Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,300 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 312,098
Pageviews Today: 492,368Threads Today: 180Posts Today: 3,040
05:25 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GLPVC Presents *LUCUS*(The Destroyer, Nibiru, Denver Airport, etc) PODCASTS UP pg 8

Ragman (Rags)
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1494202
United States
11/15/2011 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
GLPVC Presents *LUCUS*(The Destroyer, Nibiru, Denver Airport, etc) PODCASTS UP pg 8
Hey All,

~LUCUS~ Is back!!!! Some of you may remember LUCUS's thread back from Jan/Feb 2010: Thread: THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT... This was his presentation that was sweeping the internet back then that he gave from Brave New Books in Austin-

Folks *LUCUS* is a great catch and hard to come by peeps. So get into VC this Wed, and ask some great questions about 2012 and *LUCUS* has 2 brand new DVD's coming in 2 weeks - "The Return of the Great Dragon" and "188 Days". You can also find more information on his website at [link to rabbithole2.com]

Again "LIVE" This Wednesday, November 16 @ 11PM EST

Come Join us in GLPVC - [link to chat.godlikeproductions.com]

If you do not want to come into VC or log in, you can listen to the live stream here:
[link to chat.godlikeproductions.com] <---LIVE STREAM

GLPVCrawfeed

Last Edited by Phennommennonn on 11/17/2011 12:17 PM
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
11/15/2011 12:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: GLPVC Presents *LUCUS*(The Destroyer, Nibiru, Denver Airport, etc) PODCASTS UP pg 8
Dead link to thread.
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
tinygreen

User ID: 427545
United States
11/15/2011 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GLPVC Presents *LUCUS*(The Destroyer, Nibiru, Denver Airport, etc) PODCASTS UP pg 8
i'm going to try to be there rags!! lucus is an interesting individual and has a great deal to say on many current issues.

bigcheer for glpvc!!!!
'it is not the duty of the police to protect you. their job is to protect THE CORPORATION and arrest code breakers.'

(sapp vs tallahassee)
Ragman (Rags)  (OP)

User ID: 1494202
United States
11/15/2011 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dead link to thread.
 Quoting: Seer777

mmmm Not sure why dead link... I will forward to Phenn... I just bumped his old thread, it should be on the first page now....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3958636
United States
11/15/2011 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ill share what was taught to me by a Secret society

The time is now Folks, Hes here, and this conjunction, falls over DENVER, its why it will be the capital of the NWO,

My Mentors taught me about Denver

:sunline2:

THE SHOCKING TRUTH OF APOLLYON THE MAN: !!!!!! And Nibiru the Destroyer King !!!!!! The Inner Mystery Now Revealed by an Initiate.
WRITTEN BY APOLLO

(Please read this with patience, and I will lead you into one of the Greatest Secrets)
There is a tale of a Second Sun, Niburu or Planet X that comes into our Solar Sytem and takes position behind our sun every 3,600 years. It is said that Niburu is already here or will be here in 2012 and is renowned to bring destruction, So what happened 3,600 years ago? Take the Shang Dynasty, they had very good astrologers, were noted comet enthusiasts and they recorded nothing.. Nor did any civilization record any cataclysmic event.
Lets look at the Akkadian Language. , It means "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers. In Babylonian astronony its the Highest point of the Ecliptic, the Throne of God or Summer Solstice of Cancer, Now lets look at this again. In Revelation 12 it says that the woman will give birth to the man child and he will be taken up to Gods throne..
5 And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne.

In the Enuma Elis it reads. "When Marduk fixed the locations (manzazu) of Nibiru, Enlil and Ea in the sky
So we have the seat of the summus deus, was considered the throne of Marduk, who pastured the sheep. This would fit in the man child of Revelation who is taken up to the throne.. In the constellations. It was Nibiru which was said to rise high during the Autumn Equinox, around Libra.. It is Jewish Tradition to expect the Crowned King at the New Year when the Shofar is Blown, Near Rosh Hashanah which is LIbra.

