Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,851 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 672,800
Pageviews Today: 1,074,059Threads Today: 423Posts Today: 6,178
11:36 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I Believe I'm One Of The Witnesses Of Revelation - God Told Me I'm John The Baptist In A Series Of Dreams (SERIOUS, WILL SHOW EVIDENCE)

DaddysGirl

User ID: 1343328
United States
05/25/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I Believe I'm One Of The Witnesses Of Revelation - God Told Me I'm John The Baptist In A Series Of Dreams (SERIOUS, WILL SHOW EVIDENCE)
I agree that what you wrote is a little too much to read for the average AC or member on this site. I am not going to argue who you are or who you 'think' you are. My simple question is this: John The Baptist didn't go around stating that He was Elijah. People had to ask him and he emphatically denied it. He was on a mission of repentance to make the paths straight for Jesus Christ.
If you 'are' John The Baptist or Eliah reincarnated, you wouldn't have to go around declaring who you are to other people. Your mission would be in your heart. You would have no pride to make a name for yourself or feel the need to get other people's approval for your status - especially on a site like this.
Elijah's heart in the last days is to turn the hearts of the children towards their Father. It's not to prove how much God has spoken to you and to get others to believe who you are.
God opposes the proud and He wouldn't be putting it in your heart to post this. Your mission would be to turn people's hearts back to their Father - plain and simple.

I hate to rain on your parade but I think you might be misled on this one. JMHO.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16667419
United States
05/25/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I Believe I'm One Of The Witnesses Of Revelation - God Told Me I'm John The Baptist In A Series Of Dreams (SERIOUS, WILL SHOW EVIDENCE)
You're late. We've already dropped in Ghosts, a squad of Space Marines, survived several meganukes, a Mothership and a Saturn transit.

And that's just the opener. There's an invisible avatar of Death blinking around too...
Shinnob

User ID: 15616482
United States
05/25/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

1. Reincarnation is a PAGAN DOCTRINE - NOT God's. John the Baptist was beheaded (read Mark 6:14-29).

2. If you were John the Baptist reincarnated, you would NOT have to prove you were him - Did Jesus have to convince people He was God by explaining Himself? People had FAITH, they saw MIRACLES, they witnessed TRUTH from SCRIPTURE. They didn't need Jesus to explain himself.

3. God told His prophets EXACT TIMES AND DATES, for example: Noah (Read Genesis 6). If God had said to Noah that a flood would come SOMETIME/ANYTIME in the future then how would Noah be critically prepared and not succumb to complacency? God TOLD Noah EXACTLY what was to happen and, just as importantly, WHEN.

That's all I can think of in my sleepy state, but seeing this thread just disgusted me enough to comment.

You are NOT John the Baptist - what you are saying is STRAIGHT from Satan.

Repent now and turn to Jesus to help rid these controlling demons from your life.

If you were saved once and allowed those demons back in, then your REALLY gonna need Jesus' help in ridding them.

Fast and pray.

Be vigilant!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 993922

[link to watch.pair.com]

Check this out for mark of the beast info^
 Quoting: Johnthewitness

I do believe you where told to stay out of the dark, yet from what I can see you seam to be wallowing in it.

Now what I am having a hard time with is the Bible quotes you use John, they must be from the NIV, if so dump it. Get a KJV and use the original Strongs Concordance. This will help you as far as understanding more of the symbolism used in the Bible, translated from texts that where written in more than one ancient language (depending on the book).

The Lord knew us before we where in our mothers womb. He knew our soul that he made, we are not reincarnated as in being a human being from the past.

Do follow the advice as far as testing the spirits, discernment follows ones knowledge that comes from God, not one persons interpretation.

Nobody knows the coming of our Lord, not even Satan. He has been trying to cover all the bases for 100's of years. Secret Societies, Ufology, new age stuff, he has a lot going on. Just like investors who help you buy stock, bet on the fact it will fail, not all but you know the game of dishonesty.

You wont convince Gods elect that you are indeed John the Baptist, you will be lead around with the short time we have in circles when you could be helping others find the Salvation of the Lord Jesus.

I am not sure who the two witnesses are, I think they could be people, Christians and jewish people. Just a thought.
Your Anishinaabe friend Shinnob, Shinnob @ you tube.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16625977
Portugal
05/25/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Introduction

I was called by God in the 7th month of 2011, which I believe marks the beginning of the tribulation. I had an urge to visit this website which I have visited on the occasion for years now. I think God wants me to post on this website because there are a lot of God's elect here, judging from what is talked about here.

