Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,184 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,205,781
Pageviews Today: 2,013,506Threads Today: 831Posts Today: 14,396
07:21 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Bible Prophecy Is Real Because the Illuminati Wrote the Bible and Plan the Future

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7244743
United States
12/18/2011 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Bible Prophecy Is Real Because the Illuminati Wrote the Bible and Plan the Future
Why would "they" create a propaganda tool only to turn around and make it illegal to own for 1200 years?

FAIL.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4934514

Reverse psychology. They know human nature. People want what they can't have. By making it illegal, they made us want it even more. By making it illegal, they made us believe that it must be true. And clearly, it worked.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1194370
United States
12/18/2011 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Bible Prophecy Is Real Because the Illuminati Wrote the Bible and Plan the Future
Why would "they" create a propaganda tool only to turn around and make it illegal to own for 1200 years?

FAIL.

Reverse psychology. They know human nature. People want what they can't have. By making it illegal, they made us want it even more. By making it illegal, they made us believe that it must be true. And clearly, it worked.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7244743

Perhaps. It seems to me there is an effort to herd folks. What are the most powerful techniques used today to shape peoples thinking? School, media, etc...

Do we see the bible spoken of in schools? How about in media?

It seems to me that those who promote the bible are rather minimized and marginalized.

If the desire of the illuminated ones is to herd folks, then they have failed in using this approach (Bible) as those who follow scripture are a very small herd (relatively speaking).

Look to what is promoted in schools. Look to what is promoted in media. I rather think these are the tools of choice. And when I look around, they appear to be very effective tools.

peace,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6338170
United States
12/18/2011 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is VERY close to the truth. The Illuminati is not 1000's of years old but they are small fries. Their masters did write the Bible though.

Freemasons < Illuminati < Jesuits < The Elders of Zion (the very top jewish people) < Greys < Reptilians < Enemy Nordics lead by Anu, Enki's deranged and evil father

Here's some more info on the Illuminati and the truth of the New World Order: [link to www.666blacksun.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4934514
United States
12/18/2011 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

FAIL.

Perhaps. It seems to me there is an effort to herd folks. What are the most powerful techniques used today to shape peoples thinking? School, media, etc...

It seems to me that those who promote the bible are rather minimized and marginalized.

If the desire of the illuminated ones is to herd folks, then they have failed in using this approach (Bible) as those who follow scripture are a very small herd (relatively speaking).

Look to what is promoted in schools. Look to what is promoted in media. I rather think these are the tools of choice. And when I look around, they appear to be very effective tools.

peace,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1194370

THIS.

If they worked so hard to create a scam, why would then then work even harder to discredit and/or marginalize it?

Reverse psychology? The punishment was torture and death. A little extreme for a reverse psych technique.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4934514
United States
12/18/2011 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is VERY close to the truth. The Illuminati is not 1000's of years old but they are small fries. Their masters did write the Bible though.

Freemasons < Illuminati < Jesuits < The Elders of Zion (the very top jewish people) < Greys < Reptilians < Enemy Nordics lead by Anu, Enki's deranged and evil father

Here's some more info on the Illuminati and the truth of the New World Order: [link to www.666blacksun.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6338170

putin
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2011 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

FAIL.

peace,

THIS.

If they worked so hard to create a scam, why would then then work even harder to discredit and/or marginalize it?

Reverse psychology? The punishment was torture and death. A little extreme for a reverse psych technique.

It's called playing both sides against the middle. The jewish people are masters at it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2011 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
More on this: [link to www.666blacksun.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1194370
United States
12/18/2011 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

peace,

THIS.

It's called playing both sides against the middle. The jewish people are masters at it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6338170

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

To what end do you suppose is their motivation?

When I look around, the idea rather seems to be to get people to be preoccupied with other things. Worldly things, trivial things. To keep people asleep and ignorant and disinterested. To promote apathy.

In your opinion, are the majority of people asleep to what is happening in the world around them or do you feel the majority of people are aware of bible prophecy?

I know many on this site believe most are asleep to what is happening around them, but I cannot conclude these are your thoughts.

I believe bible prophecy warn of a coming one world ruler, one world economy, one world religious system. That its foundations have been and are being laid from long ago. That it is inspired by evil forces. Wickedness in high places.

