"Jesus of Nazareth, the Grand Master of our Order

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3958636
United States
11/15/2011 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
"Jesus of Nazareth, the Grand Master of our Order
"Jesus of Nazareth, the Grand Master of our order, appeared at a time when the world was in the utmost Disorder, and among a people who for ages had groaned under the yolk of Bondage. He taught them the lessons of reason. To be more effective, he took the aid of Religion--of opinions which were current--and in a very clever manner, he combined his secret doctrines with he popular religion, and with the customs which lay to his hand.

In these he wrapped up his lessons --he taught by parables. Never did any prophet lead men so easily and so securely along the road to liberty. He concealed the precious meaning and consequences of his doctrines; but fully disclosed them to a chosen few. He speaks of a kingdom of the upright and faithful; His Father's kingdom, who's children we also are. Let us only take liberty and equality as the great aims of his doctrines, and Morality as the way to attain it, and everything in the New Testament will be comprehensible;

and Jesus will appear as the Redeemer of slaves. Man has fallen from the condition of Liberty and Equality, the STATE OF PURE NATURE. He is under subordination and civil bondage, arising from the vices of man. This is the FALL, and ORIGINAL SIN. The KINGDOM OF GRACE is that restoration which may be brought about by Illumination and a just Morality. This is the NEW BIRTH. When man lives under government, he is fallen, his worth is gone, and his nature tarnished.

By subdoing our passions, or limiting their cravings, we may recover a great deal of our original worth, and live in a state of grace. Thus is the redemption of men--this is accomplished by Morality; and when this is spread over the world, we have THE KINGDOM OF THE JUST."

-Adam Weishaupt,
Bavarian Illuminati
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5101072
United States
11/15/2011 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "Jesus of Nazareth, the Grand Master of our Order
I have been crucified with the Messiah. It is no longer I who live, but the Messiah who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness were through the Torah, then the Messiah died for no purpose.

There is no fear in love, especially since we know that ein od milvado -- there is no real power apart from God (i.e., He is the only true Power in the universe, despite the menace and threats that mankind routinely practice upon one another)....
The LORD God of Israel is in complete control of all things. Indeed, Yeshua is called elyon lemalkhei-aretz - the "Ruler of the princes of the earth" (Rev. 1:5) - and that means they ultimately will answer to Him.
Despite the pre-planned deconstruction of the United States and other world economies, we know that the LORD God Almighty reigns, and we need not be subject to the fear of man or his devices. Act counter culturally -- call upon the Name of the LORD and walk in faith, chaverim!

The period of time immediately before the Messiah's arrival is sometimes called ikvot meshicha, the time when the "footsteps of the Messiah" can be heard. This is the time appointed by God for the final Messianic redemption and the close of the present age (olam ha-zeh). For Christians, this refers to the Second Coming of Jesus to judge the nations and establish His kingdom in Jerusalem...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2011 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
May his Kingdom come, Tikkum Olam.

A righteous Tzedek.

Bi'mehayrah be-yamenu, Amen

:sho:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405841
Canada
11/15/2011 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Al that Picture remind me something lololol

I just have a New Trumpet Didgeridoo lol

[link to img192.imageshack.us]

Look at the big Art design in it

[link to img338.imageshack.us]

LoL

Yolgnu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3582325
United States
11/15/2011 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Jesus of Nazareth, the Grand Master of our order, appeared at a time when the world was in the utmost Disorder, and among a people who for ages had groaned under the yolk of Bondage. He taught them the lessons of reason. To be more effective, he took the aid of Religion--of opinions which were current--and in a very clever manner, he combined his secret doctrines with he popular religion, and with the customs which lay to his hand.

In these he wrapped up his lessons --he taught by parables. Never did any prophet lead men so easily and so securely along the road to liberty. He concealed the precious meaning and consequences of his doctrines; but fully disclosed them to a chosen few. He speaks of a kingdom of the upright and faithful; His Father's kingdom, who's children we also are. Let us only take liberty and equality as the great aims of his doctrines, and Morality as the way to attain it, and everything in the New Testament will be comprehensible;

and Jesus will appear as the Redeemer of slaves. Man has fallen from the condition of Liberty and Equality, the STATE OF PURE NATURE. He is under subordination and civil bondage, arising from the vices of man. This is the FALL, and ORIGINAL SIN. The KINGDOM OF GRACE is that restoration which may be brought about by Illumination and a just Morality. This is the NEW BIRTH. When man lives under government, he is fallen, his worth is gone, and his nature tarnished.

