Retired POLICE CAPTAIN ARRESTED IN FULL UNIFORM at OWS

FierySky

User ID: 1280771
United States
11/19/2011 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Retired POLICE CAPTAIN ARRESTED IN FULL UNIFORM at OWS
The day these bastards dismantle the Bill of Rights is when you will see the Shit hit the Fan.

But we won't start it.

Make them start it, if they have the balls.
FierySky

United States
11/19/2011 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
All my friends that support the OWS movement are Libertarians and they have jobs. A true libertarian understands that government and corporations should not be together. One having influence over the other is bad and leads to control over the other. In our case, the corporations have our congressmen paid for.

People saying the OWS movement is stupid because they should be attacking DC instead is wrong, the problem originates from the fat cats at wall street that have our congress bought. You have to put a fire out at the base, not spray it at the top.
 Quoting: Reason 1458777

To add on to that, once the people see the true light on wall streets control and we actually do something about them, THEN we go occupy Washington.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1458777

What your going to end up doing in sitting in the damn cold while these guys laugh at you. You are not going to be bringing these guys down with a little "protest" because they own our politicians and, son, don't you feel a war on the horizon? When you have a hostile government coup, it usually precedes a war. Don't you know that? You kids are out in the middle of something that when it blows up, is going to take blood to settle. These right-wingers and older guys can see that you are taking on too many enemies in too vague a fashion without the real will for the bloodshed. The real men are sitting back waiting. It would do you young people some good to

1. Seek Jesus Christ.

2. Learn how to fight cause I'm afraid the day will come when it's going to be a war and if you only know how to sit in a park and protest, you will disappear behind a POW camp and rot-maybe forever. This includes both foreign attackers and internal attacks as it is still a toss up concerning which will happen first. Possibly one closely followed by the other. Be Prepared.

3. Start talking to the older people and discuss their fears with them. Don't be an ass, but respectfully start to dialogue with older men and middle age men and men who have been in combat situations and men who have seen some of the shit you haven't seen yet.

4. Wait. Don't start a war-make those bastards start the war. You're giving them a reason. Knock it the hell off. Wait. Timing is everything.
 Quoting: FierySky

How much longer should we wait? The corporations are trying to push through their SOPA act which will effectively set up a firewall for the internet that Communist China has. Also, Im not as young as you think I am. I'm 28. My friends that support the movement are older than me. It is not just kids that are in support of OWS, the media has made you think that to discredit the movement.

My grandmother was out during the Vietnam war protests, which actually did make a difference and helped end the war due to 0 support at home for it because of growing anger that scared the government. If more people join in the cause of OWS, they will eventually have to listen. Im not wanting some type of bloody rebellion, those never end well. I just want the whole country to finally wake up from their circus and realize they are being fucked over and their tax money is going towards supporting bullshit by the government and bailing out big corporations that control Washington.

You are that young, Dear Jesus, this is NOT the 1960's, son and you are giving them a reason to dismantle the Bill of Rights.
User ID: 5684375
Canada
11/19/2011 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
NO BASEMENT.
NO HIPPIE.
NO LOSER.
NO LAZY GUY.
NO FASCIST.
NO COMMUNIST.
NO WEIRDO.
NO SCUM.
NO SCUM BAG.
NO UNEMPLOYED.
NO NEED TO OCCUPY A JOB.
NO SIDEWALK POOPER.
NO TERRORIST.

WHAT NOW ??!!
 Quoting: AlphA Canis Majoris

There are only a few here thiks that..hatefull maniacs calling these brave Americans for commies. Its so fucking ridiculous.
Among them the owners sure..i cant understand their fanatic stand.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1461983

You can understand the "Owners"(Trinitys) stance? Please elaborate.

I really do not understand the retarded anti-Ows messages from this site. Quite amused at just how far they go to show they're stance. It is almost like they are forced to be anti-Ows, so they make it very blatantly obvious, to the point of over doing it so that we can all see it.
 Quoting: 616 5684375

I told you. Look above your post. The older men are gathering their weapons and preparing their families and getting ready to meet their God. You people need to start talking to men who are coming back from Afghanistan and Iraq. Start figuring out what it takes to win a protracted war where you are out gunned and out manuevered. Capiche

Old mens with guns preparing to meet they're gods. This why a website, that seems to be open to anything else, is very blatantly, in a hateful way, anti-OWS?

