User ID: 21622140
United States
09/17/2012 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Iraq an economic Study
I like this website: [link to www.dinarguru.com]

9-16-2012 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3

Shabibi has signed off on the year end report that recently stated that they have a total of 76 trillion dollars in reserves now. Just a little over a year ago it was at 56 trillion. Their numbers are just climbing astronomically in their reserves. That is definitely in our favor! A brigadier general sent me a notice that October 1st has been the target date every year since 2008 but never before have things lined up for the RV as they have this year. HCL and Article 140 have been on the addenda twice in the last week and it has been reported that it was completed and implemented today [Saturday]. I was told that the earliest it could be implemented would be this coming Tuesday. [post 1 of 2...stay tuned]

9-16-2012 Intel Guru Bluwolf

ALL THINGS ARE BEING TAKEN CARE OF AS WE SPEAK AND THE OUTCOME WILL BE OVERWHELMING TO ALL IN THIS INVESTMENT.

Read more: [link to www.dinarguru.com]
Who is John Galt?
seeker2  (OP)

User ID: 23935629
Thailand
09/17/2012 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey I'm really, really, ready to be overwhelmed. sk
calin

User ID: 14023715
United States
09/17/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am just observing as the parade of events go by. Soon I hope to join it! haha
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
THE SECOND AGREEMENT: "Don't take anything personally. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
ReVbo™

User ID: 16860056
United States
09/17/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
More on the HCL front. Maybe done tomorrow!

[link to www.ikhnews.com]

Baghdad (news) .. revealed member of a coalition of state law MP / National Alliance / Jinan Albraism, for a meeting on Tuesday between the oil minister and the Ministry of Natural Resources in the region to resolve the oil and gas law, expected to be resolved outstanding differences between the federal government and the provincial government .
said Albraism in a statement (of the Agency news):
John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
ReVbo™

United States
09/17/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to almasar.tv]

Expected to return President Jalal Talabani to Sulaymaniyah on Monday after a trip therapeutic in Germany stretching from the seventeenth of June.
announced Abdullah Haji Saeed adviser to President Jalal Talabani for Commercial Affairs that Talabani will meet on his return with parliamentarians and officials in the Kurdistan region and then with other Iraqi political parties.
added that Talabani will meet with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in Sulaymaniyah and will be the beginning to prepare for the national meeting.

seeker2  (OP)

User ID: 23935629
Thailand
09/17/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hate to say this as I do not like to prognosticate, but I think we're almost there. 10 year plan is up, the info they put out last year at this time said they would do it now or shortly here after. All the problems seem to be getting resolved. Looks like chapter 7 is all that's left and perhaps that is the carrot the world is holding to ensure they do RV and don't cross things up. Soon Come. Go RV sk
ReVbo™

User ID: 23902390
United States
09/17/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hate to say this as I do not like to prognosticate, but I think we're almost there. 10 year plan is up, the info they put out last year at this time said they would do it now or shortly here after. All the problems seem to be getting resolved. Looks like chapter 7 is all that's left and perhaps that is the carrot the world is holding to ensure they do RV and don't cross things up. Soon Come. Go RV sk
 Quoting: seeker2

I think you're right, sk. It's nice to see someone with more historical perspective say it. Wish I wasn't sick today. I'd bouncing off walls at all this news. The fat man is back, btw. Time to finish this, Talibani.

9-17-2012 Talabani Returns: President Talabani arrives to Sulaymaniyah from Germany after completing his treatment. Talabani arrived in the city of Sulaimaniya today evening from Berlin by private jet. The President Jalal Talabani spent several months in a hospital in Germany after being held last June knee surgery, according to official data. The first leg of President Talabani will be the city of Sulaymaniyah in the Kurdistan region, where he will meet with Kurdish deputies and officials of the region and then with the Iraqi political parties.

