Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1381475
United States
11/30/2011 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Lady Gaga and Psychopathic Records involved with Lina Morgana's death
[link to www.youtube.com]

Explains it all in detail with scenes from their videos and symbolic interpretation.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2011 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Lady Gaga and Psychopathic Records involved with Lina Morgana's death
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6098110
United States
11/30/2011 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
"In fact, it is fairly well known that labels like Interscope (which GaGa is signed to) require their artists to make a pact with the Illuminati God Baphomet"

Uh, really? Sounds like a load of bullshit to me.

"Here we see GAGA getting thrown off a balcony. Morgana was said to of committed suicide by jumping off a balcony."

Actually Lina jumped or accidentally fell off the roof of a hotel where she was practicing a dancing routine. Not a balcony.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2011 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eyewitnesses saw Lina dancing on the roof beforehand. No one was up there with her..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2011 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
October 04, 2008, 4:49PM

A woman believed to be in her 20s or 30s jumped from the roof of the Staten Island Hotel in Graniteville this morning.
The woman -- whose identity is currently unknown -- was pronounced dead at Richmond University Medical Center in West Brighton, police said.
No criminality is suspected.
Shocked witnesses said the emotionally disturbed woman appeared to be dancing or exercising on the roof of the 10-story building when she suddenly jumped off the front at about 11:20 a.m.
During her descent, the woman hit part of the scaffolding that rings the building as it is undergoing a facade renovation, according to a police source.
The entrance to the 187-room hotel, located at 1415 Richmond Ave., was cordoned off with police tape as investigators examined the spot where the woman landed.
The source added that the access doors to the roof are not locked, but an interior alarm does sound when they are opened.
Police at the scene were trying match a pair of Ford keys to various cars in the parking lot, searching for the victim's vehicle. They were also trying to determine whether she was a guest at the hotel.
The hotel was hosting a coin show when the tragedy occurred.
Calls to management seeking comment were not returned.
The hotel was sold for $18.6 million in June and the will be renamed Crowne Plaza Hotel, a national franchise brand.
-Contributed by Doug Auer
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2011 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
"In fact, it is fairly well known that labels like Interscope (which GaGa is signed to) require their artists to make a pact with the Illuminati God Baphomet"

Uh, really? Sounds like a load of bullshit to me.

"Here we see GAGA getting thrown off a balcony. Morgana was said to of committed suicide by jumping off a balcony."

Actually Lina jumped or accidentally fell off the roof of a hotel where she was practicing a dancing routine. Not a balcony.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6098110

Thanks for the correction, there were a few slides in the video that got mixed up and weren't corrected. I actually knew she fell from a rooftop too, so I'll fix it.

It's a rough draft still and I need people like you to correct it, thanks.
Queen Nefretitty

User ID: 2046339
United States
11/30/2011 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, I did actually go and watch this video. I have to assume your "calabiyauasaurus" since I was the first and only one to comment on the video. You must have been waiting for someone to and when nobody did you to become proactive and post it here.

All I can say to anyone else is I wasted 12 minutes watching one assumption piled on top of another. Talk about your faulty theory! For instance:

Since Lady Gaga mentions a DJ from another label in one of her songs then she must know other people from that label and they must have in turn, decided to refer to, symbolically of course, the suicide/murder of Lina Morgana in some of their videos. Have I got this right? Are you serious? If you had just gone with the symbols Gaga uses in her own videos I might have considered your theory.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2011 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, I did actually go and watch this video. I have to assume your "calabiyauasaurus" since I was the first and only one to comment on the video. You must have been waiting for someone to and when nobody did you to become proactive and post it here.

All I can say to anyone else is I wasted 12 minutes watching one assumption piled on top of another. Talk about your faulty theory! For instance:

Since Lady Gaga mentions a DJ from another label in one of her songs then she must know other people from that label and they must have in turn, decided to refer to, symbolically of course, the suicide/murder of Lina Morgana in some of their videos. Have I got this right? Are you serious? If you had just gone with the symbols Gaga uses in her own videos I might have considered your theory.
 Quoting: Queen Nefretitty

I actually just uploaded the video and was simply posting it in places where people may be interested in it. It's okay if you personally don't believe it, but you'll notice not once did I ever accuse anyone of anything, I specifically used words like "assume" and "infer".

As per the nature of the Illuminati and the fact that nothing is ever directly said or referenced to, there's not much else one can do BUT infer. So if you're looking for some kind of breakthrough where these cult guys get caught red handed, that never has and probably never will be feasible. Your expectation is irrelevant to the nature of the occult. You have to understand their language to know what they're saying to EACHOTHER, and that's about all you can do. They communicate through artforms so that those not aware of their symbols and language can't understand them, think of it like treehouse club kids making their own language and laughing at the "losers" that can't hear them.

I, however, hold a much different perception of how this stuff works, so I am confident that my observations are leading me and others someplace important.

If you're trying to dissuade me, it just really won't work at this point. Have a nice day, though. Thanks for the criticism.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2011 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Basically, to people who know how the Illuminati does their sacrifices, this was one of the sloppiest and clearly not done by a full-initiated member. They're probably wanna-be pyramid kids who thought it would ensure their success in the industry. I am now more aware that these things aren't easily seen or understood by those who know little of the way the music industry works and their secret languages, especially the secret language in Hip Hop.

Lady Gaga's obnoxious behavior in her art has caused countless people to start studying the reality of the Illuminati, and a such she has not only blown their cover, but possibly changed the course of human history.

To conclude, only God knows the truth. And none of these people will be able to hide from their own judgment. Whether man sees their misdeeds or not is irrelevant, because man is not the judge of man.
willybubba

User ID: 6289778
United States
11/30/2011 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did you obtain permission to use clips of their copyrighted material?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2011 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you obtain permission to use clips of their copyrighted material?
 Quoting: willybubba

No, but I don't need to because it complies with "fair use", and that's beside the point. Go back to your Moriah clubhouse.

