Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,967 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 497,973
Pageviews Today: 792,163Threads Today: 327Posts Today: 4,902
08:36 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

U.N. inadvertently confirms “Freeman”. there IS a Law above "the law" in their world!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14637990
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: U.N. inadvertently confirms “Freeman”. there IS a Law above "the law" in their world!

Teach yourself about common law 'the law above the law', it applies to every person on the planet. If you have not harmed stolen or caused a loss you have not broken law you have committed an 'illegal' act. Elevate!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26551418
United States
11/08/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: U.N. inadvertently confirms “Freeman”. there IS a Law above "the law" in their world!

Teach yourself about common law 'the law above the law', it applies to every person on the planet. If you have not harmed stolen or caused a loss you have not broken law you have committed an 'illegal' act. Elevate!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14637990

The thing is I never consented with full disclosure to common law either. There is no contract for common law either. I am bound by nothing
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

The thing is I never consented with full disclosure to common law either. There is no contract for common law either. I am bound by nothing
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Dr.DoomLittle

User ID: 6231580
United States
11/08/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26551418

That may be why his message is "allowed"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26912620
United States
11/08/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26551418

Notice and Grace
truth
User ID: 27140421
United States
11/08/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
hubby myself and all the kiddos have BC, what chance do we have at a free life?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1213232

Will your Birth Certificate have any meaning here?
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19105080
Switzerland
11/08/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is two paths to follow.

1. The keyword "register" puts the baby into the system. To not register, keeps one out of the system. You can always de-register. Since the Birth Certificate is evidence of "an event" and not the birth, the baby still gets the Birth Certificate, which is printed on Bond paper and therefore is a Bond, worth the baby's share of wealth of the resources of the country. You are free to register or not register. You should merely "record" the birth which keeps you out of the system.

2. Patrick Devine
Yahoo Group
WethePeople_Shareholders
[link to groups.yahoo.com]

has a system where, at age 25 minimum, you can change your legal status from Debtor to Creditor. Debtors always lose and Creditors always win. Your claim form is the UCC1 Financing Statement where you list your real name (living name- First name: Family name) as Primary Creditor and your Corporate Govt name (Dead name- First name Family name) as Debtor. This is the last step they never told us about. Then you make the Debtor the Primary Debtor (in the Creditor box) on a UCC3 which is an Assignment. Then you send one UCC3 to all the Corporations listed under the Primary Debtor, assigning each one as Debtors to the Primary Debtor, ie, the Church of Rome INC, The United states INC, the State of (Your state) INC and all the Affiliates within your State. Now you, the real man/woman have reversed your status and are now over them and they owe you all the listed Collateral (Bonds, Property, Accounts) that they have stolen from using your credit (your signature is the source of money). Now you can make real money (no more fiat money) draws against your Birth Certificate, your DD-214 Military Land Bounty Discharge paper and against the other Insurance policies such as your SS Account and other Trusts. After you file your UCC's (and file other docs) and recind and return all Govt Contracts such as the Drivers License, Voter Card and remove their Power of Attorney back to you, the living, they have three days to resurrect you again, on the real money side. Record (never register) your DD-214 in your local District Court Clerks Office.

It's slightly more complicated than this outline but you get the idea and with some work, it can be done.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27103384
United States
11/08/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what do I need to do to become a freeman and collect the money that is owed to me? I've read it's in excess of 1 million dollars.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2586637
United States
11/09/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50182880
Croatia
11/18/2013 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
ya only law it ever was is or you survive or you die
and who the fuck knows whats is after death noone came back from death to tell stories

truth is what you see in animal world or hunter or hunted
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50183760
United Kingdom
11/18/2013 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
LET US HAVE A TRUE CONVERSATION!

i am here
i am ready
i'm not going to occupy a park.

but i DO know what to do with my own shit.please people, wake UP.

no more "dreaming" no more "hope"
no more "change"

OWN IT.
 Quoting: Pink Cat with a Telephone Hat

good thread. yes, they do like you to invite them in and consent to their evil deeds, the law, bailiffs, vampires....

