Report Copyright Violation
Re: ending of days
Lisa

In 1988 I read the 88 reasons Christ was coming

In 1989 I read the 89 reasons Christ was coming

I was not shocked with nothing happened but I enjoyed the study

Being a engineer HC got me with a complex calander and pure math

my soul man got me HC was wrong !!!!! I was wrong and posted such

I will never state something is going to happen and I have not in this thread. I have posted 2 studies that show April 12, 2012 as pointing to the last 1260 days of this age.

Both based on the birth of Israel and the birth of Israel is the event our Lord told us to look for.

I find it amazing that both teachings come up with 4-12-12!
 Quoting: Ice

Ice, I sincerely apologize if I offended you, or came across as cross in my post.

I still stand behind what I said, but I'm sorry if I hurt you. We can agree to disagree on this.

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 3818433
United States
11/09/2011 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
the gaping hole in the eclipse/feast day theory, which seems quite convincing on its face, is the Bible may not be referring to eclipses with the sun sackcloth moon blood descriptions. these may be entirely different phenomena

so to dogmatically ascribe the eclipse explanation to the descriptions can be viewed as presumptuous.

it may well be these eclipses and feast days coming up are significant. but it may not be -- and any significance may attribute to a different notch on the timeline rather than the physical return of Jesus Christ

He will come back, and His return for believers is IMMINENT -- not 2014 or 2015 necessarily but perhaps sooner -- but the harpazo event the Bible teaches happens when the full number come in. no one knows the full number or when it happens but God. somewhere someday the last person will be saved in this time of the gentiles.

could be today, could be in a year, or 5 10 or 20 years. we know we are in the season as the fig tree has put forth leaves. but we have to be careful dogmatically interpreting Bible prophecy according to pet theories.

inductive reasoning is necessary with legal documents like the Bible. we can't deduce and work backward from the conclusion. we have to check the facts and work forward from them. there is no way to know if these eclipses are factually the events the Bible describes. so we have conjecture assuming facts not in evidence.

I have enjoyed studying the blood moon feast days theory myself the past few years but I have to be careful not to assume or presume. that gets me in trouble

love rb
 Quoting: rb 912052

agree

You have to adjust the events with many items

Ez 38-41 is a massive study and you have to wonder could those events happen in this time line ?

The money system that seems to be almost Global - are we in that time line of chance

If the AC in the form of Satan with power showed up on the scene what would that cause

Your question about the lunar events must take into account the events of 1948 and 1967.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2011 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lisa

In 1988 I read the 88 reasons Christ was coming

In 1989 I read the 89 reasons Christ was coming

I was not shocked with nothing happened but I enjoyed the study

Being a engineer HC got me with a complex calander and pure math

my soul man got me HC was wrong !!!!! I was wrong and posted such

I will never state something is going to happen and I have not in this thread. I have posted 2 studies that show April 12, 2012 as pointing to the last 1260 days of this age.

Both based on the birth of Israel and the birth of Israel is the event our Lord told us to look for.

I find it amazing that both teachings come up with 4-12-12!

Ice, I sincerely apologize if I offended you, or came across as cross in my post.

I still stand behind what I said, but I'm sorry if I hurt you. We can agree to disagree on this.

hf
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Lisa you have a wonderful heart of love

you have nothing but love from me !!!
rb
User ID: 912052
United States
11/09/2011 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
april 2012 leaves 3 1/2 years? then we have to assume Israel burns the weapons from the gog magog war ezekiel 38 and 39 nto the millenial age. they burn the weapons 7 years.

we have to consider the whole of scripture with end times events. descriptions are scattered throughout the Bible.

love rb
rb
User ID: 912052
United States
11/09/2011 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok I see yes ezekiel 38 and 39. we also have psalm 83 imminent and Isaiah 17 as we know. yes these events could happen quickly -- make our head spin. I'm not dogmatically stating blitz' teachings as right or wrong and he doesn't either. we can admit it is fascinating conjecture

