Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,943 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 395,460
Pageviews Today: 628,950Threads Today: 221Posts Today: 3,150
07:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

93 Year Old WWII Vet Beaten Down By Black Man on Tram (VIDEO)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6292216
United Kingdom
12/04/2011 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 93 Year Old WWII Vet Beaten Down By Black Man on Tram (VIDEO)
I see the attacker was grinning and swaggering as he left the courtroom.

If nations started deporting criminals back to their ethnic homelands (in this case it would be Africa) that would have a great effect.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6519313

That is a reasonable course of action, common fucking sense, if you misbehave in my house i will kick you out.
ScrumpTheTexanModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 2691183
United States
12/04/2011 07:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Black "Man"???? That fucking bastard is NOT A MAN !!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6514589

clappa
I am a Christian.

Christian does not equal doormat or pushover

"I Have Sworn upon the Altar of God... Eternal Hostility against every form of Tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson, Sep. 23, 1800

MedinaD

The Election of Donald John Trump: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

For previous Newsletters, click 'Scrump's News Letters' @ [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Sir Phydeau

User ID: 5465427
United States
12/04/2011 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
6:10PM BST 22 Oct 2007

A paranoid schizophrenic who punched a 96-year-old war veteran in the face, leaving him blind in one eye, walked free from court yesterday after a judge ruled that detaining him was not in the best interests of the public.

Stephen Gordon, 44, was captured on CCTV launching a savage, unprovoked attack on defenceless Shah Chaudhury after they bumped into each other on a crowded tram in south London.

Other afternoon passengers, including children, looked on in horror as Gordon called Mr Chaudhury a "b******" and lashed out at the great-grandfather with his clenched right fist.

In a statement to Croydon Crown Court Mr Chaudhury, a British citizen, said he had been standing in the aisle of the tram because nobody would give up their seat for him.

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]
 Quoting: RTS REDUX
5a laugh
 Quoting: nuke2012

You think that part is funny? My god, I pray you get abused to hell and back when you're old and no one cares about you.

Enjoy that dying alone thing.
"When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?" — John M. Keynes
"The way to see by [blind] faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
Real men keep Torah.
Knighted into the Army of Yahuwah on 10-9-10.

Dear disaffected Democrats: Welcome to the Libertarian Party, we think you will find our social tolerance delightful. However in exchange for this, you're going to have to find a way to be ok with people keeping their guns and more of their money.

Dear disaffected Republicans: Welcome to the Libertarian Party, we think you will find our small government economic policies to your liking. However in exchange you will have to find a way to be ok with "the gays" getting married.

Snacks are on the table, help yourself. Please introduce yourself to someone on "the other side", you might be astonished just how much you actually have in common.
Amy_A

User ID: 1447484
United States
12/04/2011 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
so what , just another a black person did this or that thread , you might be suprise that white men do the samething and even worse , so take your boring racist thread and leave GLP

Someone with some logic in his brain! I agree with you. All we have is 3 shitty stills from the video no proof of anything. YOU people on GLP NEED TO KNOW WE ALL BLEED RED MOTHERFUCKERS! stop THE HATE!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1507079

hfJust another Divide and Conquer video. It happens but why do we constantly have to be shown negative BS that keeps us fighting? Maybe that is why. People are so brainwashed with Negative shit they put up blinders to anyone who acts different. Skin color is an illusion to separate us. The Elite have used the skin colors to destroy million of humans over the past three hundred years. The elite love putting out propaganda in order to keep everyone from looking at the real problem makers. We have been shown violence so often we now tape it and show others. Sometimes I feel like we live in the twilight zone or groundhog day.

Peace to all

Last Edited by Amy_A on 12/04/2011 07:55 PM
Amy
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 1312616
Spain
12/04/2011 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
so what , just another a black person did this or that thread , you might be suprise that white men do the samething and even worse , so take your boring racist thread and leave GLP

Someone with some logic in his brain! I agree with you. All we have is 3 shitty stills from the video no proof of anything. YOU people on GLP NEED TO KNOW WE ALL BLEED RED MOTHERFUCKERS! stop THE HATE!

hfJust another Divide and Conquer video. It happens but why do we constantly have to be shown negative BS that keeps us fighting? Maybe that is why. People are so brainwashed with Negative shit they put up blinders to anyone who acts different. Skin color is an illusion to separate us. The Elite have used the skin colors to destroy million of humans over the past three hundred years. The elite love putting out propaganda in order to keep everyone from looking at the real problem makers. We have been shown violence so often we now tape it and show others. Sometimes I feel like we live in the twilight zone or groundhog day.

