Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,059 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,081,862
Pageviews Today: 1,977,355Threads Today: 669Posts Today: 14,648
07:06 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

U.N. inadvertently confirms “Freeman”. there IS a Law above "the law" in their world!

Muscles.
User ID: 3310141
United States
11/08/2011 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: U.N. inadvertently confirms “Freeman”. there IS a Law above "the law" in their world!
You can also go to Accept the deed and be the owner.wmv [link to www.youtube.com] gettr done!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 317023
United States
11/08/2011 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: U.N. inadvertently confirms “Freeman”. there IS a Law above "the law" in their world!
it's ALL about "CONSENT" people!!!!
learn that word, understand that word, KNOW that word.
THIS is "your loophole"
this is the one thing that screws them up more than anything.
sure, there will be people who do things to do without your consent, and boy, do they have it coming.
but the ones that have been around, the elites, the actual "elites" who have been here reincarnating through time.
they KNOW this and they don't want that baggage. but they are CRAFTY.

you are ALSO crafty! RECLAIM YOUR ENERGY NOW!
this is YOUR DIVINE RIGHT!
they know this and will NOT intervene because they know to intervene the consequences are too great.
there still are so many in power to grasp this.
and we are here to TEACH them.
let us teach.
 Quoting: Pink Cat with a Telephone Hat

I think it all comes down to filing in the public record, at one's county clerk's office, the Affidavit of Truth or whatever one wants to call it, that declares one's status as flesh and blood man/woman, and that any implied Consent is withdrawn, etc.

If you google "Affidavit of Truth", there are plenty of examples, some of them worded pretty well.

Some people advocate the UCC route, taking 'control' of your strawman; the legal fiction. But I'm not so sure this is the best way to reclaim one's total sovereignty and freedom. To me, that's just taking a more active role in THEIR game. It's a tacit approval of their system of basically making us into "persons" or corporations.

So, I don't like that UCC shit for that reason. I think it's just a matter of canceling any invisible adhesion contracts that we unknowingly entered into based on fraud since there was no disclosure of the fact that after entering into the contract, you are giving up your valuable natural Rights.

Whether any of the system appendages want to try to ignore your assertion of sovereignty and natural Rights is another matter.

Getting people to understand this whole issue and actually reclaim their true selves is even more difficult than getting people to take a real look at Ron Paul! Fuck.

But I think it's still a good move to simply put into the public record exactly WHO you are...and it ain't no legal fiction, babeee! I'm a man! And a man/woman has no "name", only an "identity". To bear a name in legal terms implies some entity OWNS the named item. That's why when judge asks if your "name" is such-and-such, one should deny that and simply say that no, you're only their under threat of arrest to assist the court in clearing up the confusion. That you are not that "name", although your "identity" sounds similar.
Muscles
United States
11/09/2011 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes! I believe your right. it is identifying yourself as a living flesh and blood human being, getting 2-3 witnesses and recording it to make it a public record. This also goes true in claiming your property weather it be your body/land or your house through the warranty deed (which is for living people)...not the deed of trust (which is for dead people). Everybody has a warranty deed. I suggest everyone look at it. It is the deed to the property that conveys real land. the deed of trust conveys nothing but holdership and they record it....not you. Getter done people! and remember, if they don't do it, tell them you are holing them to their oaths and that they would be warring with the constitution article 4 section 1 if they did not. Tell they to record your letter of acceptance of the deed and to re-record the deed to show that you have accepted it is your free will and act according to the constitution (article 4 section 1). Or you can get the Vicar General (the ordinary) involved.
Muscles
United States
11/09/2011 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just want to say that real men and women do not deal with affidavits so write up your own letter of acceptance . there is a great example at [link to robcourtofrecord.wordpress.com] check out all the info there. there are even example and stories of other people that have done this. Especially Kitty's story of how it saved her with just hours from foreclosure.
Pink Cat with a Telephone Hat  (OP)

User ID: 514024
United States
11/11/2011 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
thank everyone for all the links!
going to check them all out :)
🦋
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1201807
United States
11/11/2011 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
The 'freemen or man' are mentioned in the New Testament.
ossbogosley

User ID: 3672761
United States
11/12/2011 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just want to say that real men and women do not deal with affidavits so write up your own letter of acceptance . there is a great example at [link to robcourtofrecord.wordpress.com] check out all the info there. there are even example and stories of other people that have done this. Especially Kitty's story of how it saved her with just hours from foreclosure.
 Quoting: Muscles 3310141

Been following Robs emails. Pretty sound logic.
Don't believe anything, only know it.
No thanks, I've got enough karma.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5222159
Sweden
11/12/2011 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you google "Affidavit of Truth", there are plenty of examples, some of them worded pretty well.