Read more: [link to dinarvets.com]

ReVbo™

United States
09/18/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Listening to Kap and Enorrste's call, and they kind of tied it all together. We've seen three big pieces of information come out over the last 3-4 days that, I think, tells us where we are going with this thing.

1. Sorry, I can't find the article, but they read an article about a signing that took place on Sunday that creates this "facilitator" that I mentioned a while back. The facilitator is the market maker for the dinar once it goes international. Speculation is that this will be some kind of offshoot of DinarTrade, or a new organization created by the DinarTrade people.

2. The article I posted a couple day ago confirms that it will be a free float along with a few other Arab countries in what's referred to as a "floating orbit of exchange." This is most likely a precursor to the common GCC currency that has been talked about for years.

3. The big article that stated Iraq will become "a bank" to rescue the bankrupt economies of the US and EU. The point being, this is confirmation that the speculation that Iraq was going to be used to blow the global economic bubble up one more time was correct.

So, it looks like something is going to pop in the very near future, because the market is going to frontrun this news that a contract has been signed to float the dinar internationally, and I would imagine speculation is at the highest it's ever been, considering all the above great news, and the conjunction of Talabani being back in Iraq, ostensibly to finalize power-sharing, Erbil, HCL, etc. and Maliki being in New York to finalize Iraq's removal from Ch7.

Last Edited by Revbo™ on 09/18/2012 11:03 AM

Renegade (Me too)

United States
09/18/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Listening to Kap and Enorrste's call, and they kind of tied it all together. We've seen three big pieces of information come out over the last 3-4 days that, I think, tells us where we are going with this thing.

1. Sorry, I can't find the article, but they read an article about a signing that took place on Sunday that creates this "facilitator" that I mentioned a while back. The facilitator is the market maker for the dinar once it goes international. Speculation is that this will be some kind of offshoot of DinarTrade, or a new organization created by the DinarTrade people.

2. The article I posted a couple day ago confirms that it will be a free float along with a few other Arab countries in what's referred to as a "floating orbit of exchange." This is most likely a precursor to the common GCC currency that has been talked about for years.

3. The big article that stated Iraq will become "a bank" to rescue the bankrupt economies of the US and EU. The point being, this is confirmation that the speculation that Iraq was going to be used to blow the global economic bubble up one more time was correct.

So, it looks like something is going to pop in the very near future, because the market is going to frontrun this news that a contract has been signed to float the dinar internationally, and I would imagine speculation is at the highest it's ever been, considering all the above great news, and the conjunction of Talabani being back in Iraq, ostensibly to finalize power-sharing, Erbil, HCL, etc. and Maliki being in New York to finalize Iraq's removal from Ch7.
 Quoting: ReVbo™

I love it when this thread pops up. Keep the good news coming.
Who is John Galt?
ReVbo™

United States
09/18/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.burathanews.com]

Revealed MP / National Alliance / Jinan Albraism, for a meeting to be held on Tuesday between the oil minister and the Ministry of Natural Resources in the region to resolve the oil and gas law, expected to be resolve outstanding differences between the federal government and the provincial government.

ReVbo™

User ID: 24012503
United States
09/18/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a

Three presidencies held a meeting to discuss the political situation in Iraq

Link:
[link to translate.goo...ort%3D1&act=url]

MP for the coalition of state law on Alfalh, Tuesday, that the three presidencies will meet tomorrow in Sulaymaniyah, emphasizing that they will discuss setting up a mechanism for the management of the disputed areas, and the possibility of the formation of the politicians Supreme headed by Iyad Allawi, as well as resolving the security ministries, and to pass a law of oil and gas.
And The Alfalh said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", presidents, ministers and parliament will meet tomorrow in Sulaimaniya to discuss a number of issues, such as national meeting which will be held during the coming period.
And added Alfalh that the conferees will discuss setting up a mechanism for the management of the disputed areas, and the possibility of the formation of the Supreme Council policies headed by Iyad Allawi, as well as the resolution of the security ministries, and pass the law of oil and gas.