Peace to all
 Quoting: Amy_A

Sorry to say but blacks need to get their shit together or be sent back to africa, they're not a majority anywhere but they're always the ones doing this type of shit the most.

Btw it's funny that no one would give the seat to the old man, Britain, moral cesspool.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Corona
User ID: 1427232
United States
12/04/2011 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Who gives a crap what the color is of the perps skin is? This guy is lower than the dog poop on my shoe. Scrape him off and toss him in the sewer where he belongs.
ScottFlex

User ID: 5764516
United States
12/04/2011 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
This was the top comment on YouTube:

>Black guy beating old white man

>White lady protesting blacks

Last Edited by ScottFlex on 12/04/2011 08:23 PM
"We must all hang together or surely we will all hang separately."

-Benjamin Franklin

"Anything you can't say no to is your master, whether its a common addiction or an abusive government..."

-ScottFlex
Manu-Koelbren

Spain
12/04/2011 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
This was the top comment on YouTube:

>Black guy beating old white man

>White lady protesting blacks

Quoting: ScottFlex

clappa
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6147267
United States
12/04/2011 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where is Epic Beard Man when you need him?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1480562
United States
12/04/2011 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it's time to go back to segregation.

Obviously, blacks cannot function in society as human beings.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6514589
United States
12/04/2011 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am extremely angry after reading this,and from now on I am going to paint my penis black and beat the bastard just like the old white guy until it pukes!!!!!!!!!!!
Manu-Koelbren

Spain
12/04/2011 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1480562

I'd give a choice, those who want to stay let them demonstrate they have no criminal records and show their allegiance to civilized society. Those who want to stay in white side but look like gangsta thugs obviously are lying and should be kicked out.

Good black people shouldnt suffer the consequence of their messed up peers.

Last Edited by Manu-K on 12/04/2011 08:51 PM
Banned as usual.

Morpheus

User ID: 729560
Canada
12/04/2011 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
The thread title uses the word "Black" and is therefore racis'!

scream
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6519063

Fuck you. That's not racist.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/04/2011 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'd give a choice, those who want to stay let them demonstrate they have no criminal records and show their allegiance to civilized society. Those who want to stay in white side but look like gangsta thugs obviously are lying and should be kicked out.

Good black people shouldnt suffer the consequence or their messed up peers.
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

I agree with you there..Im not about hating people, but when an entire race of people start behaving like animals, then they shouldnt be allowed in society.

Good blacks<<..hard to find anymore. They all hate whites.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6199877
Canada
12/04/2011 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Black guy beats a white guy, assault and battery,

Asian guy beats a white guy, assault and battery,

Any minority beats a white guy, assault and batter,

White guy beats any minority HATE CRIME.

Hypocrisy, it's what's for dinner.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/04/2011 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Black guy beats a white guy, assault and battery,

Asian guy beats a white guy, assault and battery,

Any minority beats a white guy, assault and batter,

White guy beats any minority HATE CRIME.

Hypocrisy, it's what's for dinner.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6199877

Ive never seen Asians misbehave..lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 357364
United States
12/04/2011 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where is Epic Beard Man when you need him?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6147267

Yeah, really! applause2
Amy_A

User ID: 1447484
United States
12/04/2011 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Peace to all

Sorry to say but blacks need to get their shit together or be sent back to africa, they're not a majority anywhere but they're always the ones doing this type of shit the most.

Btw it's funny that no one would give the seat to the old man, Britain, moral cesspool.

I agree with almost everything you say BUT why are so many negative stories thrown at us. This is a conspiracy in itself. Try finding a heart warming story on the news these days. If you do it is along the lines of a Cancer patient winning a prom or homecoming. The media will highlight the disease and not the person. It keeps negative thoughts in our mind so we stay in constant fear of whatever they are spewing. It sickens me to see humans treat each other like garbage. WE have been programmed to hate each other by the way our society is structured around material BS and colorful paper. This colorful paper has divided all of us. Look at the classes a piece of paper has created. We are all humans and that is why I feel these types of videos are shown to us in order to keep us separate.