I am back pre 70th week harpazo for a number of reasons. since imminent harpazo hasn't happened I see the 70th week as yet to occur. that is 7 years.

time will tell and meanwhile of course we preach the good news and make disciples fulfilling our commission. and love everyone including our enemies. turn the other cheek. suffer ourselves to be defrauded. regard others as better than ourselves. of course it isn't easy

but we cannot say my master delayeth his coming and begin beating our fellow servants. we are aliens and strangers here -- in Christ and with His Spirit inside us. He only wants us to yield -- get out of His way so He can work through us. my pride prevents that many times

I believe when the Bible says the Spirit is in and with us and teaches us. what I look for is consensus agreement and that led me back pre 70th week. Spirit filled denominations I have come into agreement with in many areas. I have to be patient and gentle willing to yield.

again my pride leads me down rabbit warrens. my attention is diverted. from experience I know this proves fruitless. as I yield I rest in the Lord and when my ears start to itch I get my focus back on Him

and I yearn for His return

love rb
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2011 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I yearn for truth and love

I yearn for his control and the one that lies to be bound and thrown into the pit

come quickly

Lord Jesus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4398103
United States
11/09/2011 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
you are lost and only death waits for you

Oh, please. Lighten up, Skeletor.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4398103
United States
11/09/2011 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice thread, Ice.

Go with your beliefs; at least you HAVE THEM to guide you, while the scoffers have NONE but the worship of money/inanimate objects.

Thanks for sharing !

Eagle
 Quoting: Eagle # 1 4960656

Absolutely - anyone who rolls their eyes at Ice's newest eschatological-rabbit-hole-of-the-month is EEEEEEEVIL and ain't got no Jebus in 'em!!

5a
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2011 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lets do a short review for those that are looking

Jesus says we are to look to the fig tree to sprout

who is he talking about when he says the fig tree ?

Luke 21:

29 He told them this parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees. 30 When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. 31 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near.

32 “Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
Resister

User ID: 669410
United States
11/09/2011 01:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Lets do a short review for those that are looking

Jesus says we are to look to the fig tree to sprout

who is he talking about when he says the fig tree ?

Luke 21:

29 He told them this parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees. 30 When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. 31 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near.

32 “Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Israel.
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2011 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a core teaching for those that want to throw stones at me for a attempt for date setting. If Jesus taught we are to watch for the budding of the fig tree then the question would be - did the fig tree bud in 1948-1967 ?

The Fig Tree

The question of great moment, therefore, is what the fig tree represents. Many commentators throughout church history have agreed that it represents the nation of Israel. In this symbolism Jesus is alluding to a vision of Jeremiah.

1 The LORD shewed me, and, behold, two baskets of figs were set before the temple of the LORD, after that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, and the princes of Judah, with the carpenters and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to Babylon.
2 One basket had very good figs, even like the figs that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad.
3 Then said the LORD unto me, What seest thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil.
4 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
5 Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel; Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge them that are carried away captive of Judah, whom I have sent out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for their good.
6 For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up.
7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.
8 And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the LORD, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:
9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.
10 And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.

Jeremiah 24:1-10

The prophet saw the people of Israel as two groups of figs, one good, the other bad. The Lord told him that the good figs, representing the godly portion of the nation, would someday be planted like a fig tree, never to be rooted up.

The same imagery occurs more than once during Jesus' ministry. For example, He uttered the following parable about a year before His death.

6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?
8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:
9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

Luke 13:6-9

The standard interpretation is that the owner is the Father, the keeper is Christ, and tree is Israel. If this interpretation is correct, the meaning of the parable is transparent. Jesus' ministry has gone on for three years without any fruit and the Father is ready to set Israel aside, but the Son pleads for the nation, asking that it be cultivated another year and given another chance.

But notice Jesus' view of the fig tree a year later, after the year of prolonged opportunity had passed by.

