for now I will speak to you about the death of peoples.

State is the name of the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly it lies; and this lie slips from its mouth: "I, the state, am the people."

It is a lie! It was creators who created peoples, and hung a faith and a love over them: thus they served life.

Destroyers are they who lay snares for the many, and call it state: they hang a sword and a hundred cravings over them.

Where there are still peoples, the state is not understood, and is hated as the evil eye, and as sin against laws and customs.

This sign I give to you: every people speaks its own language of good and evil, which its neighbor does not understand. It has created its own language of laws and customs.

But the state lies in all the tongues of good and evil; and whatever it says it lies; and whatever it has it has stolen.

Everything in it is false; it bites with stolen teeth, and bites often. It is false down to its bowels.

Confusion of tongues of good and evil; this sign I give you as the sign of the state. This sign points to the will to death! it points to the preachers of death!

All too many are born: for the superfluous the state was created!

See how it entices them to it, the all-too-many! How it swallows and chews and rechews them!

"On earth there is nothing greater than I: I am the governing hand of God." -- thus roars the monster. And not only the long-eared and short-sighted fall upon their knees!

Ah! even in your ears, you great souls, it whispers its gloomy lies! Ah! it finds out the rich hearts which willingly squander themselves!

Yes, it finds you too, you conquerors of the old God! You became weary of conflict, and now your weariness serves the new idol!

It would set up heroes and honorable ones around it, the new idol! Gladly it basks in the sunshine of good consciences, -- the cold monster!

It will give everything to you, if you worship it, the new idol: thus it buys the lustre of your virtue, and the glance of your proud eyes.

Through you it seeks to seduce the all-too-many! Yes, a hellish artifice has been created here, a death-horse jingling with the trappings of divine honors!

Yes, a dying for many has been created here, which glorifies itself as life: verily, a great service to all preachers of death!

The state, I call it, where all drink poison, the good and the bad: the state, where all lose themselves, the good and the bad: the state, where the slow suicide of all -- is called "life."

Behold the superfluous! They steal the works of the creators and the treasures of the wise. Education, they call their theft -- and everything becomes sickness and trouble to them!

Behold the superfluous! They are always sick; they vomit their bile and call it a newspaper. They devour each other and cannot even digest themselves.

Behold the superfluous! They acquire wealth and become the poorer for it. They seek power, and the lever of power, much money -- these impotent ones!

See them clamber, these nimble apes! They clamber over one another, and thus pull each other into the mud and the abyss.

They all strive for the throne: this is their madness -- as if happiness sat on the throne! Often filth sits on the throne. -- and often also the throne on filth.

Madmen they all seem to me, and clambering apes, and too eager. Foul smells their idol to me, the cold monster: foul they all smell to me, these idolaters.

My brothers, will you suffocate in the fumes of their maws and appetites! Better to break the windows and jump into the open air!

Escape from their foul stench! Escape from the idolatry of the superfluous!

Escape from their foul stench! Escape from the steam of these human sacrifices!

The earth is yet free for great souls. There are still many empty sites for the lonesome and the twosome, surrounded by the fragrance of tranquil seas.

A free life is yet possible for great souls. He who possesses little is that much less possessed: blessed be a little poverty!

There, where the state ends -- there only begins the man who is not superfluous: there begins the song of the necessary, the single and irreplaceable melody.

There, where the state ends -- look there, my brothers! Do you not see it, the rainbow and the bridges of the Overman?

Thus spoke Zarathustra.
computer says no

User ID: 4022355
United Kingdom
11/08/2011 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I guess anyone who studies law has to be very patient, long hours of reading to know ones rights. I was given useful info by republican activists in Ireland on what to do if ever arrested or questioned by authority, so at least I have some foreknoledge on how to defend myself.
I'm using the law against the authorities right now in a traffic appeal.. which they will have to..!! back-off on. They tried to use some crappy excuse, which has no legal standing.. but I'm pointing out to them that they have to inform the road user of the new laws.. see how it goes..zzz
ndcstl

User ID: 1445981
United States
11/08/2011 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbanana2clappa
"The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding"

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Albert Einstein

Get over here!- Scorpion
Thug Cat
Top Hat

User ID: 2675851
United States
11/08/2011 09:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
awaken and become your sovereign being, Man.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1344543

See ya in the big house.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4867445

There is a Freeman that I know of who is going to jail for these very same actions. They're going to take every penny he has. He's in a fight for his existance and assets. Very scary situation. They are very afraid of him. This is no easy task to become a natural person after having spent a lifetime contracted with the state and fed. Think carefully before you go down this road. It could cost you your life, liberty or both.