By subdoing our passions, or limiting their cravings, we may recover a great deal of our original worth, and live in a state of grace. Thus is the redemption of men--this is accomplished by Morality; and when this is spread over the world, we have THE KINGDOM OF THE JUST."

-Adam Weishaupt,
Bavarian Illuminati
 Quoting: APOLLYON ILLUMINATUS

Hmm Esu Immanuel is not so fond of Adam Weishaupt. He is not the grand master of this order Appollo. you are most mistaken. As I keep saying the illuminati are not the chosen ones. the New Testament has a great deal of fraud in it, Paul did not understand well and neither did most of his closest apostles. Peter and the rest should have fled that terrible area.
Redlicorice
User ID: 5470782
Canada
11/15/2011 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I never understood why they tied Jesus' name with Nazareth. I seemed he couldn't wait to leave it and move on.
NOT a Christian
User ID: 5347726
United States
11/15/2011 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, everything that comes out of your head via the words you post here, is PURE SATANISM.

I hope you are preparing your soul for the...ETERNAL BURN.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3582325
United States
11/15/2011 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been crucified with the Messiah. It is no longer I who live, but the Messiah who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness were through the Torah, then the Messiah died for no purpose.

There is no fear in love, especially since we know that ein od milvado -- there is no real power apart from God (i.e., He is the only true Power in the universe, despite the menace and threats that mankind routinely practice upon one another)....
The LORD God of Israel is in complete control of all things. Indeed, Yeshua is called elyon lemalkhei-aretz - the "Ruler of the princes of the earth" (Rev. 1:5) - and that means they ultimately will answer to Him.
Despite the pre-planned deconstruction of the United States and other world economies, we know that the LORD God Almighty reigns, and we need not be subject to the fear of man or his devices. Act counter culturally -- call upon the Name of the LORD and walk in faith, chaverim!

The period of time immediately before the Messiah's arrival is sometimes called ikvot meshicha, the time when the "footsteps of the Messiah" can be heard. This is the time appointed by God for the final Messianic redemption and the close of the present age (olam ha-zeh). For Christians, this refers to the Second Coming of Jesus to judge the nations and establish His kingdom in Jerusalem...
 Quoting: Abram Zedek

he is not establishing his Kingdom in Jerusalem that evil place sits on a big fault like and we know what that is going to do during the axis shift. There will be nothing left to reign upon. When the long stasis is over and the earth habitable by those who have risen enough to stay on this ascending planet, he will rule from Colorado in fact. Its long planned and set in place.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/15/2011 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I never understood why they tied Jesus' name with Nazareth. I seemed he couldn't wait to leave it and move on.
 Quoting: Redlicorice 5470782

he's referred by moi as Yaeshuah, four syllables. Yahweh is two syllables.

See, normal creation works in even numbers, 2, 4, 8, 16, fractally.

You'll also note darkness, rebellion to creation, or evil, works in odd numbers 3, 9, 11, 13, 33, 27, etc. It's why the chambers of darkness, where evil lives on this planet, is referred to as the "odd place." It's a direct reference to this rewriting attempt by Luciferic and Ahramic beings of the creation code in the angelic kingdom vis a vis the permanent atoms on each of the seven planes of the cosmic physical plane. By using odd numbering sequences in music, art, literature, math, war, production, etc, they are altering the etheric grid of not only the planet, but of every human soul as well.

So...Ya e shu a, four syllables, it's his name. I know of no other, except derivations of that. Sorry. And if you intone that name in a certain diatonic sequence, in a certain key, amazing things happen.

Lu ci fer: 3 syllables
Ah ri man: " "

See it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4650379
United States
11/15/2011 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
May his Kingdom come, Tikkum Olam.

A righteous Tzedek.

Bi'mehayrah be-yamenu, Amen

:sho:

It most certainly will come soon:)
Redi
User ID: 5470782
Canada
11/15/2011 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Redlicorice 5470782

You'll also note darkness, rebellion to creation, or evil, works in odd numbers 3, 9, 11, 13, 33, 27, etc. It's why the chambers of darkness, where evil lives on this planet, is referred to as the "odd place." It's a direct reference to this rewriting attempt by Luciferic and Ahramic beings of the creation code in the angelic kingdom vis a vis the permanent atoms on each of the seven planes of the cosmic physical plane. By using odd numbering sequences in music, art, literature, math, war, production, etc, they are altering the etheric grid of not only the planet, but of every human soul as well.

