Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,209 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 919,943
Pageviews Today: 1,533,474Threads Today: 626Posts Today: 10,934
03:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Could Betelguese be The Red Kachina? Sirus A the Blue Kachina?

deano
User ID: 6600735
New Zealand
12/05/2011 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Could Betelguese be The Red Kachina? Sirus A the Blue Kachina?
Betelgeuse has moved way left of where it should be, here in the southern hemisphere betelgeuse is at bottom orion in middle rigel at top.
KirtSpiracy

User ID: 5929478
United States
12/05/2011 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
So let me get this straight...
there may be some DOOM here?hiding
YESSSS DOOOOOOOM
how about a little conspiracy for fun please...

I'm voting for Ron Paul...enough already
I avoid getting pulled over to avoid police brutality
I've a clear understanding Obama's to blame for everything, &
every country pretty much hates us Americansslaphim

NOW BACK TO DOOOOOOOM

Thanks OP for a great Post 5*****'s for you +1 Karma

NOW FOR A REAL QUESTION.....

Does anybody else notice how these Bizarre Sudden Violent Wind Current storms keep throttling parts of the world within days of a Massive Magnetosphere collision with CME or other Gamma Space rays? Tornadoes, snow, Massive Dust storms in US, 150 Mile per hour Winds this last week in US & Europe...etc, etc.

The impacts of these "gamma rays" or other "space rays" that keep hammering away at our atmosphere creating these HUGE Aurora Borealis as those potentially toxic and environmentally changing irradiated molecules enter our living world....Any thoughts?
Opinions Are Like A$$holes,
Everybody’s Got ‘em, Some Just Really STINK!!!
Seer777  (OP)
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
12/05/2011 09:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
NOW FOR A REAL QUESTION.....

Does anybody else notice how these Bizarre Sudden Violent Wind Current storms keep throttling parts of the world within days of a Massive Magnetosphere collision with CME or other Gamma Space rays? Tornadoes, snow, Massive Dust storms in US, 150 Mile per hour Winds this last week in US & Europe...etc, etc.

The impacts of these "gamma rays" or other "space rays" that keep hammering away at our atmosphere creating these HUGE Aurora Borealis as those potentially toxic and environmentally changing irradiated molecules enter our living world....Any thoughts?
 Quoting: KirtSpiracy

It's funny you say that. Just yesterday I saw the images from that freak wind storm in California. Over turned semi trucks, trees down, massive damage.

[link to times247.com]
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Seer777  (OP)

United States
12/06/2011 12:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
all of them flickering colored lights are NOT stars.
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

I am aware of what you think NIP.

At this point in my life I am NOT ready to believe that these stars are space craft. I would need some of evidence other than your word. You have included your piece. Please don't use this thread to promote those theories.
 Quoting: Seer777

NiP doesn't have theories, Seer.
She has delusions.
 Quoting: Walkers Everywhere

NIP is a bit of a mystery to me. While her confidence is admirable, her theories and absolutes seem absolutely delusional.

However, I respect the unseen/unknown and wild theories because it was in seeking to answer these questions that I was led to a consciousnesses shift. I didn't have a being move the stars or come to me in my dreams. Instead, it took years of study, self reflection, and tireless effort and drive.

I sought to find a connection on how science and divinity work together to form the more perfect whole.

I have read a couple of NIP's threads but instead of providing evidence, she just seems to tell people what is 'going on' without bothering to back up her claims other than her word. Does this mean she is lying or delusional? Possibly. The only 'evidence' she has ever stated is that one time she saw the 'star craft' move for her and a friend." Well, I have also seen them move.

About a year ago I was sleeping in the living room at my beach house. The windows are two stories tall so at night it's like sleeping outside. I woke I the middle of the night, was watching the stars when I noticed what I thought was Venus. I watched I silent fascination as the planet appears to be "moving around" in the sky. I saw it go up, down, zigzag, sometime for what seemed like great distances.

I called to my husband that there was a UFO and to come and see. He got up, looked, then said,
"that's just Venus, it appears to move like that, I use to win bets at the bar that it wasn't plane."

I have seen this phenomena several time since and have concluded that the "movement" is an illusion based on staring at a small pinpoint of space while the rhythms of breathing and small movement from the body, causes the apparent movement of the stationary body. For me at this time, there can be no other explanation.

The point is I could be right, I could be wrong. Accepting that stars move or that they are "craft" is currently too far out of my accepted paradigm.

