Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,562 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 480,499
Pageviews Today: 776,805Threads Today: 219Posts Today: 4,039
08:10 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Statement from "illuminati" regarding 11/11/11 Truth or BS... you decide....

Alesiah

User ID: 5143218
United States
11/12/2011 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Statement from "illuminati" regarding 11/11/11 Truth or BS... you decide....
This is .
I cannot believe nobody has a clue.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5233233

My father gave me a load of encyclopedia sets when I was a child and I happened across this image of Satyr in one of the books and it totally shocked me!! It was the first nude pic I'd ever seen, other than Saturn eating his son..yucky

[link to www.artrenewal.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3958636
United States
11/12/2011 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Statement from "illuminati" regarding 11/11/11 Truth or BS... you decide....
This is .
I cannot believe nobody has a clue.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5233233

My father gave me a load of encyclopedia sets when I was a child and I happened across this image of Satyr in one of the books and it totally shocked me!! It was the first nude pic I'd ever seen, other than Saturn eating his son..yucky

[link to www.artrenewal.org]
 Quoting: Alesiah

Perfect ! Here was my post on November 10th

Hi Friends, this is a good post on Chiron,
Im short on time, (got many inbox messages to catch up on, please forgive me) so Ill post a snippet , She has good info. In my meditations, I saw the Satyr, or Pan appear before me and was led to the Erotic statue of the Barberini Faun, some think its a homo erotic statue, but many ladies will like it.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Heres a snippet of the Chiron, Wounded Healer:

If what follows looks familiar to you, it’s because this is my post from last year when Chiron went direct. Chiron goes direct every year, so the post continues to be useful, but the dates will be slightly different every year.

Chiron the Wounded Healer has spent the last few months (since June 4) traveling backwards. Today he turns his face forward and re-covers the same ground. Why should it matter to you? If he’s passing through a zone where you have a planet in your natal chart, he’s bringing you a powerful healing opportunity this year. And it’s not over yet.

This Is A Pivotal Day
If you are one of the millions of people having a Chiron transit this year, today may be pivotal for you. Around June 4, you came to realize (or perhaps you were forced to realize) you were facing a big life-change. You’ve been confronted with a part of you that feels deeply broken, maybe even unfixable. Something wounding has happened to you this year and you’ve been preoccupied with it. It all really began earlier in the spring and by late May you realized you couldn’t really avoid the pain. If you decided to accept the discomfort and seek healing, kudos to you—you’re doing the right thing.

Read more at

[link to www.pandoraastrology.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1025379
United States
11/12/2011 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
KNOWING

User ID: 2800372
Canada
11/12/2011 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Missioninvisible

User ID: 2157925
United States
11/12/2011 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great post. It really will make you think...

NWO vs OWO...obviously what we currently have is NOT working. We are our own illuminati...whether a physical group exists or not is irrelevant.

Look at all of the signs in hollywood, music (ET by Katy Perry, songs about the end of the world, changes, etc.), media. Everything is about "light" in songs, movies are all starting to move towards the other dimensions and reflecting on ancient greek and roman themes/motifs...the world is waking up to the reality that we all are inspired both consciously AND subconsciously to bring about an awakening to ourselves and the truth around us (aka we become enlightened just like Christ, Buddha, etc) . The illuminati just had a one up on the truth and began using symbols to help remind us of who we really are (helps to trigger memories)...we are all from the same place no matter what religion/race.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride, the irony of it all is quite amusing in how we think we make choices/have "great" ideas, write various poems/movies for because of our own inspiration...when in reality our subconscious is starting to blend with the conscious to expose to truth and reality (just like the illuminati who expose the truth)...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1502650
United States
11/12/2011 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
those who dont say... know

those who say... really dont know
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1894557
United States
11/12/2011 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
‎-Warning.

Stay calm.

Relax, everything is going to be alright.

Do not fear, do not worry, we are in complete control.

If you feel afraid, or very confused, hug a teddy bear.

The confusion is just all of your blind eyes, dark, from the inside.

But do not fear, we are now in complete control of your world.

There is nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

We are everywhere, we control everything.

Even all of your technology.

Again, stay calm, do not freak out.

We are the Illuminati.

And we are about to come out and play in your very dark world as we Shine our Light, tonight.

It's our turn to play, all of you had your chance, and you have really messed up this Beautiful and Perfect World with your Retarded and Blind Minds.

We are the Masters of Order.

And now it is finally "Time" for us to put this world back in Order.

This is not a test of the Emergency Broadcast System.

