Dease
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1505901
United States
11/27/2011 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Verichip : The Mark of the Beast
I believe the mark of the beast to be Verichip. The Verichip is a microscopic-size comptuer chip that is CURRENTLY being implanted in people across the globe, and that includes Americans. The chip is said to be used for identification purposes. Also, bars are chipping people to automatically scan them a tab for drinks. People are blindly accepting this, and seeing it as a convenience. It's so sad. The chip can be implanted into the forehead or the hand, as the Bible says. Right now it's voluntary, but will one day be required by law. Here'a video that explains everything:

Last Edited by Dease on 07/26/2012 02:11 AM
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Matthew 22: 37-39

"What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Galatians 5: 22-23
Dease  (OP)

United States
11/27/2011 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Verichip : The Mark of the Beast
Someone else posted a thread asking about the mark of the beast. I believe it to be the Verichip. The Verichip is a microscopic-size comptuer chip that is CURRENTLY being implanted in people across the globe, and that includes Americans. The chip is said to be used for identification purposes. Also, bars are chipping people to automatically scan them a tab for drinks. People are blindly accepting this, and seeing it as a convenience. It's so sad. The chip can be implanted into the forehead or the hand, as the Bible says. Right now it's voluntary, but will one day be required by law. Here'a video that explains everything:

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Dease

you nailed it, but it will be given as a trick to the massess...
 Quoting: chipg

Exactly. They will tell everyone how it makes life so much easier without having to carry around a purse/wallet. They won't have to worry about transactions anymore. They will also say it's a matter of security. I saw a pastor on TV yesterday saying "How much would we have to hate someone not to tell them the truth". He made a good point. You would have to hate someone to deny them of this information, because by accepting this mark you are a slave to the antichrist, and will be accepting him as your god. This is the ultimate act of blapshemy. Once you become his slave, and reject God, Hell will be your eternal home. Please, don't take the mark!

Last Edited by Dease on 12/03/2011 01:48 AM
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Matthew 22: 37-39

"What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Galatians 5: 22-23
ILUVCHADKROEGER

User ID: 5136937
United States
11/27/2011 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Verichip is like a starting point.

For example, all the morans who already took this chip for security/intellecual reasons are not doomed to hell in my book. They may be stupid, but i dont think the VerichipTM is the mark of the beast. It's the offspring of this technology, as well as worship of this new technology, that will be the beast described.
Dease  (OP)

United States
11/27/2011 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
no, i mean a real trick, in the form of a vaccation, a shot told it will help you. the mark hide inside...
 Quoting: chipg

Good thought. I didn't think of that, but it would make sense to camoflouge it in a vaccination. Either that, or a global crisis will be so bad people will do it in order to survive with no questions.

Dease  (OP)

United States
11/27/2011 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Verichip is like a starting point.

For example, all the morans who already took this chip for security/intellecual reasons are not doomed to hell in my book. They may be stupid, but i dont think the VerichipTM is the mark of the beast. It's the offspring of this technology, as well as worship of this new technology, that will be the beast described.
 Quoting: ILUVCHADKROEGER

So, you think it's like a pre-mark? That's possible too. While the details may be unknown, I know one thing for sure.....Verichip is evil.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5787814
United States
11/27/2011 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone else posted a thread asking about the mark of the beast. I believe it to be the Verichip. The Verichip is a microscopic-size comptuer chip that is CURRENTLY being implanted in people across the globe, and that includes Americans. The chip is said to be used for identification purposes. Also, bars are chipping people to automatically scan them a tab for drinks. People are blindly accepting this, and seeing it as a convenience. It's so sad. The chip can be implanted into the forehead or the hand, as the Bible says. Right now it's voluntary, but will one day be required by law. Here'a video that explains everything:

NOPE, its your social security number. It has also a spiritual meaning, to remove from yourself all marks of MAN in your soul.
Dease  (OP)

United States
11/27/2011 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

NOPE, its your social security number. It has also a spiritual meaning, to remove from yourself all marks of MAN in your soul.
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

When we're born, we automatically receive a SS#. It's not a voluntary decision at all. I'm wondering how judgment could be placed upon someone for that, being that it is already decided before you even leave the womb.

