12/17/2011 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Tinnitus and NWO: Hypnotic Device
About TV and MEDIA

Stop to seing TV News.
Stop to seing TV at all if you can.

Test yourself:
For 1 week you will try to not see any TV program.
Then after the week, you will analyze your feelings.
If you feel you want inmediately to see TV again, you are not prepared.
If after the non-TV week you have no feelings at all you are in the correct way.

Then if you pass the TV test, do the same with every electronic you use too much: cellphones, computers, internet, etc.

You need to find out now what things you are too dependent and vulnerable, because this will dictate your chances for survival when the NWO use these vulnerabilities to control you.

Try it.
Be strong now.
If you can't pass the week test on any subject, you are addicted to that object.
But don't worry.
Just try to make the change soon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7251365
New Zealand
12/17/2011 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I stopped watching TV years ago, best thing I have ever done.
Thank you OP, Internet this week.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 7087120
Puerto Rico
12/17/2011 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I stopped watching TV years ago, best thing I have ever done.
Thank you OP, Internet this week.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7251365

HDTV are designed with special frequencies, to keep the people addicted to the programs, but also affecting an specific part of the brain that measure the timing.
So they deceive the mind into think the time is slow.

The computer screens also have some sort of frequency similar to this.

So you can for example measure the time in a computer versus the time in a tv. Lets say you set a stopwatch for 1 hour. 1 hour seeing tv, 1 hour on internet.
Even the time is the same, you will "feel" that it
was like 30 minutes on the tv and like 15 min on the internet.
Why?
This screens have devices that sends frequencies to do that.
These devices are new, you can try to speak for an hour in a landline phone and the same time on cellphone and you will fell the same. You will fell like it was 15 minutes on the phone.
But most of the people are too addicted to this technologies that they don't asked why.

Who is Steve Jobs?
Is that guy really change the world?
I prefer to said that Nikola Tesla was trillion times better than Steve Jobs.

Steve Jobs is not the man who change the world, but the man who turn the people more addict to his expensive designs.

And yes, he advanced one of the topics of the NWO agenda:
"Let make the people addicted to this devices, and suddenly crash all the technology at once.
Let self-destruct themself."

And is a "nice" idea, because what would you do if you are addicted to alcohol, and suddenly all the beers and liquors are being recall by whatever fake reason, and there is no supply of alcohol on the whole world?

Then what?

Then you will fill the gap with another addiction.
Or you become so angry that you awake within yourself your untested criminal instincts.

Does it sounds like social chaos and unrest?
Does it sounds like martial law?

NWO: Why the need of depopulate them if they are killing each other for a bottle of wine or a cell phone battery?

For the people not addicted, they will find the form to survive with or without technology, with or without money, with or without government, because they have always plan B. And they are self-governed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6566136
United States
12/18/2011 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
figured out something. might be obvious to some but it wasn't for me.

deep breathing helps

and don't stop when you get the ringing, dont really concentrate on it either

just keep breathing deeply

i think through the left nostril helps (right for women)

but through both is ok i guess.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 7087120
Puerto Rico
12/18/2011 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
figured out something. might be obvious to some but it wasn't for me.

deep breathing helps

and don't stop when you get the ringing, dont really concentrate on it either

just keep breathing deeply

i think through the left nostril helps (right for women)

but through both is ok i guess.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6566136

Combine the breathing with the butterfly hands technique described on the second page.
The post your results here.

1. Take a mild to hot shower and put your face to the front of the running water. The water will serve as the medium to waste the nano-markers.
2. Cross your hands in a butterfly fashion, with the palms facing up, and the wrist touching each other.
3. Your 4 fingers of each hand need to be together and straight pointing diagonal
4. Your two thumbs need to be like "kissing" each other: the thumb's nails will face to the outside.
5. Once you have this butterfly-shaped hands, (Remember to straight the fingers, thumbs together, wrist together) you will be able to drain your nano-markers from the eight straight fingers, so its important to maintain together your fingers!
6. The you will approach your thumbs to the glabella, or center of your forehead. You need to touch that center for proper realease.
7. You may need to drop a lil your head to the front, and don't be surprised if you feel some feeling of an electrical current moving through your body. This is normal. Is the way your body release bad energy too.
8. You can do this without a shower, also. For example you can perform this technique before going to bed. If you do without shower, wash your hand after doing this. Water is the only thing need to wash away this nano-markers.