The young punk should have been beaten down for what he did to the old man off camera. No reason to broadcast this hate all over the internet. It will create more hate.

Peace to you
Amy
mr...bojangles

User ID: 6490771
Mexico
12/04/2011 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is no such thing as old news when it comes to social studies.....

if that black man lived in china he would have gotten at least year of hard labor.....

china has no violent crime!

maybe commies ain`t so bad after all?
Beyond one's own mind there is no dazzling light to come shining in from outside to wake one up. If one recognizes one's own intrinsic State as pure from the beginning and only temporarily obscured by impurities, and if one maintains the presence of this recognition without becoming distracted, then all the impurities dissolve. This is the essence of the Path-namkhai norbu.

Why is there a legend about the descent of Christ into hell? The Teacher addressed the lower strata of the astral world, saying: &#65533;Why, by cherishing earthly thoughts, bind oneself eternally to Earth?&#65533; And many revolted in spirit and rose higher.
Thread: I shot video of the earth from my spacecraft, enjoy!
Manu-Koelbren

Spain
12/04/2011 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good black people shouldnt suffer the consequence or their messed up peers.

I agree with you there..Im not about hating people, but when an entire race of people start behaving like animals, then they shouldnt be allowed in society.

Good blacks<<..hard to find anymore. They all hate whites.

I meant the consequence OF their messed up peers, sorry for typo (guess you got it anyway)
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/04/2011 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Peace to all

I agree with almost everything you say BUT why are so many negative stories thrown at us. This is a conspiracy in itself. Try finding a heart warming story on the news these days. If you do it is along the lines of a Cancer patient winning a prom or homecoming. The media will highlight the disease and not the person. It keeps negative thoughts in our mind so we stay in constant fear of whatever they are spewing. It sickens me to see humans treat each other like garbage. WE have been programmed to hate each other by the way our society is structured around material BS and colorful paper. This colorful paper has divided all of us. Look at the classes a piece of paper has created. We are all humans and that is why I feel these types of videos are shown to us in order to keep us separate.

The young punk should have been beaten down for what he did to the old man off camera. No reason to broadcast this hate all over the internet. It will create more hate.

Peace to you

Very well said, Amy
Manu-Koelbren

Spain
12/04/2011 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Peace to all

Peace to you

The other day "youths" threw a concrete piece from a highway bridge causing internal damage to the grandma who was driving the car it hit.

The media is bad, but clearly there a problem in British society.

Last Edited by Manu-K on 12/04/2011 08:53 PM
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1306067
United States
12/04/2011 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Disgusting even if this man wasn't a veteran he is still elderly! Don't know about anyone else but there looked to be at least several people to see this and noone did anything! I hope those folks sleep well. And yes I would have intervened had my ass kicked before oh well. Unbelievableredface
 Quoting: Forward Observer

Fuck yeah, I see something like that and Im going for the ape, even if I get my ass kicked im fucking intervening.

Britain has turned into a giant cesspool, it's a place I won't step foot onto ever again.

I've actually DONE what you said you would do.

I'm in my high school parking lot during lunch, smoking a cigarette (yes, I'm so old, that they let us smoke on breaks during school back then) when I see a black dude pull in by this girl I knew. He was a college football player, a big boy.

Anyway, he gets out of his 240Z, walks over to the girl, starts yelling at her, she says something to him and he slaps her in the face. She almost fell over and was acting like her face was bleeding. That's when I noticed that the hand he slapped her with, had KEYS in it. It must of been about 4 seconds from the time of the slap, to the moment I saw the keys. Without saying a word, I ran full speed and jumped the front end of the car that he was near.

No, I didn't do any stupid Kung Fu kick, but I did land on one foot, punched him on the back part of his head, and then got thrown down/fell down.