Nibiru is described in this cuneiform tablet:

Nibiru, which is said to have occupied the passageways of heaven and earth, because everyone above and below asks Nibiru if they cannot find the passage. Nibiru is Marduk's star which the gods in heaven caused to be visible. Nibiru stands as a post at the turning point. The others say of Nibiru the post: "The one who crosses the middle of the sea (Tiamat) without calm, may his name be Nibiru, for he takes up the center of it". The path of the stars of the sky should be kept unchanged.In the MUL.APIN Nibiru is identified as Jupiter:

"When the stars of Enlil have been finished, one big star – although its light is dim – divides the sky in half and stands there: that is, the star of Marduk (MUL dAMAR.UD), Nibiru (né-bé-ru), Jupiter (MULSAG.ME.GAR); it keeps changing its position and crosses the sky."
therefore from these texts, we see not a Stealth Star, but a Kings Star which is Jupiter, In Esoteric Theology, Jupiter is the Kings Planet. Its the planet of Exhaltation. . Its power crowns the King which takes his throne in Summer Solstice. Jupiter is exhalted in Cancer. and is declared the King of the Kingdom in the Fall...

Now how could he be called the Destroyer...

"And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon" (Revelation 9:11).
Apollyon is the English transliteration of the Greek word Apolluon, meaning "Destroyer".

Strong's #622, apollumi, which is used 92 times and means, "1) to destroy; a) to put out of the way entirely, abolish, put an end to ruin; b) render useless; c) to kill; d) to declare that one must be put to death; e) metaph. to devote or give over to eternal misery in hell; f) to perish, to be lost, ruined, destroyed; 2) to destroy; a) to lose.

In the Authorized Version (KJV), it is translated perish 33 times, destroy 26, lose 22, be lost 5, and lost 4 times.

Is the King we await the Destroyer?? Does the destruction of earth commence at the crowing of this Sun Son? Are we actually awaiting a special conjunction of the Sun and Jupiter instead of the stealth planet x in hiding?

Or are we awaiting a man that was already born with the special conjunction of the Sun, Jupiter. and curiously Mercury.

Cause oddly the Tablets refer to Mercury as Nibiru as well:

"If Mercury (MULUDU.IDIM.GU4) divides the sky and stands there, [its name] is Nibiru.

Again, this is the Conjunction of Jupiter, Mercury, and the Sun which will herald in THE MAN.

Conclusion, Nibiru is also A Man. Apollyon. who will have these signs as his birth.

For he is the Sun, Son... and upon his wings, one is exhalted or is destroyed....

To be continued.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5176274
United States
11/15/2011 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yea when I click on the link to the thread it takes me back to the GLP home page.
tinygreen

United States
11/15/2011 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

'it is not the duty of the police to protect you. their job is to protect THE CORPORATION and arrest code breakers.'

(sapp vs tallahassee)
tinygreen

United States
11/15/2011 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

(sapp vs tallahassee)
antikythera

User ID: 1030102
United States
11/15/2011 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
whoaaa
Goofy Thum
The wolves among you will devour the sheep.
:orbsig: :ninjalapirate:
Art Homepage, [link to pondcypress.deviantart.com]
Hand carved skull and cross available for purchase, [link to www.artfire.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2011 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the trailer for my new video 188 DAYS.

(Take special note @ 50 seconds in to what China is building THAT CAN ONLY BE SEEN FROM THE SKY!!!)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5388130
United States
11/15/2011 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sweet! Thanks.
tinygreen

United States
11/15/2011 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

(Take special note @ 50 seconds in to what China is building THAT CAN ONLY BE SEEN FROM THE SKY!!!)

Quoting: LUCUS

thanks lucas, glad to see the new work.

(sapp vs tallahassee)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2011 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I also wanted to give props and send love to the band GOLDEN STATE from California who wrote this song titled THE DESTROYER based upon The Destroyer Star and the Future of Mankind DVD.

They told me they had aquired the DVD at Brave New Books, all sat around and watched it and were so blown away they wrote this song as soon as they were done watching it.

They came to Austin for a music festival and I had the chance to film it.

If anybody wants to support the song it can be downloaded at itunes.

[link to itunes.apple.com]
FraudulentZodiac

User ID: 1495305
United States
11/15/2011 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ive been wondering where the hell LUCAS went. Excited about new info coming out.

5a
"All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet" - Hunter S. Thompson

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

We are all just ins inside the out, and outs inside the ins.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2011 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ive been wondering where the hell LUCAS went. Excited about new info coming out.

