Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,197 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,372,002
Pageviews Today: 2,291,122Threads Today: 915Posts Today: 16,308
09:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Holy Shit: Sick Footage Of Jerry Sandusky Showing His Pedo Ways In This Penn State Drill

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3149167
Germany
11/11/2011 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Holy Shit: Sick Footage Of Jerry Sandusky Showing His Pedo Ways In This Penn State Drill

alone
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1043775
United States
11/11/2011 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Holy Shit: Sick Footage Of Jerry Sandusky Showing His Pedo Ways In This Penn State Drill
lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4448450
United States
11/11/2011 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Holy Shit: Sick Footage Of Jerry Sandusky Showing His Pedo Ways In This Penn State Drill
Here is an older video of him BEFORE Penn State...
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5117139
United Kingdom
11/11/2011 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
This comment coming from a German where there are more freaks per capita than the US...Ugh.

Sick is sick I guess.
New Age Messiah

User ID: 5096943
United States
11/11/2011 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sandusky is a giant creep, man. Is he Catholic, by any chance?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1043775
United States
11/11/2011 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: New Age Messiah

I don't think there is any question of course he is
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5117139
United Kingdom
11/11/2011 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, he's a zionist pig like yourself.
New Age Messiah

User ID: 5096943
United States
11/11/2011 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't think there is any question of course he is
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1043775

I'm sure if he loves Jesus God will forgive him and he will go to heaven. lmao
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 3149167
Germany
11/11/2011 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
This comment coming from a German where there are more freaks per capita than the US...Ugh.

Sick is sick I guess.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5117139

I can tell who you are by the 'Ugh' at the end of each sentence.

It's been 70 years now. Let bygones be bygones.

I do note hate you, nor do I judge you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5160979
United States
11/11/2011 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't see anything unusual or incriminating there. They do that all the time in that weird game.

Football is gay.
Bunch of grown men running around in tights, constantly wrestling each other, then it's time to hit the showers and slap each other's butts.

GAY
Just A Thought

User ID: 4872229
United States
11/11/2011 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
If there had been no charges against him you would not think nothing of this video.

Where is YOUR mind at OP?

Last Edited by Just A Thought on 11/11/2011 04:09 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2659705
United States
11/11/2011 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't see anything unusual or incriminating there. They do that all the time in that weird game.

Football is gay.
Bunch of grown men running around in tights, constantly wrestling each other, then it's time to hit the showers and slap each other's butts.

GAY
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5160979

^^^THIS^^^

butt
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4657048
Australia
11/11/2011 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
their faggy wrestling is even gayer.

[link to www.metacafe.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453100
Canada
11/11/2011 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
just sick, there was a pedophile priest in Burnaby Canada who abused boys... but he actually did an anti-molestation video!

What's even sicker is that there is currently an cover up in progress... Guaranteed by the end of the week there will be NOTHING of this in the main stream media.

Powerful people- business (legal or otherwise) leaders, politicians... are potentially implicated...

The guy who originally reported the abuse in 2002 has been threatened and is now placed on leave.

And the boy who got raped in that shower- who knows who he is, if he even has a social security number or even if he is still alive!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1267719
United States
11/11/2011 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
that is just homosexual for you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1267719
United States
11/11/2011 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
im so sick of these queer priest,football coaches ,politicians etc.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1418767
United States
11/11/2011 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4183771
United States
11/11/2011 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

alone
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3149167

yak
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1556183
United States
11/11/2011 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Football is gay.

GAY
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5160979

This is why I cheer. Loved the game of football, but never grew over six foot. Now I spend my days watching/helping hotties tumble and help them "stretch". Life is good when you are the only dude among 20-30 chicks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1784501
United States
11/12/2011 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
They have skin tight shiny uniforms with a lot of touching. It's all dudes with a lot of aggressive embraces and grunting. Nah that can't be gay at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1784501
United States
11/12/2011 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
They have skin tight shiny uniforms with a lot of touching. It's all dudes with a lot of aggressive embraces and grunting. Nah that can't be gay at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 721569
Canada
11/12/2011 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think he's Methodist, Paterno is Roman Catholic for sure and went to a Jesuit prep school, former President Spanier is Jewish.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8626853
Thailand
06/01/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
B]"Missing UK girl kidnapped in Portugal" and "Police Smash Global Pedophile Ring" - the HORRIBLE TRUTH
These two acts are part of the same script, authored by the Illuminati.
The "parents" of the "missing UK girl kidnapped in Portugal" are actors in the illuminati payroll.

The main goal of having the media and all kinds of illuminati "icons" (1) (icons for the human cattle) taking part in act 1 was to set the stage for the "news" released yesterday, six weeks later, about act 2.

The right questions
For a start:
- script in two acts - how are the two dots connected?
- staging: is there something new or is this simply a re-run, i.e. a simple upscale from previously staged cases?
- agenda: what illuminati agendas are served?
- mind control techniques used: what is Contents and what is Package?
- script location: why was Portugal chosen?

Answers - Main Agenda
Connecting the dots begins by identifying the main agenda served by the script.
It is the "Legalize Pedophilia" Agenda (2), which requires regular upscaling of other agendas. Two of them (3):
- "Destruction of protection of children" agenda.
- "Terrorize the Sheep" agenda.

Answers - Re-run, just upscaling
Both acts are repetitions broadcasted regularly by the media to implement the related Illuminati agendas.

Answers - "Package vs. Contents"
How Mind control technique "Package vs. Contents" (4) (aka Orwell's "Double Talk") was used in both acts is obvious.

Act 1: kidnapped Madeleine McCann missing.
Package: Illuminati (police, icons, media) do protect children.
Contents: agenda "Destruction of protection of children".
To parents: you can do whatever you want with your children, no reason to be afraid to be punished.
To pedophile rings: kidnapp as many children as you want, there is nothing to fear from the police.
To sheep: accept increasing number of missing children.

Act 2: Police Smash Global Pedophile Ring.
Package: Illuminati (police) do protect children.
Contents: same agenda as act 1, plus "Terrorize the Sheep" Agenda.
To parents: in case your child is kidnapped by a Pedophile Ring, resistence is futile, i.e. don't bother harassing the police because they do nothing about it.
To sheep: asking questions about children as sex slaves is futile. It is as normal as children going to school, deal with it.

Answers - Location
Beginning In the early nineties and staged for years, Belgium (Marc Dutroux) was the location used to full launch the "Legalize Pedophilia" agenda.
Beginning in 2002 and again staged taged for years, Portugal (orphans of state institution Casa Pia) was the location used to first push the "Legalize Pedophilia" agenda to the utter limits.

Notes
(1) Examples: "parents" meet the Pope or "David Beckham made a televised appeal for her release, and a British millionaire has offered 1 million pounds to anyone who finds Madeleine."
[link to en.epochtimes.com]
More on Illuminati icons:
[link to www.google.com]

Illuminati enjoy "1 million" jokes for the people who God tells us should be the most protected: children and disabled. Two more of these horrible jokes, included in the ceremony of the post-acceptance of the mark, April 2005: Clinton Eastwood and Terri Schiavo, Auschwitz and the $1 million dollar hoax

(2) [link to www.google.com]

GLP