Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,500 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 26,416
Pageviews Today: 37,209Threads Today: 7Posts Today: 177
12:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

A psychic recently gave me a reading and something she said bothered me. Can someone shed me some light on it??

LakeXeno

User ID: 4481615
United States
11/15/2011 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: A psychic recently gave me a reading and something she said bothered me. Can someone shed me some light on it??
I was updating the post when you seemed to be posting. :)

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Doesn't give a really good explanation but it basically the place your spirit guide/astral guide/"angel" what have you...resides.

Last Edited by LakeXeno on 11/15/2011 06:04 PM
CrazyMama73  (OP)

User ID: 3914490
Canada
11/15/2011 06:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: A psychic recently gave me a reading and something she said bothered me. Can someone shed me some light on it??
I was updating the post when you seemed to be posting. :)
 Quoting: LakeXeno

So, you mean that the medium is pretty much getting most of their information by the person's guide?
Paris Rose

User ID: 2179644
United States
11/15/2011 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am wondering if there are any other psychics/mediums/readers who may have some insight for me.

I recently had a reading done. Tarot, Palm, Tea Leaf and Aura. During my reading , the reader stopped suddenly and looked at my right hand, as I went to tuck my hair behind my ear. She had a startled look on her face and I asked what was wrong or what she saw. She said "oh that is strange, I see a blue circle on your palm of your hand". Then she stopped, said "HUH", then continued with the remainder of my reading.

I asked her what it meant about the blue circle and she said she didn't know. I have tried looking this up online, to see if there is any meaning to it.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Can anyone shed some light on this matter??

I have always had strange things happen through out my life. Some down right scary and others just odd. Does this have anything to do with it?
 Quoting: CrazyMama73

IDK why she looked startled at it.

Maybe your spirit guide was showing her something. Maybe it's something from a past life, like a pact or promise you made with someone. Maybe your supposed to carry out that promise still... Was the rest of your reading positive? I'm puzzled at why her first reaction would be that she was 'startled'.
 Quoting: Paris Rose

Over all my reading was positive, she didn't say anything that was actually negative. There are some things that she brought up that I was able to agree with, that we are both puzzled by, regarding my home.

That is an interesting view on what the circle may mean.

Thank you.

You're welcome. Also, I assume you are right-handed so that would radiate the energy coming out(I hope that made sense). You were giving her positive feedback and giving her a message as well(something she needed to see, hear, or sense) That's another theory. hf
The left hand would show what you're pulling in. That's how they interpret aura pictures too. Those are fun to take!
LakeXeno

United States
Report Abusive Post
So, you mean that the medium is pretty much getting most of their information by the person's guide?

No no, only when they claim to really "got it." Like every once in a while they say "that was a really good reading. Or I read you easily...etc."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3582325
United States
Report Abusive Post
The blue is a healing spiritual colour and a circle represents holistic, as in whole, I think you have gifts yourself, you have underdeveloped intuitive and healing abilities that will be awakened when you trust in your inner voice and accept this calling.

Nothing to be worried about.

Many divination practitioners do not seem to want to encourage these signs in their clients either because they are not aware or they have other reasons.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5446129

Do you have any suggestions of books or sources of information that would be good for a starting point to learn more?

why do you get readings in the first place? everything you need is right within you to begin with anyway. you do not need them and if wrong, or given the wrong way or the wrong time, can set you off course.

I think the only useful "reading" would be using the methods of reiki to find places of unbalanced and help re balance or open channels of energy flow and even that can be "self learned" to find blocks. .
LakeXeno

United States
11/15/2011 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
why do you get readings in the first place? everything you need is right within you to begin with anyway. you do not need them and if wrong, or given the wrong way or the wrong time, can set you off course.
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

Depends on what you believe in. Could be set in stone may not be. May be a learning stone may not be.