Last Edited by Revbo™ on 09/18/2012 05:54 PM

calin

User ID: 1350324
United States
09/18/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a

Link:

MP for the coalition of state law on Alfalh, Tuesday, that the three presidencies will meet tomorrow in Sulaymaniyah, emphasizing that they will discuss setting up a mechanism for the management of the disputed areas, and the possibility of the formation of the politicians Supreme headed by Iyad Allawi, as well as resolving the security ministries, and to pass a law of oil and gas.
And The Alfalh said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", presidents, ministers and parliament will meet tomorrow in Sulaimaniya to discuss a number of issues, such as national meeting which will be held during the coming period.
And added Alfalh that the conferees will discuss setting up a mechanism for the management of the disputed areas, and the possibility of the formation of the Supreme Council policies headed by Iyad Allawi, as well as the resolution of the security ministries, and pass the law of oil and gas.

They better pass the law!

Almost sounds like more meetings and stalled actions to me!
THE SECOND AGREEMENT: "Don't take anything personally. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
calin

United States
09/18/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you see this Seeker?

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Self-Proclaimed “President” of Sovereign Citizen Group Indicted for Tax Crimes

[link to www.justice.gov]
calin

United States
09/18/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jawad Albzona: UN will intervene to bring the views between Baghdad and Erbil

Munsoned

User ID: 12619780
United States
09/18/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been noticing a lot of brand new $1 dollar bills lately, crisp, new, perfect and every time I look at the date and it's always a 2009 note. It was making me wonder why I haven't seen any new 2011 0r 20012 bills.

Maybe they did melt everything down.

Have any of you seen a bill newer than 2009?
Freedom requires breathing room, the Constitution presupposes that there will be some crazies among us so that the rest of us can enjoy freedom. - Judge Andrew Napolitano

A huge shit cloud is coming!
calin

United States
09/18/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been noticing a lot of brand new $1 dollar bills lately, crisp, new, perfect and every time I look at the date and it's always a 2009 note. It was making me wonder why I haven't seen any new 2011 0r 20012 bills.

Maybe they did melt everything down.

Have any of you seen a bill newer than 2009?
 Quoting: Munsoned

Haven't looked. But I do notice new crisp ones. I will make a point and look at the dates.
ReVbo™

User ID: 24012503
United States
09/18/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a

Link:

Quoting: calin

Hey, at least they're talking. The 3 presidencies are Talabani, Maliki, and Allawi, if I'm not mistaken. I can't remember a time the three of them got together.

Edit: I was mistaken. The third president is Najafi, not Allawi.

Last Edited by Revbo™ on 09/19/2012 09:56 AM

calin

United States
09/18/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a

Link:

Hey, at least they're talking. The 3 presidencies are Talabani, Maliki, and Allawi, if I'm not mistaken. I can't remember a time the three of them got together.

.....presidents, ministers and parliament...

And what are the chances of that many people agreeing on anything??!!
ReVbo™

User ID: 24057455
United States
09/19/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
ana

Talabani told al-Maliki: National Meeting end of next week

Posted 19/09/2012 09:57 PM

Sulaymaniyah - "arenas of Liberation"
science "arenas of liberation" of source facilities to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki during a meeting with President Jalal Talabani on Wednesday that the latter told al-Maliki that the national meeting relying upon to resolve the political crisis in the country will be the end of next week.

calin

User ID: 14023715
United States
09/20/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whatcha thinin' ReVbo?
Renegade (Me too)

United States
09/20/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Today is the 20th. Where is our RV?
Who is John Galt?
seeker2  (OP)

User ID: 24100973
Thailand
09/20/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was thinking more along the line of the 27th. But I'm no prophet. Just the impression i got from whats been put out. Yesterday, was late as far as I'm concerned. So lets get ur done. sk
ReVbo™

User ID: 21257471
United States
09/20/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whatcha thinin' ReVbo?