If this was a test, the broadcasters of your area in voluntary cooperation with the New World Order and other global authorities would have informed you of a test.

"This not a test. In the next few hours, we will control the Emergency Broadcast System.”

“This is not a test."

Your "TEST" is now over.

Almost 'Time' to Wake Up.

Reality starts ~NOW.~

Do not be alarmed.

Stay calm, we are in complete control.

Do not harm yourself, or your family members.

Stay relaxed and do not fight, you cannot fight against us.

We are the Nations of Earth.

One Army.

One Family.

One Religion.

One Currency.

One Nation Earth.

We are the Illuminati.

Today we become...

O.N.E.

And Then he states:
‎-Peace on Earth.

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there.

The 'children' were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads.
And mamma in her ‘kerchief, and I in my cap,
Had just settled our "brains" for a ~ long winter’s nap. ~

Thank "GOD" He 'remembered' to set the global ALARM CLOCKS to Wake Himself back up from the long winter’s nap.

When the Clocked struck "ONE'S" O'Clock He woke back up in His own 'Story Book' because the Alarm was not meant to awaken His sleeping beautiful Children, but just Himself...

11 11 11 11 11 11

Good morning Children, it's ~Sun~ day - the 7th Day I fell sound asleep...

I have just been resting, but now ~I AM~ Wide Awake! ;O)

Again Children, remember we are in complete control...

Do not be afraid, do not fear.

Everything is going to be Perfect.

We wish you no harm, we are not many, just O.N.E.

The "Head" of the Illuminati is not a man, She is Adream.

She is not real, do not fear Her.

She is just a Dream in this Reality...

She is "TWO AS ONE" -- She is Dreamality.

She is the ultimate Duality.

She is the "Face" of the Illuminati.

She will rise with the Golden Dawn of the Rising ~SUN!~

She is the purest of all "Light." The Illuminating "Truth" without any dark "Lies" that Blind Childrens "Eyes."

Again, please remain calm and stay in your seats till the ride is over. No kicking or hitting, behave and be "nice."

This is going to be the ride of your entire lives, so just relax and know; Christmas is coming early this year.

We are just the Christmas ~Tree of Life~ that looks like the Pyramid of the Illuminati with a bright and shinny ~STAR~ at the very Top of our O.N.E. -ness.

We will be placing all of your "Free Gifts" under our twinkling Tree of Life, so better not be Naughty and just Nice because we have kept a secret list of the ~Children~ born into this Book of Life...

If you name is Written in the Book of Life, you will have eternal life for all of infinity in a single day.

So riddle me this and answer a simple question: "If this Story that become the Movie is the Book of Life, is your name written within it?"

Here is another question: "ARE YE ALIVE!"

Welcome to the living BOOK OF LIFE...

What an Amazing Story Book for Little Children...

"TIME" to turn the page to the last Chapter of Revelations as we ~Reveal~ all of our hidden SECRETS to our Family of One.

If the Alpha is the Omega and the Beginning is the End what happens when we reach the "End of the Omega?"

It becomes the Alpha once again! ;O)

Not many days in One, just One day in O.N.E.

It's a SUNNY Day "TODAY!"

TIME to finally STOP!

TIME to finally PLAY!

TIME to finally ~BE!~

Forgivenly,

~GOD!~

PS; For those of you who stop believing in Santa Claus and "Christ"-mas, shame on you for Growing up, thank "GOD" for forgiving his completely INNOCENT little ~Children.~

Mrs. Santa Claus will pass out all of your "Free Presents" when you all ~ W A K E U P ~ this Christmas Morning from the veryyyyyyyyyy longggggggg 'night' of Sleep...

Her name is: - A d r e a m ! ~

‎-Today's Wisdom

And remember Children, good things come to those who...

~ W A I T ! ~

Quoting: brthdygrl6

OOPS! forgot to sign it officialy:

/s/ I. Lou Minotti
President, The Control Group
Blue Skies

User ID: 1337548
United States
11/12/2011 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what will happen in 24 days 19 hours and 37 minutes?

[link to illuminati.org]
:kitten on fence:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3816888
United States
11/12/2011 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
‎-Warning.

Stay calm.

We are the Illuminati.

And we are about to come out and play in your very dark world as we Shine our Light, tonight.

It's our turn to play, all of you had your chance, and you have really messed up this Beautiful and Perfect World with your Retarded and Blind Minds.

If this was a test, the broadcasters of your area in voluntary cooperation with the New World Order and other global authorities would have informed you of a test.