5a
 Quoting: FraudulentZodiac

I wanted to say sorry if sometimes I seem to vanish or lose interest. It's not that at all, it's the way my brain works. I get my claws into something and my brain goes 100% in that direction until I either accomplish what I want or come to a failing point. It's been a curse and blessing my whole life, has cost me a few good women, and makes it hard to juggle multiple things at once. It is what it is.
Chas

User ID: 1376646
United States
11/15/2011 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks brother....your journey has been an interesting one...look forward to the chat tomorrow...
Chas
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2011 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks I appreciate that and the kind words from everyone. It has been interesting, and long. The first time I heard the term "New World Order" was back in 1985 in California when I was 16 and have peering into the rabbit hole ever since.
TBar1984

User ID: 1537588
United States
11/15/2011 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a video from an actual Astronomer, who is one of the many, looking for "The Destroyer, Nibiru, Planet X, etc":
HOW I KILLED PLUTO & WHY IT HAD IT COMING: THE VIDEO - [link to www.keckobservatory.org]
"This is a video recording of the Sept. 15, 2011, lecture by Caltech astronomer Mike Brown. This public lecture was held at Kahilu Theatre in Waimea, on the Big Island of Hawaii. In this talk he explains not only how Pluto was demoted to a dwarf planet, but his controversial role in “killing” Pluto. He is introduced by Taft Armandroff, director of the W. M. Keck Observatory..."

All he and his mentors have found are many 'Pluto Like' objects in large orbits which rarely come closer than Neptune's orbit. He does believe they might find a Mars size object out there somewhere. Here's his website: [link to www.gps.caltech.edu]
Chas

User ID: 1376646
United States
11/15/2011 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cool trailer Lucus....can hardly wait to see the full version...Your other DVD's were great...I hope the new DVD will be as good...
Chas
FraudulentZodiac

User ID: 1495305
United States
11/15/2011 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

5a

I wanted to say sorry if sometimes I seem to vanish or lose interest. It's not that at all, it's the way my brain works. I get my claws into something and my brain goes 100% in that direction until I either accomplish what I want or come to a failing point. It's been a curse and blessing my whole life, has cost me a few good women, and makes it hard to juggle multiple things at once. It is what it is.

Thanks for your response. I live here in Austin, got your presentation from Brave New Books and was blown away. Havent seen the DVD since cause Ive been sharing with friends and family. I actually bought the last one when I went in there.

Im sure it is very hard trying to juggle everything and making presentations. I have a hard time doing it myself and I dont even make films or anything.

Thanks soo much for your work!!

hf
"All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet" - Hunter S. Thompson

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

We are all just ins inside the out, and outs inside the ins.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2011 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
It could be a Neutron Star. They are only 15 miles in diameter but yet carry the mass of the sun plus some. One piece of a neutron star the size of a sugar cube would weigh over 150 million tons. It's mind blowing to think that an object that small could drag earth around like a 6 year old walking a German Shephard

I trust what the ancients saw, the ice core data, extinction events, current factual events, and nothing else... especially anyone with a telescope.
Always Looking

User ID: 1037013
United States
11/15/2011 02:40 PM

Report Abusive Post

5a

He has been hiding in that cave he was moving to.
Truth and Facts - The two words liberals hate most!

Suffering is burning emotional energy on the uncontrollable!

The architect of the universe did not build a stairway to nowhere!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1529369
United States
11/15/2011 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: tinygreen

More please!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2011 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

5a

Quoting: Always Looking

I did move from Texas to Colorado. I wish I could afford a nice cave. You see what they want for a good cave these days?
Always Looking

User ID: 1037013
United States
11/15/2011 02:45 PM

Report Abusive Post

5a

I did move from Texas to Colorado. I wish I could afford a good cave.

It's good you waited. I hear cave prices are coming down!

tounge
Truth and Facts - The two words liberals hate most!

Suffering is burning emotional energy on the uncontrollable!

The architect of the universe did not build a stairway to nowhere!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2011 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's good you waited. I hear cave prices are coming down!

tounge

I hope so now that the "Caving Bubble" is collapsing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1559964
United States
11/15/2011 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ill share what was taught to me by a Secret society

The time is now Folks, Hes here, and this conjunction, falls over DENVER, its why it will be the capital of the NWO,

My Mentors taught me about Denver

:sunline2:

THE SHOCKING TRUTH OF APOLLYON THE MAN: !!!!!! And Nibiru the Destroyer King !!!!!! The Inner Mystery Now Revealed by an Initiate.
WRITTEN BY APOLLO

(Please read this with patience, and I will lead you into one of the Greatest Secrets)
There is a tale of a Second Sun, Niburu or Planet X that comes into our Solar Sytem and takes position behind our sun every 3,600 years. It is said that Niburu is already here or will be here in 2012 and is renowned to bring destruction, So what happened 3,600 years ago? Take the Shang Dynasty, they had very good astrologers, were noted comet enthusiasts and they recorded nothing.. Nor did any civilization record any cataclysmic event.
Lets look at the Akkadian Language. , It means "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers. In Babylonian astronony its the Highest point of the Ecliptic, the Throne of God or Summer Solstice of Cancer, Now lets look at this again. In Revelation 12 it says that the woman will give birth to the man child and he will be taken up to Gods throne..
5 And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne.