Last Edited by Seer777 on 12/06/2011 12:39 PM
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6642031
United States
12/06/2011 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many thanks Seer , very interesting 5 *
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6645083
New Zealand
12/06/2011 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
In my readings and research on near death experiences I came across a lady who had died. She said the symbols were a dragon and a sccorpion in her room and they were talking to her. This sounds trippy but she said that she knew that there was something happening to the earth and that she was going to live along with her husband but alot of people would die. And it was Gods plan her and her husband were to take care of orphan children. She said she does not know when this will happen and really she said is hard to believe even for her but beleives if this is Gods plan it will happen. She said she knew when the middle east started blowing up last fall that this was the beginning of the tribulation so to speak. Which confirmed for me a vision that I saw last October of the birth pains starting. She ,said she could not reveal what was to happen exactly beause God told her not to say. (I am so curious I wish she would have told but I have a good idea)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5795678

Hello,

AC or Seer, what is the significance of the scorpion in thie story of the woman's NDE?

This is important, because my child saw one on our house about 2 weeks ago, and rang up thdm ministry of agriculture and fisheries regarding this sightng. You see, we DONT have scorpions in nz!

After a lengthy interview, they said they felt my child had had a legitimate sighting. Occasionally scorpions make it onto nz via shipping containers and inports, but we live in the hills away from tauranga city, hadn't been near the port or received any overseas goods.

Did he see a physical scorpion or a vision of one, with some meaning, i am wondering.

He used insect books while discussing this with he scientist and is convinced of what he saw, as was the scientist.

I hope you people can shed some light on this. Thank you.

Now one other thing, seer -

When looing at some volcano cams, i noticed what looks like a large star in only one frame here, the 12am midnight frame on the 7th december, 12 hours ago. I have not noticed it before.

[link to www.geonet.org.nz]

Thank you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6645083
New Zealand
12/06/2011 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the volcano cam shot.

The star or whatever it is doesn't appear in any of the surrounding shots.

[link to www.geonet.org.nz]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 894264
United States
12/06/2011 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
all of them flickering colored lights are NOT stars.
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

I am aware of what you think NIP.

At this point in my life I am NOT ready to believe that these stars are space craft. I would need some of evidence other than your word. You have included your piece. Please don't use this thread to promote those theories.

NiP doesn't have theories, Seer.
She has delusions.
 Quoting: Walkers Everywhere

NIP is a bit of a mystery to me. While her confidence is admirable, her theories and absolutes seem absolutely delusional.

However, I respect the unseen/unknown and wild theories because it was in seeking to answer these questions that I was led to a consciousnesses shift. I didn't have a being move the stars or come to me in my dreams. Instead, it took years of study, self reflection, and tireless effort and drive.

I sought to find a connection on how science and divinity work together to form the more perfect whole.

I have read a couple of NIP's threads but instead of providing evidence, she just seems to tell people what is 'going on' without bothering to back up her claims other than her word. Does this mean she is lying or delusional? Possibly. The only 'evidence' she has ever stated is that one time she saw the 'star craft' move for her and a friend." Well, I have also seen them move.

About a year ago I was sleeping in the living room at my beach house. The windows are two stories tall so at night it's like sleeping outside. I woke I the middle of the night, was watching the stars when I noticed what I thought was Venus. I watched I silent fascination as the planet appears to be "moving around" in the sky. I saw it go up, down, zigzag, sometime for what seemed like great distances.

I called to my husband that there was a UFO and to come and see. He got up, looked, then said,
"that's just Venus, it appears to move like that, I use to win bets at the bar that it wasn't plane."

I have seen this phenomena several time since and have concluded that the "movement" is an illusion based on staring at a small pinpoint of space while the rhythms of breathing and small movement from the body, causes the apparent movement of the stationary body. For me at this time, there can be no other explanation.

The point is I could be right, I could be wrong. Accepting that stars move or that they are "craft" is currently too far out of my accepted paradigm.

It even has a name...

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Seer777  (OP)

User ID: 5975910
United States
12/06/2011 11:47 PM

Report Abusive Post

It even has a name...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 894264

clap

Last Edited by Seer777 on 12/06/2011 11:48 PM
~Seneca
Seer777  (OP)

United States
12/07/2011 01:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
I found this and i thought it might be interesting to add.

Earth 'to get second sun' as supernova turns night into day

By David Gardner

Last updated at 8:12 PM on 10th March 2011

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

The Earth could soon have a second sun, at least for a week or two.

The cosmic phenomenon will happen when one of the brightest stars in the night sky explodes into a supernova.

And, according to a report yesterday, the most stunning light show in the planet’s history could happen as soon as this year.

