Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,892 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 960,125
Pageviews Today: 1,591,893Threads Today: 639Posts Today: 10,539
04:25 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

**Main-stream media: Your congress is bought. Nothing will change until you get rid of them!!**

Hope_Full
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1517024
United States
12/05/2011 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
**Main-stream media: Your congress is bought. Nothing will change until you get rid of them!!**
Dylan Ratigan on MSNBC: Your congress is bought. We need to abandon this "bought" congress. You congress is incapable of making legislation on health care, banking trade or taxes, because if they do it, they will lose their political funding, and they won’t do it.

Tens of trillions of dollars are being extracted from the United States of America. And we're sitting here arguing about whether we should do the $4 trillion plan which kicks the can down the road or burn the place to the ground, both of which are reckless, irresponsible and STUPID.

This is not some opinion. This is a mathematical absolute.

Powerful video. And one of the most alarming videos I have ever seen.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6561628
United States
12/05/2011 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: **Main-stream media: Your congress is bought. Nothing will change until you get rid of them!!**
the tree of liberty must be refreshed
Hope_Full  (OP)

United States
12/05/2011 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: **Main-stream media: Your congress is bought. Nothing will change until you get rid of them!!**
Yes, the tree of liberty but must refreshed, but who's willing to give up *their* blood to do so?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2011 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, the tree of liberty but must refreshed, but who's willing to give up *their* blood to do so?
 Quoting: Hope_Full

be very careful what you ask for.
Sammie

User ID: 2220559
United States
12/05/2011 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
at what point will you withdrawal consent?

what is your line in the sand, so to speak?

by withdrawal, i mean stop participating in the social machine.

Is there a moral, a principal or a value you that you are willing to give everything for, including your safety and even your life?

what is that point? if there is one

withdrawalconsen

if we have any integrity. we must have something we uphold. do we hve no morals? no value? no principals?
"Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow".  ~Aesop

"Once in a dream I saw a snake swallowing its own tail, it swallowed and swallowed until it got halfway round, and there it stopped and there it stayed, it was stuffed with its own self. Some fix, that.
We only have ourselves to go on, and it’s enough…" -Charles Bukowski

"Grasping at things can only yield one of two results:
Either the thing you are grasping at disappears, or you yourself disappear.
It is only a matter of which occurs first."
-Goenka
Hope_Full  (OP)

United States
12/05/2011 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Hope_Full

be very careful what you ask for.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6561628

I'm not asking *for* anything. I'm merely posing the question. I think we're in this pickle because we're way, way, way too complacent.

Then again, who among us is ready, willing and able to stand in front on a tank and put their own life on the line?
SimonUK

User ID: 4565919
United Kingdom
12/05/2011 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
It would take a global uprising to stop WWIII and I don't think enough are awakened to be able to do this.

We are on the very cusp of change and I hope we awaken in time...
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1170013
United States
12/05/2011 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Save your breath. They're too stupid. :becksheep:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6557038
United States
12/05/2011 05:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ah but the root of the problem is the Federal reserve banking system. Point at everything else but this Ratigan.
Hope_Full  (OP)

United States
12/05/2011 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Save your breath. They're too stupid. :becksheep:
 Quoting: A Lovely Funeral

Or too comfortable. :(
Sammie

United States
12/05/2011 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
-JRR Tolkien

It's not about saving the world. It's about maintaining one's self-respect and having the integrity to stand up for your principals.

Saving the world is too great a feat. It's overwhelming and hence, no one engages. But in all actuality, we should at least retain our morality as individuals.

"Once in a dream I saw a snake swallowing its own tail, it swallowed and swallowed until it got halfway round, and there it stopped and there it stayed, it was stuffed with its own self. Some fix, that.

-Goenka
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2011 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ratigan is an MSNBC shill.
who owns MSNBC ???

GE

GE Execs and stockholders are bankers

nuff said
Sammie

United States
12/05/2011 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
It would take a global uprising to stop WWIII and I don't think enough are awakened to be able to do this.

We are on the very cusp of change and I hope we awaken in time...
 Quoting: SimonUK

but what is that change we are headed towards?

there is no awakening if we're all just sitting around waiting for something to save us

we are who we have been waiting for

individuals and individual actions

if we're waiting for a signal or for someone else to lead the way, we will always be waiting

-Goenka
DSL Connector

User ID: 5928834
United States
12/05/2011 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
The United States of America is ruined. The only to fix things is to have total destruction (a la WWIII)

Maybe the ones remaining on the other side will remember and not let things go astray the way they are now.
DSL is better than cable! :)

GLP