zeus canal and tazjmagal
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 5787151
United States
12/09/2011 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Isis Ra Elohim. IS-RA-EL.
or not, tell me more though. I'm very interested.
 Quoting: Kamau 6815329

And part two.

Part three is coming up...

BY APOLLO ILLUMINAUGHTY

PART ONE is here.
Thread: SUPER CONJUNCTION ...Morning of May 20th, then Evening Eclipse. Nibiru the Destroyer King !!!!!! The Inner Mystery Now Revealed

This is a Interlude introduction to the Bible passage:

In Revelation we are introduced to Apollyon, who has the key to the bottomless pit. Apollymi can be found in James 4:12 which mentions the Lawgiver and the judge. ONE THERE IS A LAWGIVER AND JUDGE, he who is able to save and to destroy.

Apollyon is translated as "destroyer." Its Hebrew version being Abaddon. The Abyss to which he holds the key is given " "abussos" for the bottomless pit in Greek, it still just refers to bottomless pit, or deep pit,

We will need comparisons in Hebrew to de mystify this passage,

This one of my favorites , first things I learned about Abussos.

Heb. tehom, 'the primeval ocean' (Gen. 1:2; Ps. 24:2; etc.) as 'abyss'

(The beginning of the Eighth Day)

Springs of the Great Deep - 2nd month 17th day in Noah’s 600th year.
Genesis 7:11 "In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep "Tehom" broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened."

Bottomless pit is simply the ocean. (Exodus 20:4; Deut 5:8).
He is the beast that rises from the ocean.

REVELATION 11:7 When they [the two witnesses] have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the Abyss will make war with them, and overcome them and kill them. (NASU)

REVELATION 17:8 The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is to ascend from the bottomless pit and go to perdition . . . (RSV)

REVELATION 13:1 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea . . . (NKJV)

Revelation 11:7 and 17:8 are referring to Abaddon as the "beast" who will ascend from the "bottomless pit." What we Heb. tehom, 'the primeval ocean' (Gen. 1:2; Ps. 24:2; etc.) as 'abyss'"
There is a movie called, THE ABYSS, by James Cameron who was noted to work on the Lost Tomb of Jesus side by side with Israeli Antiquities.

:911apollyon:

Revelations
Chapter 9

9:11 The fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from the sky which had fallen to the earth. The key to the pit of the abyss was given to him.

9:2 He opened the pit of the abyss, and smoke went up out of the pit, like the smoke from a burning furnace. The sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke from the pit.

9:3 Then out of the smoke came forth locusts on the earth, and power was given to them, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

9:4 They were told that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree, but only those people who don't have God's seal on their foreheads.

9:5 They were given power not to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion, when it strikes a person.

9:6 In those days people will seek death, and will in no way find it. They will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

9:7 The shapes of the locusts were like horses prepared for war. On their heads were something like golden crowns, and their faces were like people's faces.

9:8 They had hair like women's hair, and their teeth were like those of lions.

9:9 They had breastplates, like breastplates of iron. The sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots, or of many horses rushing to war.

9:10 They have tails like those of scorpions, and stings. In their tails they have power to harm men for five months.

9:11 They have over them as king the angel of the abyss. His name in Hebrew is "Abaddon," but in Greek, he has the name "Apollyon."

QOUTE:

Apollyon/Abbadon is based on Kalki (the Destroyer). He rides on a white horse and will destroy all the evil-doers and usher in the Golden Age.

This (Hinduism) preceeds the Bible by thousands of years. The Bible is just a collection of plagiarized religions.

Yes, Apollyon is the rider of the White Horse

Qoute:

Contrary to what some christians think, Abaddon/Apollyon is an Archangel of God. This is why he harms/binds Satan and all those "who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads".

:faithfultrue:
iStarBug
User ID: 1254734
United States
12/09/2011 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only truth is a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ

all else is of Babylon
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6398791

Relationship
(s)
involves
at
least
a
two-way
communication;
I
(and
you
if
you
are
actually
honest
about
it
)
have
never-ever
experienced
such
a
relationship
with
Jesus
(or
any
of
the
Trinity
for
that
matter!)

There
is
absolutely
no
evidence

of
any
such
relationship
ever
having
been
experienced
(save
heresy
.)