If the desire of the illumined ones is to form such a system, and that prophecy is authored by them, then why not rather use scripture to promote, encourage and embrace this idea, rather than to warn against it?

After all, the goal would seem to be peaceful compliance to such a unifying system. Not open and active rebellion. Not the choice between acceptance of such a system or death (which is what scripture concludes will be the choice to be made).

Regardless of ones views (for or against) such a system, or ones views of who authored scripture, we can see that it is taking form and no man seems to be able to prevent it's hastening.

peace,
GodsFollower
User ID: 8574015
United States
01/22/2012 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Illuminati is a cult and unfortunately the leaders of the world are dabbling in the occult. The cult would like you to believe they wrote the bible, so you become confused and they want you to turn away from God and turn to them. Don't do this.

Guess what - Satan is a deceiver and he hates the truth. The bible is the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Satan will do what he can to hide the truth from everyone. All he can do is deceive people and he's doing a good job at it. He plays people like puppets. They have no idea what they're doing. Feel sorry for them :(

Religions are man made and are a set of beliefs that are composed by man. This is Satan's best tool to brainwash and deceive others. If he can get people in false churches following a set of beliefs, he can keep them on the wrong road, heading for destruction and separated from God. These religions are all counterfeits, not the genuine 'church' of God. Get out quick!!!

The bible answers all of life's questions. It reveals God's word. When you have faith and believe in him, the message will be revealed to you. There is a hidden spiritual message which is only revealed to believers and not to the enemy (I wonder if this is why the bible has survived for so long!!!). This may sound crazy, but it's true. All you have to do is believe in Him, accept Jesus as your personal Lord and savior because he died for us, and ask for him to forgive you for all your sins. Your life will change instantly (it's a supernatural change!!) - amazing!!

The authenticity of the bible has been proven. Firstly, it's full of prophecies to be fulfilled - prophecies that no man could have done. Our history was written in the bible before it happened, and our future has been written telling us what's to come. Jesus' crucifixion ("the piercing of his hands and feet") was documented 1,000 years before crucifixions were even invented! Specific geographical locations were written in the bible before man even discovered the rest of the world. Specific details of the world have been documented - yet, you see that our History books are different. Also - the bible does not contradict itself anywhere. Each book in the bible relates to other spiritual messages in it. No man was capable of composing the spiritual message, it was definitely inspired (FROM) God (using disciples of God). The message is written in such a way that believers' eyes will be opened.

Satan has tried to attack the bible numerous times. You'll see hundreds of versions of the bible and not all are interpreted correctly. One religion even added 7 extra books to their bible, which contradicts the rest of the bible. Those 7 extra books stick out like a sore thumb. The original Hebrew and Greek are spot on! I've also found the New King James version to be very accurate.

By the way - the bible says that a 7 year peace treaty will be signed with Israel and then broken half way through, which will cause something worse than has ever happened to date (worse than the Holocaust). Those who have accepted Christ will be raptured ("caught up") and those left behind will have to deal with the wrath to come.

[link to www.salvationprayer.info]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8574015
United States
01/22/2012 04:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
The bible is the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: GodsFollower 8574015

P.S. Notice how ALL religions out there "feed" people with their own message. They interpret for the people. Reading the bible is not encouraged, but their rules and regulations are.

Now - if you were to sit at home and read your bible for yourself, you will find the truth. God will reveal it to you if you search! Think about it - This is what Satan doesn't want you to know - otherwise everyone would be FORCED to read the bible and it would be part of your education!!! However - no bible is in sight!!
Mr Nice ..

User ID: 9017027
United Kingdom
01/22/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have studied all this, way back to the roman empire. Anyone can see the new testament is not written by the same person as the old testament, they are totally opposite.
YET, in the old testament supposedly god said "I am God and changeth not"
The new testament totally contradicts the old.
After reading about the vatican and their power in the world, I think what you have bought up makes for perfectly logical sense.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7291334

the new testament is the false prophit , who comes with the beast to fight the kings of the east in armagheddon ..

ie america , and uk ... cos we have been lied to and decieved by the false prophit the church ....

and the coming of the son of man , it also says on that day hold your head high and like that you will be changed in an instant and meet the lord in the air ...

yeah you will , fucking dead burnt ... its all a lie so people accept there fate like the sheep sthey are , whilst the rich go to the bunkers to repopulate the planet ...
i dont wana go in the basement , im gona burn the building ....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5681496
United States
01/22/2012 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Illuminati is a cult and unfortunately the leaders of the world are dabbling in the occult. The cult would like you to believe they wrote the bible, so you become confused and they want you to turn away from God and turn to them. Don't do this.

