Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,377 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 550,376
Pageviews Today: 917,828Threads Today: 311Posts Today: 5,489
10:46 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

U.N. inadvertently confirms “Freeman”. there IS a Law above "the law" in their world!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27209687
11/07/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: U.N. inadvertently confirms “Freeman”. there IS a Law above "the law" in their world!
[link to earthlinggb.wordpress.com]

EDIT:
today is my last day of being a paid member so
i am repinning this old thread today because i think today especially this needs to be seen and understood in the context of what is happening in our world right now.
and never has there been a more pivotal time that people need to grasp this concept and see that it is within their reach.

i did not vote because i do not consent to tolerate the current system as it is.

this is not a negative thing. this is a positive thing meaning, i am creating space by NOT voting for the lesser of two evils for something new to happen. and by the act of not participating in the voting ritual i have said to "the universe" i do not consent to tolerate this anymore. i make room for real change in this way. move beyond dual thinking.

holy fucking shit THIS!!!!! copy this before it gets taken down. it doesn't matter if you don't believe in this , this IS how the system works! i have never seen it written so succinctly. THIS is what we are up against, ok? THIS is #1 to understanding what is happening and why and THIS is what you need to call BULLSHIT on them for. this this this. i cannot stress it enough! even if this isn't "exact" this is as "exact" as your going to get it right now.

"The U.N. states:

“Registration means proof of legal identity. It is vital for securing recognition before the law, protecting rights such as inheritance and making children less vulnerable to abuse and exploitation.”

“Under international law then, every child is entitled to registration of their birth, including children born to irregular migrants.”

20-22.pdf

Now, please consider carefully, the word “entitled” above. It would sound like an offer, a choice wouldn’t it? “You are entitled to such and such if you so choose to accept”. But the reality is that, in each state/country, you HAVE no choice. The State will punish ANY parent who, on your behalf as a baby, does not wish to CONTRACT with the state. The State’s propaganda machine, however, is great and the ignorant populace will be led to believe you are, somehow, abusing your child. They will say “we cannot confer benefits on this child because LEGALLY, it does not exist” Therefore, you as a parent will be demonized.

Again, directly from the U.N.

“The child who is not registered at birth is in danger of being shut out of society – denied the right to an official identity, a recognized name and a nationality. In 2000, an estimated 50 million babies – more than two fifths of those born – were unregistered. These children have no birth certificate, the ‘membership card’ for society that should open the door to the enjoyment of a whole range of other rights including education and health care, participation and protection.
This Digest examines the situation of children who are denied a fundamental human right and who, in legal terms, do not exist”.

UNCF Innocent Digest No.9 March 2002: birthregistration_Digestenglish.pdf

So there you have it in the UN’s own PLAIN language: In LEGAL TERMS they don’t exist. IF then, in legal terms, they do not exist then, by definition, the legal world can have NO AUTHORITY over them. They are EXPLICITLY saying this. There is no room for misinterpretation. It is precise. The UN and legal world spell out the ADVANTAGES of having a birth certificate (all the benefits) but not the DISADVANTAGES which they trust you will not even begin to consider."
 Quoting: Pink Cat with a Telephone Hat

Its called Common Law and Sovereignty
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27211456
Brazil
11/07/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: U.N. inadvertently confirms “Freeman”. there IS a Law above "the law" in their world!
Social Contract. Jean Jacques Russeau.

You are born into it.

World Citizenship comming soon. They will make you earn it! And you will want do your best to get it!
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/07/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I very much doubt that any intelligent being, could believe in the concept of GOD.

Sorry folks WE (humans) are all you have.

Regards
Jules
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26624507

You are just nursing your childhood complex of being angry with God for not being Santa Claus and jumping through hoops like a trained poodle to please you.

You are blinded by your own sin and the scales on your conscience.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13226353
...uh no,we as spirit within these shells we travel in, existed before the religious concepts we created...we as a shared spirit have no beginning and we have no end but our creation/flesh does just as all creations do...we as spirit within were not created,we have always existed and will always exist as spirit though our arks change and this is the answer to end all mysteries...god is alpha and omega which shows the concept of god has a beginning and has an end...which came first the chicken or the egg,neither, the spirit has always existed which created them along with the rest of the creation/creations...we are the creator that existed as spirit without a creation before we created our creations...those concepts will not save anyone or create anything...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3064678
Canada
11/07/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I DO NOT CONSENT means a lot more than what it it at face value. You also have to WAIVE ALL BENEFITS that government provides, it's a lot harder than most actually think.

