Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
12/09/2011 09:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Isis Ra Elohim. IS-RA-EL.
I agree with Is Ra El.

Though not about the money, its scarsity not abundance, musical chairs, and advanced civilizations do not use it nor do scarsity. Equality is the only way off earth level. And we're, judged, graded, every day a test. One day, its pencils done. Its what we're stuck with right now, but its such an enormous crime against humanity, for slavery is really big crime. I denounce and renounce this system. I've known about money all my life. Can't wait to be back home again.

But this a good thread.

[link to www.4shared.com]

A lot of information here. Code to the matrix. I've been doing a lot of research for a long time. Words not only contain their current meanings, they still stand upon the older forms of those symbols.

[link to www.youtube.com]

---The Wiz of Oz. Behind the curtain. Based on the system used by I -Ching, Draconian knoweldge or dragon knowledge. In China “I” “Eye” means Dragon.

Because the Chinese language is much older than english, you have to realize that the I in English means what it means in Chinese, first. (pryamid structure of languages).

In addition “Chi” which also forms the root of the word “Chinese” is also another kind of dragon.

Chi is electric energy. Electric energy is related to circuits: EL EEL ELECTRIC ELECT ELITE ELOHIM

I-Ching, also called the Law Of Changes, and how the Chinese culture,and how the Chinese culture has always been familiar with this system, Triange/Triad.

-----So this is the construct, the actual frame of the matrix.

---The system of 9: The perfection of the number 9. 9 months in the womb remember. Every time you multiply 9, the outcome is a derivative of itself.

9 X 1 = 9
9 X 2 = 18 (8 +1 = 9)
9 x 3 = 27 (2 + 7 = 9)
etc to infinity.
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 5787151
United States
12/09/2011 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
What does the age of aquarius have to do with all this?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6109940

Nothing.....Dipshit just likes to post the same garbage in all of his posts.
I could start a thread about pretzels, and Apollyon would hijack it and put up the same pictures with the same drawn out explanation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4196344

I could make a whole post on Pretzels. Good job friend ! It was invented by monks as a form of Sun Cross in the Synod of Estinnes and prayer hands and might have been communion bread in Greece !
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
12/09/2011 09:49 AM

Report Abusive Post

Astrotheology in the bible 1 Mazzerroth, zodiac, astrology, allegory, hiding in the bible!

I know they've put a lot in the bible, however still am a Christian. They will never succeed in taking Christ from me.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/09/2011 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Yisrael".

Yisrael "He has striven with God," or "He has been saved

"Yi", in the Hebrew, is"he". "Sra", in the Hebrew, means "to strive or to save."

El is Elohim.

Interpretation: He Will Be A Prince With God.

We know it as ISRAEL

-Apollo

Here is a qoute from Astrology and the Bible

With the influence of the religions of Isis, Ra and El, or:

Is(is) Ra El(Elohim-Lord) or Mother Father Son(Sun)

The Hebrews named their nation Is-Ra-El, or Israel. The Hebrews adopted Saturday (from Saturn's day) as their day of worship. Christians, whose astrological influence was the sun (also from Egyptian origin), worshipped on Sunday (or the sun's day).

The story of Jonah (Semetic for "sun") is about a man who is swallowed by a whale (death) and remains in it's belly for three days at which time the man is freed (resurrection). This story is another symbolic of the astrological account of how the sun remains still for three days during the winter equinox. It is also symbolic of the resurrection of Christ.

When Moses came down from the mountain, he saw the people worshipping a golden calf. This idol came from the Egyptians astrological worship of the sun. Golden represents the color of the sun. The calf (Taurus the bull) represents the age in which the Moses lived when he wrote the Torah. When history moved into the next sign (Aries the ram), the Hebrews celebrated the approach of their Messiah by blowing rams horns. The sign of Aries influenced many religions to adopt the lamb of God concept.

Quoting: APOLLYON ILLUMINATUS

YOUR IN THE WRONG PLACE ON THIS SITE..."REMEMBER DO NOT CAST PEARLS BEFORE SWINE" YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING FAR EXCEED THE LEVEL OF MINDS HERE....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3958530

Hello Friend, I do worry about this,...

