Iraq an economic Study

seeker2  (OP)

User ID: 24229514
Thailand
09/22/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Iraq an economic Study
Here's one that's definitely not selling dinar to anyone, Calin. This guy is a highly respected Iraqi economist. Not official, but about as close as you're gonna get. Notice he mentions increased demand in international markets. If we're headed for a float, that's exactly what we want, because the value will be determined by supply and demand.

Chief Economist Bassem Jamil Anton Iraqi currency backed by oil wealth can not be permeated the currency market fluctuations, indicated that the central bank has large reserves of hard currency reached $ 67 billion.

Anton said in a press statement transferred reporter (and independent Iraqi news agency) Iraqi currency backed by oil and owned by the country of the great oil wealth can not be permeated currency due to fluctuations in the local market, as the central bank has large reserves of foreign currency up to $ 67 billion. "

He Jamil Anton "the dinar began recovering and regaining placed between the international and regional currencies, and there is data indicating the increased demand for buying the Iraqi dinar in the international banking market."

Iraq has become attractive countries for investment and popular with foreign companies, which found Iraq muck and good to invest in. After what the security situation has improved in relative terms.

[link to translate.google.com]
 Quoting: ReVbo™

Knowing the language difficulties when Iraqi is translated, he is probably saving by permeated, it cannot be manipulated and therefore can/will remain steady and a good investment. Hence a demand for the dinar. sk
calin

User ID: 1350324
United States
09/22/2012 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok boys! That feels better!
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
THE SECOND AGREEMENT: "Don't take anything personally. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
ReVbo™

User ID: 24226863
United States
09/22/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok boys! That feels better!
 Quoting: calin

Oh, what a difference a day makes, huh?

Roll Tide! dasbier
John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
seeker2  (OP)

Thailand
09/22/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you guys all heard about the indictments regarding the group out of Ohio that was selling dinar.

[link to goingglobaleastmeetswest.blogspot.com]

Most of it has to do with a hedge fund they were promoting. But some are using it to slime the Iraqi dinar investment. Be aware. The dinars from this group are good. The problem lies with the hedge fund and record keeping in regards to selling dinar. sk
calin

United States
09/22/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you guys all heard about the indictments regarding the group out of Ohio that was selling dinar.

Most of it has to do with a hedge fund they were promoting. But some are using it to slime the Iraqi dinar investment. Be aware. The dinars from this group are good. The problem lies with the hedge fund and record keeping in regards to selling dinar. sk
 Quoting: seeker2

I kinda thought that sk. that's for weighing in on it for us.
THE SECOND AGREEMENT: "Don't take anything personally. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
ReVbo™

United States
09/22/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yep, been following that closely. If you recall, one of those guys, Rudy Coenen, used to work for me. Never did fraud when he was with us, but his resume was exactly as he held out lately. All BS, apparently.

Here's his facebook.

[link to www.facebook.com]

Last Edited by Revbo™ on 09/22/2012 03:38 PM

calin

United States
09/22/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bought from SCGUS and never got my dinar or a refund. Bought a mil. geez..... The AG in that state is prosecuting last I heard.
calin

United States
09/22/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Staff at SCGSUS [email protected]

Jul 16

to me
Thank you for your correspondence. We are working on our situation and
would hope to be moving forward by months end. At this point we are
not at liberty to discuss the situation in any detail. We do intend to
live up to our commitments as soon as we are able. Respectfully SCGS
US

They sent that out every time I emailed them....
ReVbo™

United States
09/22/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jul 16

to me
US

Ouch.

calin

United States
09/22/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jul 16

to me
US

Ouch.

yea.... ouch is right.

I should have gone straight the the AG back then and filed a complaint. Just maybe I would have some resolution by now.

I trusted this guy as I spoke to him on the phone several times. He was a local guy in LA.
seeker2  (OP)

Thailand
09/22/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, calin there is a class action law suit against the group in Ohio, if its the same group, you can get the info from the link I provide or on the Phoenix website. Hope you get your dinar. sk
calin

United States
09/22/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, calin there is a class action law suit against the group in Ohio, if its the same group, you can get the info from the link I provide or on the Phoenix website. Hope you get your dinar. sk

Different group of people and company.
I gave up on the dinar.