Last Edited by USCG Popeye on 11/08/2011 10:23 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 794598
United States
11/08/2011 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Valtor

User ID: 1362544
Canada
11/08/2011 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Love and light to you OP.

hf
We are ONE
Thread: Understanding negativity with The Law of One.

The Law of One Study Guide v2 (copyright-free)
--> [link to www.scribd.com] <--

"Sockets are the de-facto standard API for network programming, as well as being useful for stopping your eyes from falling onto your cheeks." -- zeromq.org
Truthache

User ID: 1465537
United States
11/08/2011 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are confounding a simple issue.

First you have to understand that Governments don't "give" rights. You have them and they are yours.
Since you have rights, Governments can only restrict your rights and grant benefit that is what they do with every piece of contract paper you sign off on.

BTW, everybody, nobody on earth has knowingly at birth, signed off on a document that can be legally enforced as a valid "contract" against you. That "certificate" is an accounting method used for a variety of "state" purposes and EVERYTHING it represents was done without your knowledge and consent at the time of its creation. If it is "used" it is most likely to be used by YOU at some point to get some Thing/Benefit from the creator of that document.
Know this!

Moving on, you are free to move safely about the earth. Yes, there are many colorful gangs of people who will attempt to stop you from doing so without "official papers", and even tell you that you are "law-breaking". This is them executing their properly programmed, conditioned response. It's really kind of sad but they don't know.

Statist Question: "But gee, if anybody can just go anywhere anytime without license or insurance, by golly what will happen to everybody else's freedom? Isn't that like stepping back in time 200-500 years?"

Answer: No
A thousand times for ten thousand years, no.
Your rights end where they have always ended and that is precisely where others begin and if you DO cause harm to any other you WILL, by LAW, be held accountable for your actions; Contrary to popular belief, people don't need any pieces of paper to be held accountable. No amount of certification, license, insurance, or asset level will lawfully stave off justice where a crime is committed.

Two scenarios:
1) "illegal" uncertificated, unlicensed, "alien" steals a car, robs a store, gets drunk, and then kills a family on the highway.
Result: He is tried in a court where it is determined that a great part of his life will be spent in a cell at the expense of and benefit to society.

2) "Certificated", citizen, steals a car, robs a store, gets drunk, and then kills a family on the highway.
Result: He is tried in a court where it is determined that a great part of his life will be spent in a cell at the expense of and benefit to society.

Insurance is a separate issue which has nothing to do with justice over crime; it is a benefit to ensure compensation to the insured upon a pre-determined loss situation.
While insurance is a responsible thing to acquire, it is also not a right.
in warm pursuit...
Pink Cat with a Telephone Hat  (OP)

User ID: 514024
United States
11/08/2011 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks everyone for the karma so i could pin this again during the day :)
i haven't read everyone's replies, i'll get caught up on that after lunch!
glad to se so much response and positive comments on the guy's blog who wrote this :):dasbier:
&#129419;
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1541813
Canada
11/08/2011 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 885462

Answer: they wouldn't.

It appears to be technically possible to revoke your contracts with various governments, as you never consented to them. In fact it's been done, look up "rob in the page family". Look up the movie UNGRIP.

However, removing oneself from society may not be the best choice of life. Humans have banded together, formed sets of rules since before they could speak a language for a reason. It's beneficial to life.

Granted, some societies are overstepping their bounds, but nothing is perfect. I live in Canada, and as such about 1/3 of my work produces money which goes to the government. I'm OK with that, because in return I get roads to travel on, protection by armed individuals from others causing me harm in various ways, no-questions-asked health care and a minimum standard of living guaranteed when I retire, along with a safety net until then.

Sure my government does some stuff I don't agree with. Sure there are some rules in place I don't agree with. But overall, it ain't a bad place to live, compared to many other societies around the world. I'll take it over having to go absolutely everything alone, and then hoping my children will take care of me when I am too old to do so myself.