You cannot serve TWO masters. We should by now be able to guess which master TPTB and government serve. So to be Freeman on the land it takes the truth and courage. Render unto Ceasar that which is his and render unto God that which is His.

Creator is sovereign, we are under creator, all Men are equal, this is the key. Everything else under the sun is made from man's law or imagination and it's up to you if you consent or go along with it or not. I am currently giving up all things from government.

No drivers license, No BC, No S.I.N, No credit cards, No bank accounts, No bank loans,No library cards, No One way Contracts at all.

Nothing, I may end up homeless soon. I do not care, ideally I would like to find someone, anyone here in the north of Canada (non city) with a farm or such they may be in need of a strong, God fearing, honest man to help them work it. I will work for room and board is all, I've had enough of this materialistic, over technologicalized (word?) society and I want the simple life.

So if anyone sees this and has such a place, let me know. I can pack and be on my way tomorrow, not joking at all. I'm bought ready to just start walking away from the city I'm currently living within now. Many are unaware that they are already living under the beast system, only at the present stage it's Beast System Lite, it's not gone full hardcore but that's coming quite soon I feel. I could be wrong but this election may prove my gut feelings true.

So all the best to those of you out there fighting for truth, honesty and freedom from tyranny. But if you are a slave under government any way shape or form you are still just a slave who is only Entitled the benefits afforded to you from master.

God bless you all.
IAMIAM

User ID: 7983795
United States
11/07/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I DO NOT CONSENT means a lot more than what it it at face value. You also have to WAIVE ALL BENEFITS that government provides, it's a lot harder than most actually think.

You cannot serve TWO masters. We should by now be able to guess which master TPTB and government serve. So to be Freeman on the land it takes the truth and courage. Render unto Ceasar that which is his and render unto God that which is His.

Creator is sovereign, we are under creator, all Men are equal, this is the key. Everything else under the sun is made from man's law or imagination and it's up to you if you consent or go along with it or not. I am currently giving up all things from government.

No drivers license, No BC, No S.I.N, No credit cards, No bank accounts, No bank loans,No library cards, No One way Contracts at all.

Nothing, I may end up homeless soon. I do not care, ideally I would like to find someone, anyone here in the north of Canada (non city) with a farm or such they may be in need of a strong, God fearing, honest man to help them work it. I will work for room and board is all, I've had enough of this materialistic, over technologicalized (word?) society and I want the simple life.

So if anyone sees this and has such a place, let me know. I can pack and be on my way tomorrow, not joking at all. I'm bought ready to just start walking away from the city I'm currently living within now. Many are unaware that they are already living under the beast system, only at the present stage it's Beast System Lite, it's not gone full hardcore but that's coming quite soon I feel. I could be wrong but this election may prove my gut feelings true.

So all the best to those of you out there fighting for truth, honesty and freedom from tyranny. But if you are a slave under government any way shape or form you are still just a slave who is only Entitled the benefits afforded to you from master.

God bless you all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3064678

May the LORD safe guard your journey my friend, and lead you always to still waters.

With Love,

Your Brother
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Have you the strength to break them?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9414469
United States
11/07/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
In response from any of the "people" who didn't get a birth certificate?
amachiavellian

User ID: 20940257
Canada
11/07/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
In response from any of the "people" who didn't get a birth certificate?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9414469

I don't - just another question: What about the Mennonite community. Do they get birth certificates?

The ones around here do not drive, have the electricity lines disconnected from their homes, grow their own food, don't drive ... etc., etc. But I've honestly never thought about wheter they have Birth Certs, or SIN#s and the like.
— read for knowledge, not answers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 140124
Canada
11/07/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23790195
Netherlands
11/07/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you. I don't vote either. But you've put it to words better than I could have:

this is not a negative thing. this is a positive thing meaning, i am creating space by NOT voting for the lesser of two evils for something new to happen. and by the act of not participating in the voting ritual i have said to "the universe" i do not consent to tolerate this anymore. i make room for real change in this way. move beyond dual thinking.
hope you keep posting in the future
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27129843
United States
11/07/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
1. You are not a person, you have a person existing in association with you. The government only acts on your person.