Well, I ended up getting my ass kicked, but retained my honor, not to mention the gratitude of the girl.
mr...bojangles

User ID: 6490771
Mexico
12/04/2011 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Peace to all

Peace to you

I don`t see it that way....

let`s face it....there is little good on this planet....

it`s hellish....

and people should see it for what it is and not have illusions.....
Beyond one's own mind there is no dazzling light to come shining in from outside to wake one up. If one recognizes one's own intrinsic State as pure from the beginning and only temporarily obscured by impurities, and if one maintains the presence of this recognition without becoming distracted, then all the impurities dissolve. This is the essence of the Path-namkhai norbu.

Why is there a legend about the descent of Christ into hell? The Teacher addressed the lower strata of the astral world, saying: &#65533;Why, by cherishing earthly thoughts, bind oneself eternally to Earth?&#65533; And many revolted in spirit and rose higher.
Thread: I shot video of the earth from my spacecraft, enjoy!
Manu-Koelbren

Spain
12/04/2011 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Disgusting even if this man wasn't a veteran he is still elderly! Don't know about anyone else but there looked to be at least several people to see this and noone did anything! I hope those folks sleep well. And yes I would have intervened had my ass kicked before oh well. Unbelievableredface

Fuck yeah, I see something like that and Im going for the ape, even if I get my ass kicked im fucking intervening.

Britain has turned into a giant cesspool, it's a place I won't step foot onto ever again.

I'm in my high school parking lot during lunch, smoking a cigarette (yes, I'm so old, that they let us smoke on breaks during school back then) when I see a black dude pull in by this girl I knew. He was a college football player, a big boy.

Anyway, he gets out of his 240Z, walks over to the girl, starts yelling at her, she says something to him and he slaps her in the face. She almost fell over and was acting like her face was bleeding. That's when I noticed that the hand he slapped her with, had KEYS in it. It must of been about 4 seconds from the time of the slap, to the moment I saw the keys. Without saying a word, I ran full speed and jumped the front end of the car that he was near.

No, I didn't do any stupid Kung Fu kick, but I did land on one foot, punched him on the back part of his head, and then got thrown down/fell down.

Well, I ended up getting my ass kicked, but retained my honor, not to mention the gratitude of the girl.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1306067

I dont know if your implying im just being a big mouth, but let me tell you. Last time a couple of young german tourist were assaulted by rumanian gypsies on the metro and I threw the bastards out of the metro, they spit on me and came back with 5 or 6 more guys. I confronted them and they backed off, then security came and took them.

I am not all words, for your info. But honestly I wont intervene anymore in small pickpocketing crimes because the criminals are released a few hours after and then you see them everyday and honestly the tourists didnt even thank me.

But seeing an elderly being beaten or a girl being abused, hell yeah im intervening.
Banned as usual.

IvantZtrooth

User ID: 5656775
United States
12/04/2011 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
everyone talking about this thread being racist is a fucking retard. if hes not black, then what is he? its fine to call a white guy white, but not a black guy black? thinking that is racist in the first place. ignorance is the problem, not skin tone
Corona
User ID: 1427232
United States
12/04/2011 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are all subject to Color Coding. See things not as a race but as humans and attack from the human standpoint. Do this and those racist comments lose the wind from their sails.

We are being played and from every angle.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1306067
United States
12/04/2011 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1306067

I dont know if your implying im just being a big mouth, but let me tell you. Last time a couple of young german tourist were assaulted by rumanian gypsies on the metro and I threw the bastards out of the metro, they spit on me and came back with 5 or 6 more guys. I confronted them and they backed off, then security came and took them.

I am not all words, for your info. But honestly I wont intervene anymore in small pickpocketing crimes because the criminals are released a few hours after and then you see them everyday and honestly the tourists didnt even thank me.

But seeing an elderly being beaten or a girl being abused, hell yeah im intervening.

Hey buddy, I was in no way, implying that you were a 'big mouth'. When I read what you said, it simply reminded me of a similar scenario.

No disrespect intended.

Peace.......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4614803
United Kingdom
12/04/2011 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Absolutely disgusting. tsk tsk tsk.

peace
Bocephus

User ID: 6022745
United States
12/04/2011 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
The sad thing is that some able bodied male didn't beat the perp to a bloody pulp!
"cogito ergo sum"

GLP