But it is nice to know you can quit anytime...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4892914
United States
11/08/2011 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
is suijuris. noone proceedeth my flesh and blood. Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. love is the law love under will.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1309513

The OTO Society also has that motto.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4892914
United States
11/08/2011 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
tell me if i read this right...
if we don't have BC we do not exist and can live a free life?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1213232

that is the GAME they have lead you to believe.
of course no one actually OWNS you if you have a BC
but THEY think that because you do, you have given your consent to be a "HUMAN RESOURCE"

tell them NO

This gives expanded meaning to the ancient quote, "Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's". This might mean that one needs to develop an even higher harmonic concept of "Freeman", on the level of knowing oneself as a fully cognizant being with full freedom of choice. Assuming, they can rightfully claim ownership of human bodies by some ancient genetic lineage charts, etc.

Just a thought.
Muscles
User ID: 3310141
United States
11/08/2011 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Right on the money OP! They live by an ecclesiastical system just as in the days of Jesus. Remember, Jesus was not registered.His mother and dad fled to Egypt to avoid it. That was why they could not touch him and he just walked through the midst of them. He belonged to God...not them. God gave us the earth /land as an inheritance. The body that you posses is considered land and is registered land at your birth. The Certificate of Live Birth is the Deed to your indefeasible estate called..your body. You must accept this deed and have publically registered having 2-3 witnesses. (that is what the law (common law) requires. Once you do this ...you are free and everything you have signed in your life comes back to you because your land has produced fruit for them the system to hold. The government cannot own land as it was given to us (real living men and women) an an inheritance from the Father of Lights. Want to save your house? (estate/land) do a letter of acceptance as a real man and woman saying that you accept the Warranty deed (real property)not the deed of trust which is a commercial instrument which is registered/ recorded by them. We must take responsibility to publically record the Warranty deed as real living men and woman. You must get a notary signature and a public servant signature (any public officer). there are your two witnesses! Take it in to the clerk of courts (in my case the county auditors office where the land is recorded and have it re-recorded as property that is GRANTED to you. This warranty deed is a common law document that almost no one takes the time to have recorded. It will usually say that the land was granted to you for $10 dollars. Have everything stamped and re-recorded and whamo...the house is yours in "FEE SIMPLE" it is your and the Mortgage (dead pledge) goes away! I did it and many others are to. More on this at. Remember, The deed of trust is a commercial instrument that list you as the tenant... the warranty deed list you as...THE SOLE OWNER OF YOUR PROPERTY. The government cannot own land...it is just the holder of the land for the real living man and woman that sows up to claim the land (which no one does so the land just keeps going from holder to holder...etc. You now have a superior title (warranty deed) to the banks Deed of trust...deed in a trust)We must also do this with our birth certificates to claim back our bodies/land. Everything was supposed to be free for us to use and be stewards of. They stole everything from us...but in reality...it is still ours they just control everything by our consent/ lack of knowledge. Now as far as protection from them. You are now under the common law and they are your servants...they have a constitutional duty to protect you from all enemies foreign and domestic. you are walking as a man/woman of peace. This is your free will act and if they refuse to do what the sovereign/king says, they would be warring against the constitution Article 4 section 1 and they will lose their job or be forever dammed to hell. They go by the old testament law. But we are set free from the law by the blood of Jesus and all your debts/sins are forgiven. When you go icourt you are essentially entering a temple with a black robed priest. Under the Admiralty law (which is the the sea) you are considered a vessel and it is there that you are confessing your sins/debts to a priestly order. Corporations have no rights and you will mostly be found guilty and have to pay for your trespasses..ie speeding tickets etc. But a sovereign/king cannot be held for a crime unless there is an injured party. I could go on and on.... if you want true freedom just let them know who you are ...publically. Go to : [link to robcourtofrecord.wordpress.com] listen listen listen to this info. OP was right...you always could go back to Kansas......there's no place like home....there's no place like home.....there's no place like home...... "COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE....BE NO MORE PARTAKERS OF HER SINS" (DEBTS)
Muscles
United States
11/08/2011 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just another note. when you do this process. you will not be without a government. You will go back to the real constitution Articles 1-13. The Corporate government will become your servant again and will be bound to protect you because they have sworn oaths to do so. There will still roads and bridges etc. Its just that you will be at peace with your enemies as the bible says. the Law/statute enforcement officer will become a peace officer and your judge or administrator of the bankruptcy will become your arbitrator because YOU are now the judge of your own court...you are essentially THE LIVING LAW OF THE LAND! what you speak...will be so as long as it does not violate natural law/God's law. The roads and bridges will not be state owned...they will be owned by the people again. Houses will not be corporate held...they will be truly owned by the people again. We will have real money again and not this fake fiat crap they give us to enslave us with. Loans will be without interest because under the common law you cannot charge your brother interest. Read Revelations Chapter 3 verse 7-9. God will make those who enslaved us to come and worship at our feet!...a complete flip flop! Be who you are people! Come out of the land of the munchkins and back home to Kansas. It's all make believe....and it only works because we have believed it....it really is that simple. Hell do a Writ of mandamus and tell them who you are and get 2-3 witnesses and have it publically recorded. The judge will call you by your first name and your debts will be discharged. Then starts the move out of Egypt! Peace [link to robcourtofrecord.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2600503
United States
11/08/2011 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
hubby myself and all the kiddos have BC, what chance do we have at a free life?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1213232