I know who the Owner is.. I did my research, maybe you should try some googling about the owners of this site.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1458777
United States
11/19/2011 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

To add on to that, once the people see the true light on wall streets control and we actually do something about them, THEN we go occupy Washington.

What your going to end up doing in sitting in the damn cold while these guys laugh at you. You are not going to be bringing these guys down with a little "protest" because they own our politicians and, son, don't you feel a war on the horizon? When you have a hostile government coup, it usually precedes a war. Don't you know that? You kids are out in the middle of something that when it blows up, is going to take blood to settle. These right-wingers and older guys can see that you are taking on too many enemies in too vague a fashion without the real will for the bloodshed. The real men are sitting back waiting. It would do you young people some good to

1. Seek Jesus Christ.

2. Learn how to fight cause I'm afraid the day will come when it's going to be a war and if you only know how to sit in a park and protest, you will disappear behind a POW camp and rot-maybe forever. This includes both foreign attackers and internal attacks as it is still a toss up concerning which will happen first. Possibly one closely followed by the other. Be Prepared.

3. Start talking to the older people and discuss their fears with them. Don't be an ass, but respectfully start to dialogue with older men and middle age men and men who have been in combat situations and men who have seen some of the shit you haven't seen yet.

4. Wait. Don't start a war-make those bastards start the war. You're giving them a reason. Knock it the hell off. Wait. Timing is everything.

How much longer should we wait? The corporations are trying to push through their SOPA act which will effectively set up a firewall for the internet that Communist China has. Also, Im not as young as you think I am. I'm 28. My friends that support the movement are older than me. It is not just kids that are in support of OWS, the media has made you think that to discredit the movement.

My grandmother was out during the Vietnam war protests, which actually did make a difference and helped end the war due to 0 support at home for it because of growing anger that scared the government. If more people join in the cause of OWS, they will eventually have to listen. Im not wanting some type of bloody rebellion, those never end well. I just want the whole country to finally wake up from their circus and realize they are being fucked over and their tax money is going towards supporting bullshit by the government and bailing out big corporations that control Washington.

You are that young, Dear Jesus, this is NOT the 1960's, son and you are giving them a reason to dismantle the Bill of Rights.

They are already dismantling the Bill of Rights(Patriot ACT for starters). We can either A) Come together and help stop this the best we can or B) sit back like we have been and allow them to slowly take it away until we have no more rights.

They want you to sit back and do nothing, that makes their job easier.
FierySky

United States
11/19/2011 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've already heard all the shit about Trinity. You shouldn't believe much of what you read, dear.

Let's see. Right now, we have 1 guy opened up with gun at the White House and this looney thinks he's Jesus Christ.

Who else are you attracting to "your movement" that you can't control. Any other nutjobs that you want to disclose who are blatantly giving the government a reason to take away our rights to gather and assemble, our rights to own weapons, our right to defend ourselves.

You kids-your hearts may be in the right place, but your heads aren't screwed on tightly. Yes, the old men are preparing themselves. I've been watching this shit since I was 3 or 4. I watched my father. He's dead now, but I know how things have changed and I know the damn score.

That's the trigger. Bill of Rights. Without it, your dumb asses would be in a FEMA camp right now.

What, you think these guys are going to roll over, admit they were wrong and back off on their NWO plans? Yeah, some idiots in a few parks bitching and moaning will probably get these guys to back down. Yeah, that'll do it. They will be so scared of what a bunch of kids and young liberals who want to "discuss" the situation think that they will back down and stop the takeover of this country and the buying of politicians and police forces.

Right.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2011 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've already heard all the shit about Trinity. You shouldn't believe much of what you read, dear.

Let's see. Right now, we have 1 guy opened up with gun at the White House and this looney thinks he's Jesus Christ.