When I first started posting here, I only thought I was one of God's Elect. Since then though, God has revealed more to me in dreams. I'm being completely serious when saying this, he told me that I am John the Baptist. I'm not lying, I intend to show you that this is true. God gives me prophetic dreams. Which I'm quite sure will come true.

I'm not stating that I'm John the Baptist out of ego, I've noticed that people want to know who these Two Witness's are. Just look at all the posts in this forum about the witnesses. I know I would want to know who he is. Its also apparent that I will become well known throughout the world. So me stating beforehand that I am a witness and then me becoming universally hated should lead credence to my claim.

I think people who would otherwise skip over the info I post will now take a good look at it. Which is why I decided to state that I am a witness in the first place. Eventually it would come out anyway I think.

I have nothing to brag about or boast about. The reason the witnesses are wearing sackcloth (grieving) is because of their sins. My sins are worse than the vast majorities.

God has also shown me that I will be really hated by the time my 3.5 years of testimony is up. So you will all see me on TV imho. Probably after 12/21/2012, which is when I believe (though it has not been confirmed by dream yet)Satan and his demonic horde will make themselves known to the world, disguised as aliens pretending to be our creators.

I will post the dreams that I have been having as well as my theories, some of which may be wrong, as to what will happen in these Last Days.

Satan's Plan

Satan knows Bible prophecy like the back of his hand. How is Satan going to deceive scrupulous Bible savvy Christians who are watchful and weary of any moves towards a one world government? These Christians know that the Bible warns about a Satanic End Times kingdom and they would cause an uproar at the formation of such. Satan therefore must disarm these Christians. He must create a puppet Illuminati organization which presides over the creation of this supposed New World Order, he will create a counterfeit of all the major prophecies in Revelation, a counterfeit regathering of Israel, a counterfeit mark of the beast, a counterfeit New World Order, a counterfeit Mystery Babylon the Great etc. Then Satan, posing as Yeshua, will come to earth disguised as an alien, he will pretend to be the defeater of the New World Order. These Christians, believing that the prophecies have already been fulfilled, will look to Satan as their savior. He will then start his real New World Order, and hand out the real Mark of the Beast, most Christians, believing that Satan was already defeated will have no problem taking this mark, as they will believe it is Yeshua's symbol. Satan's great plan of deception is to make Revelation happen before it actually happens.

The truth about Satan's deceptions

1)The Mark of the Beast is really the Hexagram, not the microchip.

2)The regathering spoken of in prophecy has yet to happen. The Bible makes it clear that this happens during the tribulation after Mystery Babylon The Great is destroyed. The nation of Israel is a counterfeit.

3)Israel is Mystery Babylon the Great. The Vatican is the counterfeit Mystery Babylon the Great.

4)The Pretribulation Rapture is not Biblical. Satan may try a counterfeit here to deceive Christians who believe the rapture doctrine. Spiritual rapture perhaps, or maybe even some sort of spaceship type of rapture. (Speculation)

5)White people are the Lost Tribes of Israel, not blacks.

6)The "Illuminati" is a puppet organization who's role is that of a scapegoat. Several Satanist families will allow themselves to be sacrificed. The Rockefellers, Bush's, Rothschilds etc.

7) Aliens are demons, they are not our creators. Satan will probably use the supposed 'Reptilian' as the scapegoats in this case. He will use these to counterfeit the description of Satan as being serpent-like in the Bible. In reality, these Reptilians will just be demons playing a part. Two sides of the same coin.

8) The Bible makes no mention of a human Antichrist. Satan himself will come to earth. All human Antichrists are counterfeits.

[link to Johnthewitness.wordpress.com]

You are demon possessed and a false prophet!
Billy
User ID: 27837047
Ireland
11/15/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pray and fast for 40 days and nights
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
11/15/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
And then pray and fast for another 40
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
11/15/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh what the heck just keep praying and fasting then when you pass out and wake up maybe then you'll be in your right mind. Let me say this when those two witness are raised up it will be 2 from out of nowhere and god will put them there. In place in power a d for the world to see. It will be with an anointing like this world hasn't saw in thousands of years . They won't be after fame egos false or flashy. I believe they'll have power to speak anything but will have such a deep love for mankind that they will take a lot of ridicule even tho the world will be giving them their attention.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27838246
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I Believe I'm One Of The Witnesses Of Revelation - God Told Me I'm John The Baptist In A Series Of Dreams (SERIOUS, WILL SHOW EVIDENCE)

The only evidence you have is your dream, and funny enough it is the only evidence you cannot show!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27802110
United States
11/15/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
expanding the criteria for mental illness
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1153602
United States
11/15/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
John the baptist and the two witnesses are different people....good try though

GLP