you have EVERY chance. that is your DIVINE RIGHT.
the BC (and ssn) is a CON
just say "no, i do not consent"

don't let them con you.
look at the devil card in the tarot. the people are im chains to this devil on a stone. but those chains are BROKEN, the man and woman have just not realized this and so remain there thinking they are trapped.

you ARE free
everyone is. we always were.
and always will be.
what we need to do is RECOGNIZE this.

[link to hilobrow.com]

ok, not broken, but easily these chains fit over their heads.
they CHOOSE to not recognize this.

it's the easy route.

Consent to what you fucking Nut!? You are just like the rest, you can preach your bullshit and when called out on it you claim that you are in the right and that you do not have to be silent blah blah blah. But when it comes to supplying answers you are full of shit. The question was "hubby myself and all the kiddos have BC, what chance do we have at a free life?" . Your answer minus the preaching...
"just say "no, i do not consent"

This does not explain shit, Just do not consent? to what?
Pink Cat with a Telephone Hat  (OP)

User ID: 514024
United States
11/08/2011 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow! thank you to whoever upgraded my account!
that was certainly an unexpected surprise!!!!
truly, thank you! i am honoured!

ana
&#129419;
Muscles
United States
11/08/2011 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you have BC's they are just the deed to your body. You have to accept the deed as yours by a letter of acceptance stating who you are and what you want you can get an example of this at [link to robcourtofrecord.wordpress.com.] Everything is based of deeds. The BC is just a form of a quit claim deed that your parents did when they signed you over to the state. There was a fella I believe in Arizona or Arkansas that took his certificate of live birth to the county where he was born and recorded it AS A DEED AND THEY ACCEPTED IT!. Now...as far as the preaching...OP is not preaching so you are gonna have to get over the bible stuff because it is what they use (old Testament to rule over us. It is an ecclesiastical priesthood with the Vatican at the very top with the pope holding all of the lad in the world. They have provinces over America and all over the world. We have to leaders of the provinces in the united states. The leaders of those provinces are call ordinaries or vicar generals. If you are having problems with your public servants these are the people you write to and they will settle the problem. The fact is that you have to re-claim these deeds and do it publically...that means to have them re-recorded as yours. Right now they are registered and recorded as them holding property...(like a deed of trust does).. even your body. I did so with my house/real property and they accepted it. Now that I have Officers witness whom I claim to be (real beings made in the image of God and that I am claiming my property as an inheritance as an indefeasible estate in fee simple according to the common law, who are they to say That I am not? and that it is not mine. They didn't create the earth...God did! and gave my body/land and other property to me....not to the government and not to any corporation. It's like the old days when they went out and claimed land. They put their stake there and the government who was holding the land then granted it to them. It's the same thing only no one knows to just accept the warranty deed. That warranty deed must be perfected and only a real living human being made in the image of God can do it. They (banks and corps) can't do it because they can't own land only real people can. They can only be the holders until the real human shows up to claim it. The County Auditor said to me "So essentially what you are saying is that your business with FannieMae is finished right?) and I said eeeeyep! done deal now the record shows that I am the sole owner of the (screw the bank)property....not the tenant as the deed of trust says. Your title is now a clean title and superior to the banks. Until you accept the warranty deed...you will only be the tenant and will have to pay your taxes(rent) until the real owner of the land shows up. Same thing with your BC...it is the quit claim deed to your land/body. Your body when planted with a seed also produces fruit you know. They then register it. Go to [link to robcourtofrecord.wordpress.com] and learn what people are now discovering and doing. Listen to the audio files and read the info and then take responsibility like real people and sovereign kings and Queens of the land.

GLP