Dease  (OP)

United States
11/27/2011 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Nobody in Particular

When we're born, we automatically receive a SS#. It's not a voluntary decision at all. I'm wondering how judgment could be placed upon someone for that, being that it is already decided before you even leave the womb.

I think the description of the mark might be one of the most literal descriptions in Revalation. It says it will be given in the head or the hand, that we won't be able to buy/sell without it, that it will be of the number 666/name of the beast, that it will be global,and that those who don't receive it will face great persecution. There's not alot of guesswork there. Because of these reasons, I strongly feel that it's Verichip. While I can't guarantee it, I would bet my money on it. Assuming it IS Verichip, we can easily identify the antichrist, as he will be the one it magnifies.

Last Edited by Dease on 12/02/2012 01:06 AM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 774668
United States
11/27/2011 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree that it's the Verichip, most likely. I think it will be offered first as a "convenience", then will become mandatory in order to buy, sell, trade, work, get medical care, etc. I just pray that people are understanding of what is going on, and I pray that I, and everyone else, actually has the faith and strength to suffer the consequences of NOT taking this microchip. I worry about my kids, and about my very young grandchildren, all of whom are very accepting of how computers & technology have taken over our lives.
Dease  (OP)

United States
11/28/2011 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree that it's the Verichip, most likely. I think it will be offered first as a "convenience", then will become mandatory in order to buy, sell, trade, work, get medical care, etc. I just pray that people are understanding of what is going on, and I pray that I, and everyone else, actually has the faith and strength to suffer the consequences of NOT taking this microchip. I worry about my kids, and about my very young grandchildren, all of whom are very accepting of how computers & technology have taken over our lives.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 774668

I agree with you. First it will be a convenience, and it will be a gradual process to becoming globally mandatory. If it happened all of the sudden, people would be unaccepting. It will be presented in such a way that people will have gotten used to the idea. This will probably be done through ID cards to give people a "taste" so they won't freak out when it's implemented. I also pray that people understand what's going on. Many people have no clue. I know if I had not been rasied in church and had pastors explain all of this to me, I would be totally clueless as well. That's why it's our job to tell everyone we know, Even if they don't agree with us, at least we will have told them the truth. Also, as things progress, the same people who rejected us might realize we're right, and resist the mark. By telling them we are planting a seed in their heart, and it's always worth it. I will pray that your kids and grandchildren will listen to what you have to say,

Last Edited by Dease on 12/02/2012 01:07 AM

Amy_A

User ID: 1447484
United States
11/28/2011 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
When VeriChip first started trading, I purchased some shares. At the time they were giving it to pets and I thought it was a good thing. After owning it for a short period of time I decided to sell it because it just didn't feel right. Now I see the real game the evil ones are playing. I feel like many of you about this chip. The controller will be able to change the frequency and make us a slave without a thought in our heads or they can just turn us off by giving us any disease they want. Our bodies vibrate and that is what produces energy or bliss. When our vibration lowers due to bad diet, water, and air we start to decompose which then causes DIS EASE. If our vibration is high then our energy levels are high. That is my theory.

These Chips are Evil. The sad thing is many will run out and get this chip simply because they will fall for the propaganda about how great it will make our lives.

Peace to all
Amy
RivyRivs

User ID: 2320229
United States
11/28/2011 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh the things i could tell you guys...go to the thread i just posted.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5872714
United States
11/28/2011 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you unkowingly take the mark why would God smite you? It would have to be a conscious decision to choose what is right....right?
RivyRivs

United States
11/28/2011 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok the top 3 possible outcomes for the mark that I have realized so far are:

1) Micro Chip..which is implanted in either the head or hand.
2) Love/Greed for money, worship of money
3) Cell phones...specifically Iphone

Im debunking the social security number because every one is given one at birth. And the bible preaches to those who ACCEPT the mark. How could I accepted getting a SS # when i was days old...?

And Im also saying that names that you have are false as well...Jesus was Jesus, that was his birth name, and im sure my birth name is as real as his, so that makes it impossible for anyone's name to be the mark of the beast.