11 And Jesus entered into Jerusalem, and into the temple: and when he had looked round about upon all things, and now the eventide was come, he went out unto Bethany with the twelve.
12 And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry:
13 And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.
14 And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.
15 And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves;
16 And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple.
17 And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.
18 And the scribes and chief priests heard it, and sought how they might destroy him: for they feared him, because all the people was astonished at his doctrine.
19 And when even was come, he went out of the city.
20 And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.

Mark 11:11-21

Why did Jesus curse the fig tree—a mere tree whose only fault was that it had not yet borne fruit? The incident is obviously symbolic. The day before the cursing of the tree was Palm Sunday, the day of Jesus' Triumphal Entry into Jerusalem, when He presented Himself to the people and their leaders as the Messiah, in fulfillment of Zechariah 9:9. The response of the nation was divided. Although some individuals accepted Him, the nation as a whole rejected Him. In particular, the elders of the people rejected and severely opposed Him (Matt. 21:15). Therefore, in His justice and holiness, God rejected the Jewish nation. Subsequently, less than forty years later, in A.D. 70, God judged the jewish people by destroying their city and scattering them throughout the civilized world.

Now it should be perfectly clear why Jesus cursed the fig tree on the morning after His triumphal entry. The two incidents are linked together. The cursing of the tree was a picture of the judgment that would soon fall on Israel because Israel had rejected their Messiah.

Now it should also be perfectly clear what the parable of the fig tree in the Olivet Discourse means. As the disciples were walking into the city on Tuesday morning after Palm Sunday, they noticed that the tree which Jesus had cursed the day before had withered and dried up. Later, on Tuesday evening, when the memory of the withered fig tree was still fresh in their minds, Jesus spoke the parable in question. He said that when the church sees the fig tree leafing out again, it will know that "it is . . . at the doors." The Greek for "it is" can also be translated "he is." In prophecy, "door" is often a symbol for the passageway between heaven and earth (Rev. 4:1). What the parable means, therefore, is that when the nation of Israel revives after its coming disintegration and death in A.D. 70, the return of Christ will be imminent.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2011 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
So if the curse was put on Israel and the Temple destroyed in 70 ad and the nation that was is no more and if that curse was lifted in 1948 then that generation would see the 2nd coming of Christ.

Is that date setting ?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2011 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is when it gets fun - my brother below rich in the law and the feast days of Israel shows us some math to the day.

Does it tie together and we have not talked about the blood moons that you can lay on top of this.

Pray over it - study it - laugh it off

do what you will be it is as it is ! Truth will stand

Many are not aware of the second coming prophecy from this Daniel 9:25 passages which actually show that our Lord Jesus Christ second coming will occur during the fall feast and on the specific date of Yom Kippur September 23rd 2015. Let me show you the exact numbers for this. Remember this is a dual prophecy of 7 weeks and 62 weeks!

We see after 62 weeks Messiah is to be killed this is for the first coming of the Messiah of Israel.

Daniel 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off “karath.” (killed) So where do we apply the 7 weeks of years from the 7 and 62 weeks found in Daniel 9:25?

We apply that 7 weeks of years, its number of days to when Jerusalem is restored for the second time, for a second coming prophecy of Messiah Yeshua from the second restoration date for Jerusalem. When did Jerusalem get restored for a second time? When the jewish people took back Jerusalem on June 7th 1967 during the 6 day war. The jewish people have been building ever sense. Now to show you the actually numbers for the fulfillment of this prophecy
The 7 weeks of years, or 49 years are equal to 17640 days needed to fulfill this prophecy! We then apply theses number of days to the restore date for Jerusalem of June 7th 1967.

First we then add 23 days to finish the month June.
We then add 207 days to finish out the year of 1967.
Then counting up the number of days up to end 2014 including leap year days would bring us for a total number of days of 17374. We need a total number of 17640 days to find the date of the Lord’s return.
We then add 243 days to bring us to the end of August of 2015.
We still have 23 days remaining to be applied to the month of September. This would bring us up to September 23rd 2015 which is also happens to be Yom Kippur and also the Jubilee year. Our Lord Jesus Christ will only return on Yom Kippur on the Jubilee year. The next one will occur on September 23rd 2015.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473848
United States
11/09/2011 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Absolutely - anyone who rolls their eyes at Ice's newest eschatological-rabbit-hole-of-the-month is EEEEEEEVIL and ain't got no Jebus in 'em!!