Earth will undoubtedly have a front row seat when the dying red supergiant star Betelgeuse finally blows itself into oblivion.

The explosion will be so bright that even though the star in the Orion constellation is 640 light-years away, it will still turn night into day and appear like there are two suns in the sky for a few weeks.

The only real debate is over exactly when it will happen.

Last Edited by Seer777 on 12/07/2011 02:07 AM
~Seneca
Seer777  (OP)

United States
12/07/2011 02:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
I found this on Answers.com. Not sure of the source but I thought I would include it.

When has a supernova ever hit the earth?

[link to wiki.answers.com]

If a supernova - or any star, for that matter - would have hit Earth, the Earth would have been utterly destroyed.

However, it is likely that a supernova - more precisely, SEVERAL supernovas - CREATED the Earth.

The Earth is made of heavy elements; iron, lead, uranium, gold, and heavy metals in addition to the lighter stuff like carbon, oxygen, silicon, and magnesium. The point is that the original Big Bang was composed of mostly hydrogen, a little helium, and traces of lithium; the LIGHTEST elements. So where did the metals come from? Supernova explosions are the only way that heavy elements can be created and thrown back into space.

Other supernova explosions may have been responsible for some of the mass extinctions that we see in our historical record. Several times in the past, we know that most living things on Earth all died quite suddenly. Some of these - for example, the dinosaurs - were probably caused by asteroid impacts into the Earth. But some may have been caused by the radiation from a supernova explosion.
~Seneca
HyruleRupee

User ID: 4632668
United States
12/07/2011 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been happily sitting back in the shadows, reading the exchanges here.

Thank you.

The consideration of a past Nova is intriguing, as is the posit that some message could have been transferred from a future age.

Now, a thought just came to me. When our sun sends out a CME, it is known that certain particles can reach us in minutes, while the remainder takes days.

If betelguese has already gone (super)nova, couldn't that inital process have sent visible particles our way fairly quickly, leaving the rest to be seen at speed of light? That could explain the origin of the Hopi prophesy?

Personally, I rather see both betelguese and sirius remain right where they are, for all of us to marvel at!

Threads such as this one make me wish I could contribute in a more educated manner, but, I am thankful for those of you who possess the knowledge I lack. Carry on, please...
hf
 Quoting: Esoteric Morgan

Well siad, I ditto your sentiments!cool2
"If You Don't Love Jesus, Go To Hell" ......Billy Joe Shaver
---------------------------

"I've got a fever, and the only RX is, MORE COWBELL"
HyruleRupee

User ID: 4632668
United States
12/07/2011 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been happily sitting back in the shadows, reading the exchanges here.

Thank you.

The consideration of a past Nova is intriguing, as is the posit that some message could have been transferred from a future age.

Now, a thought just came to me. When our sun sends out a CME, it is known that certain particles can reach us in minutes, while the remainder takes days.

If betelguese has already gone (super)nova, couldn't that inital process have sent visible particles our way fairly quickly, leaving the rest to be seen at speed of light? That could explain the origin of the Hopi prophesy?

Personally, I rather see both betelguese and sirius remain right where they are, for all of us to marvel at!

Threads such as this one make me wish I could contribute in a more educated manner, but, I am thankful for those of you who possess the knowledge I lack. Carry on, please...
hf
 Quoting: Esoteric Morgan

Well siad, I ditto your sentiments!cool2
 Quoting: HyruleRupee

ooops.....mispelled said....sorry, this ipad touch screen is tough to type spellon!spell
"If You Don't Love Jesus, Go To Hell" ......Billy Joe Shaver

"I've got a fever, and the only RX is, MORE COWBELL"
Seer777  (OP)

United States
12/07/2011 02:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sirius from Earth

Betelgeuse from Earth.

Last Edited by Seer777 on 12/07/2011 02:07 PM
~Seneca
Daniel's Seventieth Seven
User ID: 2041104
United States
12/07/2011 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Other supernova explosions may have been responsible for some of the mass extinctions that we see in our historical record. Several times in the past, we know that most living things on Earth all died quite suddenly.

"Sonnet suggests that a single supernova would produce two or three shock waves, an initial forward shock and a pair of reverse shocks from the initial expansion and a reflected wave from the shell boundary of a more ancient supernova." [link to abob.libs.uga.edu]

Thread: The sun is reacting to forces that can’t be seen. As requested, we will now “show” them to you and explain NIBIRU, PLANET X, and WORMWOOD.

@)
Seer777  (OP)

United States
12/07/2011 02:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sirius from Earth

Betelgeuse from Earth.