"Video makers have the right to use as much of the original work as they need to in order to put it under some kind of scrutiny. Comment and critique are at the very core of the fair use doctrine as a safeguard for freedom of expression. So long as the maker analyzes, comments on, or responds to the work itself, the means may vary. Commentary may be explicit (as might be achieved, for example, by the addition of narration) or implicit (accomplished by means of recasting or recontextualizing the original). In the case of negative commentary, the fact that the critique itself may do economic damage to the market for the quoted work (as a negative review or a scathing piece of ridicule might) is irrelevant."

Also, revisions made, old video taken down.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Link will work when it's done processing.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2011 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trial and error mofos, gotta love it.
Ryda 4 Life
User ID: 6375530
United States
12/10/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Psychopathic Records is to blame for any crime that has been done by a juvenile, teen and person in their mid twenties that doesn't fit in with the jocks, nerds, cool kids, and anyone of the "mainstream music listener" cliques.
This is total bullshit.
First off I have a Hatchetman Tattoo that I got in 1999 in support of my favorite record label. NOW If pulled over and a cop catches a glimpse of the tattoo I am arrested and labeled a "dangerous member of the juggalo gang!!!" Talk about bullshit.
There are outcasts that call themselves juggalos and most of them it’s just a fad and just because a few of them are in gangs or steal or commit crimes doesn't mean everyone who listens to Psychopathic Records artists are "Gang Members" that is outrageous.
And notice the Psychopathic Guys aren't MAINSTREAM. The mainstream record labels got these politicians in their back pockets. So an underground record label starts creating buzz because they are producing talented artists that are selling records. So the Money that is not going into the Pockets of the 5-8 MAIN music labels. So all of a sudden "these Satan Worshipers need to be stopped".
It seems funny that the artists on mainstream record labels like Slayer for instance come off like their shit don't stink but they reference Satan worshiping in all of their albums constantly. How come Hippies aren’t in the gang unit’s drug dealer/user database from the 60's and N.W.A., Eazy-E, Ice Cube, and all the other gangsta rappers are not in the Gang Database? Because of MONEY and their willingness to pay it to mainstream labels. There are 5 to 8 Mainstream labels that RUN the music industry and if you want to do music and not be a part of their money making racquet then your band will be accused of everything from Gang activity to Human Sacrifice to Satanism. Slayer puts out a CD named "SOUTH OF HEAVEN" with an upside down pentagram on the cover and nobody says shit. ICP puts out a CD called "Bang Pow Boom" and they are a Gang now! WTF???
Wake up people! It’s all about corporate greed and nothing about the music’s content. Also how come if a person commits murder and they listen to Psychopathic artists then it is the music’s fault but if they listen to any other kind of music, even Gangsta Rap that depicts doing drive bys, committing murders if someone snitches, Killing people for just about any reason imaginable and killing another artists. This “Mainstream” music is not even mentioned when they go to court for their crimes.
Also this anti juggalo campaign is actually boosting Psychopathic Records Sales!
Wake up America! Even if you hate ICP and their label you need to realize that if they (The FBI) win this one then that opens the door to censor any and all music and put you on the gang database or the drug watch database, etc... Just for being a listener!
How many of us were into the latest fads when we were of school age? Could you imagine being 40 years old and being put in a Gang Database because of a fad from when you were 15? Doesn’t this seem a little excessive to you?
It is like saying if you listen to 50 Cent then you must sell crack cocaine and be a gangster that carries and uses guns or if you listen to Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and Jimi Hendrix just to name a small few you must be a drug addict. Or if you listen to Marylin Manson you are going to arm yourself with assault rifles and go on a shooting spree at your local High School!
When I was in High School (1989-1993) the hair metal bands were popular and we were known as the "headbangers" or "grits" but does that mean I was in the "Headbanger Gang"???
This has gone too far when the FBI can pick and choose Bands and put listeners of this band in a GANG DATABASE. Do you know how this can totally destroy the music industry?
The FBI will now have the power to list ANYONE they want as a GANG, Drug Dealer, User, Armed and Dangerous Individual, Etc… just because of the music they choose to support and listen too!
So if you listen to Willie Nelson then the FBI will be able label you as a Drug Dealer and user!
If you listen to Snoop Dogg (An Admitted member, possibly former member of the Crips) then the FBI would have the power to label you as a CRIP!!!
Am I the only person that sees how this has the potential to destroy the first amendment, the music industry as we know it and label law abiding citizens as GANG MEMBERS or Drug Dealers/Users, among other serious criminals?
Doctors, Lawyers, Police Officers, Government Workers, Etc… would now be able to be put in these databases which for sure ending their careers just because they support or supported their favorite bands even as long as 30 years ago!
Don’t think about Psychopathic Records or ICP think about losing your job that you have had for 40 years because you attended Woodstock when you were 15 years old! You get it now?

This could and will open a Pandora’s Box that can never be closed. Like how pro choice people refer to Roe Vs. Wade the future of music very much could be referenced to Psychopathic Records Vs. The FBI.

I am and you should be very worried as well about the outcome of this lawsuit because the future of our constitution and music we are allowed by Big Brother to listen to hangs in the balance.

Thank you for listening, Ryda 4 Life
SevenThunders

User ID: 15851599
United States
12/10/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
There may be something to it. Not mentioned in the debunking is the fact that not only did Gaga know Lina, but they cowrote several songs together. Do these people have a conscience? A lot of these artists are awfully hostile to anything that seems righteous or is associated with Jesus or something that is good or wholesome.
With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible

GLP