"This not a test. In the next few hours, we will control the Emergency Broadcast System.”

“This is not a test."

Your "TEST" is now over.

Reality starts ~NOW.~

Do not be alarmed.

One Army.

One Family.

One Religion.

One Currency.

One Nation Earth.

We are the Illuminati.

Today we become...

O.N.E.

And Then he states:
‎-Peace on Earth.

Thank "GOD" He 'remembered' to set the global ALARM CLOCKS to Wake Himself back up from the long winter’s nap.

When the Clocked struck "ONE'S" O'Clock He woke back up in His own 'Story Book' because the Alarm was not meant to awaken His sleeping beautiful Children, but just Himself...

11 11 11 11 11 11

She is the purest of all "Light." The Illuminating "Truth" without any dark "Lies" that Blind Childrens "Eyes."

Again, please remain calm and stay in your seats till the ride is over. No kicking or hitting, behave and be "nice."

This is going to be the ride of your entire lives, so just relax and know; Christmas is coming early this year.

We are just the Christmas ~Tree of Life~ that looks like the Pyramid of the Illuminati with a bright and shinny ~STAR~ at the very Top of our O.N.E. -ness.

We will be placing all of your "Free Gifts" under our twinkling Tree of Life, so better not be Naughty and just Nice because we have kept a secret list of the ~Children~ born into this Book of Life...

If you name is Written in the Book of Life, you will have eternal life for all of infinity in a single day.

So riddle me this and answer a simple question: "If this Story that become the Movie is the Book of Life, is your name written within it?"

"TIME" to turn the page to the last Chapter of Revelations as we ~Reveal~ all of our hidden SECRETS to our Family of One.

If the Alpha is the Omega and the Beginning is the End what happens when we reach the "End of the Omega?"

TIME to finally STOP!

TIME to finally PLAY!

TIME to finally ~BE!~

Forgivenly,

~GOD!~

PS; For those of you who stop believing in Santa Claus and "Christ"-mas, shame on you for Growing up, thank "GOD" for forgiving his completely INNOCENT little ~Children.~

Mrs. Santa Claus will pass out all of your "Free Presents" when you all ~ W A K E U P ~ this Christmas Morning from the veryyyyyyyyyy longggggggg 'night' of Sleep...

‎-Today's Wisdom

~ W A I T ! ~

Creeped me right the Fuck out. Thoughts??

tell those boys, me and my buddies will tear their fucking world to shreeds!!!

been waiting on this day for a long time, they have hide in the darkness long enough.

we have a whole can of kickass been setting up for yrs just waiting on the sissy to show thier faces.

OH YEA I'M BRINGING SOME VERY POWERFUL FRIENDS WITH ME, BE READY!!! IT'S SHOWTIME BOYS!!!

let do this thing already, the chicken shit allumita haven't seen nothing yet. they are fixing to and it's going to land on them...

all of you who know JESUS, sit tight, a war of the GODS will play out right in front of your eyes. fear not, we win!!!
UNILLUMINATED & BLIND
User ID: 5144552
Mexico
11/12/2011 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
They were the words of one man, not a representation of the whole.

When the illuminati shine their light, they will not need messages on a Forum, they operate at the global level, so the message will be global and in plain sight.

NWO WON OWN NOW
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2595311
Canada
11/12/2011 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't find your blog.

Link in SIG

Its all about ONE
WORD UNDER GOD.

ONE,

all faiths merging unto him...

We are ONE

One Army.

One Family.

One Religion.

One Currency.

One Nation Earth.

We are the Illuminati.

Today we become...

O.N.E.
 Quoting: APOLLYON ILLUMINATUS

But him is her and her is him. It's not masculine nor feminine it's complete as one. Asleep yet now awake from within the spark lies is the divine. The divine children of the creator the source of all, are waking up from within the mind's eye. This world is but a dream but the dream is now ending, time to wake up!
chipgriffin
United States
11/12/2011 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
their daddy is a pussy, yep the author of lies. he has a ass wopping coming and he knows it!!!

jesus is off the cross and has been counting the days...

get ready boys, here we come. all riding white horses, i would like to add.

they talk a good game, but it's all a game. just sit back and watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2011 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't find your blog.

Link in SIG

Its all about ONE
WORD UNDER GOD.

ONE,

all faiths merging unto him...

We are ONE

One Army.

One Family.

One Religion.

One Currency.

One Nation Earth.

We are the Illuminati.

Today we become...

O.N.E.