2. The government is composed of people. They are no better then you.

3. You and the people employed by the government are equal.

4. Nobody governs you without your consent, or the appearance of it.

5. Your S.I.N. means you are a government employee and thus bound by the rules of government employees.

6. If you are not a government employee their rules do not apply to you. Courts actually require your consent as well.

7. A violation ticket is a bill of exchange.

8. When you vote you are not just electing a government, you are electing to have one.

9. The existing courts are private businesses owned by the various law societies.

10. They are not your property as you do not have full access.

11. You have a right to travel in your auto on the road if you are not engaging in commerce.

12. The number on the back of your birth certificate is a bond tracking number and evidences money the government received when you were registered.

13. Canada is a corporation and registered as one in the Securities Exchange Commission.

14. Charters and statutes apply to corporations, not countries.

15. You have been lulled and tricked into thinking that statutes are laws when they are only so if you are a government employee.

16. If you have lawful excuse you can disobey any court order or government
created statute.

17. A claim of right is a lawful excuse and empowers you to disobey any statute, act or by law and to disobey any court, administrative tribunal or government issued orders.

18. You can claim the right to exist without others governing you. This will not affect any previously existing human rights.

19. No peace officer can force you to have a legal name and if you do not they can't legally deal with you.

20. You have the right to refuse intercourse with a peace officer who has not observed you breach the peace.

21. an arrest without your consent is an assault.

22. You have a common law right to travel on the highways in an unregistered automobile and to do so without first seeking the permission of another.

23. a driver is one who engages in commerce on the public highways.

24. An automobile is only a motor vehicle because the owners registered it.

25. Government agents cannot remove or provide services to an unregistered baby.

26. A notary public can be used to convene a proper court of law and be used to bring legal action against the existing courts, police and government actors.

27. Police officers play two roles. One is a peace officer, the other a policy enforcement officer.

28. They are just people playing roles. People PLAYING a ROLE. They have no special powers if you are not in their theatre.

29. Revoke consent and you step out of their jurisdiction
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19107630
Australia
11/07/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
holy fucking shit THIS!!!!! copy this before it gets taken down. it doesn't matter if you don't believe in this , this IS how the system works!

huh? this is over a year old. go and listen to the 11x 1hr interviews from the i-man informer. you will see how it really works.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27266768
United States
11/07/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, in mt haste I didn't read the whole thread... OP, you should like this. (I love Jordan!)
[link to www.bing.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20239095
United States
11/07/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
for those with children, you know they take a blood sample from every heel of every newborn. this is EVIL and they say you MUST consent to it, "for the good". this is wrong.
i know it in my being.
they have NO RIGHT to do this.
we HAVE to recognize this, KNOW this, deep within ourselves if anything is to change.
this isn't about conservatives/libs, smart/tard, wicca/crazy ass baptist, lower class upper class, truck driver nurse teacher vs "doctors degree"

we answer to NO ONE but ourselves. and WE are the law, and WE ARE ONE.

this doesn't mean "new world order"
and we all have to think alike and agree and have the same culture and feelings about things.
but we ARE one. and we are ALSO sovereign.

this means TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVERY BIT OF ENERGY YOU MAKE/have/possses/process, etc.

a lot of people don't even grasp the full meaning of that.
and i'm not trying to be snooty, i'm trying to REALLY reach you all, this time is CRITICAL (but at the same time now, i know)
if you are going to be sovereign, you MUST take responsibility for every THOUGHT ACTION IDEA you have. most importantly right now those that you "believe" about YOURSELF!
you are your own worst enemy, this is what this is.

it's not complicated it's SIMPLE. it IS within our grasp.
you are not your thoughts, but you must take responsibility for them like they are your children. you CAN "take it out of the law" any thought you think which you don't want to "put out there".

i don't know if i am explaining this well but i am trying so much.

but even if this is all "new age" sounding hoity toity bullshit.