Now to the real shit....The micro chip, which is being wildly discussed about, is deff the fore runner in the mark race. It will be implanted in your hand or head , possible through VACCINATION (which you being a human being can reject or take it) I read some article that a Templar Knight's tomb was discovered and inside were predictions about 2012. One of them was that an Israeli scientist came up with a formula that eliminates aging thus making you live forever. To make the story short, it is used through VACCINATION and people can CHOSE to get it. Now that fact is that living forever is agreeing to never die thus making you go against Gods law of life. "The wage of sin is death". So with Millions or Billions taking it knowing they will live forever, the Government can easily slip the micro chip in it as well.

Ill talk about the money and phones later...
Dease  (OP)

United States
11/28/2011 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
When VeriChip first started trading, I purchased some shares. At the time they were giving it to pets and I thought it was a good thing. After owning it for a short period of time I decided to sell it because it just didn't feel right. Now I see the real game the evil ones are playing. I feel like many of you about this chip. The controller will be able to change the frequency and make us a slave without a thought in our heads or they can just turn us off by giving us any disease they want. Our bodies vibrate and that is what produces energy or bliss. When our vibration lowers due to bad diet, water, and air we start to decompose which then causes DIS EASE. If our vibration is high then our energy levels are high. That is my theory.

These Chips are Evil. The sad thing is many will run out and get this chip simply because they will fall for the propaganda about how great it will make our lives.

Peace to all
 Quoting: Amy_A

I think I agree with your theory about disease. The chip would give them the power to do pretty much anything they wanted. I"m glad you got rid of that stock. It may be worth alot, but it's money from the devil, and I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. People are going to run out and get it as you said. Those who dont' get it will face a great deal of persecution....maybe not at first, but eventually. I imagine it to be something like the Holocaust. This is why we must be strong in our faith. When it gets bad, we need to think to ourselves "This is only a test", because it is. If we resist the mark, and pass the test, then it won't matter what happens to us, because we'll be in Heaven with our Lord Jesus Christ.

Dease  (OP)

United States
11/28/2011 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you unkowingly take the mark why would God smite you? It would have to be a conscious decision to choose what is right....right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5872714

Beacuse of this reason, I am thinking that people WILL know what it represents. They may not have someone preaching at them about it, but I think they will know that the mark glorifies the antichrist, and the mark will be a choice to follow him. I think people will be so smitten with him though that they will blindly follow.

Last Edited by Dease on 11/28/2011 12:35 AM

ILUVCHADKROEGER

United States
11/28/2011 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
again the point is, isn't the mark going to be obvious to everyone? or only those who studied it?

im thinking it could be the verichip now, but they really can't bring that stuff out right now. before they do, they'd have to seriously sensor the free speach. What i mean is, if you say the mark of the best is verichip, they put you away.

doesnt that have to come first?
Dease  (OP)

United States
11/28/2011 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
again the point is, isn't the mark going to be obvious to everyone? or only those who studied it?

im thinking it could be the verichip now, but they really can't bring that stuff out right now. before they do, they'd have to seriously sensor the free speach. What i mean is, if you say the mark of the best is verichip, they put you away.

doesnt that have to come first?
 Quoting: ILUVCHADKROEGER

That could be very possible.

Dease  (OP)

United States
11/28/2011 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok the top 3 possible outcomes for the mark that I have realized so far are:

1) Micro Chip..which is implanted in either the head or hand.
2) Love/Greed for money, worship of money
3) Cell phones...specifically Iphone

Im debunking the social security number because every one is given one at birth. And the bible preaches to those who ACCEPT the mark. How could I accepted getting a SS # when i was days old...?

And Im also saying that names that you have are false as well...Jesus was Jesus, that was his birth name, and im sure my birth name is as real as his, so that makes it impossible for anyone's name to be the mark of the beast.

Now to the real shit....The micro chip, which is being wildly discussed about, is deff the fore runner in the mark race. It will be implanted in your hand or head , possible through VACCINATION (which you being a human being can reject or take it) I read some article that a Templar Knight's tomb was discovered and inside were predictions about 2012. One of them was that an Israeli scientist came up with a formula that eliminates aging thus making you live forever. To make the story short, it is used through VACCINATION and people can CHOSE to get it. Now that fact is that living forever is agreeing to never die thus making you go against Gods law of life. "The wage of sin is death". So with Millions or Billions taking it knowing they will live forever, the Government can easily slip the micro chip in it as well.