Sirius screen shot from vid.

SiriusOct13

Betelgeuse screenshot from vid.

BetelgeuseOct17
~Seneca
Seer777  (OP)

United States
12/07/2011 02:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
Other supernova explosions may have been responsible for some of the mass extinctions that we see in our historical record. Several times in the past, we know that most living things on Earth all died quite suddenly.

"Sonnet suggests that a single supernova would produce two or three shock waves, an initial forward shock and a pair of reverse shocks from the initial expansion and a reflected wave from the shell boundary of a more ancient supernova." [link to abob.libs.uga.edu]

Thread: The sun is reacting to forces that can’t be seen. As requested, we will now “show” them to you and explain NIBIRU, PLANET X, and WORMWOOD.

@)
 Quoting: Daniel's Seventieth Seven 2041104

Interesting. Thanks Daniel.

hf
~Seneca
Seer777  (OP)

United States
12/08/2011 12:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
I just found something else that is interesting to note.

I believe I have made a connection between the Great Pyramid of Giza and potential end-time events. I am attempting to get together all the information to start that thread, but for now I found a curious connection.

The Great Pyramid at Giza has air shafts. These 'air shafts' one from the kings chamber, one from the Queens chamber point at two stars respectively. The shaft from the queens chamber pointed at Sirius. The Kings chamber, Orion.

Or in other words the architects of the Great pyramid felt that Sirius and ORION were so important, they went to great lengths to cut shafts leading to their position in the sky. Remember, there were no inscriptions/paintings found in the Great Pyramid, so some believe that it's original purpose was not a tomb.

Sirius and Betelgeuse...the saga continues.
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1142096
United States
12/08/2011 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seer, could you clarify that last post. Is it Sirius and Orion the constellation or is it Sirius and Betelguese which is a part of the constellation Orion? scratching
Seer777  (OP)

United States
12/08/2011 12:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
Seer, could you clarify that last post. Is it Sirius and Orion the constellation or is it Sirius and Betelguese which is a part of the constellation Orion? scratching
 Quoting: apprentice

Well, apparently the shaft pointed to ORION's belt. Either way, the shaft is still pointing at ORION.

[link to www.crystalinks.com]

The southern shaft in the King's Chamber (45 deg, 00 min, 00 sec) pointed to the star Al Nitak (Zeta Orionis) in the constellation Orion, circa 2450 B.C.

The Orion constellation was associated with the Egyptian god Osiris.

No other star aligned with this shaft during that Epoch.

The northern shaft in the King's Chamber (32 deg, 28 min, 00 sec) pointed to the star Alpha Draconis, circa 2450 B.C.

The southern shaft in the Queen's Chamber (39 deg, 30 min, 00 sec) pointed to the star Sirius, circa 2450 B.C.

Sirius was associated with the Egyptian goddess Isis and is also part of a unique ceremony practiced by the African Dogon tribe.

The northern shaft in the Queen's Chamber (39 deg, 00 min, 00 sec) pointed to the star Ursa Minor, circa 2450 B.C.
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1142096
United States
12/08/2011 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
thumbs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6766036
United States
12/08/2011 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
kachina = spirit dancing as another
red, blue, stars associated with popular political beliefs.

one party / belief / system, masquerading as another.

Watch the news. Black and red are not the republican colors, nor is it the democrats.
Seer777  (OP)

United States
12/08/2011 01:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
kachina = spirit dancing as another
red, blue, stars associated with popular political beliefs.

one party / belief / system, masquerading as another.

Watch the news. Black and red are not the republican colors, nor is it the democrats.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6766036

The prophesy goes back much further than political party and their associated colors. But it does make sense WHY they would CHOOSE those colors.

Also, the 'dancing' I believe is alluding to the Nova or Supernova and the light and colors which will appear to all of us during the Day.

According to the prophesy,it seems Sirius may go first, then some how Betelgeuse is affected and goes supernova. However, this is just a theory I am working on.

I will not watch the news under any circumstances.

burnit
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1372987
United States
12/08/2011 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumphf
very interesting thread OP, I think there is a lot of wisdom and knowledge to sort thru here, connecting the dots redface
Fhirinne

User ID: 1063055
United Kingdom
12/08/2011 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I found this on Answers.com. Not sure of the source but I thought I would include it.

When has a supernova ever hit the earth?

[link to wiki.answers.com]

If a supernova - or any star, for that matter - would have hit Earth, the Earth would have been utterly destroyed.

However, it is likely that a supernova - more precisely, SEVERAL supernovas - CREATED the Earth.