hf
ReVbo™

User ID: 24338484
United States
09/24/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Talabani meets Najafi in Sulaymaniyah and looking in Erbil see democratic resolve the crisis
BAGHDAD - Alaa al-Tai
witnessing the next few days for bilateral meetings and three between political leaders after meeting a positive happened in Sulaymaniyah yesterday between President Jalal Talabani and parliament speaker Osama al.
comes at a time begins President dialogues in Arbil to discuss the vision of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, headed by the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani on resolving the crisis, according to Kurdish sources for »Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network».
has discussed the President and the Speaker of Parliament yesterday on the current situation, and how to proceed in supporting the political process . said a presidential statement received "morning," a copy of it yesterday, that Talabani reviewed with Nujaifi political situation and ways of activating the national dialogues on the basis of understanding fraternal which puts into consideration the interest of the country and the people in this circumstance delicate and ensures compliance with the Constitution and labor agreements. The head of the House of Representatives, who arrived to Sulaymaniyah yesterday, accompanied by a large delegation of members of the House of Representatives for the Iraqi List, the importance of the political role of President in overcoming obstacles and to reach an understanding and a comprehensive national would advance the political process and upgrading them to serve the actual needs of the Iraqi public in all areas. At the outset of the meeting, congratulated Nujaifi President Republic successfully surgery and his return to save God to the country.
and across the President thanked the Speaker and the House accompanying him on the visit and feelings fraternal and wishes, pointing to the importance of work and cooperation between everyone to unite all and concerted efforts to overcome the differences between the various parties and purify the atmosphere and that helps everyone to get to best performance levels of political and service and legislative branches., said the National Alliance MP Abbas al-Bayati: The «Back Talabani mission after holding meetings in Sulaymaniyah with political leaders yielded a preliminary understanding on the importance of dialogue and political reform and arrival to Baghdad means that the capital will see mobility and range of form of bilateral meetings and triple ».
Al-Bayati said in a statement »Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network», that «President Talabani touches serious desire of the parties to work together to find a solution to political problems», indicating that «there are three options for the crisis, the first: to keep crisis consuming and draining and paralyze the country and institutions, secondly: to go to the national reform and political basis of the constitution, Third: we go to early elections and give honesty to the people to elect of discretion in the administration of the country for the next stage ».
and continued: «national meeting to be held is to serve home and solve problems of the country, it does not participate in the solution to bear responsibility before the people and give justifications because the Iraqis know that the crisis created by politicians did not come from heaven For political blocs resolved », adding that« reform project adopted by the coalition to take into consideration all the papers, including Arbil first, second and third papers Najaf and found common nationally viable solution .. We believe we are in our meetings confirmed everyone support package first of the reforms presented by the President of the National Alliance Ibrahim Jaafari ». And added by saying:« We are now at the stage of the boot and prepare for the issue of reform, which starts from the understanding and meetings and to enhance confidence and then culminate in the National Conference ». On the subject of security ministries , said al-Bayati: The «Thread became the verge of decisiveness and soon settled the matter, because the names of candidates found at the political blocs». turn, MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, Mahmoud Othman said «the president has a real vision to resolve the crisis between the political blocs being a man politically wise and political leader has the ability to resolve differences in two days, but it remains subject to the political will for the rest of the parties concerned by the crisis », stressing that the solution lies in the willingness of the blocks real to reach results and exit to the crisis. Osman said in a statement» Center Brief Media Network Iraqi »:» I think that the solution is to change the style of administration of the country because the continuation of the crisis and not to go to the dialogue or sitting at a table dialogue will contribute to pushing the country into the unknown, so the best option for all political forces is dialogue and respond to an invitation Talabani to find participants, either boycott it ADHD real project or initiative of the President of the Republic. were senior political sources told Bri Center for the Iraqi Media Network, the orientation of the President of the Republic to make a new initiative to resolve political differences, indicating that the initiative includes the invitation to the meeting National and adopt the reformist paper as a general method, in addition to a new paragraph provides framing relations and agreed to reset crises and draw a new map based on the Constitution and previous agreements during the next term. MP on Alfalh Back President Baghdad as 'a positive thing', and contacts that will be undertaken will contribute to overcome many obstacles and give all parties and constitutional solution seekers more confidence as a sponsor of the Constitution. He also said Alfalh's »Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network»: The «Talabani personal positive in overcoming differences, and president may be asked of the parties show flexibility or response, according to have the respect and the weight of the blocks».
and continued: «coming days will witness a movement of meetings to push the case of isolationism towards openness, noting that «the remainder of the life of the government should not be Adhaa must be careful everyone on the success of the main lines in the work and the President of the Republic will be the launch of this solution.
[link to www.alsabaah....w.aspx?ID=35770]

Read more: [link to dinarvets.com]

ReVbo™

United States
09/24/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Read this link. Just do it. You'll be very glad you did. I'm still not convinced their Trinity is not...oh, nevermind.

[link to dinarvets.com]

calin

United States
09/24/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Read this link. Just do it. You'll be very glad you did. I'm still not convinced their Trinity is not...oh, nevermind.

[link to dinarvets.com]

I like this one better. It explains how it only costs Iraq $130 to exchange 10,000 dinar.

Simply put, it cost Iraq $130 USD from their foreign currency reserve accounts to redeem the value of 10,000 IQD, which goes into their operating accounts. At the same time the US got $10,000 worth of oil for a net cost of $6,500. Thats how it was originally planned for Iraq to RV at 1 IQD = 1 USD, with the variable being the political element (i.e. UN Sanctions, GOI actions, IMF actions, World Bank actions etc.)

ReVbo™

United States
09/24/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to dinarvets.com]

I like this one better. It explains how it only costs Iraq $130 to exchange 10,000 dinar.