Some people advocate the UCC route, taking 'control' of your strawman; the legal fiction. But I'm not so sure this is the best way to reclaim one's total sovereignty and freedom. To me, that's just taking a more active role in THEIR game. It's a tacit approval of their system of basically making us into "persons" or corporations

Can you still really own your house with the first way?

It is very complicated stuff.
Thank you all so very much for your input.
This is it!
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1848840
United States
11/12/2011 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Link is 404'd already..damn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4397978
Puerto Rico
11/12/2011 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
So this would only work for those being born outside the system. Now for those that already are 'entitled and registered' it is a different situation.
Pink Cat with a Telephone Hat  (OP)

User ID: 5249612
United States
11/12/2011 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
So this would only work for those being born outside the system. Now for those that already are 'entitled and registered' it is a different situation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4397978

i don't know.
let's find out

and let's change what we don't like
🦋
pink cat  (OP)

User ID: 27153316
United States
11/07/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
good morning everyone to this new day of choice.
what seeds will you plant?
what ideas will you nurture in yourself?
🦋
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27229849
United Kingdom
11/07/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
i hate my life and I'm too scared to take control.
Requiemdream

User ID: 27232167
United States
11/07/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is all soooo academic! They have plans to dwindle our numbers down to below 500 mil, certified or not. They probably know where and who we are and if not at least know how they are going to get rid of us. The plan is global, not national. All this birth certificate nonsense is a waste of brainpower. You honestly believe that they haven't considered some people might actually READ the fine print?
Perpetually dumbfounded.

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more." C.S. Lewis

“Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break hearts.”
Tim Minchin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1512435
United States
11/07/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

this is how they can trick so many people for so long.
people are usually NOT self aware or do not care to become so because #! this would mean you MUST take responsibility for 100% of your thoughts and actions?

and who wants to do that when you are conned inot thinking "it feels so good to be bad"
you commit yourself yo your own version of hell.
and it's a catch22
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4172093

I agree with the above statement. Taking 100% responsibility for our thoughts and actions. It is scary isn't it to take that step. To KNOW that you are creating the hell you are living in. And you are responsible for your part in it. Bt it dopesn't have to be that way-and that is what people don't understand. You can change your now!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26624507
United Kingdom
11/07/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
The problem is there is NO GOD...! As sych where you believe you have right granted by GOD - obviosuly the whole freeman breaks down. All human rights were created by humans not god.

Democracy allows humans to change and add etc etc rights.

Dictatorship doesn't.

Regards
Jules
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26624507
United Kingdom
11/07/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I very much doubt that any intelligent being, could believe in the concept of GOD.

Sorry folks WE (humans) are all you have.

Regards
Jules
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13226353
Philippines
11/07/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I very much doubt that any intelligent being, could believe in the concept of GOD.

Sorry folks WE (humans) are all you have.

Regards
Jules
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26624507

You are just nursing your childhood complex of being angry with God for not being Santa Claus and jumping through hoops like a trained poodle to please you.

You are blinded by your own sin and the scales on your conscience.
Dr.DoomLittle

User ID: 6231580
United States
11/07/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to earthlinggb.wordpress.com]

EDIT:
today is my last day of being a paid member so
i am repinning this old thread today because i think today especially this needs to be seen and understood in the context of what is happening in our world right now.
and never has there been a more pivotal time that people need to grasp this concept and see that it is within their reach.

i did not vote because i do not consent to tolerate the current system as it is.

this is not a negative thing. this is a positive thing meaning, i am creating space by NOT voting for the lesser of two evils for something new to happen. and by the act of not participating in the voting ritual i have said to "the universe" i do not consent to tolerate this anymore. i make room for real change in this way. move beyond dual thinking.

holy fucking shit THIS!!!!! copy this before it gets taken down. it doesn't matter if you don't believe in this , this IS how the system works! i have never seen it written so succinctly. THIS is what we are up against, ok? THIS is #1 to understanding what is happening and why and THIS is what you need to call BULLSHIT on them for. this this this. i cannot stress it enough! even if this isn't "exact" this is as "exact" as your going to get it right now.

"The U.N. states:

“Registration means proof of legal identity. It is vital for securing recognition before the law, protecting rights such as inheritance and making children less vulnerable to abuse and exploitation.”