So...Ya e shu a, four syllables, it's his name. I know of no other, except derivations of that. Sorry. And if you intone that name in a certain diatonic sequence, in a certain key, amazing things happen.

See it?
 Quoting: Yolgnu

I see something different.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1082682
United States
Report Abusive Post
Uh, okay. And, you're posting this because....?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1366745
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
I am the incarnation
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
11/15/2011 11:18 PM

Report Abusive Post

See it?

hmm

What about 1? And Fibonacci, 1,1,2,3,5,8,13....?

Last Edited by Seer777 on 11/15/2011 11:18 PM
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5266819
United States
11/15/2011 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am the incarnation
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1366745

That's some kind of meat, right? Or is it a flower?
JaceTT

User ID: 1255387
Canada
11/15/2011 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

-Adam Weishaupt,
Bavarian Illuminati

[link to www.harvardsquarelibrary.org]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/15/2011 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am the incarnation

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5266819

A flower with a meaty smell. Come and sniff it : )
TheRealJesus

User ID: 3764532
United States
11/15/2011 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do people lie so much? Cut the bullshit.

I am your Father in Heaven.
derp
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/15/2011 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am the incarnation

Oh my preferred Flower is the fleur de lys :o) and it's the flag of where I live lol

Yolgnu.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/15/2011 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am the incarnation

Oh my preferred Flower is the fleur de lys :o) and it's the flag of where I live lol

Yolgnu.

Send me one, in return il send one million gold coins and one special mushroom. Cheers Yolgnu
Brainsdonthurtabit

User ID: 512778
United States
11/15/2011 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

-Adam Weishaupt,
Bavarian Illuminati

I think Jesus would have you dismissed.
Romney has a Swiss bank account and you have a double-wide. The American Dream! Vote for You Dummy!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5445192
United States
11/15/2011 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Isn't that the Hispanic guy who played drums one time for that band Nazareth?
Brainsdonthurtabit

United States
Report Abusive Post
Oh and whoops this slipped my mind....Fuck You!
Romney has a Swiss bank account and you have a double-wide. The American Dream! Vote for You Dummy!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3991075
United States
Report Abusive Post
Nonsense. Jesus would have nothing to do with such "orders". You only have to read the "Sermon on the Mount" - remember the "meek shall inherit the earth" - OP would do well to keep this in mind.
Cherokee Soul
User ID: 1459077
United States
11/16/2011 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes.. May his Kingdom come.

A kingdom of unconditional love, selflessness, honesty and generosity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 948921
United States
11/16/2011 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nonsense. Jesus would have nothing to do with such "orders". You only have to read the "Sermon on the Mount" - remember the "meek shall inherit the earth" - OP would do well to keep this in mind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3991075

That could be an ambiguous statement in and of itself too. Are humans really meek? (OK I know, context, but still.)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5445192
United States
11/16/2011 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Cherokee Soul 1459077

Wow. This Jesus guy sounds like a real slick politician. I can't believe he's getting so far in politics with his humble background as a one-time drummer for an obscure band.
Brainsdonthurtabit

United States
11/16/2011 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Cherokee Soul 1459077

Well eat a bottle of pills....get it over with.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 948921
United States
11/16/2011 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Apollo, do you think this will happen in our lifetimes? It seems we're far off from the true Orwellian society, but maybe it's cleverly masked. There is a lot of injustice in justice; a lot of lack of freedom in this so called free world. I think a lot of people rally around marijuana use for this very reason. A lot of broad appeal here as well, but I think there may be issues beneath substance use we don't even see.

I feel like I'm stalking your threads. My apologies. You're a magnet dude. Cut it out.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/16/2011 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Apollo, do you think this will happen in our lifetimes? It seems we're far off from the true Orwellian society, but maybe it's cleverly masked. There is a lot of injustice in justice; a lot of lack of freedom in this so called free world. I think a lot of people rally around marijuana use for this very reason. A lot of broad appeal here as well, but I think there may be issues beneath substance use we don't even see.

I feel like I'm stalking your threads. My apologies. You're a magnet dude. Cut it out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 948921

Hello Friend, Keep coming here. I cant keep track of ACs, lol. so dont worry

Yes, it will happen in our lifetime. More rules and patriarchy after a new leader is established, but our standard of living should go up. This new leader will introduce effective systems that make everybody happy

Chaos had to be devised so people could appreciate and define order.

Its all a elaborate design

We will see clearly when the veils are lifted.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/16/2011 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well somebody is making continents collapse, somebody is being a pain in the ass. The time is now. Shit is going down, Jesus will return

GLP