Point
being
;
it's
a
nice
concept,
idea-even
belief,
but
it's
not
real!
(but,
that
it
were.)

Here's
something
to
consider;
perhaps
you
are
"part"
of
the
"sum"
that
"IS."

(Scripture
based),
did
Jesus
not
insinuate
that
we
are
all
small-gods
(or
parts
to
the
sum?)

That
being
so;
the
innately
based,
interior
voice
of
logic
&
reason,
we
all
possess,
is
surely
a
sign
to
that
effect-we
are
small
gods
and
the
voice
in
our
head
is
proof
of
the
relationship!

The
next
step
is
to
know
it.

Beyond
that,
believe
in
yourself
to
the
point
of
accepting
your
desires
as
being
so
(dreams
coming
true.)

The
key
to
truly
being
all
that
you
really
are,
is
knowing
who
you
really
are!

You
are
small-gods
(collectively)
that
make-up
God
(whole.)

Parts
to
the
sum,
are
the
whole
in
pieces
(of
holographical
nature-all
for
one
and
one
for
all!)

Certain
aspects
of
being
(individual
alliances
no
more
powerful
than
any
other)
would
that
you
not
know
your
heritage.

Remember
it.
Accept
also,
it
may
take
some
getting
use
to
but
getting
use
to
it
you
will
(a
prisoner
bound
to
the
dungeon
will
be
temporarily
blinded
by
the
daylight
when
released/freed
but
in
time
he
will,
no
doubt,
re-gain
all
his
"normal"
faculties-and
be
"as
he
were,"
as
will
you.)

Think
about
it.

istarbug

ps-
Sorry
for
the
goofy
script-my
keyboard
fails
to
"space"
properly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5706311
United States
12/09/2011 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is-Ishtar, Re, El-saturn or the King
this ?
User ID: 6840500
Netherlands
12/09/2011 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
jor done ... nie he ? nee he ? your done he ? iaia
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
12/09/2011 03:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
Ashtar? There is lot of mangled history and they like to combine names and slander people. There was a positive being in the Hebrew history based on AshtarIshtar, and is confused because they're all smashed together, who confronted Baal.

Also they always create false constructs. There are many Michaels for example.

Here in the Bahai faith is some legends:

[link to www.bahaistudies.net]

ASHTAR: Possibly a male version of Ishtar (Astarte in Canaan), the Venus Star. W
hen Baal was killed by Mavet, Asherah had Ashtar, her son, placed on the throne.
However, Ashtar was not big enough to fill the position, and resigned (quite po
ssibly a relation of the Venus star being the last star to shine before the Sun
takes over). I believe one of his titles is Malik (the King) and other names for
him are Abimilki and Milkilu.
ASTARTE: A Name of Anath which means "Goddess", or literally "She of the Womb".
Astarte is simply the Canaanite version of the Name Ishtar.
ATIK: The Calf of El. Enemy of Baal slain by Anath.
BAAL: He is the Canaanite Ruler God (like Marduk). Baal and Yam-Nahar origonally
competed for kingship of the gods. The matter was brought before El, who decide
d in favour of Yam. Yam then proceeded with a reign of tyranny over the gods, an
d none of them felt they had the power to defeat Yam. So, they sent Asherah to e
ntreat him to lossen his grip. Asherah even offered herself to Yam. Upon hearing
this, Baal was enraged, and decided to defeat Yam. Yam got wind of Baal's plan
and sent messengers to El with the demand that Baal be delivered to him. El, afr
aid, agreed. Baal then taunted the gods for their cowardice and went to face Yam
. He had two weapons made, Yagrush (chaser) and Aymur (driver). He struck Yam on
the chest with Yagrush to no avail. Then he struck him on the forehead with Aym
ur and fell Yam to the earth. After Yam's defeat, Baal had a palace built for hi
mself; closely resembeling the story of Marduk. It also resembles Marduk's story
in that the Primeval Waters threatened the gods, and the High God and others we
re afraid to face them, with the exception of the soon-to-be Ruler God. The Baal
epic then continues to describe his fight against Mavet. Baal is also a Storm G
od like Marduk, and a fertility god like Tammuz. Dagon is his father. Baal is th
e Canaanite God-force (the goddess force seems to be split between Anath and Ash
erah). Baal's proper name is Hadad, relating to his storm-god aspect. Baal is re
ally a title, meaning "Lord". Baal's residence is upon Mt. Zaphon. He is known a
s Rapiu (Shade) during his summer stay in the underworld.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 12/09/2011 03:42 PM
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
12/09/2011 03:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.hebrew-streams.org]