LEARN, UNDERSTAND, and KNOW, that the "elite" DO have this code of "ethics". 1. they must let us know what they plan to do (so that those who are paying attention can prepare)....example, joe biden. he is a jackass but a smart ass jacklass. pay attention to what he says. he is the KING of poker for this media game.

there are no "gaffs". this is the king as the klown.

i'm totally going off track here, let me try to get back on,
i'm not editing this i'm just letting it fly.
some people like this style some people abhore it.
let me say i do it purposefully because if you don't have the time to pay attention then this message wasn't meant for you.
if you judge me on who i am, then this message is not meant for you.
so many people will brush this off for the ytpos and the noncapitalization and the spelling mistakes.

this is PURPOSEFUL.

if you have made it this far, THANK YOU.
no really, dear god, thank you.

LET US HAVE A TRUE CONVERSATION!

i am here
i am ready
i'm not going to occupy a park.

but i DO know what to do with my own shit.
please people, wake UP.

no more "dreaming" no more "hope"
no more "change"

OWN IT.

I love you,
love your style, love this message. can't wait to read the rest of the posts here. I FEEL IT all!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, in mt haste I didn't read the whole thread... OP, you should like this. (I love Jordan!)
[link to www.bing.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27266768

This one's better.
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you like word play, Jordan Maxwell is the man! Look his stuff up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21340497
United States
11/07/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you're not registered, you do not legally exist? So that would mean you can do anything you want without suffering any repercussions from the law.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20239095
United States
11/07/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thought this would apply to this thread. Perhaps NOW, you will see why this simple plan would work.

It needs to go viral though.

That I leave up to whoever cares.

Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men and women are created equal, and are endowed with certain inalienable rights, these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That in order to secure these rights, we must by nature extend them to each other, and strive to assist each other in their attainment. We hold that no man or woman has a right to take these rights from another, by conquest or trade, by Religious indoctrination or supplication, by Ideological persuasion or coercion, or any other way or manner. We are obligated one to another in our march through time to extend peace, love, and charity, owing the better of ourselves, as we see fit, to the betterment of mankind.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, Shall be the whole of the Law.

I AM, King of Kings, Sovereign of myself, among Sovereigns of themselves, hereby reclaiming my Kingdom for myself. All money, property, worldly belongings, names, and titles, I do hereby return to the Country of (insert name of country), in exchange for my freedom and right to self govern, which was wrongfully taken from me at my birth.

I AM

World wide declaration to be made Dec, 25 2012. If you want that day to mean something, make it mean something by declaring your independence on that day. A world wide Stand Down of the people, for the people, by the people of the world.

What is Freedom worth to you? To me it is worth my life.

Peace be with you Brothers and Sisters.

Your Brother
 Quoting: IAMIAM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1317305
United States
11/07/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good post, very well put. Deep subject you have bridged with succinct words. I already "know" all of this. And for that reason I am my own master, and I control self, destiny, and do take complete responsibility for my actions. And I will never stand in line at a voting booth, never. Talk about handing it over man ! Basically what this comes down to is taking the path of the warrior. It is never an easy path, and it can be lonely. But the spiritual rewards are there in this lifetime and the next. IT is called empowerment. And they try and take it away from you , like you said, from the MOMENT you are born. We are very powerful beings. Time to remember this. Take your stand NOW !
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
omg, i am such a thread killer, happens to me all the time. Come on people read this and wake up !
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18272219
United States
11/07/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
op.

although everything you are saying is 'true'.

it is also 'true' that what you are saying doesn't matter in the least.

let me explain.

if you don't have a birth certificate etc...and you violate some law...any law, even one of those being fabricated today to enslave the world population...IT WON'T MATTER THAT YOU DON'T IDENTIFICATION.

THEY WILL NOT , IN ANY WAY, HONOR YOUR 'SOVEREINSHIP'.

In other words,...you won't get any respect because you are not in the system.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16804095
United States
11/07/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thought this would apply to this thread. Perhaps NOW, you will see why this simple plan would work.

It needs to go viral though.

That I leave up to whoever cares.

Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men and women are created equal, and are endowed with certain inalienable rights, these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That in order to secure these rights, we must by nature extend them to each other, and strive to assist each other in their attainment. We hold that no man or woman has a right to take these rights from another, by conquest or trade, by Religious indoctrination or supplication, by Ideological persuasion or coercion, or any other way or manner. We are obligated one to another in our march through time to extend peace, love, and charity, owing the better of ourselves, as we see fit, to the betterment of mankind.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, Shall be the whole of the Law.

