Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,386 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,267,748
Pageviews Today: 2,219,976Threads Today: 827Posts Today: 16,654
11:51 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Bachmann Was Right.Let's Just Place the Poor in Concentration Camps and Kill Them

Bikermidget
User ID: 2758412
United States
11/12/2011 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Bachmann Was Right.Let's Just Place the Poor in Concentration Camps and Kill Them
This would be the more humane thing to do since the poor have destroyed the country like they have.It's the poor's fault...let's stick em in gas chambers.
Bikermidget (OP)
User ID: 2758412
United States
11/12/2011 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Bachmann Was Right.Let's Just Place the Poor in Concentration Camps and Kill Them
Might as well.They have no money,jobs,homes or anything.What purpose do they serve?It's their fault there is no jobs and the jobs we do have are slave wages....let's just round em up and gas em.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1811695
United States
11/12/2011 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Bachmann Was Right.Let's Just Place the Poor in Concentration Camps and Kill Them
Can we include the spiritually poor too? If so, get on the bus sonny!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369256
United States
11/12/2011 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry OP...not fallin' for it. If you don't understand why the entitlement mentality is bad for our country, then you'll never move up in the world. When whole cultures are dependent on government, they have become slaves to the new plantation. That's where the liberals want us (minorities) to stay.
samanthasunflower

User ID: 1485390
United States
11/12/2011 10:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
Able bodied people who refuse to work, shouldn't get a check from the government. What part of that don't you agree with.

Not people who can't work or people who can't find work, people who won't work.

I like Bachmann. If the left keep bashing her, then it must mean that she has a shot.

eyebat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4619289
United States
11/12/2011 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is a fucking democrat shill.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4884665
United States
11/12/2011 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry OP...not fallin' for it. If you don't understand why the entitlement mentality is bad for our country, then you'll never move up in the world. When whole cultures are dependent on government, they have become slaves to the new plantation. That's where the liberals want us (minorities) to stay.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1369256

This is absolute bullshit. As it currently stand, I percent of the population dictates to the rest who will be in office and who will not. These people make the laws that the "poor" people can not live up to.

You prefer government to cater only to the rich greedy self-delusioned military-industrial complex with no oversight.

True government is about people helping people, not big evil business.
N34444

User ID: 1113480
Germany
11/12/2011 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Might as well.They have no money,jobs,homes or anything.What purpose do they serve?It's their fault there is no jobs and the jobs we do have are slave wages....let's just round em up and gas em.
 Quoting: Bikermidget 2758412

It's nobody's fault for being poor. It IS their fault for STAYING poor.
Assets feed you, liabilities eat you.
N34444

User ID: 1113480
Germany
11/12/2011 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1369256

This is absolute bullshit. As it currently stand, I percent of the population dictates to the rest who will be in office and who will not. These people make the laws that the "poor" people can not live up to.

You prefer government to cater only to the rich greedy self-delusioned military-industrial complex with no oversight.

True government is about people helping people, not big evil business.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4884665

Where the fuck did you ever get that idea?

Educate yourself. Try reading the Constitution for once. It only takes 10 minutes or so.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2011 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Educate yourself. Try reading the Constitution for once. It only takes 10 minutes or so.
 Quoting: N34444

Of the people, by the people, For the People.
It is only your sorry ilk that wish to hate, enlightened souls want to help.

Not kill

dumbass
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1423166
United States
11/12/2011 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bachmann is more of a dumbass than Perry.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2011 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bachmann is more of a dumbass than Perry.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1423166

Not by much, they are all greedy little dumbasses.
N34444

User ID: 3631200
Sweden
11/12/2011 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Of the people, by the people, For the People.
It is only your sorry ilk that wish to hate, enlightened souls want to help.

Not kill

dumbass

Think much? I guess not:

ygbsm
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2011 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Think much? I guess not:

:ygbsm:

Typical witless 'trad responce!
clappa
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2011 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Think much? I guess not:

:ygbsm:

I hope everyone is Sweden is not as dense as you!
sbus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5178547
United States
11/12/2011 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Get tax money out of feeding the poor and let all the hippies buy their food and shelter or maybe ask the Chinese to help us out.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2011 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Get tax money out of feeding the poor and let all the hippies buy their food and shelter or maybe ask the Chinese to help us out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5178547

How about getting the trillions of tax payer dollars and millions of jobs sent to slave markets overseas back from the banking elite you so love brown-nose?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4934514
United States
11/12/2011 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can I be the first volunteer?

Damn I'm tired of this shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5003429
United States
11/12/2011 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can I be the first volunteer?

Damn I'm tired of this shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4934514

Yep me too.

Because focusing on welfare really is BULLSHIT.