A Thesis
Presented to
the Faculty of the Religion Division
Pepperdine University
Malibu, California

William
F. Albright said, however, that Israel ÒdemythologizedÓ any pagan ideas she
embraced, in light of her monotheistic devotion to YHVH.6 Metaphorically speaking, she stripped the foreign gods of power and made them serve in
YHVHÕs court as mere angels. G. Ernest Wright argued that although Israel
did not deny the existence of the gods worshiped by other peoples (henotheism),
she affirmed that compared with YHVH theses deities lacked power to do
anything;7 they were Òno godsÓ (Deut 32:17). According to Wright, Psalm 82
emphasizes that any being, authority or power that these deities have all
derive from YHVH, and it clearly devalues all powers other than his. Even
though theologically dangerous, the Divine Assembly of YHVH argues in favor
of the uniqueness of IsraelÕs faith because it is so radically different from pagan
assemblies.8

Alot of mangling and rewriting of history.
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
fred
User ID: 1254734
United States
12/09/2011 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yabadabadoo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1707347
United States
12/09/2011 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
was Commander Adama suppose to be Jesus?
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
12/09/2011 03:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
was Commander Adama suppose to be Jesus?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1707347

No, Cara.
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
jk1
User ID: 790968
Czechia
12/09/2011 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only truth is a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ

all else is of Babylon
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6398791

New Jerusalem New Jer-USA-lem

:newmangeopolitic:
 Quoting: APOLLYON ILLUMINATUS

Hmmm...

The last painting by S.D. was shown by U many times. But do U know its history, hidden symbolism and how is it alive during the last Sun-cycle, these days and near future ?

Go ahead.

Baraka.
 Quoting: jk1 790968

Friend, yes, this painting by Dali was about Geo Politics and the birth or dominion of The Sun child out of the Orphic Egg, He has Europe in his grasp and Washington DC as his umbilicus

And I think the woman is actually pointing to Israel. She looks famished like they just emerged out of a Great Depression.

Baraka and Kol tuv to you too my friend. hf.

U're wrong my dear and several times. The painting's name is "Geopolitical Child is watching the Born of New Man".

NEW MAN is the one who try to escape from the skinny egg like Reptilia has and the egg is the Earth morphing to strange shape by him trying to catch the first breath.

As a result of his born U can estimate the future side-effects on the Earth. Great part of G.B. will sink as his right hand he use to support his fight /Not talkin' bout The Netherlands/.

His knee and foot stress the oceans where new lands will rise and support those who survive the great change.

He is still blind and unable to see what is he doing trying to be born. His eyes are hidden under the thin skin of U.S.A. - so what can he be watching ?
When his head will be released from the inner part of the egg, and start to breathe - part of U.S.A. will fall to the empty space released by his neck and chest.

The GeoChild is the one holding the knees of His skinny Mum.
She is standing somewhere in the Holy Land / as the Leban Watchtower is behind her head on the very right edge of the painting - but it looks all like a desert. Maybe the field of Mageddo ?

She is not pointing to Israel. Look better. She is pointing somewhere near today's Georgia.

THE CURTAIN hanging on nothing over the suffering Ea has 12 edges as a symbol of the tribes of which 12 000 of each will be saved as described by The Book.

This is what I know considering the symbolism of this painting.

I have no problem to make it known.

Another case is how this painting was born.

All secret societies are made by evil forces, teach bad intentions an will be eliminated, soon.
Cali Bohemian Groove and all mysteries around is only childish playground.

The real Groove is here in Bohemia and the Owl has no need to fly over the ocean - as Mickey Mouses he eats not.

Baraka.
Aniwti
User ID: 5293886
United States
12/09/2011 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Santa?
 Quoting: Seer777

LOL ! Saturn, Satan, Santa !

xmas

Yep.

chuckle

I wonder how many Christians know that the Christmas Tree represents the Tree of Knowledge. The garland...the snake.

:Adam and Eve Mic:

Some would call it pagan tree worship.