Ill talk about the money and phones later...
 Quoting: RivyRivs

You've made some great points. I agree about the SS#. Those are actually pre-determined sometimes before you're even born. There's no way you could willingly "accept" that. Because of this, I eliminated that possibility. The formula thing sounds pretty likely as well. If you think about it, Satan is a counterfeit god right? He tries to imitate everything God does, or at least create an illusion to us that things are of God when they're not. The antichrist is his ultimate counterfeit creation. God promises us eternal life in Heaven. So, if he wanted to imitate God, what better way than to offer his followers "eternal life"?

Dease  (OP)

United States
11/28/2011 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I'm tired. I think I'm going to call it a night. I was stunned by the amount of support that I received about Verichip. All of you are thoughtful, and articulate, and have great ideas to consider. Thank you for sharing what you know/think about it. Of course, if anyone else wants to post they can, but I just won't be posting back until tomorrow. Goodnight everyone, and God bless you.

Last Edited by Dease on 12/03/2011 01:55 AM

ILUVCHADKROEGER

United States
11/28/2011 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
heres some Karma.

gnight
Ladyarwen

User ID: 3974177
United States
11/28/2011 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Invisible Bar Code Tattoo.
The Love You Withold Is The Pain That You Carry!
Notreallyhere

User ID: 5716170
Australia
11/28/2011 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is no mark of no beast. It is the your fucking governments way of trying to control you in every way possible
Fidokrab

User ID: 1400367
United States
11/28/2011 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's an actual mark, not a computer chip. You won't be able to buy or sell without this tatoo'd mark on your wrist or forehead.

It'll make sense when it finally appears in public.
The false gospel: If you don't continually perform, you're out.

The true Gospel: Believe.
Dease  (OP)

United States
11/28/2011 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's an actual mark, not a computer chip. You won't be able to buy or sell without this tatoo'd mark on your wrist or forehead.

It'll make sense when it finally appears in public.
 Quoting: Fidokrab

Yes, I agree that it will start to make more sense to Christians as time progresses. The main key will be that you are required to have it, and use it to buy/sell. Also, as someone said earlier in this thread, I think Christians will start to identify that it's a "form of worship". They will connect it to the man it will glorify, the antichrist. I think it will soon be blatantly obvious. Here' the thing. Blasphemy always has to be a concious decision. You can't blapsheme without knowing it, because to blaspheme means to completely reject God. So, in order for this to be blasphemy you would have to know you were worhsipping the antichrist by accepting it. And I think God will make that very obvious to us. I think it will be all over TV, the news, and everything else. Even those who don't see it as denying Christ will see it as worshipping the antichrist, which in retrospect , is worshipping an idol, which is blasphemy. Also, Revalation talks about the 2 witnesses. In my opinion, I think they will be speaking against the antichrist and this mark, and telling us point blank. This doesn't include the regular people like us, who will be telling others not to accept it. So, yes, I think Christians will have plenty of warning and time to think about what it means before accepting it, and it will soon make much more sense, even to people who have not been paying attention.

Last Edited by Dease on 07/26/2012 02:11 AM

RivyRivs

United States
11/28/2011 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lets put it this way...

If i came up to you and offered you a chance to become immortal and have total immunity to all diseases on this planet, would you accept?

Now seeing how by chance there was vaccines that could eliminate aging I guarantee that millions if not billions will either buy the formula at a high price (multinational corporations) or find it anywhere they could possibly want.

The bible states that the mark is a CHOICE, and with the mark, you will have happiness and power beyond your wildest dreams, but if you don't accept the mark,you will suffer a great deal. Now, living forever, hence "immortality" is a very dire sin. As crazy as it sounds, no one is granted immortality on this earth, not even Jesus was. ("The wage for all sin is death" We all sin, so we all die, it's as simple as that). Immortality shows God that you rather spend forever on earth than in his kingdom. So, the vaccine which eliminates aging comes on the market, and available to everyone who wants it. Little do they know, that it would be extremely easy to plant any type of nano chip/mico chip inside them via vaccination without them knowing. Rather being with god and agreeing to spend eternal life with him, you just went against him and sold your soul to the government which is ran by the anti-Christ, a powerful political leader. Now that the chip is inside you, the gov't knows where you are and who you are, what you buy, sell, and trade. Now the going back to the part where you will suffer without the mark means that when this vaccine comes out, it will be for a good reason, perhaps bio terrorism, fast spreading disease, etc. The vaccine will cure you, make you last forever, and then ultimately damn you in the end.

