Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,048 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 816,636
Pageviews Today: 1,448,257Threads Today: 484Posts Today: 10,142
02:25 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Norway Mass Killer Admits July Massacre: "I am a military commander in the Norwegian resistance movement and Knights Templar Norway"

DoorBert
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 857877
United States
11/14/2011 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Norway Mass Killer Admits July Massacre: "I am a military commander in the Norwegian resistance movement and Knights Templar Norway"
The anti-Muslim militant who killed 77 people in attacks in Norway on July 22 acknowledged carrying out the massacre but refused to plead guilty in his first public court appearance since the attacks.

Anders Behring Breivik, speaking on Monday at a court just two blocks from where he detonated a huge home-made bomb before shooting 69 people at the ruling Labour Party's summer camp, also rejected the court's authority to hear his case.

"I am a military commander in the Norwegian resistance movement and Knights Templar Norway. Regarding the competence (of the court), I object to it because you received your mandate from organisations that support hate ideology (and) because it supports multiculturalism," Breivik told the court.

"I acknowledge the acts but I do not plead guilty," Breivik told the court.

[link to www.nytimes.com]
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
11/14/2011 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Norway Mass Killer Admits July Massacre: "I am a military commander in the Norwegian resistance movement and Knights Templar Norway"
Norway terror suspect refuses to recognize court, report says

Mass murder suspect Anders Behring Breivik appeared in an Oslo court Monday in connection with the killing of 77 people in attacks in July, Norway's TV2 reported.

He was not allowed to deliver a speech he had prepared, the station reported.

Breivik said he did not recognize the authority of the court on the grounds that he opposes the multi-cultural society it is part of, TV2 said.

He was stopped on several occasions when he started referring to himself as Commander of the Knights Templar, a title he used in his 1,500-page manifesto, the station reported.

[link to edition.cnn.com]
Amanapple

User ID: 5353279
Belgium
11/14/2011 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Norway Mass Killer Admits July Massacre: "I am a military commander in the Norwegian resistance movement and Knights Templar Norway"

Mass murder suspect Anders Behring Breivik appeared in an Oslo court Monday in connection with the killing of 77 people in attacks in July, Norway's TV2 reported.

Breivik said he did not recognize the authority of the court on the grounds that he opposes the multi-cultural society it is part of, TV2 said.

He was stopped on several occasions when he started referring to himself as Commander of the Knights Templar, a title he used in his 1,500-page manifesto, the station reported.

Quoting: DoorBert

I actually have always been curious about that manuscript
I have flaws, I was just as surprised as you when I found out!

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
chaakin

User ID: 40205
United States
11/14/2011 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

I actually have always been curious about that manuscript
 Quoting: Amanapple

You talking about this: [link to www.fileserve.com]
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
11/14/2011 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is no reason to believe that Norway mass murder suspect Anders Behring Breivik is insane, District Court Judge Torkjel Nesheim said Monday.

There is also no evidence he had accomplices in the bomb and gun rampage in which he is accused of killing 77 people this summer, the judge said.

The judge ordered him held in custody for a further 12 weeks, with visits and correspondence controlled by the authorities for the first eight, and a ban on media for the first four.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5220907
Australia
11/14/2011 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah well ok but now hes commander of the great jail cell forever.
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
11/14/2011 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
At the end of the hearing, the 32-year-old Norwegian asked Judge Torkjel Nesheim if he could address survivors and victims' relatives but was turned down.

[link to hosted.ap.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5110867
United States
11/14/2011 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
The court system is a sellout thus illegit! He acted in self defense!

If more did the same, except actually start killing the immigrants we did not approve of coming in country then it would be called a justified war.

The mex/es border needs the MOAB.

He is a political prisoner.
BROOM

User ID: 5360192
United States
11/14/2011 08:35 AM

Report Abusive Post
You are a Id-d-it.
BROOM

User ID: 5360192
United States
11/14/2011 08:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
The court system is a sellout thus illegit! He acted in self defense!

If more did the same, except actually start killing the immigrants we did not approve of coming in country then it would be called a justified war.

The mex/es border needs the MOAB.

He is a political prisoner.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5110867

Yes you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4546279
Australia
11/14/2011 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is now way he pulled all this off by himself. Watching live undercover police took down 2 guys just before the bombs went off..there is more to this story ..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1483372
Sweden
11/14/2011 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Berwick32
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4127886
Australia
11/14/2011 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1483372

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4812019
United States
11/14/2011 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's funny how someone is not insane just because we hate them. The justice system is a circus.

Killing that many young ppl is clearly insane, and deep down, you all know it. The tough part is figuring out what to do with that knowledge.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5321641
United Kingdom
11/14/2011 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
The anti-Muslim militant who killed 77 people in attacks in Norway on July 22 acknowledged carrying out the massacre but refused to plead guilty in his first public court appearance since the attacks.

Anders Behring Breivik, speaking on Monday at a court just two blocks from where he detonated a huge home-made bomb before shooting 69 people at the ruling Labour Party's summer camp, also rejected the court's authority to hear his case.

"I am a military commander in the Norwegian resistance movement and Knights Templar Norway. Regarding the competence (of the court), I object to it because you received your mandate from organisations that support hate ideology (and) because it supports multiculturalism," Breivik told the court.

"I acknowledge the acts but I do not plead guilty," Breivik told the court.

[link to www.nytimes.com]

norway is such a peaceful place, it doesn't deserve this madness. I hope they kick those templar scum out before they do any more damage
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1530543
China
11/14/2011 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are saying he appears and acts completely normal. His sense of reality is intact, except for a single gap or black hole as the court psychiatrist said. Like he really believes he is a military commander of the Norwegian resistance, not just figuratively. MK ULTRA alter switch bla bla bla?
Mr. Toppit

User ID: 4452166
United States
11/14/2011 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Multiculturalism has failed in Europe... Merkel must be a Templar as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5110867
United States
11/14/2011 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Mr. Toppit

Exactly. This was more an act of Nationalism than some Templar-mason group he happen to belong. Since nationalism is anti globalism then, he was only reacting to the globalisation.

So he didn't start the war.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5355907
Germany
11/14/2011 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Mr. Toppit

Exactly. This was more an act of Nationalism than some Templar-mason group he happen to belong. Since nationalism is anti globalism then, he was only reacting to the globalisation.

So he didn't start the war.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5110867

What?

In my opinion it does not excuse to kill people.

Nationalism is bad. Why? Because you separate some individuums from others. What do you tell them mostly? YOU are the BEST ones. What is the consequence then? They think, they are really better than others. After this, they think, they can behave themselves like commanders.
Like little kings of littel kingdoms.
The opposite of it: globalization, globalism.
What is wrong about it?
Nothing. But it is mostly untrue. Why? Because you cannot globalize all people. That is imposible. You only can create one nation, for exemple just like Americans. When you will make a global nationality, it is your fault. Why? Because it takes so much time to create it, that you will be dead before reaching this.
So, it can only be untrue, too.
And so, there is no reason in the world to kill people!
NO REASON!
All these little kings of whatsoever, are poor lunatics, though they might look so healthy in their minds. Their mind is one of short value.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 887744
United States
11/14/2011 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like a first-class nut case, which might get him off by reason of insantity -- it could in the states, at least.

GLP