Guess what - Satan is a deceiver and he hates the truth. The bible is the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Satan will do what he can to hide the truth from everyone. All he can do is deceive people and he's doing a good job at it. He plays people like puppets. They have no idea what they're doing. Feel sorry for them :(

Religions are man made and are a set of beliefs that are composed by man. This is Satan's best tool to brainwash and deceive others. If he can get people in false churches following a set of beliefs, he can keep them on the wrong road, heading for destruction and separated from God. These religions are all counterfeits, not the genuine 'church' of God. Get out quick!!!

The bible answers all of life's questions. It reveals God's word. When you have faith and believe in him, the message will be revealed to you. There is a hidden spiritual message which is only revealed to believers and not to the enemy (I wonder if this is why the bible has survived for so long!!!). This may sound crazy, but it's true. All you have to do is believe in Him, accept Jesus as your personal Lord and savior because he died for us, and ask for him to forgive you for all your sins. Your life will change instantly (it's a supernatural change!!) - amazing!!

The authenticity of the bible has been proven. Firstly, it's full of prophecies to be fulfilled - prophecies that no man could have done. Our history was written in the bible before it happened, and our future has been written telling us what's to come. Jesus' crucifixion ("the piercing of his hands and feet") was documented 1,000 years before crucifixions were even invented! Specific geographical locations were written in the bible before man even discovered the rest of the world. Specific details of the world have been documented - yet, you see that our History books are different. Also - the bible does not contradict itself anywhere. Each book in the bible relates to other spiritual messages in it. No man was capable of composing the spiritual message, it was definitely inspired (FROM) God (using disciples of God). The message is written in such a way that believers' eyes will be opened.

Satan has tried to attack the bible numerous times. You'll see hundreds of versions of the bible and not all are interpreted correctly. One religion even added 7 extra books to their bible, which contradicts the rest of the bible. Those 7 extra books stick out like a sore thumb. The original Hebrew and Greek are spot on! I've also found the New King James version to be very accurate.

By the way - the bible says that a 7 year peace treaty will be signed with Israel and then broken half way through, which will cause something worse than has ever happened to date (worse than the Holocaust). Those who have accepted Christ will be raptured ("caught up") and those left behind will have to deal with the wrath to come.

[link to www.salvationprayer.info]
 Quoting: GodsFollower 8574015

Wow....I call BS! BTW, King James bible is something like the 17th translation of an older bible...so accurate how? BS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36583944
Canada
06/15/2013 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
KJV isnt what guides people its the spirit of God, there are people who have read the bible and scripture to some extent and can pinpoint inaccuracies because of being guided by a higher power in understanding and discernment...doesnt matter how corrupt it is or becomes they can see truth from lie....hence....the Bible is real....there are parts that are questionable...personally the most accurate are genesis, new testament and revelation....if you recall after the death of christ on the cross the veil was rent in half in the temple in jerusalem..the meaning of this ....well one needs to understand the meaning of the veil to begin with...veil is the veil that man is born with coming into this world...that veil is lifted upon the death and resurrection of christ...we are no longer blind spiritually those that believe in the spirit of God the temple veil was placed there to signify the seperation of those that were ordained as priests in the holy of holies from the people of the temple and the regular worshippers....only chosen bloodlines could go through that area because before this behind the veil the tabernacle ark of the covenant was placed...there was an altar and God requested only certain people allowed to maintain it and go near it...for example Levites and Cohens heres an exert from wiki about it ...

