Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,487 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 253,785
Pageviews Today: 439,731Threads Today: 220Posts Today: 3,078
05:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Breaking, the sun, our Father is transforming us and the planet and we are becoming powerful co-creators.

jacksprat
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1420740
Canada
12/08/2011 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Breaking, the sun, our Father is transforming us and the planet and we are becoming powerful co-creators.
Embrace the cosmic energies of light and love of the universe.

The power of unconditional love and compassion is infinite.

The Christ consciousness is growing everyday.

we are one, as above so below.

as below, so above.

pray for peace and heaven on Earth.

Meditate on the word and vibration of Father and Mother God.

Our DNA is transforming, we are remembering

Awareness is growing.

Rejoice in the truth, universal laws. the law of one.

Walk with her, our mother God, the Cosmic mother.

Ascension, higher vibration.

There is nothing to fear.

Love has taken over.

Fly away to Mars and your underground bases, greys and dark elite,your game is up.

Let's co-create heaven on Earth and THRIVE.

Welcome the 7th Golden Age of love and light, welcome our star brothers and sisters.

5a
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6780875
United States
12/08/2011 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Breaking, the sun, our Father is transforming us and the planet and we are becoming powerful co-creators.
Keep your stupid mumbo jumbo new age shit to yourself...
Better yet why do you go and (create) a better world for us all.
Oh...I forgot,you can't create shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1306723
United States
12/08/2011 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Breaking, the sun, our Father is transforming us and the planet and we are becoming powerful co-creators.
 Quoting: Chop's

At least you created SHIT with that kind of remark... ;)

butt
jacksprat  (OP)

Canada
12/08/2011 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am everyday, goodbye old dying 3rd dimension and hello to our new world of co-creation with love and light

and by the way

I bless you in the name of our Father and Mother God of divine light and love

peace

love

light
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1707347
United States
12/08/2011 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am everyday, goodbye old dying 3rd dimension and hello to our new world of co-creation with love and light

and by the way

peace

love

light
 Quoting: jacksprat

missing your meds?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 989190
United States
12/08/2011 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The sun makes a sound, that sound makes a shape, that shape makes a ground for our souls to play on.

The sun is about to change. The sound is about to change, the shape is about to change. The rules of the play ground are about to change.

The sun makes a light. That light gives life, The life makes a home for are souls to dwell in.

The light is about to change. The life is about to change. Are lies are about to fade.

Every man will be lit up and seen and their skins will go clear.
jacksprat  (OP)

Canada
12/08/2011 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
The sun makes a sound, that sound makes a shape, that shape makes a ground for our souls to play on.

The sun is about to change. The sound is about to change, the shape is about to change. The rules of the play ground are about to change.

The sun makes a light. That light gives life, The life makes a home for are souls to dwell in.

The light is about to change. The life is about to change. Are lies are about to fade.

Every man will be lit up and seen and their skins will go clear.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 989190

bump

+ 11:11
jacksprat
jacksprat  (OP)

Canada
12/08/2011 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

and by the way

peace

love

light

missing your meds?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1707347

just mushrooms to help with the growth of Christ consciousness
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6703095
Canada
12/08/2011 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Warring has always been the apex of man's creativity. In war man cares for his brother over himself. the enemy is seen clearly as politics fall to the aft. Cost is no longer an issue and new technologies flourish. Any artist worth his salt is driven by conflict. The blood spilt and the rended bone become fertilizers for both the intellectual and material pursuits of a generation yet unborn. Thank you for the news of the Appollonian emotionless slaughter to come.
Ballin' on Welfare

User ID: 1537656
United States
12/08/2011 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
My mom told me the same thing.
LIVE YOUR LIFE
Follow God, Not a book.
God is Love, God is Light.
Love is the secret of the universe.

[link to www.gizoogle.com]

Fo all you beotches who wanna find shiznit.

