THE CAPSTONE of the ILLUMINATI

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7093932
Canada
12/14/2011 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE CAPSTONE of the ILLUMINATI
hey apollyon! it's wednesday morning and it also happens to be my birthday.. so how about an analysis? dec 14, 1988 sydney, ns, canada. somewhere in the 0600 hour.. maybe 0645?
p.s. big fan of your input on any thread
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7093932

..that's GMT -0400 if you need that.
Yeshua Doom

User ID: 3903200
United States
12/14/2011 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Apollo, I am very interested in what you can tell me about my chart. I was born May 5, 1983 at 10:10pm in Bozeman, MT.
The Grand Illusion

User ID: 6726880
United States
12/14/2011 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know I'm a little bit late on your thread with this, but are you still doing readings? I would much appreciate one, and your interpretation.

3/12/67 5:27 p.m.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Five-star, and thank you in advance!
 Quoting: The Grand Illusion

Hello there, You have a nice conjunction of your mercury and venus and Sun, you are smarter and more creative than two thirds of all people. You are three planet mild stellium with deep emotions.
 Quoting: APOLLYON ILLUMINATUS

Thanks, Apollo! Thank you for your time...much appreciated!
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.”

"The Law of Fives states simply that: All things happen in fives, or are divisible by or are multiples of five, or are somehow directly or indirectly appropriate to 5. The Law of Fives is never wrong."

"Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will. I sure could use a vacation from this bull-shit three ring circus sideshow of freaks."

"It's the end of the world as we know it...and I feel fine."

"There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these, infinite possibilities. As below so above and beyond I imagine, drawn outside the lines of reason. Push the envelope. Watch it bend."

"Solve et Coagula."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7063795
United States
12/14/2011 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im doing this one now..

Alexandria, VA

March 6, 1982

9:36 PM
Missioninvisible

User ID: 2157925
United States
12/14/2011 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im doing this one now..

Alexandria, VA

March 6, 1982

we meet again...ha a lot of the same interests. I love reading about the various views of the Illuminati. Media has made them out to be a cult...while (from what I understand) the true illuminati were scientists philosophers and physicists, never claiming to hate God or be a satanic type group.

Signs/symbols are showing up everywhere, in music, themes in movies, storylines and even headlines...we are our own illuminati in a way...the true original group could see God in everything in nature and they were in awe by that sheer fact alone. They knew that humanity was not evolved enough to understand and they didn't even understand it, they just wanted to expose universal laws and truths to humanity in order to help lead them to the light and truth. Until now, as the energies are increasing, man has lacked the capability to join the conscious and subconscious to have them work together towards a better world, but by the Grace of God we are waking up to some very old laws of life :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7047508
United States
12/14/2011 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey AI....How important is it to know the hour you were born?
I was 8/8/1954 but don't know when. Both my folks have long passed and my sister doen't remember.

Thanks
Moneeb0930
User ID: 15496
United States
12/14/2011 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi AI... If you are stil doing readings, can you try:

09/30/1978 9:25pm
Chicago, IL
Missioninvisible

United States
12/14/2011 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im doing this one now..

Alexandria, VA

March 6, 1982

oh and I sent you a message on the philosophers website :)
Alesiah

User ID: 7113358
United States
12/14/2011 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Really want you to look this up for me

07/31/1994

also this seems related to this and me maybe

Quoting: Chris 3165865

The date was 8/31/94 in the video..

But I wanted to bring up AGAIN, the topic of Thursday as the Holy Day... Jupiter's Day..

As I said before..JC would have died on Thursday if he were to be resurrected three days later on Sunday, the first day of the week..NOT Friday...so whoever is going to institute a new religion isn't really beginning his own religion but instead setting the story straight, concerning Greco-Romanology...and the Israelite religion.

There were some big differences between the Israelite religion and the Greco-Roman religion...However, during the Roman Empire, the two were force mixed to become one, under the new Christian ruling agents. That's why some puzzle pieces just don't neatly fit..

Thursday would be the day the Roman god was killed..and it hasn't anything to do with the Exodus story or the Hebrew Calendar..
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2011 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im doing this one now..

Alexandria, VA

March 6, 1982

For this one, Nice ! Piscean Sun. Leo Moon Combo. Youre almost a t square, but have some cradle energies, LIke combined. A balance of being focused with goals, but having time to nurture.

Your karmic goal is enlightenment in this lifetime and oneness with the divine.

In a former life you were a martyr for a cause and you were used and had all your energies and life taken from you. This lifetime you are still given the deep empathies, but given a strong moon sign to not let it happen again

I powerful feminine energy will guide you too in this lifetime
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7093932
Canada
12/14/2011 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
i hate to ask again, but this is really driving me.. and my birthday is almost over, so it can't count as a gift for much longer, haha.
12/14/1988 6:30-6:45 am. - Sydney, NS, Canada

please and thank you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7052598
United States
12/14/2011 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

07/31/1994

The aquatic triplicity refers to one who has been through and mastered all three phases of the Scorpio!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2011 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im doing this one now..

Alexandria, VA

March 6, 1982

For this one, Nice ! Piscean Sun. Leo Moon Combo. Youre almost a t square, but have some cradle energies, LIke combined. A balance of being focused with goals, but having time to nurture.

In a former life you were a martyr for a cause and you were used and had all your energies and life taken from you. This lifetime you are still given the deep empathies, but given a strong moon sign to not let it happen again

Hows it hangin AI?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2011 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
let me know if you wanna check mine out too!
Zurvan

User ID: 6649211
United States
12/15/2011 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im doing this one now..