5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4398103

Only on GeeElPee, where the inmates run the asylum!

ps - OP, I think you may be leaving the bleach on your hair too long. Seems to be seeping into your brain..

dribble
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2011 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
:moon 1:

:blood moon 3:

:blood moon chart:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2011 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
once again

the Blood moons

you can have recent facts and Bible to study

many of you stand on a pre-trib rapture doctrine as most that taught the Blood moons in 07 and 08 - when no rapture happened they now are pushing the events of 2015 back anyway that they can

for me and my house pre-trib rapture never held water

And as a final note ALL of the eclipses that fall on high holidays, happen to be visible from Jerusalem.

So here is the history…

May 15th 1948: The State of Israel is declared beginning a war with six Arab armies.

Jewish Tetrad: 1949 - 1950

1949 Apr 13, Passover “Bull’s-eye Blood Moon”, // 1949 Oct 07, Tabernacles //1950 Apr 02, Passover //1950 Sep 26, Tabernacles

April 3rd –July 20th 1949: The armistice is signed, Israel doubles their landmass.

Jewish Tetrad: 1967 - 1968

1967 Apr 24, Passover-- 1967 Oct 18, Tabernacles -- 1968 Apr 13, Passover --1968 Oct 06, Tabernacles

7 June 1967: Jerusalem captured in the six day war.

And future events…

2011 June 15th, central lunar eclipse, “Bull’s-eye Blood Moon”, directly in line with Jerusalem.

Jewish Tetrad: 2014 - 2015

2014 Apr 15, Passover -- 2014 Oct 08, Tabernacles -- 2015 Apr 04, Passover -- 2015 Sep 28, Tabernacl
Resister

User ID: 669410
United States
11/09/2011 04:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
So if the curse was put on Israel and the Temple destroyed in 70 ad and the nation that was is no more and if that curse was lifted in 1948 then that generation would see the 2nd coming of Christ.

Is that date setting ?

Nope. It's just recognizing the sign that Jesus told us to watch for. A generation being no longer than the average life span, I'ld say that time is just about up which squares pretty well with current events in Israel.

Israel and Jerusalem's return as a specifically Hebrew city/state? Check
Wars and rumors of wars? Check
Earthquakes in various places? Check
Signs and wonders in the heavens? Check

The hour is late.
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2011 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have emails from this brother and he puts a great deal of study into his work. I am not sure about Obama being anything but a poor president but Ron sees him as the AC.

Why I post this and the link is the dates from a 3rd sourse going down a side road with very close dating.

[link to thefinal7yearsareherenow.com]

GREAT TRIBULATION STARTS APR. 11, 2012, CONFIRMS OCT. 29, 2008, CONFIRMED IN HEAVENS!!!

Below is part of a letter that I wrote in March, 2009. It is further proof that Obama is the Antichrist and that the 70th Week of Daniel runs from Oct. 29, 2008, through Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015. The HEAVENLY SIGNS of lunar and solar eclipses, all on Jewish Feast Days in 2014 and 2015, point us to Sept. 23, 2015. Below is another AMAZING, INCREDIBLE HEAVENLY SIGN, THAT ALSO POINTS TO THE SAME DAY.

For the past three weeks or so, I have been posting new emails, and re-posting old emails all for one purpose--SO THAT YOU COULD RECEIVE THE PROBABLE TIME FRAME OF THE RAPTURE, STRAIGHT FROM THE WORD OF GOD!!! To be in a spiritual position to receive this, you must believe that we CAN KNOW THE TIME (at least approximately). You also need to believe that we are ONE YEAR into the 70th Week of Daniel. This has been the purpose of these recent emails.

