AmericanHoney

User ID: 1370547
United States
12/16/2011 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE CAPSTONE of the ILLUMINATI
Hello Apollo:

Thank you very much for looking at my chart. Wow, a Grand Pyramid Capstone! That may explain a few things. What now?

Humbled!
American Honey
AmericanHoney
SiriuZ
User ID: 1500428
Netherlands
12/16/2011 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear sir APOLLYON

could you please look at mine, i have had my horoscope made and my mother said it was a capstone so i want to know if you would have the same result, if you have the time of course

12-10-1979 Kampen, the Netherlands (Holland)
0827 in the morning (AM i presume?)

People have told me so much so i'm very eager to know what you will tell me... its important to me.
Thanks in advance!

And namaste brother

SiriuZ
SiriuZ
User ID: 1500428
Netherlands
12/16/2011 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh im sorry, should be 10-12-1979
Its reversed in your country
so the 12th of oktober... sorry for the mixup
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7063795
United States
12/16/2011 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im going to get a cup of coffee and do some this morning !

brb
xen

User ID: 1344279
Australia
12/16/2011 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

brb
 Quoting: APOLLYON ILLUMINATUS

excellent!

i will post this on facebook and twitter immediately!

thank you so much

love and light

namaste

brotherhood of stooges and twot omlettes

peace
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2011 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
What am I?

November 21, 1964
19:24 PM

Rijswijk - The Hague - Netherlands

There was a thunderstorm and the electricity was out. I was born in the dark.

Thank you
 Quoting: Ixn ah 6761901

Yes, powerful ! Its because you were a t square (like a bow and arrow pointing to a target) AND a Grand Pyramid pointing to Saturn ! Ive never seen this combo before ! Its really awesome, Saturn is your planet of focus in this lifetime, It will help cap your stone. You were born in a time of darkness and will see the world enveloped in darkness again as the reaper harvests the wheat and tares, but you will lead others thru it to survival. Communication is your strong trait as well as a talent to help rebuild
Missioninvisible

User ID: 1800004
United States
12/16/2011 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
What am I?

November 21, 1964

Thank you

Yes, powerful ! Its because you were a t square (like a bow and arrow pointing to a target) AND a Grand Pyramid pointing to Saturn ! Ive never seen this combo before ! Its really awesome, Saturn is your planet of focus in this lifetime, It will help cap your stone. You were born in a time of darkness and will see the world enveloped in darkness again as the reaper harvests the wheat and tares, but you will lead others thru it to survival. Communication is your strong trait as well as a talent to help rebuild

That information about Jupiter alignment was fascinating. Is there a website where you can mess around with dates and alignments?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2011 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
June 12 1973 northgate. Seattle will you look Friend:)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 636508

Another Capstone ! wow, this must be ascension time.

Yours points to a conjunction of Saturn and the Sun, In the past you had a twin and twin energies are karmically guiding you today, The spirit of your twin, Today you look for your identity and in the past your Unique self was overshadowed, You seek to find the real "you" in this lifetime.
Brian8888

User ID: 1266851
United States
12/16/2011 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning Apollo !!
Will you please do mine. July 18, 1969
Peterborough NH 2:22 A.M.
Keep up the good work.!
YOU ARE ME
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1526444
United States
12/16/2011 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi All ! I thank all my fans !

Thank you for all your letters !

Ive been wanting to answer all personal letters, Ive received hundreds ! So Im not posting everyday.

Im trying now to catch up.

Some of you wonder what the Capstone of the Illuminati is.

Its a person with a Great Pyramid. Some people (old souls) have this in their natal chart.

Jesus of Nazareth was a Capstone and

Adam Weishaupt of the Bavarian Illuminati was a Capstone.

It means profound spiritual leadership and karmic destiny.

This is the capstone and the secret of the Illuminati.

Can be read in Matthew 21:42

Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes'?

and Psalm 118:22
The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone;

NIV.

:capstone1:

Ok, given this information. How do apply this knowledge to improve anything?
Missioninvisible

United States
12/16/2011 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
June 12 1973 northgate. Seattle will you look Friend:)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 636508

Another Capstone ! wow, this must be ascension time.

Yours points to a conjunction of Saturn and the Sun, In the past you had a twin and twin energies are karmically guiding you today, The spirit of your twin, Today you look for your identity and in the past your Unique self was overshadowed, You seek to find the real "you" in this lifetime.

Is a capstone a strong equilateral triangle in your chart? I have the Moon Jupiter and Sun in a triangle (july 16, 1986 8:39 pm Jackson, MS)...you have that chart with the Moon Jupiter and another planet in a triangle that is in blue that you have posted on other threads and it has always intrigued me...
xen

Australia
12/16/2011 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

brb

excellent!

thank you so much

love and light

namaste

peace
 Quoting: xen

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7216505
United Kingdom
12/16/2011 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi All ! I thank all my fans !