Are you a Initiate Elder Brethren ? If someone brings it up, I might stop

Ill be closing up shop soon. As the harvest is neigh..
Iolair

User ID: 6828118
Germany
12/09/2011 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are all one, yes,
except where all is duality
where trinities abound
in four cardinal directions
while five platonic solids
for hexagonal carbon life
but Nothing lasts forever.
 Quoting: The Juan 3242809

Yes, thats why the beast will arise from the sea, He is the man of carbon 666 (6 electrons, 6 protons, 6 neutrons)

And he will close and finalize this earth chapter and give it all back to his Father

:starchart:

On which date will the constellation be forming the star of david?
That´s interesting.
There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4196344
United States
12/09/2011 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

I could start a thread about pretzels, and Apollyon would hijack it and put up the same pictures with the same drawn out explanation.

I could make a whole post on Pretzels. Good job friend ! It was invented by monks as a form of Sun Cross in the Synod of Estinnes and prayer hands and might have been communion bread in Greece !

lmao

Even though I think you are an ass kisser of the mods, a GLP bully (haven't you reamed people for "promoting" their websites on here, but you shamelessly do the same with your blog?) and slightly irritating.....I do have to admit, the way you come back at people is quite entertaining!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4196344
United States
12/09/2011 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

lmao

Even though I think you are an ass kisser of the mods, a GLP bully (haven't you reamed people for "promoting" their websites on here, but you shamelessly do the same with your blog?) and slightly irritating.....I do have to admit, the way you come back at people is quite entertaining!
Bent

User ID: 1533528
United States
12/09/2011 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Yisrael".

"Yi", in the Hebrew, is"he". "Sra", in the Hebrew, means "to strive or to save."

El is Elohim.

Interpretation: He Will Be A Prince With God.

We know it as ISRAEL

-Apollo

The Hebrews named their nation Is-Ra-El, or Israel. The Hebrews adopted Saturday (from Saturn's day) as their day of worship. Christians, whose astrological influence was the sun (also from Egyptian origin), worshipped on Sunday (or the sun's day).

The story of Jonah (Semetic for "sun") is about a man who is swallowed by a whale (death) and remains in it's belly for three days at which time the man is freed (resurrection). This story is another symbolic of the astrological account of how the sun remains still for three days during the winter equinox. It is also symbolic of the resurrection of Christ.

When Moses came down from the mountain, he saw the people worshipping a golden calf. This idol came from the Egyptians astrological worship of the sun. Golden represents the color of the sun. The calf (Taurus the bull) represents the age in which the Moses lived when he wrote the Torah. When history moved into the next sign (Aries the ram), the Hebrews celebrated the approach of their Messiah by blowing rams horns. The sign of Aries influenced many religions to adopt the lamb of God concept.

YOUR IN THE WRONG PLACE ON THIS SITE..."REMEMBER DO NOT CAST PEARLS BEFORE SWINE" YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING FAR EXCEED THE LEVEL OF MINDS HERE....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3958530

Hello Friend, I do worry about this,...

Are you a Initiate Elder Brethren ? If someone brings it up, I might stop

Ill be closing up shop soon. As the harvest is neigh..

Apollo, could you blog about the harvest or direct me to one you've already blogged about? Is the harvest a good thing for someone, do you hope to be harvested? What happens if you're not harvested? Tilled up and replanted?

Thanks, I appreciate your posts. Although I don't really understand the astrology it is interesting. Is that your natal chart? The Star of David?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6820522
United Kingdom
12/09/2011 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Apollyon, its best you don't waste your hard work on a site which is full of deluded people who would rather die saving their old corrupt beliefs rather than let go of them.

I don't know what your Mission is, but you should know that the sheeple do not care about your words of wisdom even if they are the truth.

They are a lost case.

peace
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
12/09/2011 10:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
Also there is a lot in the bible about the Sun, for those who think people who are interested in it are Luciferans. They really did a snow job on the Sun. They really don't want people understanding. Its a crystalline mirror! We are not to worship the sun anymore than a phone line. Et phone home!!!!

Where does light come from? It doesnt spring into being from a buring nuclear fusion event. When you strike a match what is going on really? Or a candle. Ever wondered why a candle has that holy feel to it?

[link to www.zmescience.com]

A candle’s flame burns millions of diamond nano-particles every second

Our pineals are crystalline. Hexagrams. The sun is crystalline. We only see limited UV range. But if you catch the sun as its at the edge of a roof or something, you can see more of the range (best to be in meditation for a while first), or you can hold a book up. You can see the channels itself.

The sun is the Good Parent of the Solar system, contains crystal world and cities, our Guides journey fourth from there, and is connected to every single star and the central star, and the Universal star. One day the stars will light up and the True Light, greater than the sun will come in, and we'll all be upgraded in a the twinkling of an eye.

Stars are doorways to Beyond, and Family, Christ, Father/Mother and all the Higher Progressed Love and Goodness operate through those gateways.