I AM, King of Kings, Sovereign of myself, among Sovereigns of themselves, hereby reclaiming my Kingdom for myself. All money, property, worldly belongings, names, and titles, I do hereby return to the Country of (insert name of country), in exchange for my freedom and right to self govern, which was wrongfully taken from me at my birth.

I AM

World wide declaration to be made Dec, 25 2012. If you want that day to mean something, make it mean something by declaring your independence on that day. A world wide Stand Down of the people, for the people, by the people of the world.

What is Freedom worth to you? To me it is worth my life.

Peace be with you Brothers and Sisters.

Your Brother
 Quoting: IAMIAM

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20239095

well...

i guess your naivate' is showing. ....sincere childlike hope...

but...your words really mean nothing against a military that is crushing you under their tires.

declaring independence means nothing...in fact it just means you will be the first to be pushed in the trench
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26912620
United States
11/07/2012 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
In order to still work within that system you can DBA your signature .... this way it shows their are two ... one human, one a person ..

True Name (first middle) family of (last) DBA (LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE NAME)

For instance ... John Merrill Carter ...

John Merrill of the Carter family DBA JOHN MERRILL CARTER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26912620
United States
11/07/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
op.

let me explain.

if you don't have a birth certificate etc...and you violate some law...any law, even one of those being fabricated today to enslave the world population...IT WON'T MATTER THAT YOU DON'T IDENTIFICATION.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18272219

1789 Judiciary Act, say who you are to the county clerk, give it 30 days to cure ..

any law enforcement should have already checked the courts for outstanding warrants before they pulled you over (they never do)

Tell them everythin you have to say is already in the Federal District Court ... (they should know this but don't ever check)
pink cat  (OP)

User ID: 27153316
United States
11/07/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
op.

let me explain.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18272219

i am not asking for their respect or to honor me.
that is their choice of what they would do with their energy.
my life will not be wasted on useless tasks like trying to get people to respect me and honor me when they are so off base. that is THEIR thing to figure out.
and i will respect and honor them when they have earned it.
there is no dishonor to me to be treated dishonorably by the dishonorable. it is dishonorable to THEM. they will have to deal with that ultimately.
🦋
pink cat  (OP)

User ID: 27153316
United States
11/07/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
for those with children, you know they take a blood sample from every heel of every newborn. this is EVIL and they say you MUST consent to it, "for the good". this is wrong.
i know it in my being.
they have NO RIGHT to do this.
we HAVE to recognize this, KNOW this, deep within ourselves if anything is to change.
this isn't about conservatives/libs, smart/tard, wicca/crazy ass baptist, lower class upper class, truck driver nurse teacher vs "doctors degree"

we answer to NO ONE but ourselves. and WE are the law, and WE ARE ONE.

this doesn't mean "new world order"
and we all have to think alike and agree and have the same culture and feelings about things.
but we ARE one. and we are ALSO sovereign.

this means TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVERY BIT OF ENERGY YOU MAKE/have/possses/process, etc.

a lot of people don't even grasp the full meaning of that.
and i'm not trying to be snooty, i'm trying to REALLY reach you all, this time is CRITICAL (but at the same time now, i know)
if you are going to be sovereign, you MUST take responsibility for every THOUGHT ACTION IDEA you have. most importantly right now those that you "believe" about YOURSELF!
you are your own worst enemy, this is what this is.

it's not complicated it's SIMPLE. it IS within our grasp.
you are not your thoughts, but you must take responsibility for them like they are your children. you CAN "take it out of the law" any thought you think which you don't want to "put out there".

i don't know if i am explaining this well but i am trying so much.

but even if this is all "new age" sounding hoity toity bullshit.

LEARN, UNDERSTAND, and KNOW, that the "elite" DO have this code of "ethics". 1. they must let us know what they plan to do (so that those who are paying attention can prepare)....example, joe biden. he is a jackass but a smart ass jacklass. pay attention to what he says. he is the KING of poker for this media game.

there are no "gaffs". this is the king as the klown.

i'm totally going off track here, let me try to get back on,
i'm not editing this i'm just letting it fly.
some people like this style some people abhore it.
let me say i do it purposefully because if you don't have the time to pay attention then this message wasn't meant for you.
if you judge me on who i am, then this message is not meant for you.
so many people will brush this off for the ytpos and the noncapitalization and the spelling mistakes.

this is PURPOSEFUL.

if you have made it this far, THANK YOU.
no really, dear god, thank you.