but seriously, as a reply to your comment above:
do you not pay rent/mortgage, gas/elec./water bills, phone/mobile/tv bills? do you not work and pay taxes or have them paid on your behalf? do you drive a car, ever go to the doctors or maybe even fly abroad? did you not have a paypal account to pay for your membership here? and paypal verifies your name, address, phone#, email and even bank account.

so you're not participating in this monopoly game huh? how?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12540221
United States
11/18/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
:gaythread2:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50182301
United States
11/18/2013 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone remember how older people in the South used to have to come in with two of their relatives and everyone had to swear on a Bible as to who they were because their parents never registered their birth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50174770
South Africa
11/18/2013 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
The problem is there is NO GOD...! As sych where you believe you have right granted by GOD - obviosuly the whole freeman breaks down. All human rights were created by humans not god.

Democracy allows humans to change and add etc etc rights.

Dictatorship doesn't.

Regards
Jules
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26624507

In a police state/dictatorship, or in a condition of martial law/communism, you have no rights.

What do think will be the type of authority you will be under in the NWO?

When the NWO rules you can choose to be part of that system or not, BUT either way you will have ZERO rights.

Why do you think the program has been accelerated?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5646259
United States
11/18/2013 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
These children have no birth certificate, the ‘membership card’ for society that should open the door to the enjoyment of a whole range of other rights including education and health care, participation and protection.

....a whole range of other "privileges", not rights.Right

The child has un..a lien.able Rights, from birth, to all doors
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49713760
United States
11/18/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
awaken and become your sovereign being, Man.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1344543

See ya in the big house.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4867445

There is a Freeman that I know of who is going to jail for these very same actions. They're going to take every penny he has. He's in a fight for his existance and assets. Very scary situation. They are very afraid of him. This is no easy task to become a natural person after having spent a lifetime contracted with the state and fed. Think carefully before you go down this road. It could cost you your life, liberty or both.
 Quoting: Thug Cat
so how will it cost my life since my life isn't for sell ? i have been contacted by god and un .....fuking ..... believable and great scot , i have seen gods light .
isozy

User ID: 50188719
Portugal
11/18/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ridiculous point at the bottom, I'm portuguese, the word negro has not or ever did anything to do with death, it just represents the color black.
"Give me control over a nations money and I care not who makes it's laws."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20026341
United States
11/18/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
and what happens if you're on contract pay, don't send your taxes in...At tax time, they come get you to pay them or you do jail time..

how do we just walk away & never look back?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50007908
Romania
11/18/2013 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, let's say you are able to delet yourself from the system. If you commit a crime - do you think they will care that they don't know who you are?

If you create a society, with members that don't want to register, and don't want to register their children, do you think they will not apply their laws on you anyway?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8528083
United States
11/18/2013 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of course it is about consent. MOst people that read this are ok with the consent, and ok with the life they lead. Anyone who really wanted to get out from under the control of the Contracts would have researched this by now and done something about it.

Are you the 1% ?

10% will read this and be interested enough to learn something about it.
1% will actually do something about it and get educated enough to take steps in their own lives.

THIS IS WHAT THE OWS OCCUPIERS NEED TO UNDERSTAND IF THEY WANT SOMETHING TO GET DONE!!!

Nothing will get done but protests, if they do not take the necessary steps to regain their sovereignty and abolish the contracts with the US gov and state gov
'ts.

Birth Cert.
Tax ID #
SS #
Marriage Cert.
Drivers License (driving isn't illegal, it is a basic right to travel, so you don't need to be licensed)
 Quoting: Michael11:11

YES!
 Quoting: Pink Cat with a Telephone Hat

Actually what is being said here is even more profound, i.e: if you refuse the UN system of slavery, you will by default not be recognized as human!

Now be a happy slave and be a real human and pay those carbon taxes!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2013 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
How does this prevent the state from killing me if it wishes to?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4172093
I would argue that the paperwork created after your artificially accelerated demise by the state is something that keeps you alive. A non-person; one who does not exist in the system, is easily dispatched with little fuss or bureaucracy.