No one should worship anything in the universe or stop at any tangible thing, for all is just codings in a dream school, whereas its Spirit/Consciosness, Love and Intelligence that is real.

I only like truth and without a veil. What they've done to humanity, and twisted Love and Goodness into something else, bearing false testimony against Father/Family above's wonderful Goodness. They don't sit on thrones. They've more humble than you can imagine. They don't smite, they don't war.

My video showing the channels:

Lou Baldin's/Sleeper's video on the sun. He has 3.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 12/09/2011 10:08 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6824778
Portugal
12/09/2011 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Apollyon, its best you don't waste your hard work on a site which is full of deluded people who would rather die saving their old corrupt beliefs rather than let go of them.

I don't know what your Mission is, but you should know that the sheeple do not care about your words of wisdom even if they are the truth.

They are a lost case.

peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6820522

I don´t get the panic attack so sudden, when the op speeks about bs subjects people praise him, when he turn on the sane state, people say he is crazy,wtf.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6728266
United States
12/09/2011 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please. Just stop.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1284662

This^

You're delusional brah.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
12/09/2011 10:18 AM

Report Abusive Post
Ascension is a bit of a misdeamer. I never ever thought it was relevant, associated it with the PTB, trying to misdirect people from the thing that matters most, family, to self, once again.

I was shown it meditation, a rapid shift, and a change. It was in the twinkling of an eye, and so its possible.

If your body is needed it won't matter if you can ascend or not, that's the thing. It doesnt matter if you're loving but still not advanced enough when the whole system progresses either, you havn't lost out and you won't need another body.

Each moment is forever. Infinite clips in an infinite roll of film, with this life, making it real, and holding the clip in. However, all moments are eternal, and can be revisited like a dusty old dvd sitting on the shelf. Access to your form is always there. Also that is a reason why those who talk of reformatting and memory wipes over and over don't even begin to understand. At this moment you are being born, taking your first steps, have already crossed over, have one day progressed, are your Infinite Self, for there is no time, its all at once. All that is, was, and will be, is happening now, all at once.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 12/09/2011 10:20 AM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/09/2011 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with Is Ra El.

Though not about the money, its scarsity not abundance, musical chairs, and advanced civilizations do not use it nor do scarsity. Equality is the only way off earth level. And we're, judged, graded, every day a test. One day, its pencils done. Its what we're stuck with right now, but its such an enormous crime against humanity, for slavery is really big crime. I denounce and renounce this system. I've known about money all my life. Can't wait to be back home again.

But this a good thread.

A lot of information here. Code to the matrix. I've been doing a lot of research for a long time. Words not only contain their current meanings, they still stand upon the older forms of those symbols.

---The Wiz of Oz. Behind the curtain. Based on the system used by I -Ching, Draconian knoweldge or dragon knowledge. In China “I” “Eye” means Dragon.

Because the Chinese language is much older than english, you have to realize that the I in English means what it means in Chinese, first. (pryamid structure of languages).

In addition “Chi” which also forms the root of the word “Chinese” is also another kind of dragon.

Chi is electric energy. Electric energy is related to circuits: EL EEL ELECTRIC ELECT ELITE ELOHIM

I-Ching, also called the Law Of Changes, and how the Chinese culture,and how the Chinese culture has always been familiar with this system, Triange/Triad.

-----So this is the construct, the actual frame of the matrix.

---The system of 9: The perfection of the number 9. 9 months in the womb remember. Every time you multiply 9, the outcome is a derivative of itself.

9 X 1 = 9
9 X 2 = 18 (8 +1 = 9)
9 x 3 = 27 (2 + 7 = 9)
etc to infinity.
 Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn

Sungaze, very nice ! And in Chinese it is Kwan Yin riding the dragons back. The Dragon is a symbol of luck and fortune !

I Ching, 64 Hexagrams each of six lines solid or broken

I used the I Ching when I first awakened. It was a good teacher

I had asked what I Ching represented myself and got Son of zhèn, the Arousing,

I asked all kinds of questions, It really worked on my third eye.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6824296
United States
12/09/2011 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Assuming that IS Ra El are from the ancient Hebrew and Egyptian words, and assuming that they are separate words, is quite an assumption and leaves them to a plethora of interpretations.

It can go really wild.

In one construct I just made, it translates to throne evil god

Throne of the evil god

Jacob was given this name after the struggle with the angel. Highly unlikely that the above example was the meaning.

The true and definate meanings and symbolism of that word is possibly lost in time.