:xmastree:
 Quoting: Seer777

Seer, and look in the tree ! Every Initiate learns this, It was lilith in the tree !

And the garland we wrap is the snake, very good

The ornaments is the spheres of Qabalah.

I can't believe I never realized that! But Christmas isn't really my thing.

I've made countless depictions of the Tree of LIFE though... maybe I'll just hang one of them in my living room this month instead.

Or at least LILIT at the base if the huluppu tree...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6845711
United States
12/09/2011 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who controls the truth?

The Brotherhood.

Not.

Gnosticism is the perversion of truth - the Bible, God's word.

En Route to Global Occupation
by Gary H. Kah

Masonic Origins

According to Albert Pike, Gnosticism was an offshoot of Kabalism, an oral occult tradition, which was adhered to by a minority of the jewish people. At some point, which remains uncertain, these occult teachings were reduced to writing, and the Kabalah was born. On page 626 of Morals and Dogma, Pike states, "The Kabalah is the key of all Masonry and the occult sciences; and the Gnostics were born of the Kabalists."

Kabalism was merely a unique version of the ancient mysteries specifically designed to deceive God's (OT) chosen people. Unlike the other mysteries, its teachings dealt specifically with Israel, offering occult counter-explanations to the revelations of the prophets, complete with a cleverly disguised occult interpretation of the history of Israel. Moses, for example, rather than being the righteous prophet of God who led the Israelites out of Egypt, was made out to be an occult figure whose purpose was to initiate the Israelites into the enlightened and more advanced teachings of Egypt.

If Kabalism could be viewed as the occult counter-explanation of the Old Testament, Gnosticism, existing as a further development of Kabalism and taking into account Satan's "new problem" posed by the risen Christ, would serve as the main occult counterattack against the New Testament. Thus, Kabalism and Gnosticism combined, composed a type of occult parallel to the Old and New Testaments.

Gnosticism, although originally composed of Jewish occultists, rapidly gained Gentile followers until it soon became predominantly Gentile. As the priesthoods were forced to take on new forms, Gnosticism became a magnet for these occult adepts. Branches of Gnosticism represented the first significant secret societies of the post-resurrection era with various degrees or levels of initiation and the inner circle of initiates worshiping Lucifer.

Gnosticism

A significant amount of space has been devoted to the discussion of Gnosticism in Masonic reference works. Morals and Dogma, for example, has allotted more than forty pages to Gnosticism and its connection with Freemasonry. Albert Pike, the book's author, offers the following explanation of Gnosticism:

"The Gnostics derived their leading doctrines and ideas from Plato and Philo, the Zend-avesta and the Kabalah, and the Sacred books of India and Egypt; and thus introduced into the bosom of Christianity the cosmological and theosophical speculations, which had formed the larger portion of the ancient religions of the Orient, joined to those of the Egyptian, Greek, and Jewish doctrines, which the New-Platonists had equally adopted in the Occident" (Morals and Dogma, 248).

[link to truth.mindofal.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4196344
United States
12/09/2011 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nothing.....Dipshit just likes to post the same garbage in all of his posts.
I could start a thread about pretzels, and Apollyon would hijack it and put up the same pictures with the same drawn out explanation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4196344

I could make a whole post on Pretzels. Good job friend ! It was invented by monks as a form of Sun Cross in the Synod of Estinnes and prayer hands and might have been communion bread in Greece !

lmao

Even though I think you are an ass kisser of the mods, a GLP bully (haven't you reamed people for "promoting" their websites on here, but you shamelessly do the same with your blog?) and slightly irritating.....I do have to admit, the way you come back at people is quite entertaining!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4196344

Pretzels and salt.

While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body. Mathew 26:26

and

You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. Matthew 5:13

Pretzels is risen bread, while communion bread in the past was unleavened. But still this is fun !

dance

Nice! I suppose there is not a topic in the world that one couldn't apply scripture to to make a point.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4196344
United States
12/09/2011 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's the BIGGEST LIE!

