Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,169 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,011,964
Pageviews Today: 1,812,821Threads Today: 780Posts Today: 13,875
08:31 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

All the stars are fake. Orion's Belt and every constellation is made up of ufo's (aka light ships). Jupiter has no moons.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5589385
United States
11/18/2011 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
All the stars are fake. Orion's Belt and every constellation is made up of ufo's (aka light ships). Jupiter has no moons.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2257547
United States
11/18/2011 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: All the stars are fake. Orion's Belt and every constellation is made up of ufo's (aka light ships). Jupiter has no moons.
NUT JOB!

I love how she sits in her closet to tape a video - as if it was the normal thing to do. Then she admitts that she might be nuts…

I couldn't make it past the first 2 minues… sorry.

wtf
CaptiveR
User ID: 5437314
United Kingdom
11/19/2011 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: All the stars are fake. Orion's Belt and every constellation is made up of ufo's (aka light ships). Jupiter has no moons.
No offence but ahh, the transition from nightclubs and high heels has not gone so well. This is simply the result of a lack on knowledge on astronomy, and it isn't like you can have a late start on this topic when you start to look at other peoples videos of supposed "light ships" .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2119116
United States
11/19/2011 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, at least she's pleasing to look at
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2119116
United States
11/19/2011 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, at least she's pleasing to look at
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1273752
Netherlands
11/19/2011 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
That must be one hell of a boring job. Sitting their, move-less, pretending to be a star, for thousands of years. Just to fool a bunch of evolved monkeys on planet earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1200266
United States
11/19/2011 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
crazy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5404265
United States
11/19/2011 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op has no brain and is controlled by ufo's or light ships as he calls them
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1552380
United Kingdom
11/19/2011 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
cruise
natasha77

User ID: 2849470
United States
11/19/2011 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
At this stage in my life, i'd consider it to be true.

But wait...so what?

Seems lately everything is a lie.

I think we live in a Matrix anyway.px222
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1552380
United Kingdom
11/19/2011 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
:px222:
 Quoting: natasha77

now we're talkin' 5a
VAEROSPACE

User ID: 4474818
South Africa
11/19/2011 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
correct !!!!!! 5stars

sun fake and artificial

the moon is also fake as is this planet confirmed ...

mych more proof on my yt channel links below
VAEROSPACE

User ID: 5994567
South Africa
11/26/2011 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5787814
United States
11/26/2011 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
No offence but ahh, the transition from nightclubs and high heels has not gone so well. This is simply the result of a lack on knowledge on astronomy, and it isn't like you can have a late start on this topic when you start to look at other peoples videos of supposed "light ships" .
 Quoting: CaptiveR 5437314

they ARE light ships. Star Ship Jupiter is showing a hologram of how Jupiter should look if it wasn't a sun. real Jupiter is camping out behind our sun to us at all times, we cannot handle the energies from it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5787814
United States
11/26/2011 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
That must be one hell of a boring job. Sitting their, move-less, pretending to be a star, for thousands of years. Just to fool a bunch of evolved monkeys on planet earth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1273752

Oh YOU remember from thousands of years ago? Get the box off the head and look up there. twinkling 'stars" are usually craft. our solar system is being moved in an eternal energy stream and they are up there keeping your sky looking normal during the move.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5698540
United States
11/26/2011 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1273752

Oh YOU remember from thousands of years ago? Get the box off the head and look up there. twinkling 'stars" are usually craft. our solar system is being moved in an eternal energy stream and they are up there keeping your sky looking normal during the move.
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

WHY won't they just reveal the info? why have our lives been steered toward all things evil while there's allegedly a beautiful universe occupied by space-faring people who never show themselves to us and we're supposed to just BELIEVE?
Aster
User ID: 21039839
United States
08/01/2012 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
The only reason I found this site is because I am experiencing the same view. The lights consist of red blue green purple and white. Please, how do I get in touch with this guy? I have been studying stars for 29 years and these were not there before. Something has changed... But why
spiritfilled111

User ID: 20151172
Canada
08/01/2012 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
meds wthreadalien16alien11slaphim
:seal::seal:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36920735
Mexico
05/18/2013 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aster and OP, YES! Something has changed and it is getting better and better. Everybody should get your cameras and find out for yourselves. The OP is right. You won't believe what you can capture next to Jupiter, when supposedly you are filming its moons, hahaha. Ohhhh get ready!

It used to be one star here and there only, but for about a year now, you can point your camera at any star, any constellation, any planet.... and just wait for it :) They move from their 'star' positions and reveal themselves. Loooove it.

For those of you who do not believe and you have tried filming them. You have to be patient. The video that I will post below was Sirius. I have caught it more than 4 times doing the same thing. It looks like a star in the beginning of your filming and you have to wait. Sometimes you wait a long time, when they start twinkling out of the normal that is the time to get ready and film them. Photography is better for me, using continuous high speed.

[link to www.youtube.com]

This is one of the many images that you can get of objects next to Jupiter

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36920735
Mexico
05/18/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, and I think they are interdimensional.
Dr. AstroModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 1524705
United States
05/18/2013 02:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
Jupiter has moons. I've seen them, not just as star-like objects, but resolved their actual shape and witnessed them casting their shadows upon Jupiter's clouds.

astrobanner2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40054597
Netherlands
05/18/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
No...it's a not even a strong whirlwind
Dr. AstroModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 1524705
United States
05/18/2013 02:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
I suppose this entire galaxy of stars I photographed last night is also "fake" as well...
:pinwheel:
astrobanner2
User ID: 76185772
United States
01/30/2018 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't deny what you are saying is true they could be prisons for the fallen reserved for the darkness.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75096468
United States
01/30/2018 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5589385

How in 2018 are there still these type of nuts running around free? They need to be locked up for the safety of society.

GLP