Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,070 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 883,845
Pageviews Today: 1,204,211Threads Today: 336Posts Today: 5,416
10:11 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Penn state pedo Coach , was a in the closet Gay --Anyone else see that as the real issue

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5183870
United States
11/11/2011 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Penn state pedo Coach , was a in the closet Gay --Anyone else see that as the real issue
he was raping boys , not girls -- And I am willing to bet you some of this monsters victoms will end up being gay because of this --AND THE CYCLE WILL REPEAT ITSELF

WANT TO PUT A END TO MEN RAPING BOYS -- END GAY RIGHT now
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1505499
United Kingdom
11/11/2011 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Penn state pedo Coach , was a in the closet Gay --Anyone else see that as the real issue
So by the same thinking then... WANT TO STOP MEN RAPING WOMEN? STOP HETEROSEXUALITY RIGHT NOW
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5166096
United States
11/11/2011 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Penn state pedo Coach , was a in the closet Gay --Anyone else see that as the real issue
cornhole
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2659705
United States
11/11/2011 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
just out of curiosity...how exactly do you propose to "end gay?"

1doh1
smokahontas

User ID: 5187550
United States
11/11/2011 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
What an ignorant thing to say. Pedophiles are not gay, they like children and gay people are not pedophiles. Most people who sexually abuse were abused themselves.
"I may not agree with what you say, but I would defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

"Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley

GLP