Depends if and how much you believe in your soul contract for this lifetime.
Paris Rose

United States
Report Abusive Post

Working on cars, really into electronics and working with them too~
that's Kenny hearts.I've been thinking about this guy a lot and wondering if it will work out between us. I want it to work. I'm 35 and he's 29. I'm not sure.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3417132

lol... okaay. Crossed threads? I'll look, don't go away.

or crossed signals. LOL
OK hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3417132
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
I think I may have to apologise CrazyMama, I'm beginning to think my cards are directing me to ParisRose. She's making a lot of noise! :P
There is no linearity with Tarot sometimes & if they fix on someone or something in the same vicinity, I'm stuck with it.
Did I mention HiFi systems in my first post? Can't remember if I left that in or deleted it.
I'll keep going & we'll see what pops up.

oops. oops2
CrazyMama73  (OP)

Canada
11/15/2011 06:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
I am wondering if there are any other psychics/mediums/readers who may have some insight for me.

I recently had a reading done. Tarot, Palm, Tea Leaf and Aura. During my reading , the reader stopped suddenly and looked at my right hand, as I went to tuck my hair behind my ear. She had a startled look on her face and I asked what was wrong or what she saw. She said "oh that is strange, I see a blue circle on your palm of your hand". Then she stopped, said "HUH", then continued with the remainder of my reading.

I asked her what it meant about the blue circle and she said she didn't know. I have tried looking this up online, to see if there is any meaning to it.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Can anyone shed some light on this matter??

I have always had strange things happen through out my life. Some down right scary and others just odd. Does this have anything to do with it?

Maybe your spirit guide was showing her something. Maybe it's something from a past life, like a pact or promise you made with someone. Maybe your supposed to carry out that promise still... Was the rest of your reading positive? I'm puzzled at why her first reaction would be that she was 'startled'.

Over all my reading was positive, she didn't say anything that was actually negative. There are some things that she brought up that I was able to agree with, that we are both puzzled by, regarding my home.

Thank you.

You're welcome. Also, I assume you are right-handed so that would radiate the energy coming out(I hope that made sense). You were giving her positive feedback and giving her a message as well(something she needed to see, hear, or sense) That's another theory. hf
The left hand would show what you're pulling in. That's how they interpret aura pictures too. Those are fun to take!

You mention the left hand would show what you are pulling in. Would that mean I was taking energy from the Blue Aura that the Medium stated was to the left of me, mid way through the reading?

I find all of this very interesting!
LakeXeno

United States
11/15/2011 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
You mention the left hand would show what you are pulling in. Would that mean I was taking energy from the Blue Aura that the Medium stated was to the left of me, mid way through the reading?

I really doubt that. Your palm chakras are what are what generate your physical abilities or abilities in this realm. I really really doubt your sub conscience would play around with the palm chakras unless it wasn't specifically (as we can tell not here) a life changing event.

Unless you were specifically trying to send and receive then I don't believe that to be the case personally.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/15/2011 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
or crossed signals. LOL
OK hf

apologies to CrazyMama, not deliberately hijacking your thread.

yeah... HiFi systems? Is Kenny a bit of a motor head, maybe a little ahem... fast with the woman aswell?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3582325
United States
11/15/2011 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Depends on what you believe in. Could be set in stone may not be. May be a learning stone may not be.

Depends if and how much you believe in your soul contract for this lifetime.

yes and clever DARK ones open to dark energies can destroy your life by giving you the wrong information in FACT. Run your life consciously, rather than life leading you by the nose and learn to meditate at least at the end of the day to examine your day and ask what you should know. The higher self, or the Thought adjuster or your guardian angel, depending on who you are can and will advise you. Some people getting reading take it so literally they destroy their own lives I have seen the obsessions from that.

if it difficult to know if your "reader" practices the dark arts, as in voodoo. And stay away from scientology readers, because some of them are voodoo artists or channel dark energies. I saw someones marriage destroyed by that.
LakeXeno

United States
11/15/2011 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes and clever DARK ones open to dark energies can destroy your life by giving you the wrong information in FACT. Run your life consciously, rather than life leading you by the nose and learn to meditate at least at the end of the day to examine your day and ask what you should know. The higher self, or the Thought adjuster or your guardian angel, depending on who you are can and will advise you. Some people getting reading take it so literally they destroy their own lives I have seen the obsessions from that.

if it difficult to know if your "reader" practices the dark arts, as in voodoo.

Even then, Dark Ones generally only work/look for challenges, something to by the time or struggle.