But it certainly works well for TPTB. Divide and Conquer works every time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4595576
United States
11/12/2011 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
put'em to work
mr...bojangles

User ID: 5234764
Mexico
11/12/2011 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
poor is a state of mind.....

as you think so you are....
Beyond one's own mind there is no dazzling light to come shining in from outside to wake one up. If one recognizes one's own intrinsic State as pure from the beginning and only temporarily obscured by impurities, and if one maintains the presence of this recognition without becoming distracted, then all the impurities dissolve. This is the essence of the Path-namkhai norbu.

Why is there a legend about the descent of Christ into hell? The Teacher addressed the lower strata of the astral world, saying: �Why, by cherishing earthly thoughts, bind oneself eternally to Earth?� And many revolted in spirit and rose higher.
Thread: I shot video of the earth from my spacecraft, enjoy!
N34444

User ID: 3247450
United States
11/12/2011 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

What would Jesus Do?

Do you really think Jesus would demand money by the tip of a Roman spear???

That's what you tards are demanding from government.

Last Edited by N34444 on 11/12/2011 11:01 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2011 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
put'em to work
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4595576

Where? All the jobs went elsewhere. Home Foreclosures for a couple of years now. When the soldiers come back from Iraq they will have no jobs.

Because people like you blame the poor while lionizing the "rich" that chessboard this world.

UstupidBro?
N34444

User ID: 3247450
United States
11/12/2011 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: mr...bojangles

Exactly right
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2011 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

The supreme court last year allowed "big Corporate Business" to fund any damn candidate they choose with disclosing the fact to anybody. They can buy government.

Some 50 percent of retired politicians in this country become lobbyists and spend 50 to 70 percent of their elected office time raising money to stay in office or get the high paying lobbyists job.

It the tip of the spear were at your throat, what would you demand?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2011 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

The supreme court last year allowed "big Corporate Business" to fund any damn candidate they choose with disclosing the fact to anybody. They can buy government.

Some 50 percent of retired politicians in this country become lobbyists and spend 50 to 70 percent of their elected office time raising money to stay in office or get the high paying lobbyists job.

It the tip of the spear were at your throat, what would you demand?

Without disclosing

sorry
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5003429
United States
11/12/2011 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: mr...bojangles

Exactly right

Yeah but if you really are POOR and had to go for a Psychiatric evaluation and told them what you said above.

You would be mostly likely told that you had a mental illness and couldn't face reality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1872515
Canada
11/12/2011 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ok, then you want me to put a gun to your head and force you to give me a job when you and i both know there ain't nothing out there. I ain't black enough to work at the fast food joints. and hell convience stores keep letting people go.one place i see new people everyday, they aren't learning the job. I'm in my mid 40's so that's a minus right there,though, i have yrs of experience doing just a lot of different things.
Got hurt on the job and got let go the next day. yes, it's illegal! but they did it.
And the Labor Board investigator told me that she's getting mighty pissed at the employer i had for not trying to help get me back to work. she called their lawyer and told her that they're going to help me find another job. after that, the state will probably do what? file sanction against them?
The industrial commission is supposed to do that. they had 30 days to either pay the medical bills or what not. I haven't heard shit. the industrial Commission said they will face sanctions after 30 days if i did not get a letter in writing.
I haven't heard a goddamn thing so far and i'm applying for state jobs now.
IRQ_1

User ID: 1157608
United States
11/12/2011 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
You have a link for this quote OP?
Jack of all trades master of none
"shall not be infringed."
BLUE RIBBON AWARNESS FOR MENS' HEALTH
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. --ISAAC ASIMOV
I never 'Ad hominem' I don't need to.
The Constitution means everything or nothing. You can't have both.
N34444

User ID: 1452119
Germany
11/12/2011 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ok, then you want me to put a gun to your head and force you to give me a job when you and i both know there ain't nothing out there. I ain't black enough to work at the fast food joints. and hell convience stores keep letting people go.one place i see new people everyday, they aren't learning the job. I'm in my mid 40's so that's a minus right there,though, i have yrs of experience doing just a lot of different things.
Got hurt on the job and got let go the next day. yes, it's illegal! but they did it.
And the Labor Board investigator told me that she's getting mighty pissed at the employer i had for not trying to help get me back to work. she called their lawyer and told her that they're going to help me find another job. after that, the state will probably do what? file sanction against them?
The industrial commission is supposed to do that. they had 30 days to either pay the medical bills or what not. I haven't heard shit. the industrial Commission said they will face sanctions after 30 days if i did not get a letter in writing.
I haven't heard a goddamn thing so far and i'm applying for state jobs now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1872515

Wetbacks are fully employed (millions of them) and they can't speak the language and have no education. Moreover, I haven't heard of any that will work for less than $10/hr. So, I'm not sure what your problem is, but maybe you should take a lesson or two from them.
Force King

User ID: 1348310
United States
11/12/2011 11:21 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5178547

your an idiot you wont help out a human being but don't complain about your taxes going to the military machine and killing millions.
I would chose helping some one get a job

GLP