The distinguished rank of the high priest is apparent from the fact that his sins are regarded as belonging also to the people (Lev. iv. 3, 22). He was entrusted with the stewardship of the Urim and Thummim (Num. xxvii. 20 et seq.). On Yom Kippur he alone entered the Holy of Holies, to make atonement for his house and for the people (Lev. xvi). He alone could offer the sacrifices for the sins of the priests, or of the people, or of himself (Lev. iv.); and only he could officiate at the sacrifices following his own or another priest's consecration (Lev. ix.). He also offered a meal- offering every morning and evening for himself and the whole body of the priesthood (Lev. vi. 14-15, though the wording of the law is not altogether definite). Other information concerning his functions is not given. Though other priests would serve only when it was their week on rotation and on feast days (and even then their function was decided by lot), he was privileged to take part at his own pleasure in any of the priestly rites at any time. Josephus contends that the high priest almost invariably participated in the ceremonies on Shabbat, the New Moon, and the festivals.[11] This may also be inferred from the glowing description given in the Wisdom of Sirach i. of the high priest's appearance at the altar.

So the veil separated the holy of holies the ark of the covenant the tabernacle from the rest of the temple...and only specific people from the line or aaron and moses could enter...

kjv Hebrews 9:1–9
The Earthly Holy Place
9 Now even the first covenant had regulations for worship and man earthly place of holiness. 2 For na tent1 was prepared, the first section, in which were othe lampstand and pthe table and qthe bread of the Presence.2 It is called the Holy Place. 3 Behind rthe second curtain was a second section3 called the Most Holy Place, 4 having the golden saltar of incense and tthe ark of the covenant covered on all sides with gold, in which was ua golden urn holding the manna, and vAaron’s staff that budded, and wthe tablets of the covenant. 5 Above it were xthe cherubim of glory overshadowing ythe mercy seat. Of these things we cannot now speak in detail.
6 These preparations having thus been made, zthe priests go regularly into the first section, performing their ritual duties, 7 but into the second only athe high priest goes, and he but aonce a year, and not without taking blood, bwhich he offers for himself and for the unintentional sins of the people. 8 By this the Holy Spirit indicates that cthe way into the holy places is not yet opened as long as the first section is still standing 9 (which is symbolic for the present age).4 According to this arrangement, gifts and sacrifices are offered dthat cannot perfect the conscience of the worshiper,

the curtain is the veil....

Matthew 27:50–51
50 And Jesus ncried out again with a loud voice and oyielded up his spirit.
51 And behold, pthe curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. And qthe earth shook, and the rocks were split.

the reason this happened is because of two things.....

first Joel 2:28
English Standard Version (ESV)
The Lord Will Pour Out His Spirit

28 [a] “And it shall come to pass afterward,
that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh;
your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
your old men shall dream dreams,
and your young men shall see visions

second

John 16:7
New International Version (NIV)
7 But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

you have to understand in the temple of Jerusalem the ark of the covenant was not there when christ was there...He was the living tabernacle of his father when the vessel was broken and was resurrected he ascended to his father the spirit was given unto the believers no longer in a temple made by man and we see this evidence in this verse

Acts 17:24
24 rThe God who made the world and everything in it, being sLord of heaven and earth, tdoes not live in temples made by man,3

THe only temple God resides now is in the pure of heart that have repented and follow his son...so those people have the holy spirit in them...those people are very few...as you can see a lot of people have claimed to be christian doesnt mean they are.....
There is no veil on those people who are given the spirit of God and who are sealed...these people have read and can read any scripture and decipher truth from lies because theyre guided by truth the spirit of God...so NO the Illuminati havent twisted the bible to the extent we cant read it correctly...however unless you ask from guidance from above you ll get confused hence all the crazy denominations you get out there...mind of men can never understand spirit of God a good example is teh Kabbalah,,,my father was teacher of it...non jewish one of the only few allowed because of his spirits ability to comprehend metaphysics...however..the kabbalah is a mind trap human mind cannot interpret spirit theres no backdoor to true knowledge you have to go through the front door...if you go through any other means you will be deceived....there are accuracies in numerology and gematria the houses of God etc however there are also in accuracies...if you have Gods spirit in you you can obtain wisdom beyond any secret society any witch any kabbalist any taoist or buddhist any prophet in the world...if you ask it will be given....how do i know this...because it has happened to me
The churches today have reinstituted the veil.....there is no mediator except the son and now he sent the spirit of God so when you pray its just you and God no one else....i dont follow man religions...i dont depend on men to show me the way if i did i wouldnt understand this

GLP