Breaking Away.....

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6279372
Canada
12/05/2011 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Breaking Away.....
So sick of my weekend bullshit. Got home a couple of hours ago - no cell phone, no boots, and yes.....'dude, where's my car?'

Last weekend like this for me. Tired of the ritual of my existence. Gotta change things :(
Anonymous Coward
12/05/2011 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Breaking Away.....
Not exactly sure I understand your situation...

Could you expound a little bit?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
12/05/2011 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just venting my level of stupidity. Drank way too much - don't know where my car is - got creeped out by a guy that I was dating. Drunk, heartbroken - I should not have logged in.

Sorry for my trollness
Face Palmer

User ID: 1149868
Germany
12/05/2011 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Happens to the best of us. hf
"The world will soon wake up to the reality that everyone is broke and can collect nothing from the bankrupt, who are owed unlimited amounts by the insolvent, who are attempting to make late payments on a bank holiday in the wrong country, with an unacceptable currency, against defaulted collateral, of which nobody is sure who holds title."

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

The woman who is not pursued sets up the doctrine that pursuit is offensive to her sex, and wants to make it a felony. No genuinely attractive woman has any such desire. - H.L. Mencken, In Defense Of Women
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6460837
United States
12/05/2011 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
If I may, you are lucky you even woke up. So many bad things happen to severely inebriated people. Pull yourself up, shake off the cloud of confusion. Whatever it is you are drinking to forget...forget it. My thoughts are with you. One's mind is so much more acute when you lay off the blackout drinking.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
12/05/2011 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
If I may, you are lucky you even woke up. So many bad things happen to severely inebriated people. Pull yourself up, shake off the cloud of confusion. Whatever it is you are drinking to forget...forget it. My thoughts are with you. One's mind is so much more acute when you lay off the blackout drinking.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6460837

Yes - Thank You

I know I was a dimwit
wisc_natureboy

User ID: 6571540
United States
12/05/2011 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good luck OP.

I've made plenty of mistakes, but the ones I learned from were the best. ;-`)
We all breathe the same air.
.-.. --- ...- . / .- .-.. .-..
Face Palmer

User ID: 1149868
Germany
12/05/2011 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've made plenty of mistakes
 Quoting: wisc_natureboy

I'm not finished yet! chuckle
"The world will soon wake up to the reality that everyone is broke and can collect nothing from the bankrupt, who are owed unlimited amounts by the insolvent, who are attempting to make late payments on a bank holiday in the wrong country, with an unacceptable currency, against defaulted collateral, of which nobody is sure who holds title."

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

The woman who is not pursued sets up the doctrine that pursuit is offensive to her sex, and wants to make it a felony. No genuinely attractive woman has any such desire. - H.L. Mencken, In Defense Of Women

GLP