They stole and wrote history from Babylon and then work on a smear campaign to cover their illicit deeds.
 Quoting: Truth Be Told 1448050

Yes, Jesus was one of many Sun Gods. There were many others before him that carried out the same astro theological story of the Sun baby born in winter solstice manger, born of a virgin, (Virgo)

God IS the word and He is well able to look after it. God is not retarded. Jesus is one with the father and is not just another little "g" god. The name above every other name. I got your number though. Im getting off your thread and will let you lie to the masses and Im sure many will follow you into the darkness you come from. too bad.
 Quoting: oh the trauma

I am a Baptized, Re born Christian and Christian Minister Ordained.

Just cause Jesus was one of many doesnt mean he means nothing to me, you misunderstood. Theres billions of people in the world and we choose our kids and our family to be the most precious to us and loved, correct?

Therefore I love Jesus more than youll ever know or think, I have crosses all thru my house next to my Shofar and know a few thousand verses by heart.

1 Timothy 1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

I'm not challenging your love for Jesus.....but by this post I am wondering about your ability to "rightly divide" the Word.....I think it's great you can memorize text, but what does that really mean? Spouting scripture...hanging crosses...isn't that kind of well, counterproductive?
roadtoad

User ID: 6851946
United States
12/09/2011 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now wait a minute:
The name 'Lilith' appears nowhere in the Bible. Because elohim states:
(paraphrase) 'God created (humans) in THEIR name'
i.e., elohim was mother/father, or man/woman.
So, since a bunch of rabbis decided that god had to be male, they invented a 'lilith' in order to make all the pieces fit together.
They even patched in a couple of senarios, to make it all fit, such as: Lilith was Adams first wife, etc.
So elohim was the mother/father of jesus. This shows up in 'the gospel according to thomas', and a few other works not allowed in the council at nacei. sp?
The holy trinity, created by Augustine in the fifth century and added to the bible, as the last verse in 2John, which creates a concept to make jehovah, jesus and the holy spirit as one being..... is a big pile of b.s... an 'add-on'
So again, OP, under your philosophy, who is jehovah?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5181150
United Kingdom
12/09/2011 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
or not, tell me more though. I'm very interested.

And part two.

Part three is coming up...

BY APOLLO ILLUMINAUGHTY

PART ONE is here.
Thread: SUPER CONJUNCTION ...Morning of May 20th, then Evening Eclipse. Nibiru the Destroyer King !!!!!! The Inner Mystery Now Revealed

This is a Interlude introduction to the Bible passage:

In Revelation we are introduced to Apollyon, who has the key to the bottomless pit. Apollymi can be found in James 4:12 which mentions the Lawgiver and the judge. ONE THERE IS A LAWGIVER AND JUDGE, he who is able to save and to destroy.

Apollyon is translated as "destroyer." Its Hebrew version being Abaddon. The Abyss to which he holds the key is given " "abussos" for the bottomless pit in Greek, it still just refers to bottomless pit, or deep pit,

We will need comparisons in Hebrew to de mystify this passage,

This one of my favorites , first things I learned about Abussos.

Heb. tehom, 'the primeval ocean' (Gen. 1:2; Ps. 24:2; etc.) as 'abyss'

(The beginning of the Eighth Day)

Springs of the Great Deep - 2nd month 17th day in Noah’s 600th year.
Genesis 7:11 "In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep "Tehom" broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened."

Bottomless pit is simply the ocean. (Exodus 20:4; Deut 5:8).
He is the beast that rises from the ocean.

REVELATION 11:7 When they [the two witnesses] have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the Abyss will make war with them, and overcome them and kill them. (NASU)

REVELATION 17:8 The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is to ascend from the bottomless pit and go to perdition . . . (RSV)

REVELATION 13:1 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea . . . (NKJV)

Revelation 11:7 and 17:8 are referring to Abaddon as the "beast" who will ascend from the "bottomless pit." What we Heb. tehom, 'the primeval ocean' (Gen. 1:2; Ps. 24:2; etc.) as 'abyss'"
There is a movie called, THE ABYSS, by James Cameron who was noted to work on the Lost Tomb of Jesus side by side with Israeli Antiquities.

:911apollyon:

Revelations
Chapter 9

9:11 The fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from the sky which had fallen to the earth. The key to the pit of the abyss was given to him.

9:2 He opened the pit of the abyss, and smoke went up out of the pit, like the smoke from a burning furnace. The sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke from the pit.

9:3 Then out of the smoke came forth locusts on the earth, and power was given to them, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

9:4 They were told that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree, but only those people who don't have God's seal on their foreheads.