Again, I doubt this is the case as the person herself didn't really manifest abilities more the seer saw the blue circle.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1485080
United States
11/15/2011 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Any experiences you would care to share? Sounds a lot more interesting than this blue circle business. cool2
LakeXeno

United States
11/15/2011 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any experiences you would care to share? Sounds a lot more interesting than this blue circle business. cool2
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Please don't be quick to bsflag this nor laugh at anyone's experiences.

EDIT: I'm going back to my cubby hole. I didn't mean to derail the thread LOL.

Last Edited by LakeXeno on 11/15/2011 06:18 PM
Paris Rose

United States
11/15/2011 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
or crossed signals. LOL
OK hf

apologies to CrazyMama, not deliberately hijacking your thread.

yeah... HiFi systems? Is Kenny a bit of a motor head, maybe a little ahem... fast with the woman aswell?

motor head no
fast with women? With me he was!
Paris Rose

United States
11/15/2011 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think I may have to apologise CrazyMama, I'm beginning to think my cards are directing me to ParisRose. She's making a lot of noise! :P
There is no linearity with Tarot sometimes & if they fix on someone or something in the same vicinity, I'm stuck with it.
Did I mention HiFi systems in my first post? Can't remember if I left that in or deleted it.

oops. oops2

Sorry Crazymama too. I didn't know! hiding
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/15/2011 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
motor head no

yeah, this is your reading. K is the Fool card & with the Fool, it always does what it says on the tin. Buyer beware!
Paris Rose

United States
11/15/2011 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you.

Blue is a holy color so maybe it(the aura) was activating your healing energies that have been dormant but want to come back. You were probably a great healer in past lives...

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/15/2011 06:35 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2011 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not calling BS nor laughing... Spiritual subject matter greatly interests me but I can't tell the OP what blue circles on hands mean nor can I vouch for the credibility of the person she saw (who may or may not be legit).

I am legitimately asking OP if she wants to share her "strange" experiences as I have an open mind and want to know about things that are transpiring/occurring in this world that I have no prior experience with.

If she doesn't want to share them, she doesn't have to.
CrazyMama73  (OP)

Canada
11/15/2011 06:25 PM

Report Abusive Post

oops. oops2

No problem, I understand! Thank you for taking time out for this thread and me, I do appreciate it!
Paris Rose

United States
11/15/2011 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
motor head no

yeah, this is your reading. K is the Fool card & with the Fool, it always does what it says on the tin. Buyer beware!

He never told me what he was looking for, so we were both feeling lonely and had a few drinks and now we are FWB. I do NOT drink but this was a special occasion... I never had a serious bf that was younger than me so IDK...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1162723
United Kingdom
11/15/2011 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
could be she saw the mark of the beast on you ?
CrazyMama73  (OP)

Canada
11/15/2011 06:39 PM

Report Abusive Post

I'm not calling BS nor laughing... Spiritual subject matter greatly interests me but I can't tell the OP what blue circles on hands mean nor can I vouch for the credibility of the person she saw (who may or may not be legit).

I am legitimately asking OP if she wants to share her "strange" experiences as I have an open mind and want to know about things that are transpiring/occurring in this world that I have no prior experience with.

I do understand to be cautious and I only went for some insight or maybe a possible answer. Since I was little I was able to know when someone I cared about was in trouble. I saw it happen or more like felt what had happened, if that makes sense. I always considered it just a coincidence. I believe I am spiritual but I am not religious.

When my hubby and me moved into our second home, weird things started to happen. Things would go missing for weeks only to be found in the middle of the floor one day or another. Our electric fireplace went on by itself and it turned on to full heat. Being constantly woken up at almost exactly 3:30am every morning to the sound of loud footsteps coming up the stairs to our bedrooms, then those footsteps walking into my children's bedrooms. I would constantly get up, check to see if anyone was in the house. My daughter mentioning she had seen someone in our bathroom during the daytime. It can go on and on.

I do always try to find a scientific answer for things, like the fireplace going on by it self, being a surge of energy.. however there is more than just the fireplace plugged into that outlet. The fact it came on by itself, before I was in the room, then turned off as soon as I noticed it was odd.

The footsteps are LOUD like heavy feet. it is an older house and I understand shifting of the foundation and I understand EMF's and cold causing things to creak, but this is during all seasons. The foot steps sometimes sound like a child is running around, yet both my children will be fast asleep and the sound is in the hallway, not their rooms.

