Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE CAPSTONE of the ILLUMINATI
Hi Apollo,

When you have the time

June 8th 1957 2:34pm

Grand Rapids MI

I info posted a few pages back,

Thanks
Farewell American Samoa, the "last stop of today and just a stones throw from tomorrow"and with that said and done I stood up, standing at the end of the day and walked boldly onward into tomorrow and to the given day of rest.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1593084
United States
01/08/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Friend, you are a awesome and beautiful Capricorn 5 planet Stellium. Even though you are Sun in Aquarius, Capricorn traits holds much influence in your life.

You will grow younger in heart as you get older. Capricorns pride themselves on achievement but have a light hearted look at life and a youthful heart as the years pass

Moon in pisces is a very old soul. You had the chance to go to heaven in your souls incarnation but chose to come back to earth to help others. Piscean moons are sensitive, spritiual and gentle.
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINATI

Many thanks Apollo!

Hopefully I figure out exactly what I am to accomplish here soon hf
flavapor

User ID: 964647
United States
01/08/2012 08:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sept 30 1962
10:31am
Oceanside NY

I posted a few weeks ago but it seemed the thread died. I would love to hear your views.

Also I was told there were yods, I would like to know if thats true, and what they are.

TY in advance.
 Quoting: flavapor

Hi Flavapor ! Youre a beautiful Sun and Libran NEW MOON ! As a new moon child. You are the seed about to emerge from earth. You will create lasting impact with a new thought or idea in your lifetime and a partnership of yours will be memorized for years to come. You came to earth to tell another story and this story will be something you discover in partnership.

In a former life you lived in beauty and trinkets and had a beautiful home. In this life youll reach beyond that in loves passion.

Find something, like a bracelet with the NEW MOON logo. like in the Twilight series, cause that is your soul. The New Moon.
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINATI

Thank you. You make things to come sound wonderful and exciting! What about the yod thing, and what are they exactly?
Darkslight22

User ID: 8566725
United States
01/09/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Apollo I have posted twice now, once on page 10 and once on page 14. I was really hopping you could tell me mine. 10/22/1986 Anchorage, Alaska USA 11:30PM. I know you try your best to answer all of the replies and this thread might last longer than you'd like but I really need to know.
Chris
User ID: 14988730
United States
03/19/2013 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14988730
United States
03/19/2013 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
anonymous guest
User ID: 36823240
United States
03/24/2013 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
please help

04/21/1986
Hong Kong, Hong Kong

unsure of time, no access to birth certificate ..have always assumed it happened around 10 in the morning....could be wrong
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18257063
United States
04/28/2013 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38976845
United States
04/28/2013 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Adding to the growing hype is another strange twist involving the 'prophecies' made by American Psychic Edgar Cayce also known as the 'Sleeping Prophet'. Cayce, who died in 1945, foretold the placing of a gilded capstone on the Great Pyramid which, according to him, would act as a 'symbol' for the rediscovery of the legendary 'Hall of Records of Atlantis' under the Sphinx and the second coming of Christ:
[link to www.theforbiddenknowledge.com]
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
04/28/2013 03:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
I see Apollo deleted his account.

I had wondered.

scales
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
CJStryker

User ID: 38331431
United States
06/10/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Nostradamus Century 1: Quatrain 50
From the water trinity will be born,
One who will make Thursday as his holiday.
His renown, praise, rule, and power increase,
By land and sea to the East by storm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14464441
United States
10/20/2013 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow I was just looking and

[link to alabe.com]

Almost a star of david?
 Quoting: Chris 3165865

Chris, this caught my eye, and wow ! Gorgeous chart ! You are close to ascension!

Yes you are, If theres a official asteroid body in Aries, you will be,

Stunning !

Time for you to think of the Alchemical marriage. As Above. So Below.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5787151

lol

you lot who have been listening to what the majority have been spewing forth, have clearly been taken in by such

and will all be quite astonished to find that none of that which you've been given, or shared with another, is correct. for the most part, very little.

as for the illuminati they are hardly "illumined" however they like to think they are and they even like it better still if they can convince you that they are, ahem

as for "ascension" it isn't in your future. the only ascension you will be versed in (promised) will be coming from the antichrist and he is only here to confuse you and cause you to FAIL to overcome. overcome equals ascension I suppose, altho the ideology of simply ascending suddenly is unqualified and nothing is unqualified about spiritual rewards or progress, honor, power, or glory therefrom

all are earned, not just stumbled into or born into by virtue of ones astrological charts. lol that's just childish wishful thinking and you will come to know these things soon when the world as you know it is dressed down from the inside out in a public fashion upon the world stage

but then, you will find most everything within this world is upside down and backwards, which is why we're coming to tear it down, nor to build it up or slap some fresh paint on it...

one never starts to build on a bad foundation, that's just wasted time and effort, bad form to boot. besides, the bad builders need to be taught a lesson and watching all their handiwork be turned to naught is just what the doctor ordered in their regard

as for the capstone that the builders rejected, they have accomplished that same thing twice to date... actually

the first time was when Christ was rejected...

He is the Rock and the cornerstone whose foundation will be a sure one, an everlasting one throughout eternity as will come into being with the onset of the upcoming Millennium Age, when this Age has been thoroughly threshed and winnowed

and otherwise laid to rest.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/20/2013 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

It's usually translated as 'cornerstone' or can be 'foundation stone'. these are very different things to a 'capstone', they mean base, foundation, not top. The only bible which translates it as 'capstone' is the NIV which is Murdoch (ie satan) owned.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6788848

Shhhh.....

Its fundies like you that cry over small details. Abraham came out of Egypt, did he not?

Its a capstone !

Cornerstone in many translations, But were capping our stone and nothing you are going to do about it.

And no, we are not Satanists.

dance

lol

"you" aren't going to be doing much of anything except sitting down and shutting up...

bless your heart for assuming otherwise however

aren't you cute
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
10/20/2013 02:07 AM

Report Abusive Post
Cheers Apollo.

Hope you are well..

I have wondered if you knew when you deleted your account that all your images disappeared as well.

You had some really great ones.

^Threads as well...

I hope you know.

Mooncap
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/20/2013 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

It's usually translated as 'cornerstone' or can be 'foundation stone'. these are very different things to a 'capstone', they mean base, foundation, not top. The only bible which translates it as 'capstone' is the NIV which is Murdoch (ie satan) owned.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6788848

Shhhh.....

Its fundies like you that cry over small details. Abraham came out of Egypt, did he not?

Its a capstone !

Cornerstone in many translations, But were capping our stone and nothing you are going to do about it.

And no, we are not Satanists.

dance

point being nobody is referring to a pyramid here

save for those who didn't receive an actual program

hence haven't a clue what the itinerary will in fact be

what is going to be built is in fact the Temple

the Millennial Temple

and not with brick and mortar

that was for this lowest possible estate of humankind

during the Millennium things will be entirely different than that which they've been in this present Age

the time of flesh is nigh to passing into the rear view

and it will not be revisted again in future tense

ever
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/20/2013 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
:grizzy: Whatever the "capstone of the Illuminati" is it will be crushed into nothingness, along with all who put their faith in Satanic lies.

Mat 21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
 Quoting: Judethz

the real and actual "cornerstone" is Jesus Christ

he is the stone they rejected

now it's their turn it seems

; )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28925390
United States
07/28/2014 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post