9:5 They were given power not to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion, when it strikes a person.

9:6 In those days people will seek death, and will in no way find it. They will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

9:7 The shapes of the locusts were like horses prepared for war. On their heads were something like golden crowns, and their faces were like people's faces.

9:8 They had hair like women's hair, and their teeth were like those of lions.

9:9 They had breastplates, like breastplates of iron. The sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots, or of many horses rushing to war.

9:10 They have tails like those of scorpions, and stings. In their tails they have power to harm men for five months.

9:11 They have over them as king the angel of the abyss. His name in Hebrew is "Abaddon," but in Greek, he has the name "Apollyon."

QOUTE:

Apollyon/Abbadon is based on Kalki (the Destroyer). He rides on a white horse and will destroy all the evil-doers and usher in the Golden Age.

This (Hinduism) preceeds the Bible by thousands of years. The Bible is just a collection of plagiarized religions.

Yes, Apollyon is the rider of the White Horse

Qoute:

Contrary to what some christians think, Abaddon/Apollyon is an Archangel of God. This is why he harms/binds Satan and all those "who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads".

:faithfultrue:

There are 2 in revelation that have been given white horses of power and swords of authority. One is the 1st horseman of the appocolypse followed closly by war,famine & death.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3264109
United States
12/10/2011 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Therefore I love Jesus more than youll ever know or think, I have crosses all thru my house next to my Shofar and know a few thousand verses by heart.

Obsession much?

I doubt much that Jesus cares all that much for crosses...
Sinthel
User ID: 3910757
United States
12/10/2011 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Yisrael".

Yisrael "He has striven with God," or "He has been saved

"Yi", in the Hebrew, is"he". "Sra", in the Hebrew, means "to strive or to save."

We know it as ISRAEL

-Apollo

Here is a qoute from Astrology and the Bible

With the influence of the religions of Isis, Ra and El, or:

Is(is) Ra El(Elohim-Lord) or Mother Father Son(Sun)

The Hebrews named their nation Is-Ra-El, or Israel. The Hebrews adopted Saturday (from Saturn's day) as their day of worship. Christians, whose astrological influence was the sun (also from Egyptian origin), worshipped on Sunday (or the sun's day).

The story of Jonah (Semetic for "sun") is about a man who is swallowed by a whale (death) and remains in it's belly for three days at which time the man is freed (resurrection). This story is another symbolic of the astrological account of how the sun remains still for three days during the winter equinox. It is also symbolic of the resurrection of Christ.

When Moses came down from the mountain, he saw the people worshipping a golden calf. This idol came from the Egyptians astrological worship of the sun. Golden represents the color of the sun. The calf (Taurus the bull) represents the age in which the Moses lived when he wrote the Torah. When history moved into the next sign (Aries the ram), the Hebrews celebrated the approach of their Messiah by blowing rams horns. The sign of Aries influenced many religions to adopt the lamb of God concept.

IS = mother
Ra=Father
El = God the Israelite is one who knows Mother Father God. Not Sun. Apollo this stuff is not how it is that you do. You are gathering unto you ones who you are deceiving into bunk about the nature of God and the creation. There were no coded secrets only the illuminati know, and your founder was a big chief antichrist and Jesus was not and IS not the chief Lord of your group. He is in FACT appalled by this stuff.

There is NO winter equinox. Equinox is when the sun is due east on rise and that happens in oct and march. They were literally worshipping a gold calf, which truly had no signficance of God. And they never even accepted their messiah of course, still do not. And he wasn't just their messiah, Michael of Nebadon came for the whole world, Man and Angel and for the lessons he demonstrated to his entire universe. I have yet to see one place where you have any idea what "resurrection" is.
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

Marking this for later.

hf
~ Sinthel
btn nli
User ID: 648659
Netherlands
12/10/2011 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
As in Apollo, of course.