I guess it depends on this National Meeting that's supposed to happen next week. I don't see Shabibi pulling any triggers with the politics so close to being worked out. I guess we just wait and see if it actually happens next week.

I got into a semi fight at DV over that last night. I expect people to be obnoxious jerks here. It's part of what makes GLP what it is. I just don't understand why people want to be like that over there, though. It seems to me, if you're that down on this thing, just forget about it, man.

Renegade (Me too)

United States
09/20/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whatcha thinin' ReVbo?

I guess it depends on this National Meeting that's supposed to happen next week. I don't see Shabibi pulling any triggers with the politics so close to being worked out. I guess we just wait and see if it actually happens next week.

I got into a semi fight at DV over that last night. I expect people to be obnoxious jerks here. It's part of what makes GLP what it is. I just don't understand why people want to be like that over there, though. It seems to me, if you're that down on this thing, just forget about it, man.

I'm losing faith ... dcomp
Who is John Galt?
ReVbo™

United States
09/20/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whatcha thinin' ReVbo?

I'm losing faith ... dcomp
 Quoting: Renegade (Me too)

I sing this to my daughter when she gets like that (and when I get like that, too. Hey, I'm here a lot, which means I worry A LOT). It's kinda become our song these last couple years. Relax. Everything little thing's gonna be alright.

Last Edited by Revbo™ on 09/20/2012 11:38 AM

ReVbo™

United States
09/20/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm just gonna let Carello speak for me here. She's better at it, anyway...

"I like to think that the National Meeting will be their coming out party. The issues you mentioned above will be settled and they will make an announcement to that effect. I do not believe that the National Meeting will be a meeting where discussions of these issues takes place - the issues will be settled. There is no executive that would enter into an arena such as this that would not be in control of it, know exactly how it was going to transpire, and the be the director of the message.

That being said, 6-7 months ago, Iraq was not ready come out. If you look at the sequence of events, you can see where the pressure started from the US, things started to turn around, Maliki is now in a box IMO, and events are moving quickly now.

I will go out on a limb and say that I think that October 1 is the date they are headed towards, both the GOI and CBI."

calin

United States
09/20/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whatcha thinin' ReVbo?

We love you over here ReVbo! You can say anything you want!

No worries! People are stressed out these days.
ReVbo™

United States
09/20/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whatcha thinin' ReVbo?

Thanks, and I know what you mean. That's why I try to keep this so positive, even if I'm negative about pretty much everything else going on in the world. Yeah, I'm probably overly optimistic, but I know, if this thing doesn't go down, this world has, at most, 3-6 months before utter chaos. This might not even be enough to stop it from happening, and even if it does, it's only temporary. I look at RV as our escape hatch. I've got other preparations made, of course (I am a GLPer, after all), but we're heading for some dark times. Might as well grab a little sunshine where we can find it.

Last Edited by Revbo™ on 09/20/2012 12:22 PM

calin

United States
09/20/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whatcha thinin' ReVbo?

Thanks, and I know what you mean. That's why I try to keep this so positive, even if I'm negative about pretty much everything else going on in the world. Yeah, I'm probably overly optimistic, but I know, if this thing doesn't go down, this world has, at most, 3-6 months before utter chaos. This might not even be enough to stop it from happening, and even if it does, it's only temporary. I look at RV as our escape hatch. I've got other preparations made, of course (I am a GLPer, after all), but we're heading for some dark times. Might as well grab a little sunshine where we can find it.

thumbs
calin

United States
09/20/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
IRAQ

Prime minister Nouri al-Maliki condemned the U.S.-produced film and the French weekly's cartoons as offensive to Muslims and called on Shiites and Sunnis to unite in defense of Islamic values. Speaking in the Shiite holy city of Najaf in southern Iraq, al-Maliki said "all Muslims should shoulder responsibility of defending Islam."

"Defending Islam is the responsibility of all Muslims, not a particular sect or an ethnic group," al-Maliki said. [link to hosted.ap.org]

GLP