Simply put, it cost Iraq $130 USD from their foreign currency reserve accounts to redeem the value of 10,000 IQD, which goes into their operating accounts. At the same time the US got $10,000 worth of oil for a net cost of $6,500. Thats how it was originally planned for Iraq to RV at 1 IQD = 1 USD, with the variable being the political element (i.e. UN Sanctions, GOI actions, IMF actions, World Bank actions etc.)

Is that from an older piece? I seem to remember reading something like that 6 months ago, or so. Either way, yeah, great piece!

calin

United States
09/24/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to dinarvets.com]

Is that from an older piece? I seem to remember reading something like that 6 months ago, or so. Either way, yeah, great piece!

Yes... we read it before. A good reminder!
seeker2  (OP)

User ID: 24390436
Thailand
09/25/2012 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting articles.

Some of the articles on the old thread clearly spelled out the agreement between the US and Iraq and who know possibly other players that the US would exchange it dinar for oil at a set price in the thirty plus dollar range, and I would assume the US government would be the one keeping all our cashed in dinar. This make a revalue for Iraq almost painless will enriching the US coffers, by receiving cheap oil that it can resell at a higher rate. So not only do they make money off the rv itself but off the increase in the oil price. Sweet deal for them and it works well for Iraq also. We are close, how close is anyone guess, but I would imagine they will want to get it done before the new budget for next year. The sooner they do it the easier it will be to make the necessary adjustments to contracts and wages, so I don't see them waiting till the last minute. sk
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13968314
United States
09/25/2012 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
their budget year runs from April to april, sooooo, it could be now till april possible wait
seeker2  (OP)

Thailand
09/25/2012 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
their budget year runs from April to april, sooooo, it could be now till april possible wait
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13968314

All the reports I have read say from Jan 1 to Jan 1. It took me a while to find that info. If you found something else please post a link. sk
seeker2  (OP)

Thailand
09/25/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Iraq fiscal year from jan 1 to dec 31st

[link to dinarvets.com]
calin

User ID: 14023715
United States
09/25/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Kuwaiti Prime Minister said he planned to visit Iraq soon to sign a number of agreements to pave way for Iraq to implement all UN resolutions and exit from Chapter VII of the UN Charter. Ban’s office issued a statement after the meeting saying the Secretary General reiterated his personal commitment towards normalization of relations between Kuwait and Iraq.

Soon.... hmmm... I am bored with the "soon" timelines! lol
ReVbo™

User ID: 21257471
United States
09/25/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Kuwaiti Prime Minister said he planned to visit Iraq soon to sign a number of agreements to pave way for Iraq to implement all UN resolutions and exit from Chapter VII of the UN Charter. Ban’s office issued a statement after the meeting saying the Secretary General reiterated his personal commitment towards normalization of relations between Kuwait and Iraq.

Soon.... hmmm... I am bored with the "soon" timelines! lol

chuckle

Maybe "soon" really means soon to Kuwaitis. They seem to have their stuff together a little better than their lazy cousins to the north.

Renegade (Me too)

User ID: 21622140
United States
09/25/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to dinarvets.com]

LoL, Rev! I don't think dinarvet Trinity is the same as our Trinity. I remember a thread where our Trinity said the dinar was a S.C.A.M.

Thread: somebody told me about investing in Iraq, Dinar

Going to read your link. Will return and contribute, if I understand it.
Who is John Galt?
ReVbo™

User ID: 21257471
United States
09/25/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to dinarvets.com]

LoL, Rev! I don't think dinarvet Trinity is the same as our Trinity. I remember a thread where our Trinity said the dinar was a S.C.A.M.

Quoting: Renegade (Me too)

Yeah, I saw that. Was just kidding, really. That guy's a lot nicer than our Trinity, anyway.

Renegade (Me too)

User ID: 21622140
United States
09/25/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to dinarvets.com]

Quoting: Renegade (Me too)

Yeah, I saw that. Was just kidding, really. That guy's a lot nicer than our Trinity, anyway.

1rof1
Who is John Galt?
Munsoned

User ID: 24059898
United States
09/25/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to dinarvets.com]

I liked that the first time and it's a good reminder now of how it is possible for this to actually happen.
Freedom requires breathing room, the Constitution presupposes that there will be some crazies among us so that the rest of us can enjoy freedom. - Judge Andrew Napolitano

A huge shit cloud is coming!
ReVbo™

User ID: 16860056
United States
09/26/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Khalidi: an agreement between the three presidencies to hold the meeting as soon as possible.

calin

United States
09/26/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Khalidi: an agreement between the three presidencies to hold the meeting as soon as possible.

Geez... It thought they were having the meeting this week.
This is a load of crap! They will never get it together!

Don't count on an RV anytime soon.

Last Edited by calin on 09/26/2012 02:15 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13968314
United States
09/26/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
They dont need a meeting,

Watch for it to pop in a few days, but probably lope,

GLP