Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5219215
Germany
11/12/2011 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Diagnosis Schizophrenia Cell phone towers GWEN Synthetic Telepathy MIND CONTROL
[link to www.educate-yourself.org]

I recommend wearing a metal shield over the head sometimes...such as a metal helmet...cooking pot...or tin foil...to shield brain from EMF.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 5219215
Germany
11/12/2011 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Diagnosis Schizophrenia Cell phone towers GWEN Synthetic Telepathy MIND CONTROL
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1515364
United States
11/12/2011 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Diagnosis Schizophrenia Cell phone towers GWEN Synthetic Telepathy MIND CONTROL
Umm... I am thinking a sign of schizophrenia is paranoia.
They won't succed
User ID: 2924495
United States
11/12/2011 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Test your cell phone by wrapping two layers of aluminum foil totally around it-- it stops the signal..
A tinfoil hat cannot be wrapped all around your head because of your neck...so you cant totally stop the signal to your head unless you are in a room either lined with two layers of foil or painted with carbon paint (regular paint with crushed charcoal briquets mixed in)--floors, ceilings and walls, plus metallic fabric covering the windows.

A good way to deal with mind control signals directed by the illegal military longitudinal studies-- is to simply entrain your brain with a stronger signal... Just download some of the brainwave apps such as Schumann resonance...and listen..your brain will entrain to the signal and ignore the extraneous signals coming from gwen or cell towers. The Schumann resonance is a good one. I also love the weight loss app-- it entrains the brain for relaxation and appetite control.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2119116
United States
11/13/2011 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can someone YouTube this link?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5292290
Canada
11/13/2011 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just the age-old battle of free will, and who you give it to. Forget about the tin-foil and the resonance app -- choose God's way (mercy, love), and his spirit will come into you and protect you, as long as you continue to live your life according to his laws. It's your choice. 'Synthetic telepathy' is yet another demon-channeled technology: man mimicking God (and doing a REALLY BAD JOB of it) .

They can control, sicken, torment and kill the body, but they can't control your will. Your emotions are not your will. No-one can force you to do or say anything against your will. Even God won't do that. What your enemies do is give you the illusion that you have no choice, that you are controlled, etc. But it's just an illusion.

I'll say it again -- choose God's way. Choose to forgive; choose to let live, choose to love. Your will is your own. The force of all the demons in hell and their inspired technology (now in the hands of their human slaves) can't make you do something you don't want to. They might kill you for it (and torment you a bit before you die), but your soul will live, and that's all that really matters.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1534158
United States
11/13/2011 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does the video have subversive parts too?
RoXY

User ID: 1507539
Netherlands
11/13/2011 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Sarah Nicole Satori

[link to www.youtube.com]

Here's a tip: copy/paste the thread title into the YouTube-search function, & push the search button.

9 out of 10 you find the link than.
WOMAN WHO RUNS W/ WOLVES

User ID: 5263278
United States
11/13/2011 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1515364

I agree I think it is taking things a bit too far. Having you believe what they can do is almost as bad as them being able to do it. It is all a mind game. I don't think they have any control over my brain as yet, although they did until 911.
The process has begun
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1541144
United States
11/13/2011 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I want to know what movie or TV episode this clip came from.

If a movie I would like to rent the movie to see the whole thing.

Thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5353798
Germany
11/14/2011 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1541144

I would like to know where it came from also
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5333377
Australia
11/14/2011 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1541144

I would like to know where it came from also
 Quoting: SEVAK_MUNI

Control Factor (2003) Tv Movie
RoXY

Netherlands
11/14/2011 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4991679
United States
11/14/2011 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just the age-old battle of free will, and who you give it to. Forget about the tin-foil and the resonance app -- choose God's way (mercy, love), and his spirit will come into you and protect you, as long as you continue to live your life according to his laws. It's your choice. 'Synthetic telepathy' is yet another demon-channeled technology: man mimicking God (and doing a REALLY BAD JOB of it) .