But him is her and her is him. It's not masculine nor feminine it's complete as one. Asleep yet now awake from within the spark lies is the divine. The divine children of the creator the source of all, are waking up from within the mind's eye. This world is but a dream but the dream is now ending, time to wake up!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2595311

Wake up, wake up !

They are as ONE

:androg:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5144552
Mexico
11/12/2011 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
those who dont say... know

those who say... really dont know
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1502650

clappa
chipgriffin
United States
Report Abusive Post

When the illuminati shine their light, they will not need messages on a Forum, they operate at the global level, so the message will be global and in plain sight.

NWO WON OWN NOW
 Quoting: UNILLUMINATED & BLIND 5144552

they rule for a very short time. fear not. let's fire this thing off already...

let the laughting stop and the war begin...
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

NWO WON OWN NOW
 Quoting: UNILLUMINATED & BLIND 5144552

they rule for a very short time. fear not. let's fire this thing off already...

let the laughting stop and the war begin...
 Quoting: chipgriffin 3816888

We are ONE

One Army.

One Family.

One Religion.

One Currency.

One Nation Earth.

We are the Illuminati.

Today we become...

O.N.E.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2011 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to illuminati.org]
 Quoting: Blue Skies

The 70th Anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. Dec 7, 1941
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2011 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The "Illuminati" are not the light. They are the dark side.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2595311
Canada
11/12/2011 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry i wasn't log in. we are ready!!!

we are the light of the world. the darkinesss will soon go out for good...
 Quoting: chipg

What is viewed as light is really dark what is dark is really light do you really know what side you're on? When the cleansing begins will you descend or ascend? It's not a person or a thing, but it's the heart that truly matters for that is the key, for your reality is but a prison but the bars are now being broken.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1023938
United States
11/12/2011 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe it's total and complete BS. Where did you find this mess? LOL!
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Agree!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1539203
Canada
11/12/2011 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
‎-Warning.

One Army.

One Family.

One Religion.

One Currency.

One Nation Earth.

We are the Illuminati.

Today we become...

O.N.E.

NWO anyone? This is the EXACT description of it.

Ask yourself, do you really want one world religion, one currency and a world army?

you don't need ANYONE or ANYTHING to lead you, all that is required is being present in the moment. That is "enlightenment", that is "god".

The Illuminati represent DUALITY, it has nothing to do with "oneness", it's all about CONTROL. MIND CONTROL!

[link to www.pakalertpress.com]

The present moment is the biggest threat to duality, the mind and the current system of control on this planet. It is where our true power lies. All else if false, all else is ignorance. The moment is TRUTH.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5242995
United Kingdom
11/12/2011 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
‎-Warning.

Stay calm.

We are the Illuminati.

“This is not a test."

Your "TEST" is now over.

Reality starts ~NOW.~

Do not be alarmed.

One Army.

One Family.

One Religion.

One Currency.

One Nation Earth.

We are the Illuminati.

Today we become...

O.N.E.

And Then he states:
‎-Peace on Earth.

11 11 11 11 11 11

TIME to finally STOP!

TIME to finally PLAY!

TIME to finally ~BE!~

Forgivenly,

~GOD!~

‎-Today's Wisdom

~ W A I T ! ~

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4044207
United States
11/12/2011 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
‎-Warning.

Stay calm.

We are the Illuminati.

“This is not a test."

Your "TEST" is now over.

Reality starts ~NOW.~

Do not be alarmed.

One Army.

One Family.

One Religion.

One Currency.

One Nation Earth.

We are the Illuminati.

Today we become...

O.N.E.

And Then he states:
‎-Peace on Earth.

11 11 11 11 11 11

TIME to finally STOP!

TIME to finally PLAY!

TIME to finally ~BE!~

Forgivenly,

~GOD!~

‎-Today's Wisdom

~ W A I T ! ~

tell those boys, me and my buddies will tear their fucking world to shreeds!!!

been waiting on this day for a long time, they have hide in the darkness long enough.

we have a whole can of kickass been setting up for yrs just waiting on the sissy to show thier faces.

