Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,826 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 630,039
Pageviews Today: 1,074,260Threads Today: 342Posts Today: 6,659
11:04 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

the NOME NUGGET (alaska), grim masons, ghostly dog, editorial about shipping animals and bodies before landing a human (WTF?)

Pink Cat with a Telephone Hat  (OP)

User ID: 5290142
United States
11/15/2011 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: the NOME NUGGET (alaska), grim masons, ghostly dog, editorial about shipping animals and bodies before landing a human (WTF?)
The guy who paid for the fluoride ad seems really creepy if you see the bottom of his page... I wonder if the parents of those kids know their pictures and names are on an old ham's page.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5455993

oh ya, that is a wee bit odd.
🦋
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1170013
United States
11/15/2011 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: the NOME NUGGET (alaska), grim masons, ghostly dog, editorial about shipping animals and bodies before landing a human (WTF?)
The guy who paid for the fluoride ad seems really creepy if you see the bottom of his page... I wonder if the parents of those kids know their pictures and names are on an old ham's page.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5455993

oh ya, that is a wee bit odd.
 Quoting: Pink Cat with a Telephone Hat

Do you live there? You can get right to the bottom of Alaska and who runs it. I would post a link here but I think it's a banned site. The information is most compelling if you are in fact an Alaskan.

Also SaRAH Palin is related to Princess Diana They are nephilim bloodlines aka The Annunaki bloodlines aka ruling elite bloodlines.
MarkInOregon

User ID: 1006609
United States
11/15/2011 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
there's a sermon in here also about an anvil mountain and project "white alice"

it's something like "when you look upon anvil mountain and remember the network white alice, ask yourself, who do you trust?"

ok.....

"White Alice" was the name of a gold-mining operation on the outskirts of town, if memory serves. They had a ultra-toxic holding pond that became a local cause for clean-up. After a long bruhaha the citizens finally got it closed down. Anvil Mountain is an actual mountain (hill) not far from town where another gold mining company wants to start work.

Been reading the Nugget since the early '60's but missed out some years until they came online. They used to have quite a lot of "village news" & I find it a little surprising they don't have that anymore, since all the villages have internet.

(My dad was a gold miner in Candle & Deering while I was a little kid)
dan
User ID: 4270341
United States
11/15/2011 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Nome is a quaint little village with a drinking problem-no, wait, it goes: Homer, Alaska-a quaint little drinking villagw with a fishing problem"

I have a teeshirt that says that :/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4750204
United States
11/15/2011 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
The dog is blurred because it was moving as the picture was taken. It's not a ghost dog, really.
dan
User ID: 4270341
United States
11/15/2011 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is that smile dog? I'z a'scared of that dog.
mrroy

User ID: 1476070
United States
11/15/2011 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
My guess with the FBI is that that they heavily use Nome as a witness protection spot. That could be also for the fact some of the citizenry are strange.
we're here to go
Butt Pincher

User ID: 1547410
United States
11/15/2011 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
and there is an ad taken out in this paper which simply says in big letters:

FLOURIDE = = A.D.H.D.

paid by Ramon Gandia
weird.
and why to equals signs?

Fluoride = = Autism
Paid by Ramon Gandia
Fluoride = = A.D.H.D.
(Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) this is something...not sure what..GLP will get to the bottom of this unusual ad.. anyone?
Butt Pincher

User ID: 1547410
United States
11/15/2011 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
and there is an ad taken out in this paper which simply says in big letters:

FLOURIDE = = A.D.H.D.

paid by Ramon Gandia
weird.
and why to equals signs?

Fluoride = = Autism
Paid by Ramon Gandia
Fluoride = = A.D.H.D.
(Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) this is something...not sure what..GLP will get to the bottom of this unusual ad.. anyone?
 Quoting: Butt Pincher

Oh..it's on page 11,
JimBomB

User ID: 5315096
United States
11/15/2011 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
fun11
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
mrroy

User ID: 1476070
United States
11/15/2011 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ramon Gandia? Oh yeah, what do you think? Witness protection?
we're here to go
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1548794
United States
11/15/2011 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about Ted Nugget?
stoner
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4113846
United States
11/15/2011 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
i still want to know what THIS means:
""how many have asked about cargo shipping options and had to listen about shipping animals and bodies before landing a human"

it's in the editorial called "press #"
what do they mean BODIES before humans?
wtf is that?
any guesses????

Take a diphtheria pill and chill the fuck out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2600503

i'm pretty chilled out. i just took 3 xanax and i live up north where it's chilly.
it sounds like you need a bubblebath and a beer.

LOL!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4113846
United States
11/15/2011 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
i still want to know what THIS means:
""how many have asked about cargo shipping options and had to listen about shipping animals and bodies before landing a human"

it's in the editorial called "press #"
what do they mean BODIES before humans?
wtf is that?
any guesses????

Take a diphtheria pill and chill the fuck out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2600503

i'm pretty chilled out. i just took 3 xanax and i live up north where it's chilly.
it sounds like you need a bubblebath and a beer.

LOL!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4113846

Good stuff OP, thanks. Now I got something to nose around through for a while.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5175029
United States
11/15/2011 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is why I hate Illuminati stuff.

It's always so-so-shady and Mysterious.

Washed up hands a feet? Cryptic messages left by perverted billionaires on a 2,000 population weekly reader?

washed up goo?

we get it freemasons -- you control the monetary system on this planet.

now what's with all of this psycho-wacko stuff? like, that's my purpose in life. take all of weird ass shit that's out there. and get to the root of it and make sense of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1549678
United States
11/16/2011 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
The movie "The 4th Kind" was filmed there and it's due to the strong presence of ETs, At the end of the movie the credits mention this also.
 Quoting: rocky 1497530

Bullshit.There is no trees in Nome like in the movie,its tundra and mosquitoes.I lost time while i was there,got 2 rare viruses.I was almost killed by Eskimos(fucking poor drunks).There is definitely strange things going on there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4799312
United States
11/16/2011 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
creepy TSA advertisement at the bottom.
*whew* i made it through that whole paper.

there sure are a lot of people getting arrested there
and big marijuna busts!

remember the movie "the 4th kind" was supposed to be about this place?

now it's being evacuated because of this "epic" and "unusual" storm.

spock

That storm certainly was not unusual, I've lived in Alaska for years and that part of the state gets those storms all the time. They never make the news either except for this one.

There have been lots of drug busts in rural Alaska. In Dillingham which has a population of around 2500, they had a huge drug bust a few years ago that was some kind of joint operation involving the FBI, BTAF, Coast Guard, the state troopers and local police. They were after people who were growing pot in their houses and they flew some special helicopters over the town with some equipment looking for grow lights.

They busted around 7 people who were growers.

I thought it was so strange because lots of tax dollars were spent on that operation, and it's very expensive to fly out to that part of the state. Then I heard they were having major drug busts all over western Alaska, and I wondered why they would want to spend so much time and money on an operation in areas where there are so few people?

They're still at it too from what I hear.

GLP