Who else are you attracting to "your movement" that you can't control. Any other nutjobs that you want to disclose who are blatantly giving the government a reason to take away our rights to gather and assemble, our rights to own weapons, our right to defend ourselves.

You kids-your hearts may be in the right place, but your heads aren't screwed on tightly. Yes, the old men are preparing themselves. I've been watching this shit since I was 3 or 4. I watched my father. He's dead now, but I know how things have changed and I know the damn score.

That's the trigger. Bill of Rights. Without it, your dumb asses would be in a FEMA camp right now.

What, you think these guys are going to roll over, admit they were wrong and back off on their NWO plans? Yeah, some idiots in a few parks bitching and moaning will probably get these guys to back down. Yeah, that'll do it. They will be so scared of what a bunch of kids and young liberals who want to "discuss" the situation think that they will back down and stop the takeover of this country and the buying of politicians and police forces.

Right.

They already said that nut was not related to OWS, the guy was calling Obama the Anti-Christ, that sounds like something the Tea Party would do.
FierySky

United States
11/19/2011 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
and you are divided against yourselves, just as you hate the Tea Partiers who haven't kissed your asses.

You can't stand. You will just get arrested until they crack down on this and stop the gatherings. Then where will the rest of us be? Hmmmm? I suppose giving them a reason to take away the bill of rights faster is going to make you the victims too.

Man, get ready for the Fema Camps, buddy. I'm going to try to be home with my children for as long as I can. I love my family, dipshit. We ain't much, but it's all I have here on earth.

How about you. Got kids and a wife to support? Got a reason to not provoke a raging beast? I bet most of the Tea Partiers do and if you decide they are your enemies instead of your fellow Americans, then you might as well pack your happy ass up and leave that OWS movement cause what the hell are you fighting for if not for your fellow Americans.

What the hell are you fighting for?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2765517
Bulgaria
11/19/2011 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Give it a bit more time guys, very soon, all the anti_OWS bitches will be eating a big ole pile of shit.

They will all have to change their screen names, personally, I can't wait.

chuckle
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2011 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Right.

"Liberals"

There is that word again. I've already heard it a million times on Fox News. You have already discredited yourself by labeling them all as liberal nutjobs. I guess the people that came out against the British Empire's in America were probably liberal nutjobs too huh?
FierySky

United States
11/19/2011 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Give it a bit more time guys, very soon, all the anti_OWS bitches will be eating a big ole pile of shit.

They will all have to change their screen names, personally, I can't wait.

chuckle
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2765517

Oh, I'm so scared. Have to change my screen name. Go bleep yourself, as my son would say.

God, they have the minds of 8 year-olds.
ET emissary

User ID: 4144070
United States
11/19/2011 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
NO BASEMENT.
NO HIPPIE.
NO LOSER.
NO LAZY GUY.
NO FASCIST.
NO COMMUNIST.
NO WEIRDO.
NO SCUM.
NO SCUM BAG.
NO PRICK.
NO UNEMPLOYED.
NO NEED TO OCCUPY A JOB.
NO SIDEWALK POOPER.
NO TERRORIST.

WHAT NOW ??!!

hf
ET
FierySky

United States
11/19/2011 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I say "Liberal", I mean someone who thinks that they can discuss the situation and affect change without bloodshed. Keep thinking it.

People have already died in the OWS camps. Women have been raped and people have been killed.

Maybe you are being too liberal and maybe it won't work out for you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2011 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I say "Liberal", I mean someone who thinks that they can discuss the situation and affect change without bloodshed. Keep thinking it.

People have already died in the OWS camps. Women have been raped and people have been killed.

I'm Liberal? Dont group me with those MSNBC nuts that you guys hate. Ok, we cant agree on the OWS movement but at least we can agree and work towards getting Dr. Ron Paul in office I hope? Maybe he is the hope that will change all of this shit since he believes that Corporations have no business in congress and he is against lobbying(bribery) that causes this mess.
FierySky

United States
11/19/2011 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know what is going to be really funny?