Alexandria, VA

March 6, 1982

[link to i40.tinypic.com]

Fantastic!

I was expecting to have some kind of unknown calling revealed to me in a subtle way that I wouldn't understand at first, something that was to influence the current events in my life, but instead of that you are telling me about myself as I already am keenly aware of it.

How it actually mirrors my life at this point is kind of telling me that there might be something to the development of this system over time that gives it some degree of accuracy in foretelling the nature of men as they are individually influenced in development, concomitant with the direction of forces emanating from alignments of major bodies within the galaxy, with the point of live birth marked for reference.

Pisces ruled by Neptune:

Last Edited by Mastema on 12/15/2011 05:08 AM
“If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. ... We need not wait to see what others do.” -Mahatma Ghandi
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1185644
United States
12/15/2011 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello, Apollyon; I'm a big fan of your threads. I've been told I have a very unique chart -- one friend told me he had never seen a chart that's so squared -- and if you do have the time to check it out and interpret it for me, I'd really appreciate it. Here's my info: July 22, 1984, 6:28 p.m. Columbia, TN.
 Quoting: scatworld 1185644

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1185644

bump
AmericanHoney
User ID: 1370547
United States
12/15/2011 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning Apollo!

I hope you are coming back to look at more birth charts. Please, please, please take a look at mine. I'll keep checking back.

7/8/66
11:22 a.m.
Redondo Beach, California

Thank you in advance!
knowtruth
User ID: 2368184
United States
12/15/2011 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5151777
Australia
12/15/2011 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/15/2011 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning Apollo!

I hope you are coming back to look at more birth charts. Please, please, please take a look at mine. I'll keep checking back.

7/8/66

Thank you in advance!
 Quoting: AmericanHoney 1370547

Hello, Ill do this now. Brb..hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/15/2011 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning Apollo!

7/8/66

Thank you in advance!
 Quoting: AmericanHoney 1370547

Wow, you are a gorgeous Grand Pyramid Capstone which is the subject of my post !

And a piscean moon.

They say the Piscean Moon out of all the other moons, had the choice to go to Heaven and the other worlds, but chose willingly to come back to earth to help people.

You are a old soul ! And angelic !

Beautiful !
Missioninvisible

United States
12/15/2011 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

07/31/1994

The date was 8/31/94 in the video..

But I wanted to bring up AGAIN, the topic of Thursday as the Holy Day... Jupiter's Day..

As I said before..JC would have died on Thursday if he were to be resurrected three days later on Sunday, the first day of the week..NOT Friday...so whoever is going to institute a new religion isn't really beginning his own religion but instead setting the story straight, concerning Greco-Romanology...and the Israelite religion.

There were some big differences between the Israelite religion and the Greco-Roman religion...However, during the Roman Empire, the two were force mixed to become one, under the new Christian ruling agents. That's why some puzzle pieces just don't neatly fit..

Thursday would be the day the Roman god was killed..and it hasn't anything to do with the Exodus story or the Hebrew Calendar..
 Quoting: Alesiah

Do you have any more information on the Jupiters Day?
Missioninvisible

United States
12/15/2011 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Apollo!

I figured I would post mine on here as well!

July 16, 1986
8:39 pm
jackson, ms
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5151777
Australia
12/15/2011 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have been searching for this date Apollo.

12th April 1970 twice I have given...
 Quoting: Becks 1487331

Hello, this day was a Taurus Stellium, very gifted, but at the same time needing support and understanding, There are many support groups on the net for stelliums for their special nature ! A gifted sign !

Many thanks Apollo for the above attention, I was born in Gosport, Hampshire in the UK, would that make any difference to what you see in my chart? - rather than the assumption, that I was born in the USA ,also I was born at 3.25am UK time...

If it is the same...can you explain the Taurus Stellium and what you mean by "gifted" and what groups would you suggest I get support from.

Sorry for the 20 questions. (btw do you have a FB profile? I have some people that would be highly interested in your abilities and interests)

CHeers

Becks
 Quoting: Becks 1487331

Hey Apollo could you comment on the above plz
KnowTruth

User ID: 7198338
United States
12/15/2011 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will you still be going in order with the readings? I really want to hear what mine comes up with and my family from Colorado Springs.

Thank you my friend.
flavapor

User ID: 964647
United States
12/16/2011 12:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
I was told I had a yod but didnt know what it was, after reading your thread now I do. Could you do my chart too if you wouldnt mind and give me your opinion please.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to help me understand

9/30/62
10:31am
Oceanside NY
scriptaxi

User ID: 6799791
United States
12/16/2011 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
pretty please - do me, do me!

April 11, 1964 @ 2:50am in Maywood, CA

Oh yeah, & what they said, too, besides.

Order! Order!

*What we've got here, is a failure to communicate....

Last Edited by scriptaxi on 12/16/2011 12:32 AM
DMTHC

User ID: 6992630
Australia
12/16/2011 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Will you still be going in order with the readings? I really want to hear what mine comes up with

Thank you my friend.
 Quoting: KnowTruth

Me to, though I am eager I am happy to wait hf
Let me let you in on a little secrete of mine, as far as god goes I don't believe in your kind- I think we all god just gotter look deeper inside, that's probably what your bible means by you seek and you find.
acybersleuth
User ID: 7203376
United States
12/16/2011 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello! If you should have the time & the inclination, could I please join the "readings" queue? (Thanks so much!)
9/29/1956, Mobile, Alabama, USA; 9:50 AM
Appolonius
User ID: 2315183
United States
12/16/2011 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
April 2, 1970
Hammond, Louisiana
12:13 approximately.:peace:

GLP