Heres part one my friend

WRITTEN BY APOLLO

(Please read this with patience, and I will lead you into one of the Greatest Secrets)
There is a tale of a Second Sun, Niburu or Planet X that comes into our Solar Sytem and takes position behind our sun every 3,600 years. It is said that Niburu is already here or will be here in 2012 and is renowned to bring destruction, So what happened 3,600 years ago? Take the Shang Dynasty, they had very good astrologers, were noted comet enthusiasts and they recorded nothing.. Nor did any civilization record any cataclysmic event.
Lets look at the Akkadian Language. , It means "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers. In Babylonian astronony its the Highest point of the Ecliptic, the Throne of God or Summer Solstice of Cancer, Now lets look at this again. In Revelation 12 it says that the woman will give birth to the man child and he will be taken up to Gods throne..
5 And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne.

In the Enuma Elis it reads. "When Marduk fixed the locations (manzazu) of Nibiru, Enlil and Ea in the sky
So we have the seat of the summus deus, was considered the throne of Marduk, who pastured the sheep. This would fit in the man child of Revelation who is taken up to the throne.. In the constellations. It was Nibiru which was said to rise high during the Autumn Equinox, around Libra.. It is Jewish Tradition to expect the Crowned King at the New Year when the Shofar is Blown, Near Rosh Hashanah which is LIbra.

Nibiru is described in this cuneiform tablet:

Nibiru, which is said to have occupied the passageways of heaven and earth, because everyone above and below asks Nibiru if they cannot find the passage. Nibiru is Marduk's star which the gods in heaven caused to be visible. Nibiru stands as a post at the turning point. The others say of Nibiru the post: "The one who crosses the middle of the sea (Tiamat) without calm, may his name be Nibiru, for he takes up the center of it". The path of the stars of the sky should be kept unchanged.In the MUL.APIN Nibiru is identified as Jupiter:

"When the stars of Enlil have been finished, one big star – although its light is dim – divides the sky in half and stands there: that is, the star of Marduk (MUL dAMAR.UD), Nibiru (né-bé-ru), Jupiter (MULSAG.ME.GAR); it keeps changing its position and crosses the sky."
therefore from these texts, we see not a Stealth Star, but a Kings Star which is Jupiter, In Esoteric Theology, Jupiter is the Kings Planet. Its the planet of Exhaltation. . Its power crowns the King which takes his throne in Summer Solstice. Jupiter is exhalted in Cancer. and is declared the King of the Kingdom in the Fall...

Now how could he be called the Destroyer...

"And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon" (Revelation 9:11).
Apollyon is the English transliteration of the Greek word Apolluon, meaning "Destroyer".

Strong's #622, apollumi, which is used 92 times and means, "1) to destroy; a) to put out of the way entirely, abolish, put an end to ruin; b) render useless; c) to kill; d) to declare that one must be put to death; e) metaph. to devote or give over to eternal misery in hell; f) to perish, to be lost, ruined, destroyed; 2) to destroy; a) to lose.

In the Authorized Version (KJV), it is translated perish 33 times, destroy 26, lose 22, be lost 5, and lost 4 times.

Is the King we await the Destroyer?? Does the destruction of earth commence at the crowing of this Sun Son? Are we actually awaiting a special conjunction of the Sun and Jupiter instead of the stealth planet x in hiding?

Or are we awaiting a man that was already born with the special conjunction of the Sun, Jupiter. and curiously Mercury.

Cause oddly the Tablets refer to Mercury as Nibiru as well:

"If Mercury (MULUDU.IDIM.GU4) divides the sky and stands there, [its name] is Nibiru.

Again, this is the Conjunction of Jupiter, Mercury, and the Sun which will herald in THE MAN.

Conclusion, Nibiru is also A Man. Apollyon. who will have these signs as his birth.

For he is the Sun, Son... and upon his wings, one is exhalted or is destroyed....

To be continued.

is there any chance that Nibiru=Sirius?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6815329
United States
12/10/2011 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apollo?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6815329
United States
12/10/2011 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I lack understanding, but inherit the myth of it. Does truth exist?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6761046
United States
12/10/2011 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6848247
United States
12/10/2011 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey apollo the mail man mistakenly put a letter in my mail box today so i took it over and put it in your door just to let ya know how it got there i think it was a check or somthing
later tater
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6478725
United States
12/10/2011 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

:newmangeopolitic:

Friend, yes, this painting by Dali was about Geo Politics and the birth or dominion of The Sun child out of the Orphic Egg, He has Europe in his grasp and Washington DC as his umbilicus

And I think the woman is actually pointing to Israel. She looks famished like they just emerged out of a Great Depression.