LET US HAVE A TRUE CONVERSATION!

i am here
i am ready
i'm not going to occupy a park.

but i DO know what to do with my own shit.
please people, wake UP.

no more "dreaming" no more "hope"
no more "change"

OWN IT.

I love you,
love your style, love this message. can't wait to read the rest of the posts here. I FEEL IT all!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20239095

thank you!!!

choruschoruschorus
🦋
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26551418
United States
11/08/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to earthlinggb.wordpress.com]

EDIT:
today is my last day of being a paid member so
i am repinning this old thread today because i think today especially this needs to be seen and understood in the context of what is happening in our world right now.
and never has there been a more pivotal time that people need to grasp this concept and see that it is within their reach.

i did not vote because i do not consent to tolerate the current system as it is.

holy fucking shit THIS!!!!! copy this before it gets taken down. it doesn't matter if you don't believe in this , this IS how the system works! i have never seen it written so succinctly. THIS is what we are up against, ok? THIS is #1 to understanding what is happening and why and THIS is what you need to call BULLSHIT on them for. this this this. i cannot stress it enough! even if this isn't "exact" this is as "exact" as your going to get it right now.

"The U.N. states:

“Registration means proof of legal identity. It is vital for securing recognition before the law, protecting rights such as inheritance and making children less vulnerable to abuse and exploitation.”

“Under international law then, every child is entitled to registration of their birth, including children born to irregular migrants.”

20-22.pdf

Now, please consider carefully, the word “entitled” above. It would sound like an offer, a choice wouldn’t it? “You are entitled to such and such if you so choose to accept”. But the reality is that, in each state/country, you HAVE no choice. The State will punish ANY parent who, on your behalf as a baby, does not wish to CONTRACT with the state. The State’s propaganda machine, however, is great and the ignorant populace will be led to believe you are, somehow, abusing your child. They will say “we cannot confer benefits on this child because LEGALLY, it does not exist” Therefore, you as a parent will be demonized.

Again, directly from the U.N.

“The child who is not registered at birth is in danger of being shut out of society – denied the right to an official identity, a recognized name and a nationality. In 2000, an estimated 50 million babies – more than two fifths of those born – were unregistered. These children have no birth certificate, the ‘membership card’ for society that should open the door to the enjoyment of a whole range of other rights including education and health care, participation and protection.
This Digest examines the situation of children who are denied a fundamental human right and who, in legal terms, do not exist”.

UNCF Innocent Digest No.9 March 2002: birthregistration_Digestenglish.pdf

So there you have it in the UN’s own PLAIN language: In LEGAL TERMS they don’t exist. IF then, in legal terms, they do not exist then, by definition, the legal world can have NO AUTHORITY over them. They are EXPLICITLY saying this. There is no room for misinterpretation. It is precise. The UN and legal world spell out the ADVANTAGES of having a birth certificate (all the benefits) but not the DISADVANTAGES which they trust you will not even begin to consider."

I've known this stuff for years

I especially like this comment from the blog:

It’s the same for all Terence because, until the majority get to grips with this and then we start putting in this clause to all birth documents, it won’t work for anyone because the majority’s ignorance will carry on allowing the state to do this. However, if and when the majority DO understand it, then we can create a law retrospectively for all people’s registration. Once socirty wakes up to this fundamental con, there would be no stopping this. Thanks for the input.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Problem with this stuff is how do you get the masses to understand the legalese.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21931562
United States
11/08/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's best to stop using Federal reserve notes and start using real money and bartering. If you do that, you will not be part of their control system.

Also...get to a point where you do not use your ID....preferably at all. This means you will move to a small community where people know each other by name and ID aren't required.

I haven't used my drivers license or any other document for identification in 6 years. The last time I used it was to renew it.

If my doctor can take my word for who I am, than certainly the rest of the world can. This is true. I walked into the U of Iowa hospital dental school and got $3,000 work done.

I was a new patient and didn't even get 'carded'. When I became awake, I stopped voting and 3 years later the county wrote me a letter they said was part of Federal law asking me where I lived, who I was, and why I didn't vote. They wanted me to verify and sign it. I pinned it up on a bulletin board at a homeless shelter with a $5 Federal reserve note and a sticky note telling anyone who wished to have fun with it.

GLP