“Under international law then, every child is entitled to registration of their birth, including children born to irregular migrants.”

20-22.pdf

Now, please consider carefully, the word “entitled” above. It would sound like an offer, a choice wouldn’t it? “You are entitled to such and such if you so choose to accept”. But the reality is that, in each state/country, you HAVE no choice. The State will punish ANY parent who, on your behalf as a baby, does not wish to CONTRACT with the state. The State’s propaganda machine, however, is great and the ignorant populace will be led to believe you are, somehow, abusing your child. They will say “we cannot confer benefits on this child because LEGALLY, it does not exist” Therefore, you as a parent will be demonized.

Again, directly from the U.N.

“The child who is not registered at birth is in danger of being shut out of society – denied the right to an official identity, a recognized name and a nationality. In 2000, an estimated 50 million babies – more than two fifths of those born – were unregistered. These children have no birth certificate, the ‘membership card’ for society that should open the door to the enjoyment of a whole range of other rights including education and health care, participation and protection.
This Digest examines the situation of children who are denied a fundamental human right and who, in legal terms, do not exist”.

UNCF Innocent Digest No.9 March 2002: birthregistration_Digestenglish.pdf

So there you have it in the UN’s own PLAIN language: In LEGAL TERMS they don’t exist. IF then, in legal terms, they do not exist then, by definition, the legal world can have NO AUTHORITY over them. They are EXPLICITLY saying this. There is no room for misinterpretation. It is precise. The UN and legal world spell out the ADVANTAGES of having a birth certificate (all the benefits) but not the DISADVANTAGES which they trust you will not even begin to consider."

If the UN will state this, be honest and preserve justice and equality; protect the free man against corrupt law; perhaps change the system so its not such a paradigm of desperation, this world government could be an ideal... such as no war and benevolent justice, a mandate of 'as above so below' meaning equal justice and rights for all;

i could get behind it.

But there many things suspect; such as a non representative body of authoritarianism; undo corporate and banker influence; the motive of deception and greed and inequality seem the direction they choose; which is a shame because it could be great.

I would like to see them manifest into something we can rally BEHIND, not against.

Last Edited by Intergalactic Diplomat on 11/07/2012 01:33 PM
IAMIAM

User ID: 7983795
United States
11/07/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thought this would apply to this thread. Perhaps NOW, you will see why this simple plan would work.

It needs to go viral though.

That I leave up to whoever cares.

Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men and women are created equal, and are endowed with certain inalienable rights, these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That in order to secure these rights, we must by nature extend them to each other, and strive to assist each other in their attainment. We hold that no man or woman has a right to take these rights from another, by conquest or trade, by Religious indoctrination or supplication, by Ideological persuasion or coercion, or any other way or manner. We are obligated one to another in our march through time to extend peace, love, and charity, owing the better of ourselves, as we see fit, to the betterment of mankind.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, Shall be the whole of the Law.

I AM, King of Kings, Sovereign of myself, among Sovereigns of themselves, hereby reclaiming my Kingdom for myself. All money, property, worldly belongings, names, and titles, I do hereby return to the Country of (insert name of country), in exchange for my freedom and right to self govern, which was wrongfully taken from me at my birth.

I AM

World wide declaration to be made Dec, 25 2012. If you want that day to mean something, make it mean something by declaring your independence on that day. A world wide Stand Down of the people, for the people, by the people of the world.

What is Freedom worth to you? To me it is worth my life.

Peace be with you Brothers and Sisters.

Your Brother
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Have you the strength to break them?
pink cat  (OP)

United States
11/07/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thought this would apply to this thread. Perhaps NOW, you will see why this simple plan would work.

It needs to go viral though.

That I leave up to whoever cares.

Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men and women are created equal, and are endowed with certain inalienable rights, these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That in order to secure these rights, we must by nature extend them to each other, and strive to assist each other in their attainment. We hold that no man or woman has a right to take these rights from another, by conquest or trade, by Religious indoctrination or supplication, by Ideological persuasion or coercion, or any other way or manner. We are obligated one to another in our march through time to extend peace, love, and charity, owing the better of ourselves, as we see fit, to the betterment of mankind.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, Shall be the whole of the Law.

I AM, King of Kings, Sovereign of myself, among Sovereigns of themselves, hereby reclaiming my Kingdom for myself. All money, property, worldly belongings, names, and titles, I do hereby return to the Country of (insert name of country), in exchange for my freedom and right to self govern, which was wrongfully taken from me at my birth.