Baraka and Kol tuv to you too my friend. hf.

U're wrong my dear and several times. The painting's name is "Geopolitical Child is watching the Born of New Man".

NEW MAN is the one who try to escape from the skinny egg like Reptilia has and the egg is the Earth morphing to strange shape by him trying to catch the first breath.

As a result of his born U can estimate the future side-effects on the Earth. Great part of G.B. will sink as his right hand he use to support his fight /Not talkin' bout The Netherlands/.

His knee and foot stress the oceans where new lands will rise and support those who survive the great change.

He is still blind and unable to see what is he doing trying to be born. His eyes are hidden under the thin skin of U.S.A. - so what can he be watching ?
When his head will be released from the inner part of the egg, and start to breathe - part of U.S.A. will fall to the empty space released by his neck and chest.

The GeoChild is the one holding the knees of His skinny Mum.
She is standing somewhere in the Holy Land / as the Leban Watchtower is behind her head on the very right edge of the painting - but it looks all like a desert. Maybe the field of Mageddo ?

She is not pointing to Israel. Look better. She is pointing somewhere near today's Georgia.

THE CURTAIN hanging on nothing over the suffering Ea has 12 edges as a symbol of the tribes of which 12 000 of each will be saved as described by The Book.

This is what I know considering the symbolism of this painting.

I have no problem to make it known.

Another case is how this painting was born.

All secret societies are made by evil forces, teach bad intentions an will be eliminated, soon.Cali Bohemian Groove and all mysteries around is only childish playground.

The real Groove is here in Bohemia and the Owl has no need to fly over the ocean - as Mickey Mouses he eats not.

Baraka.
Sinthel
User ID: 3910757
United States
12/10/2011 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
One can find truths in almost all things, but to state you and the “Brotherhood” know all the answers is simply ignorant. Do you, yourself, know where the Brotherhood has received their “answers” from the beginning? What makes you think you are being given the truth?

Yes, I know the Brotherhood studies the truths in many religious and other spiritual works, but you are all lead to look at the same “truths”…just like every other religion who is directed by their Elders to view only what they show them and shield what they do not want them to see. If anyone wants to get even close to the truth they need to research everything…religious texts, spiritual works, dark occult works, etc. and of course connecting with your own “Higher Self” (or whatever you wish to call it.)

Likewise, the New Age/Lightworkes have been and is still being manipulated in the same way… being told what to believe and what not to believe.

But, why? By who? What is THEIR agenda? This is directed to all those who believe in a particular source or sources.

People need to begin to think for themselves. In this life and past I have been a part of all of these and being able to look back upon these experiences from a broader perspective and I have been able see the incredible amount of deceit from this world and beyond. It’s so easy to be fooled …that is people’s first mistake believing they cannot have the wool pulled over their eyes and their truth is the utter truth. The more that people believe (My beliefs are the truth) the easier is to become deceived. Yes, I know many of you especially in the mainstream religions are taught the opposite, I wonder why that is?

Hopefully, many will begin to see the reality behind the cloak of deception.

Question EVERYTHING!

I am not stating I have all the answers as that too would be ignorant. Truth comes from being humble enough to say “I don’t know it all.” New information cannot come to a closed mind and soul.

Much Love,
~ Sinthel

~~~~~~~~
PS There is more than one person using this particular IP address and the reason I try to sign Sinthel to all my posts.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/10/2011 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey apollo the mail man mistakenly put a letter in my mail box today so i took it over and put it in your door just to let ya know how it got there i think it was a check or somthing
later tater
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6848247

Hello Friend, my mailbox? I have a community box.

Ill check though..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/10/2011 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Obsession much?

I doubt much that Jesus cares all that much for crosses...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3264109

This is the Cross

:cubecross:
))BAPHOMET((

User ID: 1470234
United Kingdom
12/10/2011 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Friend, I do worry about this,...

Are you a Initiate Elder Brethren ? If someone brings it up, I might stop

Ill be closing up shop soon. As the harvest is neigh..

I get the feeling it's just days now.

Dont suppose you got anywhere with my chart Apollyon. The crappy ones i got off the web im all bunched up under virgo.
If normality is the measure of how well adjusted one is to a profoundly sick society,
then i dont ever want to be normal.

GLP