The Earth is made of heavy elements; iron, lead, uranium, gold, and heavy metals in addition to the lighter stuff like carbon, oxygen, silicon, and magnesium. The point is that the original Big Bang was composed of mostly hydrogen, a little helium, and traces of lithium; the LIGHTEST elements. So where did the metals come from? Supernova explosions are the only way that heavy elements can be created and thrown back into space.

Other supernova explosions may have been responsible for some of the mass extinctions that we see in our historical record. Several times in the past, we know that most living things on Earth all died quite suddenly. Some of these - for example, the dinosaurs - were probably caused by asteroid impacts into the Earth. But some may have been caused by the radiation from a supernova explosion.

The Vela supernova remnant is a supernova remnant in the southern constellation Vela. Its source supernova exploded approximately 11,000-12,300 years ago (and was about 800 light years away).

I've always wondered about that one as the date they give for it sort of matches up to the end of the last ice age.
You are the CEO of your own wellness. You need to take back your health from the disease-care system
ItsYourFault

User ID: 6343235
Canada
12/12/2011 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Could Betelguese be The Red Kachina? Sirus A the Blue Kachina?

How about having a crack at these questions if you will.

I would appreciate it.

Could there be a relationship between Sirius A and Betelgeuse?

Can a binary mass transfer happen at these distances?

Could one effect the other?

Why does Betelgeuse appear to change shape and size?

Would a supernova of Betelgeuse cause problems on Earth?

Could a supernova open a wormhole?

Can supernova occur more than once?

Thanks

hf

Personally, I believe there is a 'transfer' of 'something' that exists between all stellar bodies, in some way we have not discovered yet (or maybe have?).
I am fascinated by the Flux Transfer Event.
The more we learn about the Universe, the less we know.
 Quoting: ItsYourFault

Is this the same phenomena as Mass Transfer in Binary stars?

Could a transfer of energy from Sirius A to Sirius B, or viceversa, cause a type of Nova?

Different phenomena, but similar event.

To answer your question, I don't know. It's just a theory I have lol.

To answer your question, I don't know. It's just a theory I have lol.

I am ALL ears.

hf

Brought this to the relevant thread

Flux Transfer Event
A flux transfer event (FTE) occurs when a magnetic portal opens in the Earth's magnetosphere through which high-energy particles flow from the Sun. This connection, while previously thought to be permanent, has been found to be brief and very dynamic.
Earth's magnetosphere and the Sun's magnetic field are constantly pressed against one another on the dayside of Earth. Approximately every eight minutes, these fields briefly merge, forming a temporary "portal" between the Earth and the Sun through which high-energy particles such as solar wind can flow. The portal takes the shape of a magnetic cylinder about the width of Earth. Current observations place the portal at up to 4 times the size of the earth.
Magnetic fields similar to Earth's are common throughout known space and many undergo similar flux transfer events. During its second flyby of the planet on October 6, 2008, the NASA probe MESSENGER discovered that Mercury’s magnetic field shows a magnetic reconnection rate ten times higher than Earth's. Mercury's proximity to the sun only accounts for about a third of the reconnection rate observed by MESSENGER and the cause of this discrepancy is not currently known.

So... thats FTE.
Only recently(ish) discovered, and not fully understood. I am most interested in 'similar events common throughout known space'. Do eclipses disrupt FTE's in any way? What about Mercury or Venus transits? Does solar max mean more 'transfer'? What are the particles being transfered, and what is the purpose of the event? How far does our suns FTE reach? Does it transfer with Saturn? Does it transfer with other stars?
1dunno1

Last Edited by ItsYourFault on 12/12/2011 03:29 PM
Sheeple gonna sheep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6997821
United Kingdom
12/12/2011 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
You mean this guy?

Quoting: Tuko

chuckle

One of my favorites.

hf

interesting name for a film, eh?
Mr. Happy
User ID: 1579049
United States
12/12/2011 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the hell is a red kachina?

Sorry, but I have NO IDEA what you are talking about!

homeruhh
ItsYourFault

User ID: 6343235
Canada
12/12/2011 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the hell is a red kachina?

Sorry, but I have NO IDEA what you are talking about!

homeruhh
 Quoting: Mr. Happy 1579049

Google is your friend
Sheeple gonna sheep
YETSIRAH

User ID: 8264177
Belgium
01/04/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I remember hearing something about that, was it the auroras went as far south as Texas or was it Nebraska? I turned 1/4 century on the 22nd.
 Quoting: Tiamat2012

WOW!
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

GLP