Lest there be any doubt, here is what the Lord has made SO VERY OBVIOUS to us. BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST AND THE 70TH WEEK OF DANIEL STARTED OCT. 29, 2008, AND WILL CONCLUDE ON FEAST OF ATONEMENT, SEPT. 23, 2015!!! In my opinion, the evidence that has been presented to us is Scriptural, overwhelming, irrefutable, available to ALL who are seeking the truth, and absolutely amazing!!!

With ALL the evidence the Lord has given us, the odds for this NOT to be the EXACT 7-year time frame are incalcuable, astronomical, and would totally defy ALL THE LAWS OF PROBABILITY. Very few were able to discern the 1st Coming of Christ. Their pre-conceived ideas, WHICH THEY DERIVED FROM MISINTERPRETING SCRIPTURE, turned out to be incorrect. In my post of Joseph's 7-Year Famine Week, I will show you what I believe the Lord is showing us concerning the TIMING OF THE RAPTURE STRAIGHT FROM THE WORD OF GOD!!!

THE GREAT TRIBULATION STARTS APR. 11, 2012, WHICH CONFIRMS TIME FRAME OF THE 70TH WEEK OF DANIEL, AND IS COMFIRMED BY SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS!!

In 1996 and 1997, something happened that caused a whole lot of excitement among Biblical astronomers and astute watchmen. Two bright comets crossed at the EXACT SAME COORDINATES IN THE SKY. Back then, there was MUCH written about this totally unique event. Perhaps someone reading this can give us more information and insight on everything that was involved with these two comets. Now get this. Comet Hyatuke crossed these coordinates in the sky on APRIL 11, 1996, and comet Hale-Bopp crossed THESE SAME EXACT COORDINATES ON APRIL 11, 1997!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to Biblical astronomer, Robert Wadsworth, this EXTREMELY RARE crossing of these two bright comets on Apr. 11, 1996, and Apr. 11, 1997, took place in the coordinates RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES OF ROSH SATAN!!! I emphasize APRIL 11TH, AS THE DAY OF THE YEAR.

What is God trying to show us here? The fact that these two comets crossed on Apr. 11, 1996, and Apr. 11, 1997, RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES OF ROSH SATAN, is pointing us to SATAN'S MAN, THE ANTICHRIST. If you read all of the preceding posts, you will remember that the Lord showed me that the 70th Week of Daniel began on Oct. 29, 2008, and will end 2520 days later, on Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015.

Are you ready for this? This means that the mid-point of the Final Seven Years, the FIRST DAY OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION, THE DAY THAT THE ANTICHRIST, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, BECOMES SATAN INCARNATE, WILL BE ON APRIL 11, 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXACTLY 1260 DAYS AFTER OBAMA CONFIRMED THE COVENANT OF DANIEL 9:27, HE WILL BECOME SATAN IN THE FLESH!!! With SEVEN supernatural confirmations of what happened on this historic date of Oct. 29, 2008, three within 24 hours of the revelation that the Lord has given to me, NOBODY CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.

The events in the heavens, just as Jesus predicted, CONFIRM to us the EXTREME IMPORTANCE OF APRIL 11TH. It is time to let the old theology, which I used to subscribe to, go. There will be no Rapture before the 70th Week of Daniel. There may, or may not be, some kind of a peace and nuclear disarmament agreement, probably after the Sudden Destruction/Rapture. BUT IT CANNOT BE 7 YEARS IN LENGTH. Discerning believers CAN KNOW the identity of the Antichrist, despite what we have been taught for years. The Antichrist does NOT have to come from Europe. His name is Barack Hussein Obama, of mysterious and unknown roots. THE MYSTERY OF THE IDENTITY OF THE ANTICHRIST IS OVER!!!