Thank you for all your letters !

Ive been wanting to answer all personal letters, Ive received hundreds ! So Im not posting everyday.

Im trying now to catch up.

Some of you wonder what the Capstone of the Illuminati is.

Its a person with a Great Pyramid. Some people (old souls) have this in their natal chart.

Jesus of Nazareth was a Capstone and

Adam Weishaupt of the Bavarian Illuminati was a Capstone.

It means profound spiritual leadership and karmic destiny.

This is the capstone and the secret of the Illuminati.

Can be read in Matthew 21:42

Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes'?

and Psalm 118:22
The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone;

NIV.

:capstone1:

Well, I know all your secrets anyway, and I'm not even a freemason or knights templar. butt

Take these common freemason paintings for example:

[link to longmontmasons.com]
[link to freemasonrywatch.org]

1) To the right of the picture, the 7 stars signify the constellation of Pleiades or the Seven sisters.
2) The crescent moon next to the 7 stars signifies a PLANETARY ECLIPSE. Astronomers commonly call this the TRANSIT METHOD when they are looking for EXO-Planets. [link to en.wikipedia.org]
3) The All seeing eye at the centre signifies our REAL sun of the alien planet we are actually from. Thats why our sun in this solar system is to the left and not considered to be that important.
4) Those pillars signify time periods since Aliens inhabited the Earth.

To sum up: Our origins are from an alien planet where the constellation of Pleiades can be used as a marker/star map to the all seeing eye, OUR REAL SUN hence the solar system and planet we are from.

Your secrets out now.

cruise

butt
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2011 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

brb

excellent!

thank you so much

love and light

namaste

peace

Thanks friend ! A omelette sounds good too !

lol

btw, did I do yours yet? Where is it? Ill read it now.hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2011 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
What am I?

November 21, 1964

Thank you

That information about Jupiter alignment was fascinating. Is there a website where you can mess around with dates and alignments?
 Quoting: Missioninvisible

Mission, Ill teach you how, Ill send you a message,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 904138
United States
12/16/2011 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you up to page 4 yet?
I was on there with this info:

July 4th, 1956, 6:36AM
Grand Rapids, MI

TIA,
Bob
Missioninvisible

United States
12/16/2011 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
What am I?

November 21, 1964

Thank you

Thanks thats awesome. I have some important dates in my head that keep coming up and I want to check some alignments but I am not educated enough to do them yet! You are so kind to help all of us newbies out :) its exciting to see people start to awaken to a reality they never dreamed of...makes everyday life so much cooler and everything seems new and fascinating, like seeing things in a different way for the first time...had some very very odd sensations this past week (you know some about the DNA theory I have) and its awesome to feel the quickening and your body changing, I had back surgery this past summer and my spine is straightening for the first time in 10 years...pretty cool healing going on :)
xen

Australia
12/16/2011 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

lol

glad you didn't take it the wrong way, no malicious intent intended :)

timing...

that'd be cool

24.06.1977 03.09am melbourne aus

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2011 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks thats awesome. I have some important dates in my head that keep coming up and I want to check some alignments but I am not educated enough to do them yet! You are so kind to help all of us newbies out :) its exciting to see people start to awaken to a reality they never dreamed of...makes everyday life so much cooler and everything seems new and fascinating, like seeing things in a different way for the first time...had some very very odd sensations this past week (you know some about the DNA theory I have) and its awesome to feel the quickening and your body changing, I had back surgery this past summer and my spine is straightening for the first time in 10 years...pretty cool healing going on :)

Carly , Its you ! Youre so lovely ! Yes, Ill send it to you via my blog, and still have to respond to your earlier message . You have so much to offer the world and Id like to equip you with every means possible to help more humanity to ascension. You have the karmic reward to heal yourself and others in this lifetime

Ill also look at the alignments to see the target date of your complete healing and what planets are assisting you in this area

-Apollo
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2011 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

lol

timing...

that'd be cool

hf

lol ! All is good Xen, I have no idea what your speaking of, lol. Im cool as a cucumber.

Ill look it up for you friend, brb
Missioninvisible

United States
12/16/2011 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Carly , Its you ! Youre so lovely ! Yes, Ill send it to you via my blog, and still have to respond to your earlier message . You have so much to offer the world and Id like to equip you with every means possible to help more humanity to ascension. You have the karmic reward to heal yourself and others in this lifetime

Ill also look at the alignments to see the target date of your complete healing and what planets are assisting you in this area

-Apollo

Thanks! I appreciate it :) I'm excited to hear more...I think I might have some cool information to offer you as well. The missioninvisble goes much deeper than the name...didn't know it when I created it at the time, but its more than I could have ever asked for, and quite overwhelming at times. I think knowing more about my chart will help me to know more about where I came from and where I'm going...have had a lot of paranormal activities (in really cool ways) around me starting in February...but Ill write you in a private message about it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2011 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

lol

timing...

that'd be cool

hf

Xen, you have a lovely cradle and were put on earth to nurture others and comfort them. You are a gentle soul, non aggressive and others are drawn to you for comfort when theyre in trouble.