Whatever happened to that weird old guy who lived in the woods? *shrug*
 Quoting: TheBiss
i still live with the canopy around me . i walk out onto the southern deck and the neighbors hens all begin running towards me and i haven't even fed them . thats not exactly how i see my self as a chick magnet . scratching
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5646259
United States
11/18/2013 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
hubby myself and all the kiddos have BC, what chance do we have at a free life?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1213232

You have a 100% excellent chance.

Your BC, Baptismal Certificate, your DD-214 Military Discharge and your Soc.Security Accounts are your Insurance, from your birth.

Learn how to divorce your JEZABEL all capital NAME and marry her again, to become honorable. Once you get rid of all your govt contracts(all cards, licenses etc), the Private Side of govt MUST resurrect you, in 3 days, like Jesus, and give you your Accounts...you just dont know how to operate in business.

Patrick Devine's Yahoo Group
WethePeople_Shareholders
[link to groups.yahoo.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40517996
Canada
11/18/2013 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7706631
United States
11/18/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
All the animals are tagged at birth in a hospital. This allows us to steal their money, lives and dignity for the rest of their lives.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45548421
United States
11/18/2013 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, I have thought about this and I generally have a contrarian point of view as a protective mechanism until I see feasibility. Here is my conclusion, though I am open to all ideas akin to what the OP has laid out:

If we were all suddenly set "free" and the government became hands off, we would basically turn to organized anarchy to help us function as a new society. This sounds good but only if we, as a civilized, coherent people, as a collective with similar ideas, cooperate with one another. A unified pool of free people.

STOP THERE. HERE'S WHY...

With every population of people who decide to band together to form a functional interactive culture or society of sorts, comes the un-suppressible emotions like jealousy and one-upsmanship; because we are human. With emotions spawn division. Then comes allegiances. Then displays of power. Then ultimately... violence. I get the self-governing and -policing, but we have to remain realistic.

We, unfortunately, need a controlling body of some sorts (not necessarily a government, but it generally becomes something similar regardless) which keeps urges of violence and taking what isn't ours to a minimum.

The only way to escape this reality is to strip ourselves of EVERYTHING tangible and valuable. If you have ever observed the indigenous Papau New Guinea tribes, you would contend that they have very little jealousy based on observation. But they are broken up into colonies throughout their locale. Why not just be one big nation of natives? Because emotions have set in. All colonies interact, but are solidly divided by wealth, beliefs, familial lineage, alliances and value systems; and physical prowess, since they do have pseudo battles to this day.

We are a long way off, if not at the point of no return, with regard to a free society. The constraints of all of the aforementioned is too great to corral and tame into a working system.

Ask New Orleans or Los Angeles or Detroit to agree to be kind to one another and respect each other because we are all free now and can move about as we wish; do what we wish; no holds barred. I would have to tell you that you are catching a tiger by the tail.

Just my thoughts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49754565
United States
11/18/2013 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
For those who keep saying traveling is a right and not a privilege, you're absolutely right. But you need to step back and understand what it means to have a right.

You have the right to travel - we understand this, but... We only have the right to travel under our physical ability, even having a horse is no "right". You have to "enslave" that horse under your authority in order for you to ride it.

Stop thinking you have a privilege to get into an automobile and "travel" around any place any time and cry "I don't consent" when you get into an accident and aren't able to pay back the damages.

I respect that people want to be free, that's fine and dandy, but being so takes the utmost responsibility, most people don't have a clue what this means. Going back in time by 200-500 years isn't what I'd call "free"
 Quoting: Freeman1986 4918295

You'd have to ride a bicycle or skateboard rollerskates
Or walk
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2013 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
All the animals are tagged at birth in a hospital. This allows us to steal their money, lives and dignity for the rest of their lives.Idol1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7706631
there i fixed it .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8218651
Australia
11/18/2013 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
How does this confirm anything? Of course you can be unregistered, that's no revelation.
Ozicell

User ID: 4293373
Australia
11/18/2013 06:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
How does this confirm anything? Of course you can be unregistered, that's no revelation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8218651

How do you get Unregistered? I don't believe it's possible except through death!
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.

GLP