So much has been lost of our history.
 Quoting: Housedad

Boooyeah!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/09/2011 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are all one, yes,
except where all is duality
where trinities abound
in four cardinal directions
while five platonic solids
for hexagonal carbon life
but Nothing lasts forever.
 Quoting: The Juan 3242809

Yes, thats why the beast will arise from the sea, He is the man of carbon 666 (6 electrons, 6 protons, 6 neutrons)

And he will close and finalize this earth chapter and give it all back to his Father

:starchart:

On which date will the constellation be forming the star of david?
That´s interesting.
 Quoting: Iolair

Iolair, I think a few Star of Davids show up every year, they are very rare. Just one or two out of hundreds of people and then it narrows down to particular moon and sun and the branching of the other planets. One Star of david in particular Im sure the Illuminati are looking for. Such detail can never be disclosed in the public though
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/09/2011 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't wait till the truth is out.

When do you think all the truth will be revealed, Apollyon?
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
12/09/2011 10:32 AM

Report Abusive Post
Jacob? That whole story is a metaphor containing information on the pineal and most likely their manna, shrooms.

Genesis 32 30

So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared."

I am a Christian for as the stage is set above, so a great Teacher comes, and believe in the Christ, whether metaphorical or real or both, makes no difference to me. However, the crimes committed against humanity, the wars and abuses, their hiding truth nonstop.....The greatest is the smallest in the system, that is how Family above sees it. And how we serve others, and help them determines alot. Truth is not meant to have a veil on it. And those who think they're in higher grades need to prove that by their ability to serve selflessly, those who are struggling.

Tptb who think they're in higher grades as catalysts, need to be the one who is there when someone is in despair and at the end of their ropes, sharing all they have with one another, assisting the poor, the elderly, those in need, showing by example the true way, and washing the feet of humanity.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/09/2011 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/09/2011 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Soon.. the world will change entirely by 2013. We will go back to pure truth.
Truth Be Told
User ID: 1448050
United States
12/09/2011 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
The only truth is a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ

all else is of Babylon
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6398791

That's the BIGGEST LIE!

They stole and wrote history from Babylon and then work on a smear campaign to cover their illicit deeds.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/09/2011 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

all else is of Babylon

That's the BIGGEST LIE!

They stole and wrote history from Babylon and then work on a smear campaign to cover their illicit deeds.
 Quoting: Truth Be Told 1448050

Yes, Jesus was one of many Sun Gods. There were many others before him that carried out the same astro theological story of the Sun baby born in winter solstice manger, born of a virgin, (Virgo)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5181150
United Kingdom
12/09/2011 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Yisrael".

We know it as ISRAEL

-Apollo

IS = mother
Ra=Father
El = God the Israelite is one who knows Mother Father God. Not Sun. Apollo this stuff is not how it is that you do. You are gathering unto you ones who you are deceiving into bunk about the nature of God and the creation. There were no coded secrets only the illuminati know, and your founder was a big chief antichrist and Jesus was not and IS not the chief Lord of your group. He is in FACT appalled by this stuff.

There is NO winter equinox. Equinox is when the sun is due east on rise and that happens in oct and march. They were literally worshipping a gold calf, which truly had no signficance of God. And they never even accepted their messiah of course, still do not. And he wasn't just their messiah, Michael of Nebadon came for the whole world, Man and Angel and for the lessons he demonstrated to his entire universe. I have yet to see one place where you have any idea what "resurrection" is.
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

Bravo!!!

And when the arcadians (israelites) fled egypt with moses and the Ark of Ra (stole the ark) moses after comming down from mount sinai (actually other mountain but that is in its self a whole other thread) and he saw that the people had made a golden calf idol,he went nuts as the era (day) of the bull had passed,and was now (then) the day of the ram.He Instructed Aron to make idols of 2 Rams.Jesus was Born in the Day of the Fish,Picies.

(Note: Te ark was the Ark of Ra that moses stole from Egypt, which is why they were pursued accross the red sea.
For it was known that if Egypt should lose the Ark then Egypt would fall) It was their prised holy possession,and it was common for egyptians to have copys of the ark in their homes,as like christians have crosses)

Think about this if you dissagree::: The arcadians (israelites) were wanteding in the desert fleeing the egyptian army,and just happened to craft the ark in the middle of no-where (metaphorical "no-where") and why is there not even any mention of its construct from moses own writings??? (most of the old testerment from genesis onward was written by moses,hardly an objective un-biased account imo)
oh the trauma

User ID: 1522192
United States
12/09/2011 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please. Just stop.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1284662

Whats wrong? You a fundie?