In the Enuma Elis it reads. "When Marduk fixed the locations (manzazu) of Nibiru, Enlil and Ea in the sky
So we have the seat of the summus deus, was considered the throne of Marduk, who pastured the sheep. This would fit in the man child of Revelation who is taken up to the throne.. In the constellations. It was Nibiru which was said to rise high during the Autumn Equinox, around Libra.. It is Jewish Tradition to expect the Crowned King at the New Year when the Shofar is Blown, Near Rosh Hashanah which is LIbra.

Nibiru is described in this cuneiform tablet:

Nibiru, which is said to have occupied the passageways of heaven and earth, because everyone above and below asks Nibiru if they cannot find the passage. Nibiru is Marduk's star which the gods in heaven caused to be visible. Nibiru stands as a post at the turning point. The others say of Nibiru the post: "The one who crosses the middle of the sea (Tiamat) without calm, may his name be Nibiru, for he takes up the center of it". The path of the stars of the sky should be kept unchanged.In the MUL.APIN Nibiru is identified as Jupiter:

"When the stars of Enlil have been finished, one big star – although its light is dim – divides the sky in half and stands there: that is, the star of Marduk (MUL dAMAR.UD), Nibiru (né-bé-ru), Jupiter (MULSAG.ME.GAR); it keeps changing its position and crosses the sky."
therefore from these texts, we see not a Stealth Star, but a Kings Star which is Jupiter, In Esoteric Theology, Jupiter is the Kings Planet. Its the planet of Exhaltation. . Its power crowns the King which takes his throne in Summer Solstice. Jupiter is exhalted in Cancer. and is declared the King of the Kingdom in the Fall...

Now how could he be called the Destroyer...

"And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon" (Revelation 9:11).
Apollyon is the English transliteration of the Greek word Apolluon, meaning "Destroyer".

Strong's #622, apollumi, which is used 92 times and means, "1) to destroy; a) to put out of the way entirely, abolish, put an end to ruin; b) render useless; c) to kill; d) to declare that one must be put to death; e) metaph. to devote or give over to eternal misery in hell; f) to perish, to be lost, ruined, destroyed; 2) to destroy; a) to lose.

In the Authorized Version (KJV), it is translated perish 33 times, destroy 26, lose 22, be lost 5, and lost 4 times.

Is the King we await the Destroyer?? Does the destruction of earth commence at the crowing of this Sun Son? Are we actually awaiting a special conjunction of the Sun and Jupiter instead of the stealth planet x in hiding?

Or are we awaiting a man that was already born with the special conjunction of the Sun, Jupiter. and curiously Mercury.

Cause oddly the Tablets refer to Mercury as Nibiru as well:

"If Mercury (MULUDU.IDIM.GU4) divides the sky and stands there, [its name] is Nibiru.

Again, this is the Conjunction of Jupiter, Mercury, and the Sun which will herald in THE MAN.

Conclusion, Nibiru is also A Man. Apollyon. who will have these signs as his birth.

For he is the Sun, Son... and upon his wings, one is exhalted or is destroyed....

To be continued.
 Quoting: APOLLYON ILLUMINATUS

shitstream
TechRaider

User ID: 2229485
United States
11/15/2011 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Propagandized by Fox News? Maybe MSNBC should be the only news allowed since, uhhm, no bias there, ha. Made you sound like a shill and exited the vid.
Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.
Sam Houston

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

If you don't read the newspaper   
you are uninformed, if you do   
read the newspaper you are   
misinformed. -- Mark Twain

Giving money and power to   
government is like giving whiskey   
and keys to teenage boys.   
-- P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2011 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Propagandized by Fox News? Maybe MSNBC should be the only news allowed since, uhhm, no bias there, ha. Made you sound like a shill and exited the vid.
 Quoting: TechRaider

Fox news is an offshoot of The Sun which was founded 9/11/22
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1383365
Sweden
11/15/2011 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
since you asked nicely Rags, I'll be there...

Thanks and good catch.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2011 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: TechRaider

Yea yea, we're all shills. Next...

GLP