My husband thinks I am on crack. Maybe it is me, but I do sense something here.

I can go on , but I am trying to keep it short.

So now, I have had more curiosity about things more than ever.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5457481
United States
11/15/2011 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some men just have small ones.
Try some herbal pills.

LOL
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2011 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

I do understand to be cautious and I only went for some insight or maybe a possible answer. Since I was little I was able to know when someone I cared about was in trouble. I saw it happen or more like felt what had happened, if that makes sense. I always considered it just a coincidence. I believe I am spiritual but I am not religious.

When my hubby and me moved into our second home, weird things started to happen. Things would go missing for weeks only to be found in the middle of the floor one day or another. Our electric fireplace went on by itself and it turned on to full heat. Being constantly woken up at almost exactly 3:30am every morning to the sound of loud footsteps coming up the stairs to our bedrooms, then those footsteps walking into my children's bedrooms. I would constantly get up, check to see if anyone was in the house. My daughter mentioning she had seen someone in our bathroom during the daytime. It can go on and on.

I do always try to find a scientific answer for things, like the fireplace going on by it self, being a surge of energy.. however there is more than just the fireplace plugged into that outlet. The fact it came on by itself, before I was in the room, then turned off as soon as I noticed it was odd.

The footsteps are LOUD like heavy feet. it is an older house and I understand shifting of the foundation and I understand EMF's and cold causing things to creak, but this is during all seasons. The foot steps sometimes sound like a child is running around, yet both my children will be fast asleep and the sound is in the hallway, not their rooms.

That is some interesting intuition... Would you know exactly who it was and what had happened to them, or just who it was and that something bad happened, without knowing the details?

Second story sounds like a house inhabited by spirit(s)... Do you still live there? Maybe you have the spirit(s) of a child/children in your home... Certainly doesn't sound malicious, which is a good thing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5451054
United States
11/15/2011 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
why do you get readings in the first place? everything you need is right within you to begin with anyway.

unless you were a clairvoyant in a past life, were killed, or blinded because of it by nonbelievers, and your higher self is blocking you.

I have been told at several different readings that I am blocking myself so I dont get hurt in this life.
Paris Rose

United States
11/15/2011 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
The blue is a healing spiritual colour and a circle represents holistic, as in whole, I think you have gifts yourself, you have underdeveloped intuitive and healing abilities that will be awakened when you trust in your inner voice and accept this calling.

Many divination practitioners do not seem to want to encourage these signs in their clients either because they are not aware or they have other reasons.

Do you have any suggestions of books or sources of information that would be good for a starting point to learn more?

I think books about energy healing, touch healing and about the aura and the chakras will interest you and ring a bell. Something inside you will feel like it's all coming back (memories from a past life/lives).ohyeahbookthumbs

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/15/2011 06:50 PM
CrazyMama73  (OP)

Canada
11/15/2011 06:48 PM

Report Abusive Post

That is some interesting intuition... Would you know exactly who it was and what had happened to them, or just who it was and that something bad happened, without knowing the details?

Second story sounds like a house inhabited by spirit(s)... Do you still live there? Maybe you have the spirit(s) of a child/children in your home... Certainly doesn't sound malicious, which is a good thing.

Some times I knew exactly what happened and with who. The first time was my Mom in a car accident that was life threatening. I was 7 when that happened and I was at home with my father. I had a horrible feeling and knew it was my mother and it was a car accident, it didn't get any clearer than that. I tried to tell my father, but he wouldn't listen. Of course this is back before cell phones. After a few hours, when the hospital was able to contact us, my dad looked at me very surprised and told me what happened.

As for the house, we still live here. I had asked what ever it was to Leave my house. I felt like an ass, talking to air to be honest with you. But I was concerned at some point that maybe it was interested in my children and I didn't like that idea, with out it coming forth and letting me know who it was. I did ask "it".

It isn't nearly as "busy" around here since then, but stuff still does happen, even when friends or family are here.
CrazyMama73  (OP)

Canada
11/15/2011 06:53 PM

Report Abusive Post

I think books about energy healing, touch healing and about the aura and the chakras will interest you and ring a bell. Something inside you will feel like it's all coming back (memories from a past life/lives).ohyeahbookthumbs

Thank you for the suggestions. I do intend on buying a few new books to help me understand more.

GLP