I AM

World wide declaration to be made Dec, 25 2012. If you want that day to mean something, make it mean something by declaring your independence on that day. A world wide Stand Down of the people, for the people, by the people of the world.

What is Freedom worth to you? To me it is worth my life.

Peace be with you Brothers and Sisters.

Your Brother
 Quoting: IAMIAM

THIS!

hf
🦋
pink cat  (OP)

United States
11/07/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

this is how they can trick so many people for so long.
people are usually NOT self aware or do not care to become so because #! this would mean you MUST take responsibility for 100% of your thoughts and actions?

and who wants to do that when you are conned inot thinking "it feels so good to be bad"
you commit yourself yo your own version of hell.
and it's a catch22
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4172093

I agree with the above statement. Taking 100% responsibility for our thoughts and actions. It is scary isn't it to take that step. To KNOW that you are creating the hell you are living in. And you are responsible for your part in it. Bt it dopesn't have to be that way-and that is what people don't understand. You can change your now!

yes!!!! :)
yoda
🦋
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
11/07/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just thinking aloud here. Is it possible that the "mark of the beast" that Christians believe in, is in fact the BC? Because if it is, then we are all under this mark.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27218538
Sweden
11/07/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
So you don`t exist if you don`t submit to their fascist global scheme....
hmmmm
sounds like a plan, except i don`t plan on having any more kids...
Just find a midwife on your way to your BOL !
 Quoting: LonghairKing

No that means you're lawless and that they can do what they want with you, sex slave, hunted for sport, tortured for fun etc.

Besides no one gave the UN any authority so you don't have to care what they say anyway, they're a bunch of corrupt satanist scumbags that will burn forever in hell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27218538
Sweden
11/07/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just thinking aloud here. Is it possible that the "mark of the beast" that Christians believe in, is in fact the BC? Because if it is, then we are all under this mark.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7554855

No the mark is a literal mark, it's a mark of ownership, just like you brand cattle.

But it's a voluntary mark.
There's around 4,7 billion people already taking a pre-mark of the beast:
[link to www.christ-saviour.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1195012
United States
11/07/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
WHAT THEY DON'T TELL YOU IS THAT THEY DO THEIR BEST TO KILL THOSE WHO DON'T REGISTER OR WON'T. THAT'S WHY THE NATIVES OF THIS LAND CALLED AMERICA WERE SLAUGHTERED. IT WAS AN OFFER OF "GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7983795
United States
11/07/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

No the mark is a literal mark, it's a mark of ownership, just like you brand cattle.

But it's a voluntary mark.
There's around 4,7 billion people already taking a pre-mark of the beast:
[link to www.christ-saviour.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27218538

The mark is simple.

Are you branded with any number, ID, or name which marks you as BELONGING to a Government?

If you have such mark, you have consented to be ruled and governed. If you accept the benefits of such a system, you are obligated to submission to it.

You cannot serve two MASTERS.

You serve the LORD or you serve who has branded you?

Who are YOU?

Not your name that was told to you. Go beyond the labels to who YOU really are.

These are your tribulations.

With Love,

Your Brother
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26765356
United States
11/07/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
True freedom is aligning your will with God's. What happens with the body is moot.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4914075

yup... UN is ancient word for "satan"... you can never get around this type of supernatural control so long as there are humans on this planet who can be manipulated...

this will never be likely because the nature of our current condition is, in part, a struggle... and more so because of this predicament; i.e. legalized ability to grow a simple weed like hemp would make everyone's life easier and less easy to manipulate... not gonna happen...

the supernatural component trumps the freeman argument, IMHO...

but I like this thread and support the spirit and intent...

:)

Thread: John Lear may be wrong about Christ
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

the Bible is pretty clear: forehead or hand... hand seems likely... this may be why tattoos have been so popularized by culture... that and chipping pets... they tell you it is a simple procedure to remove it from your pet and then when you try they tell you it is difficult, dangerous and expensive... (I bought a dog who had one when we got her)

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems like if you had spiritual smarts AND a freeman perspective you might get away with a Quaker-style alternative culture that would be pretty cool... but that would require huge spiritual discipline and trust and would likely be attacked and/or infiltrated just like most Christian churches already are...

this is actually what the New Testament seems to imply in Acts. Meanwhile, my supposed Christian family ridicules me for wanting to "go back to the stone age" when I talk about this stuff...

the baby boomers have too much money invested in this system and though they are enslaved, they think they are free and happy... they are unwilling to look at things honestly while the stock market is up... best reason to suppose the economy will never implode: it is the best carrot tptb have...

GLP