You will feel different, and healthy instantly, because this technique drain also the unhealthy energy within you. Also helps to visualize the elements going out from the fingers, but is not a requirement.
Anonymous
User ID: 7324913
Canada
12/18/2011 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
It could be related to terahertz, millimeter/microwave technologies being used for covert/overt scanning. It's being used by private companies now along with government agencies and is unregulated for most part. So we have no idea how much we are being sprayed. Ringing in the ears is one side effect if this stuff.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17845378
United States
01/12/2013 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78859205
Australia
04/30/2020 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
the high pitched frequency in my ears has been off the scale for three days now,,, so pissed off I could spontaniously combust with frustration and anger.. had it approx 10 years.... I am sensitive to electro magnetic fields and frequency.... get thru shit loads of light bulbs at home.... but for the passed week its almost been like torture..... bastards
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6992575

This guy is some kind of prophet. just AMAZING!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76787408
United States
04/30/2020 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
1. Current Tinnitus Epidemic is just a glitch in a new frequency being tested for mental mass control.

2. It began since the transition of the Digital TV Age.
(All the HD TVs have the transmitter included)

3. This frequency is ready to be transmited, but still making some adjustments. (That explain this unusual Tinnitus epidemic)

4. The official transmission will have hypnotic content.
You will hear inside your head, a pleasant music with an unknown language, in sync with an announcement of a "fake" alien invasion.

5.These "aliens" will control you via this signal.

6. There is a form to control the transmision,(and the current Tinnitus) grapping (with the thumb and index fingers) the bump of the ear that is aligned with the eye.
(follow the eye in an horizontal line)

7.The National broadcast test was one of the final steps in setting up this signal.

8. Once you get accustomed to the signal, specially the pleasant music, you will become hypnotized and will behave like a zombie or slave. That way a great part of the world will be remote controlled just as puppets.
 Quoting: theclarificator 7087120

NC-ud0ntsay
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78859205
Australia
04/30/2020 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know this is a thread from 2011 but it is so relevant today. someone please pin.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78860476
Australia
04/30/2020 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Explain number 6 more.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1440799

Ok to stop the fake tinnitus, or the future signal when is transmited, you need to grab the little bump on the ear that is horizontal aligned to your eyes. (On the ear you have the sound/noise/music)

Use you thumb and index finger and you will cancel the noise with this tecnique.
This is simple but powerful.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7087120

seems to work.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77554860
Australia
05/01/2020 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

9 years later and wish it was a bottle of wine. TODAY IS TOILET PAPER.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78865240
United States
05/01/2020 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doctors say it’s loud music and hearing loss. With all the heavy metal posters here that’s likely what caused it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78588141
United Kingdom
06/07/2020 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69520875
Russia
06/07/2020 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
doubt it, it's just a brain / ear problem

the real conspiracy is that 'they' can probably fix is easily but it's part of their belief system that we all suffer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78357329
United States
06/07/2020 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
1. Current Tinnitus Epidemic is just a glitch in a new frequency being tested for mental mass control.

2. It began since the transition of the Digital TV Age.
(All the HD TVs have the transmitter included)

3. This frequency is ready to be transmited, but still making some adjustments. (That explain this unusual Tinnitus epidemic)

4. The official transmission will have hypnotic content.
You will hear inside your head, a pleasant music with an unknown language, in sync with an announcement of a "fake" alien invasion.

5.These "aliens" will control you via this signal.

6. There is a form to control the transmision,(and the current Tinnitus) grapping (with the thumb and index fingers) the bump of the ear that is aligned with the eye.
(follow the eye in an horizontal line)

7.The National broadcast test was one of the final steps in setting up this signal.

8. Once you get accustomed to the signal, specially the pleasant music, you will become hypnotized and will behave like a zombie or slave. That way a great part of the world will be remote controlled just as puppets.
 Quoting: theclarificator 7087120

Can you explain what bump?

GLP