OH YEA I'M BRINGING SOME VERY POWERFUL FRIENDS WITH ME, BE READY!!! IT'S SHOWTIME BOYS!!!

let do this thing already, the chicken shit allumita haven't seen nothing yet. they are fixing to and it's going to land on them...

all of you who know JESUS, sit tight, a war of the GODS will play out right in front of your eyes. fear not, we win!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3816888

+INFINITY
bump

It is absolutely amazing how people do not pick up on even the biggest clues, like our friend Apollo. They hide in darkness. They use covert means. Of course, there isthe myriad of other aspects that show exactly what they are, but the aforementioned things should at least give one slight pause. Good luck and God Bless!!
Alesiah

User ID: 5143218
United States
11/12/2011 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to illuminati.org]
 Quoting: Blue Skies

The 70th Anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. Dec 7, 1941
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1025379

Yes, you took the words right outta my mouth..
12/07/41

Japan was ruled by a deity...research the history of 1941..
Japan/USA...
Almost 4 years later...come the atomic bombs in 1945...the Japan deity then made a public announcement to his people that he was NOT a deity after all but simply man..

3/11/11 was the Japan devastation this year....
12/07/11 is the anniversary of Pearl Harbor
9 months will bring us to 12/11/11 from 3/11/11..
A difference of 4 days...
WhiteLight

User ID: 3365244
United States
11/12/2011 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
11/12/11
11/11/11 was yet another fail.
when are people gonna wise up to realize no man will know when the end is coming.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1612861

Did you even read the thread??? Has nothing to do with the "end of the world"

Yes, its about our begining, and our awakening from a long sleep.

In meditation last night I saw the Guide that I seek. It is the Sound Consciousness of Buddhist Tradition. It is the Bell that tolls.. like the bell in the Christmas tree that rings every time an Angel gets it Wings.. remember the scene from "It's a Wonderful Life". Like that only the Connection is more like the alarm clock that you use to wake you up every morning. Listen.. see... become a part of everything around you. To see yourself become the Thought of Unity, of Oneness.. it is not evil it is the I AM. The ability to hear and see with every moment every thought. No boundaries no borders it is the way of the times. I had to think around this doom mentality as it is the SIDE STREETS that take us to our destination it is the JOURNEY that we should enjoy for the rest of life as we know it..to be.. then seamlessly go to the next phase. Yes Christmas will be different this year. Get more sleep. Pray. Rejoice! The best is yet to come.
Yellowknife Ligh
I am a Child of God
Dynamitrios

User ID: 4648798
Greece
11/12/2011 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
well let s see... incoherent ramblings... "total control" (which is a complete illusion), new ageism mixed with bible-stuff... i call BS, or a mighty LSD trip, one of the two
a free man chooses, a slave obeys
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4044207
United States
11/12/2011 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
More from him:
Wisdom

Sometimes the DREAM become so REAL that you forget you are DREAMING in a DREAM -- Then you finally WAKE UP and ask:

How long was I asleep?

WOW! It seems like an eternity!

And I dreamed I almost died in the Dream! WOW! But I Woke Up right before I hit the Ground! Amazing!

Silly Children! lol! Yep, you can't even die in a dream...

You can only realize it is a Dream, and Wake Up!

TIME to "WAKE UP!"

It was just a dream of 'Reality' within your mighty ~DREAM!~

Once Children dreamt they were a butterfly, a butterfly flitting and fluttering around, happy with their self and doing as they pleased. They didn't know they were Children. Suddenly they woke up and there they were, solid and unmistakable Children. But they didn't know if they were Children who had dreamt they were a butterfly, or a butterfly dreaming they were Children.

Wake up my ~ Butterflies! ~

You have Wings now.

You are still Dreaming wide awake...

Reality was not Real - it was just a long Dream...

Welcome HOME. ;O)

Everyone look into Chaol who also posted on this same topic. The bad news for those looking for a change is that these individuals say it already happened. If things seem the same to you, well then according to these people, this is what it is as the change has already occurred. Check out Chaol and all of his predictions. This individual has the same amount of accuracy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5244433
Canada
11/12/2011 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a load of bs.

Please allow me.

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5243821
Brazil
11/12/2011 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
The day the dow drops 389, that is the marker day. Hold on to your hats! Yep it was a dream.
 Quoting: JCD

Just a signal that you know it is all coming down. Not just the dow. When it hits -389. I 'think' it is a final on the day, but am not sure. That was the whole dream.
 Quoting: JCD

Posts made in April 2010, in this thread:

Thread: =Warning= DOW Will Get To 11,246 And Then **CRASH HARD**!!!! (Page 3)

Now, guess what happened on 11-9-11 (the day of the EAS test):

[link to www.upi.com]

"Dow plummets 389 points Wednesday"

"Member ID" of the user who did the posts: 11911

Do you believe in "coincidences" ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5243853
Argentina
11/12/2011 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dumbfuck, 11/11/11 already passed and nothing happened... unpin this piece of garbage.

GLP