It's when they infiltrate your camps and they send in people that talk just like you do and look just like you do and kiss your asses until you believe they are one of you.

And then, you start noticing that somehow, you're not in control any longer and these people start trying to get you to do other things, but they are OWS, so it's gotta be OK.

All they need is for one of you to agree to something illegal, then they have all of you. You like prison? I bet you'll feel very liberal in prison. Or maybe you'll become a conservative who doesn't believe that everyone is what they claim to be and maybe a little paranoid too.

Basically everything I've said to you about GIVING THEM A REASON TO DISMANTLE THE BILL OF RIGHTS FASTER hasn't gotten through your thick heads. I'm telling you that my father would have considered that a declaration of war.

You are basing your current actions on the belief that people in this country do NOT KNOW that the government and the police systems have been taken over by wall street and other NWO organizations.

What if, we already know that? What if the Tea Partiers already know that?

Then what the hell are you fighting for?
FierySky

United States
11/19/2011 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm Liberal? Dont group me with those MSNBC nuts that you guys hate. Ok, we cant agree on the OWS movement but at least we can agree and work towards getting Dr. Ron Paul in office I hope? Maybe he is the hope that will change all of this shit since he believes that Corporations have no business in congress and he is against lobbying(bribery) that causes this mess.

Listen, there is NO HOPE. When you accept that, then you will understand the Tea Partiers. They were wrong, just as your wrong and they got the message loud and clear from the federal government that they can sit and spin.

Eventually, you will get that message too.

What are you fighting for?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2011 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Listen, there is NO HOPE. When you accept that, then you will understand the Tea Partiers. They were wrong, just as your wrong and they got the message loud and clear from the federal government that they can sit and spin.

You do realize that the Tea Party(original that I supported, not the atro-turf shit that neo-cons took over) and OWS want the same thing right? No bail outs for banks, no government control of business and NO corporate control of the government.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2011 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

So no one should fight and sit back and do nothing as the walls close in on us. Just who are you and what do you want?
Canada
11/19/2011 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look at this shill go, maken your 8 bucks an hr now aren't you..
FierySky

United States
11/19/2011 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
What are you fighting for that all OWS people agree on and how do you think the protests are going to accomplish this.

BTW, your starting to get paranoid. That's good. It's a start. Now, you're wary, but it's taken a good 30 minutes to get you into that state.

What do you think you will accomplish?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 991422
Latvia
11/19/2011 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Union goon.
Fuck him and his fellow union thug OWStards.
 Quoting: WalkersEverywhere

He's retired you dumb fucking twit.

Nice try.

Next
FierySky

United States
11/19/2011 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Latvia, oh, that's rich.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5687301
United Kingdom
11/19/2011 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Union goon.

pathetic. oh and fail right back at you, wankers :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5687358
United States
11/19/2011 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Union goon.

He's retired you dumb fucking twit.

Nice try.

Next
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 991422

THIS ^^^^^ times 1,000
FierySky

United States
11/19/2011 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I guess they got tired. I hope our OWS friends go home, find a nice girl to marry-or if they swing the other way-whatever and maybe have 8 or 9 nice kids. I hope they work jobs where they are told what to do and to read books like, "Who Moved or Ate My Cheese" or some such bullshit and then they can try to pay their mortgages and keep up with doctor bills and do the stuff we are all doing everyday.

Then, they will know why they are not the 99%.
Canada
11/19/2011 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I guess they got tired. I hope our OWS friends go home, find a nice girl to marry-or if they swing the other way-whatever and maybe have 8 or 9 nice kids. I hope they work jobs where they are told what to do and to read books like, "Who Moved or Ate My Cheese" or some such bullshit and then they can try to pay their mortgages and keep up with doctor bills and do the stuff we are all doing everyday.

Then, they will know why they are not the 99%.

We are 8 year olds remember, we are not going to listen to you, so DIAF
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2011 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
What are you fighting for that all OWS people agree on and how do you think the protests are going to accomplish this.