Most would not receive Jesus as the long-awaited Messiah the first time, because of their INCORRECT INTERPRETATIONS OF SCRIPTURES. The same thing is NOW taking place, regarding the coming of our Lord and end-times Bible Prophecy. Seek the Lord Himself for answers, not man-made traditions and misinterpretation of Scriptures. Study the Scriptures for yourself, with an open heart and an open spirit. We no longer have to guess, as to the identity of the Antichrist. We no longer have to guess, as to the time frame of the 70th Week of Daniel. IT IS HERE!!!

We also do not have to guess, as to the start of the 1260-day Great Tribulation. IT IS APRIL 11, 2012!!! Either you believe what I have just written, or you have to tell me that it is just ONE MORE COINCIDENCE that 1260 days after Obama confirmed the covenant on Oct. 29, 2008, just happens to fall on April 11th, the date that the Lord marked in the heavens. Is it also just ANOTHER COINCIDENCE that 2520 days (7 Jewish years) after this same historic date of Oct. 29, 2009, is on a Feast of Atonement, THE FEAST DAY THAT JESUS IS SUPPOSED TO RETURN TO EARTH???!!!

Is it just ANOTHER COINCIDENCE that we have a solar eclipse and a lunar eclipse just before and just after Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015??? I suppose that it is ANOTHER COINCIDENCE that Sept. of 2015, concludes a Sabbatical cycle AND a Jubilee cycle. And then there is the best one of all. It is the conclusion of most prophetic scholars that June 7th, 1967, the day Israel re-captured Jerusalem, was the beginning date of the last generation before Christ returns. This is the marker date that thrust the world into the LAST DAYS. ONE COMPLETE JUBILEE CYCLE OF 49 (7 X 7) YEARS FROM THIS HISTORIC MARKER DATE OF JUNE 7TH, 1967, TAKES US EXACTLY TO SEPT. 23, 2015, FEAST OF ATONEMENT!!!!!!!!!! Just ANOTHER COINCIDENCE ??????

The guesswork is over, my Christian brothers and sisters. The time frame is thoroughly entrenched. It cannot be moved. If you have not read my previous posts on this time frame, PLEASE read them, to see why I am totally convinced of these two things: 1. The 70th week of Daniel began the day that Obama confirmed the convenant, of Daniel 9:27, on Oct. 29, 2008, and will end 2520 days later, on FEAST OF ATONEMENT, Sept. 23, 2015. 2. Barack Hussein Obama IS the Antichrist. You can now save yourself a lot of valuable time by NOT reading about any other Antichrist candidate, or any other 7-year time frame. It will save you a lot of time and confusion.

We can now add one more firmly entrenched time marker. APRIL 11, 2012, IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION!!! There is NO way that it could be just ANOTHER COINCIDENCE. It is the day Obama will become Satan incarnate, or Satan in the flesh. It has been marked in the Heavens. IT IS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HOLY WEEK OF 2012. Are you trying to tell me this is just ONE MORE COINCIDENCE??? It is the EXACT midpoint of the time frame just mentioned above, EXACTLY TO THE DAY!!! If the Antichrist is going to try to imitate Christ, by resurrecting from his mortal head wound, after 3 days, what better time to do it, then during the Holy Week, during the Spring Feast Days. April 11, 2012, IS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HOLY WEEK!!!

In my opinion, we now KNOW the first day, last day, and mid-point of the 70th Week of Daniel. This brings us to the DAY WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR , THE DAY OF OUR RAPTURE. I AM ABOUT TO REVEAL TO YOU, WITHIN A VERY SHORT TIME FRAME, WHAT I BELIEVE THE LORD IS SHOWING TO ME CONCERNING THE TIME OF THE RAPTURE, AND IT IS STRAIGHT FROM THE WORD OF GOD!!! WE ARE LIVING IN EXTREMELY EXCITING DAYS, AND MOST CHRISTIANS ARE SO TOTALLY UNAWARE. DO NOT BE ONE OF THEM!!!

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1064141
United States
11/09/2011 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
you still here, bro?
DigitalSkyline

User ID: 1521815
United States
11/09/2011 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2011 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is a great timeing chapter in Rev and it takes us through the final 1260 days

I have no real idea how this will play out or who these 2 men of God will be

And I will give [power] to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."

Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God [fn] of the earth.

Rev 11:5 And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner.

Rev 11:6 These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.

Rev 11:7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies [will lie] in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our [fn] Lord was crucified.

Rev 11:9 Then [those] from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow [fn] their dead bodies to be put into graves.

Rev 11:10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

Rev 11:11 Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them.

Rev 11:12 And they [fn] heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.

Rev 11:13 In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Rev 11:14 The second woe is past. Behold, the third woe is coming quickly.
dare2speak

User ID: 5048878
Australia
11/09/2011 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
are you looking for redemption Ice? if so, why?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4180121

I was born of a earthly being born in the image of the God

I was not born God or Godlike !

I was not born in truth but with no truth

Sin or found in need under death is our condition and death does over take the body based on the condition

The lie is that we are ok and walking in truth as we walk step after step closer to death

what can cheat death ? who can cheat death ?

the light that many think they have found is only death that looks like light

you have a self understanding of a false God and its your God

self aware knowledge and a understanding

your are not close to God and truth - death is waiting with a eager hand

clappa

I have never heard it explained better than that.
Galatians2:20 I have been crucified with Christ, It is no longer I that lives, but Christ now lives in me and the life that I live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5051941
Slovenia
11/09/2011 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
something amazing will happen soon

Either you'll stop with this end-of-the-days crap on your own or a truck will run over ya; both would be amazing.

putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5052282
Brazil
11/09/2011 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where is my flag?

wow, here it is....

bsflag
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2011 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where is my flag?

wow, here it is....

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5052282

come on bro

I used to work for Oberbrecht so I know of you

step up
MercyMe

User ID: 1101299
Puerto Rico
11/09/2011 05:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hi Ice! I don't have time now to read the whole thread, I've read about half of it and then I'll continue with it this evening. I don't know if you remember or not but when you were talking about Campings date, I mentioned to you then that I thought your Sept. 2015 date was more accurate. You had another thread showing your teaching for this date and I felt strongly you were right. I still feel that way! Regardless though, we should live everyday as if he may be coming any minute, for we know not what tomorrow will bring. God bless you Ice and I hope and pray you continue to get well!

hf

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:9 KJV
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2011 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Ice! I don't have time now to read the whole thread, I've read about half of it and then I'll continue with it this evening. I don't know if you remember or not but when you were talking about Campings date, I mentioned to you then that I thought your Sept. 2015 date was more accurate. You had another thread showing your teaching for this date and I felt strongly you were right. I still feel that way! Regardless though, we should live everyday as if he may be coming any minute, for we know not what tomorrow will bring. God bless you Ice and I hope and pray you continue to get well!

hf
 Quoting: MercyMe

thanks and I do remember !

yea that is a 2009 thread about this same timeline

much good stuff is breaking - listen it is our job to watch and share

the lost souls around us have little hope but we have to do what we can

one person to the truth is worth a life time of sharing !!!

God Bless

ice
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3181048
United States
11/09/2011 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
11-11-11 through 4-12 opening window

Sept 2015 - Oct 2015 ending window

many of you know the time and the reason

pray and watch

something amazing will happen soon

the many will turn away from heart issues to soul issues

the truth has a key

the darkness has a door

there is only one truth that ties all to the source

if your heart is pure you will follow and do the only thing you can

if your heart is not pure you will not choose well

Can I has a beer?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4033534
Australia
11/09/2011 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
ICE YOU ARE THE 999,999,999TH PERSON TO SAY REPENT!!

CLICK HERE

TO REPENT
dare2speak

User ID: 5048878
Australia
11/09/2011 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I support 98% of this thread. Well done. The blood moons tell it all dont they.

Having eyes they do not see
Having ears they do not hear.
Galatians2:20 I have been crucified with Christ, It is no longer I that lives, but Christ now lives in me and the life that I live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

GLP