Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,159 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,040,619
Pageviews Today: 1,736,168Threads Today: 691Posts Today: 12,510
05:09 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

omfg Sadusky scandal,murder, pedo ring, politicians??????

ononono
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 4637389
United States
11/11/2011 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
omfg Sadusky scandal,murder, pedo ring, politicians??????
ok, so i was researching on the scandal and reading blogs and came across this one here.

[link to jamesrenner.wordpress.com]

ok so on that one it talkes about the murder of 22-year-old Betsy Aardsma back in 1969. ok, so researched to see if Sandusky was at Penn State around that time and sure enough he was. In 1969 Sandusky was working under Paterno as assistant.
damneddamned
Then,the writer of 20/20 vision PAMELA WEST, felt she uncovered the murderers identity and consulted with the DA Ray Gricar who is still missing but Gricar told her not to publish the book because there was not enough evidence against the "powerful mystery supposed killer". It's obvious to me Pamela must have been referring to Sandusky, This s$$ht is serious.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

I'm doing more research on this but I believe we have a child molestor who is also most likely possibly a murderer.
If I were the police in charge of this case, I would questione him in the murder of Betsy Aardsma, the dissapereance of Ray Gricar, and I sure as heck would get the names of the disgusting nasty rich people who were possibly molesting all these children also and making big donations in exchange. Wealthy powerful people are involved and Sandusky needs to give up the names.

ononono
ononono  (OP)

User ID: 4637389
United States
11/11/2011 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: omfg Sadusky scandal,murder, pedo ring, politicians??????
so everyone here tell me what you all think? or anything you find that can be tied to this?
ononono
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5101102
United States
11/11/2011 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
... will probably get dirtier and dirtier as more comes to light ...
... have to wonder ... HOW IN THE WORLD COULD THE VICTIMS REMAIN SILENT FOR SOOOOO LONG? ...
... unle$$ there wa$ money involved? ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4779059
Netherlands
11/11/2011 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
... have to wonder ... HOW IN THE WORLD COULD THE VICTIMS REMAIN SILENT FOR SOOOOO LONG? ...
 Quoting: Wisconsin
I have extensive experience in the treatment of these children. Remember they are 10-15 yo. They are exposed to these prominent people and are in awe. Typically less than 10-20% of these victims report it.
All of the victims did not remain silent but were iqnored. JoePa did not want to hear details. Their lives are ruined and they donot want public exposure.
REMEMBER A 10 yo. CHILD!!!!!!!!!!
HypnoSlaveDoll

User ID: 1494142
United States
11/11/2011 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok, so i was researching on the scandal and reading blogs and came across this one here.

[link to jamesrenner.wordpress.com]

ok so on that one it talkes about the murder of 22-year-old Betsy Aardsma back in 1969. ok, so researched to see if Sandusky was at Penn State around that time and sure enough he was. In 1969 Sandusky was working under Paterno as assistant.
damneddamned
Then,the writer of 20/20 vision PAMELA WEST, felt she uncovered the murderers identity and consulted with the DA Ray Gricar who is still missing but Gricar told her not to publish the book because there was not enough evidence against the "powerful mystery supposed killer". It's obvious to me Pamela must have been referring to Sandusky, This s$$ht is serious.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

I'm doing more research on this but I believe we have a child molestor who is also most likely possibly a murderer.
If I were the police in charge of this case, I would questione him in the murder of Betsy Aardsma, the dissapereance of Ray Gricar, and I sure as heck would get the names of the disgusting nasty rich people who were possibly molesting all these children also and making big donations in exchange. Wealthy powerful people are involved and Sandusky needs to give up the names.

Quoting: ononono

Great find! Really enjoy the James Renner blog too! This Penn State rabbit hole just gets deeper and deeper! I ordered a used copy of Pamela West's book from Amazon (1 cent plus shipping!), can't wait to dig into it and "read between the lines"! Thanks, OP!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5101102
United States
11/12/2011 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Wisconsin
I have extensive experience in the treatment of these children. Remember they are 10-15 yo. They are exposed to these prominent people and are in awe. Typically less than 10-20% of these victims report it.
All of the victims did not remain silent but were iqnored. JoePa did not want to hear details. Their lives are ruined and they donot want public exposure.
REMEMBER A 10 yo. CHILD!!!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4779059

... understand ... and the $$$$ reference is to how it is kept covered up ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5262292
United States
11/12/2011 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to lh4.googleusercontent.com (secure)]
little-horn

User ID: 1359761
United States
12/08/2011 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
As the author of the first and only book on the Betsy Aardsma murder, and as someone who has spent three years researching the case, I'd like to refer you to the following website: www.whokilledbetsy.org

There's plenty of information there. Having spoken with Pam West, I will say that her suspect was NOT Jerry Sandusky -- someone else since deceased who was powerful in the PSU community at the time she was researching the case.

The book is called "Who Killed Betsy? Uncovering Penn State University's Most Notorious Unsolved Crime," and it covers a lot of conspiracy theories as well as the ultimate university cover-up of the Aardsma murder.

I'd be more than happy to talk about it if anyone is interested.

GLP