They can control, sicken, torment and kill the body, but they can't control your will. Your emotions are not your will. No-one can force you to do or say anything against your will. Even God won't do that. What your enemies do is give you the illusion that you have no choice, that you are controlled, etc. But it's just an illusion.

I'll say it again -- choose God's way. Choose to forgive; choose to let live, choose to love. Your will is your own. The force of all the demons in hell and their inspired technology (now in the hands of their human slaves) can't make you do something you don't want to. They might kill you for it (and torment you a bit before you die), but your soul will live, and that's all that really matters.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5292290
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5479750
Germany
11/16/2011 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
RoXY

Netherlands
11/16/2011 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.educate-yourself.org]

I recommend wearing a metal shield around the head...such as a metal helmet...cooking pot...or tin foil...to shield brain from EMF.
 Quoting: SEVAK_MUNI

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5601821
Germany
11/18/2011 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
RoXY

Netherlands
11/18/2011 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5657256
Germany
11/19/2011 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
RoXY

Netherlands
11/19/2011 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Sarah Nicole Satori

[link to www.youtube.com]

Here's a tip: copy/paste the thread title into the YouTube-search function, & push the search button.

9 out of 10 you find the link than.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5531403
United States
11/21/2011 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Schizophrenia is not a disease!

[link to undecimus.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5830123
Germany
11/22/2011 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5855311
United States
11/22/2011 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
gwen will help you evolve children

the ancient masters have so much to tell you

they are working with nasa haarp to talk with you

all about the ashakic records, time travel, and karma

the earth changes are here

let the voices in

the towers are your friends
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5854683
New Zealand
11/22/2011 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1503129
United States
11/22/2011 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well once you realize what this world is made of, and crack the code of the things around you, yes, if you go public about it, someone will try to psych you out with an accusation of mental conditions according to some book that has become dominant in their reasoning. It's only in self-defense, because they have gotten used to their environment.

It's that old story about the men in the cave with the shadows on the wall. You go out of the cave, tell them that those things are but shadows, well, yes, they might beat you up for it, or cite some dead guy's sayings, or reference a law to try to punish you for not being like them.

Now when you first see what is behind the curtain, oh yes, you will freak out. Once you get it, you will want to get out in some way. Many people once they get it, they go straight for the suicide. If not that, they go to the pharmacology, and take some magic potion to numb their awareness. Or some go to religion, which has less socially-devastating effects. Some people lock themselves up in a room, and fret about germs for the rest of their lives, in between jobs as a game show host.

The shock is severe, unless you came into this life with some memory of what happens before life, or some memory of invisible people when you were a child.

Synthetic telepathy is a bitch. It can be done with manmade things, advertisements, antennas. But natural telepathy from real people is the ultimate pain.

Just remember those TV shows with the bouncing white dot over all the words.
Sol-Magmatard 26

User ID: 1463643
United States
11/22/2011 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
no op id say Schizophasia

as your title sounds similar to...

"How nice it'd be to come home to her
and sit by the fireplace and she in the kitchen
aproned young and lovely wanting my baby
and so happy about me she burns the roast beef
and comes crying to me and I get up from my big papa chair
saying Christmas teeth! Radiant brains! Apple deaf!
God what a husband I'd make!"

it started coherently and slipped into word salad
formerly Magmatard 26
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5857209
United States
11/22/2011 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to filmin.ru]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5857209
United States
11/22/2011 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5857209

[link to vimeo.com]
this one a better link to the full movie
Amanapple

User ID: 5842010
Belgium
11/22/2011 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1515364

chuckle
I have flaws, I was just as surprised as you when I found out!

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5810245
United States
11/22/2011 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP.

Analogy.

Learn what the word means.
Amanapples goes Doomwaffles

User ID: 5842010
Belgium
11/22/2011 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP.

Analogy.

Learn what the word means.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5810245

oxymoron would be better tho !
I have flaws, I was just as surprised as you when I found out!

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

GLP