In a past life you worked hard on self preservation and building up money and goods. You either owned a shop or grainery or craftsperson that others bought from to stock up their supplies. When you passed away you made a vow to seek out your soul family once again cause you made many friends in your lifetime
scatworld
User ID: 1185644
United States
12/16/2011 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello, Apollyon; I'm a big fan of your threads. I've been told I have a very unique chart -- one friend told me he had never seen a chart that's so squared -- and if you do have the time to check it out and interpret it for me, I'd really appreciate it. Here's my info: July 22, 1984, 6:28 p.m. Columbia, TN.
 Quoting: scatworld 1185644

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1185644

bump

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1444651
United States
12/16/2011 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can you do mine?
Thanks!
8/27/58
Champaign, Illinois
12:12
Alesiah

User ID: 7187585
United States
12/16/2011 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Really want you to look this up for me

07/31/1994

also this seems related to this and me maybe

Quoting: Chris 3165865

The date was 8/31/94 in the video..

But I wanted to bring up AGAIN, the topic of Thursday as the Holy Day... Jupiter's Day..

As I said before..JC would have died on Thursday if he were to be resurrected three days later on Sunday, the first day of the week..NOT Friday...so whoever is going to institute a new religion isn't really beginning his own religion but instead setting the story straight, concerning Greco-Romanology...and the Israelite religion.

There were some big differences between the Israelite religion and the Greco-Roman religion...However, during the Roman Empire, the two were force mixed to become one, under the new Christian ruling agents. That's why some puzzle pieces just don't neatly fit..

Thursday would be the day the Roman god was killed..and it hasn't anything to do with the Exodus story or the Hebrew Calendar..
 Quoting: Alesiah

Do you have any more information on the Jupiters Day?

"Jupiter Day" was the true day that JC would have been killed, if he were resurrected on Sunday......
Julius Caesar was the Priest of Jupiter..He named the month of July after himself, recall July 4th is our Independence Day..Our own nation has so many connection to Julius/Jupiter/Zeus...
Even the name Jesus looks to be a combination
of J.ew + Julius + Zeus = Jesus
Ju and J.ew are pronounced the same..
Ju-lius king of the Ju's

Then August was so named after Augustus..when he took office, after the death of Julius whom died on the Ides of March..
Cetus Zodiac date is March 14 on the eve of Julius death, Ides of March..the great fish was waiting to devour Caesar per say....LOL.

Just so many odd connections, like the dollar bill...Under ONE god...the dollar bill represents ONE..

Annuit cœptis and the other motto on the reverse of the Great Seal, Novus ordo seclorum, can both be traced to lines by the Roman poet Virgil. Annuit cœptis comes from the Aeneid, book IX, line 625, which reads, Jupiter omnipotens, audacibus annue cœptis.[10] It is a prayer by Ascanius, the son of the hero of the story, Aeneas, which translates to, "Jupiter Almighty, favour [my] bold undertakings.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

I have a feeling that Rome and the RCC did a switch-a-rooo concerning the Hebrew King with their own King and customs..
Christians have been deceived into worshiping a "Roman god" instead of the Hebrew's L-rd.

I think this needs more research..

Last Edited by Alesiah on 12/16/2011 11:37 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1444651
United States
12/16/2011 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can you do mine?
Thanks!
8/27/58
Champaign, Illinois
12:12
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1444651

12:12a.m.
xen

Australia
12/16/2011 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Xen, you have a lovely cradle and were put on earth to nurture others and comfort them. You are a gentle soul, non aggressive and others are drawn to you for comfort when theyre in trouble.

In a past life you worked hard on self preservation and building up money and goods. You either owned a shop or grainery or craftsperson that others bought from to stock up their supplies. When you passed away you made a vow to seek out your soul family once again cause you made many friends in your lifetime

thank you Apollyon Illuminatus

red_heart
3°Degree

User ID: 1547660
Netherlands
12/16/2011 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello, Apollyon; I'm a big fan of your threads. I've been told I have a very unique chart -- one friend told me he had never seen a chart that's so squared -- and if you do have the time to check it out and interpret it for me, I'd really appreciate it. Here's my info: July 22, 1984, 6:28 p.m. Columbia, TN.

bump

bump

bump

Patience is a virtue my friendhf
Give AI a break from time to time haha
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
scatworld
User ID: 1185644
United States
12/16/2011 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I only bump once a day
Geolobo

User ID: 2244164
United States