BTW, your starting to get paranoid. That's good. It's a start. Now, you're wary, but it's taken a good 30 minutes to get you into that state.

Simple really, you get more people to join the cause, more people across america will notice this and see what the hell wall street is doing and then you will get more people like Ron Paul(that the government hates) to get in to office and help change this mess, more people to boycott the businesses that support the practice of buying out politicians and controlling congress(hit them where it hurts, their wallets). If you have enough people, eventually things will have to change. I'm sorry but the government will not kill off 50% of its people. That would lead to severe sanctions from other countries and completely ruin the image of the USA. No American leader will commit economic suicide and will want to go down as a murderer like Stalin or Hitler.

This idea that we can not do anything means they have already fooled you in to thinking that it is all hopeless.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5686134
United States
11/19/2011 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
NO BASEMENT.
NO HIPPIE.
NO LOSER.
NO LAZY GUY.
NO FASCIST.
NO COMMUNIST.
NO WEIRDO.
NO SCUM.
NO SCUM BAG.
NO PRICK.
NO UNEMPLOYED.
NO NEED TO OCCUPY A JOB.
NO SIDEWALK POOPER.
NO TERRORIST.

WHAT NOW ??!!

The propaganda was failed.
FierySky

United States
11/19/2011 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Simple really, you get more people to join the cause, more people across america will notice this and see what the hell wall street is doing and then you will get more people like Ron Paul(that the government hates) to get in to office and help change this mess, more people to boycott the businesses that support the practice of buying out politicians and controlling congress(hit them where it hurts, their wallets). If you have enough people, eventually things will have to change. I'm sorry but the government will not kill off 50% of its people. That would lead to severe sanctions from other countries and completely ruin the image of the USA. No American leader will commit economic suicide and will want to go down as a murderer like Stalin or Hitler.

This idea that we can not do anything means they have already fooled you in to thinking that it is all hopeless.

Alright, knock yourselves out. Protest away. Just because I tell you it won't do any damn good doesn't mean anything. I'm sure you will get all the freedom back that this country has lost cause these politicians are so "scared" of your pointing out their identities and the connections they have to Wall Street that they will stop being corrupt and hell, maybe one of them will stop raping little boys under the White House long enough to even notice you. Yeah, like that's going to happen.
Canada
11/19/2011 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Alright, knock yourselves out. Protest away. Just because I tell you it won't do any damn good doesn't mean anything. I'm sure you will get all the freedom back that this country has lost cause these politicians are so "scared" of your pointing out their identities and the connections they have to Wall Street that they will stop being corrupt and hell, maybe one of them will stop raping little boys under the White House long enough to even notice you. Yeah, like that's going to happen.

Yes, you sit on your ass and buy a gun , solve all your problems.
AlphA Canis Majoris  (OP)

User ID: 5681849
Poland
11/19/2011 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
NO BASEMENT.
NO HIPPIE.
NO LOSER.
NO LAZY GUY.
NO FASCIST.
NO COMMUNIST.
NO WEIRDO.
NO SCUM.
NO SCUM BAG.
NO UNEMPLOYED.
NO NEED TO OCCUPY A JOB.
NO SIDEWALK POOPER.
NO TERRORIST.

WHAT NOW ??!!

There are only a few here thiks that..hatefull maniacs calling these brave Americans for commies. Its so fucking ridiculous.
Among them the owners sure..i cant understand their fanatic stand.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1461983

You can understand the "Owners"(Trinitys) stance? Please elaborate.

I really do not understand the retarded anti-Ows messages from this site. Quite amused at just how far they go to show they're stance. It is almost like they are forced to be anti-Ows, so they make it very blatantly obvious, to the point of over doing it so that we can all see it.
 Quoting: 616 5684375

I told you. Look above your post. The older men are gathering their weapons and preparing their families and getting ready to meet their God. You people need to start talking to men who are coming back from Afghanistan and Iraq. Start figuring out what it takes to win a protracted war where you are out gunned and out manuevered. Capiche

Clever.
Be ye the master of all that surrounds thee.
Never be mastered by the effects of thy life.

GLP