Google something for me called 2 kids 1 sandbox. Very cute video!
jacksprat  (OP)

Canada
12/08/2011 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Warring has always been the apex of man's creativity. In war man cares for his brother over himself. the enemy is seen clearly as politics fall to the aft. Cost is no longer an issue and new technologies flourish. Any artist worth his salt is driven by conflict. The blood spilt and the rended bone become fertilizers for both the intellectual and material pursuits of a generation yet unborn. Thank you for the news of the Appollonian emotionless slaughter to come.
 Quoting: Dionysian Fullaflatus

what is your synopsis?

peace
jacksprat
Cerrianna

User ID: 6744110
United States
12/08/2011 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
In war nobody is right,it's just the ones that are left lie about it!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/08/2011 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

what is your synopsis?

peace

No change ever occurs in a peaceful context. Because ,by definition, change is stress. Peoples instincts only become plastic (changeable) under extreme duress. The old never willingly concedes the new. In the context of the political: War is set to mitigate forces attacking on the homefront and causing the change there.
jacksprat  (OP)

Canada
12/08/2011 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

what is your synopsis?

peace

No change ever occurs in a peaceful context. Because ,by definition, change is stress. Peoples instincts only become plastic (changeable) under extreme duress. The old never willingly concedes the new. In the context of the political: War is set to mitigate forces attacking on the homefront and causing the change there.

so what you are saying WW3 and a world earthquakes are inevitable in order to force people to wake up and embrace unity consciousness
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6768729
Germany
12/08/2011 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please shoves this NEW AGE AGENDA crap in your a$$.
jacksprat  (OP)

Canada
12/08/2011 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please shoves this NEW AGE AGENDA crap in your a$$.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6768729

I bless you with the truth

listen within your heart.

Your ego is in denial.

peace
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364770
United States
12/08/2011 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
the sun changes, the rays/energy it spits out will change, the effect those rays have on matter everyone changes... i think i get it. makes way more sense than the bible. thanks!
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
12/08/2011 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know what to believe any more tbh.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6785776
United States
12/08/2011 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why do you exist?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/08/2011 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

what is your synopsis?

peace

so what you are saying WW3 and a world earthquakes are inevitable in order to force people to wake up and embrace unity consciousness

In essence: Yes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1461764
Canada
12/08/2011 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a
grrttsgar

User ID: 6801435
United States
12/08/2011 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3867583
United States
12/09/2011 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
My mom told me the same thing.
 Quoting: Ballin' on Welfare

ONLY IF YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR AVATAR (MELANINATED SKIN). ONE MUST HAVE MELANIN IN THEIR BODY IN ORDER TO PROPERLY CONVERT THIS (THE SUN'S) TRANSFORMING ENERGY WITHOUT BEING DESTROYED. AND THIS PROCESS HAS ALREADY BEGUN...

dead3hidbhidbdead3
jacksprat  (OP)

Canada
12/09/2011 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: grrttsgar

antibs
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6848893
Romania
12/09/2011 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOOOONIIIIEEEES!!
jacksprat  (OP)

Canada
12/09/2011 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOOOONIIIIEEEES!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6848893

the truth is crazy!!!!!!!
jacksprat
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
12/09/2011 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
It sure seems to be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6640128
Mexico
12/09/2011 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Suns yo Father? is Yo Momma the Moon, Starchild?

cruise
jacksprat  (OP)

Canada
12/09/2011 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
It sure seems to be.
 Quoting: alexisj9

bump
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1360138
United States
12/09/2011 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh come on somebody needs a hug.

hugs
Missioninvisible

User ID: 6841883
United States
12/09/2011 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
awesome post. totally agree with you! I can feel energies around me much stronger its awesome! Younger people will notice it more because they were born at a time when more of their DNA will be activated (aka their epigenetic code is turning on more genes of our so-called "junk" DNA that our ancestors used to reach/attain higher levels of consciousness.

12 strand DNA=Christ consciousness
12 zodiac signs/12 tribes of dan/ 12 pairs of crainal nerves leading to the meridians with send holographic images to our DNA about what should be expressed and what should be turned off

7 chakras/7seals/7churches in Revelations all leading to a body that has transformed into a higher vibrational state.

Many disease arise from improper expression of genes due to toxic overload on the bodies meridian/mirroring DNA image system.

Keep your eyes/mind open to newer and stronger energies! People are "waking" up to the reality that we are all very connected and CAN change our future.

GLP