Go back to sitting in front of the pulpit, tickling your ears, and wishing Jesus to come back, He will, but its not like you all think, Youd impale him all over again and reject him if you could cause your proud hearts

And please stop, this hellfire nonsense. Christians who cant intrepet their Bible right have been the greatest emotional terrorists and criminals of humanity of all time !

wow, dont be a jerk. Im spirit filled born again. its not just an expression. God has placed his lving spirit into my body as he does all who requests it sincerely and God with me leads me to the truth. Are you born again? If not you rely solely upon your own intellect. Not a good plan.
Acts 3:21
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1679006
United States
12/09/2011 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very cool post.
noidi
User ID: 1371083
Norway
12/09/2011 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I not the man about spesifics.. but pure truth sounds great - a deeper feeling of listening to the same tune to long - Hope it is true - Im As prepared i can be at the moment..

Awakening is an afwull but plesant thing - and the level of awakening- end with start..

We are like radios; some are at 33,8 hrz others 88,6 - those at a lower level cannot understand those on a higher frequenzy - So there goes trying to explain : big paradox - knowing what most dont know comes with a high price and will hurt at times for many.. - and to do so with the explenation, one must try go down a notch or two - and make it so that the seed you plant grows - tend the crop - know the soil - know how nature works as we are part of nature - all is part of nature

Thanks again apollo, even if o dont understand how the tools are build i might be able to use them one day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6824778
Portugal
Report Abusive Post
"Yisrael".

We know it as ISRAEL

-Apollo

IS = mother
Ra=Father
El = God the Israelite is one who knows Mother Father God. Not Sun. Apollo this stuff is not how it is that you do. You are gathering unto you ones who you are deceiving into bunk about the nature of God and the creation. There were no coded secrets only the illuminati know, and your founder was a big chief antichrist and Jesus was not and IS not the chief Lord of your group. He is in FACT appalled by this stuff.

There is NO winter equinox. Equinox is when the sun is due east on rise and that happens in oct and march. They were literally worshipping a gold calf, which truly had no signficance of God. And they never even accepted their messiah of course, still do not. And he wasn't just their messiah, Michael of Nebadon came for the whole world, Man and Angel and for the lessons he demonstrated to his entire universe. I have yet to see one place where you have any idea what "resurrection" is.
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

Bravo!!!

And when the arcadians (israelites) fled egypt with moses and the Ark of Ra (stole the ark) moses after comming down from mount sinai (actually other mountain but that is in its self a whole other thread) and he saw that the people had made a golden calf idol,he went nuts as the era (day) of the bull had passed,and was now (then) the day of the ram.He Instructed Aron to make idols of 2 Rams.Jesus was Born in the Day of the Fish,Picies.

(Note: Te ark was the Ark of Ra that moses stole from Egypt, which is why they were pursued accross the red sea.
For it was known that if Egypt should lose the Ark then Egypt would fall) It was their prised holy possession,and it was common for egyptians to have copys of the ark in their homes,as like christians have crosses)

Think about this if you dissagree::: The arcadians (israelites) were wanteding in the desert fleeing the egyptian army,and just happened to craft the ark in the middle of no-where (metaphorical "no-where") and why is there not even any mention of its construct from moses own writings??? (most of the old testerment from genesis onward was written by moses,hardly an objective un-biased account imo)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5181150

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6830709
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post

Soon.. the world will change entirely by 2013. We will go back to pure truth.

5a

ana

dogpile

luvya

abombdead3dead3dead3
oh the trauma

User ID: 1522192
United States
12/09/2011 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

all else is of Babylon

That's the BIGGEST LIE!

Yes, Jesus was one of many Sun Gods. There were many others before him that carried out the same astro theological story of the Sun baby born in winter solstice manger, born of a virgin, (Virgo)

God IS the word and He is well able to look after it. God is not retarded. Jesus is one with the father and is not just another little "g" god. The name above every other name. I got your number though. Im getting off your thread and will let you lie to the masses and Im sure many will follow you into the darkness you come from. too bad.
Acts 3:21
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6830709
United Kingdom
12/09/2011 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

all else is of Babylon

That's the BIGGEST LIE!

God IS the word and He is well able to look after it. God is not retarded. Jesus is one with the father and is not just another little "g" god. The name above every other name. I got your number though. Im getting off your thread and will let you lie to the masses and Im sure many will follow you into the darkness you come from. too bad.
 Quoting: oh the trauma

Dream on bibletard. dream on...

1doh1

GLP