You have a choice, accept the mark (vaccination) and avoid harm/death , and ultimately becoming damned Or... suffer through the most evil of times, and in the end join Gods grace in heaven.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1406613
Australia
11/28/2011 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lets put it this way...

If i came up to you and offered you a chance to become immortal and have total immunity to all diseases on this planet, would you accept?

Now seeing how by chance there was vaccines that could eliminate aging I guarantee that millions if not billions will either buy the formula at a high price (multinational corporations) or find it anywhere they could possibly want.

The bible states that the mark is a CHOICE, and with the mark, you will have happiness and power beyond your wildest dreams, but if you don't accept the mark,you will suffer a great deal. Now, living forever, hence "immortality" is a very dire sin. As crazy as it sounds, no one is granted immortality on this earth, not even Jesus was. ("The wage for all sin is death" We all sin, so we all die, it's as simple as that). Immortality shows God that you rather spend forever on earth than in his kingdom. So, the vaccine which eliminates aging comes on the market, and available to everyone who wants it. Little do they know, that it would be extremely easy to plant any type of nano chip/mico chip inside them via vaccination without them knowing. Rather being with god and agreeing to spend eternal life with him, you just went against him and sold your soul to the government which is ran by the anti-Christ, a powerful political leader. Now that the chip is inside you, the gov't knows where you are and who you are, what you buy, sell, and trade. Now the going back to the part where you will suffer without the mark means that when this vaccine comes out, it will be for a good reason, perhaps bio terrorism, fast spreading disease, etc. The vaccine will cure you, make you last forever, and then ultimately damn you in the end.

You have a choice, accept the mark (vaccination) and avoid harm/death , and ultimately becoming damned Or... suffer through the most evil of times, and in the end join Gods grace in heaven.
 Quoting: RivyRivs

I picture the Sales pitch "Surely you will be Like Gods"
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2011 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm really digging the "ban on mortality" In fact, before i really read about this theory, i asked a good friend of mine who is atheist what he would do if he was presented immortality on earth in exchange for his freedom, and he said "absolutely." This guy prides himself in his knowledge, too.

My asinine theory is that demons posing as aliens will come on to the scene when the world is at it's worst (plauges, famine, nuclear war/radiation)

Then these "aliens" will offer us unlimited free energy, perfect health, new pyshic powers. Basically, the alien-demon gods will eradicate some of us, and promise trans-humanism for the rest.
RivyRivs

United States
11/28/2011 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
i mean in todays world, who would want to live forever???
Dease  (OP)

United States
11/29/2011 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm really digging the "ban on mortality" In fact, before i really read about this theory, i asked a good friend of mine who is atheist what he would do if he was presented immortality on earth in exchange for his freedom, and he said "absolutely." This guy prides himself in his knowledge, too.

My asinine theory is that demons posing as aliens will come on to the scene when the world is at it's worst (plauges, famine, nuclear war/radiation)

Then these "aliens" will offer us unlimited free energy, perfect health, new pyshic powers. Basically, the alien-demon gods will eradicate some of us, and promise trans-humanism for the rest.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5136937

I'm right there with you on the possibility that aliens might be demons in disguise. I have thought it for years, and have yet to find anyone who would even consider it. There is a verse in Revalation that talks about the masses believing a "strong delusion". Could this be talking about these "aliens" which are truly demons?

Mad Matt

User ID: 6116614
United States
11/29/2011 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5136937

I'm right there with you on the possibility that aliens might be demons in disguise. I have thought it for years, and have yet to find anyone who would even consider it. There is a verse in Revalation that talks about the masses believing a "strong delusion". Could this be talking about these "aliens" which are truly demons?

Watch Ancient Aliens series on History channel. They're "prepping" everyone for aliens. Makes sense. Good thread OP. Keep the faith!
God bless.
O earth,earth,earth hear the word of the Lord. Proverbs 1:32
Rejoice not when thy enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:
Lest the Lord see it, and it displease Him, and He turn away His wrath from him. Proverbs 24:17,18

I have CDO, similar to OCD, but the letters are in their proper order, as they should be.

GLP