Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,171 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 446,370
Pageviews Today: 749,848Threads Today: 303Posts Today: 4,808
09:50 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

CONFIRMED: There is a TRILLION DOLLAR lawsuit against the Vatican, Illuminati and The UN!!! ***INCLUDES Court lawsuit documents!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7049086
United States
12/15/2011 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: CONFIRMED: There is a TRILLION DOLLAR lawsuit against the Vatican, Illuminati and The UN!!! ***INCLUDES Court lawsuit documents!!!
WHY the fuck is ben fulford being linked with this lawsuit? his name is nowhere to be found in the document.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7121125

Per David Wilcock, he's been preaching since 2008 that this was going to happen on November 15th 2011. It happened on the 23rd, but that's close enough.
 Quoting: WESTUNREST

fulford and KEENAN are joined at the hip, fulford carries Keenans bullshit. I have seen proof of this, but I think at one time, fulford did not know keenan.
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

Show it then.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7165307

No way. the attempted murder on me caused us to decide on advice from David Righter, to not post a lot of interesting stuff we could have on my site, including Marcos Will and other stuff. I was sent email correspondence between fulford and Keenan and Keenan was one person telling fulford what to put out and I think though that one of more of fulfords messages did mention keenan, but I can't remember for sure. This ones seem to be engaged with the dragons.

As I said so many times here, the dragons now control the global Federal Reserve. the FEd has long been the central bank of the central banks.

I will not risk glp getting in any trouble either, so you are only going to be reminded of what occurred before and nothing more. We covered all we could safely cover on my website, you can go there, under whistleblower and OITC. The oitc, except for Ray Dam went corrupt in terms of some personal business, are not the thugs here and are wrongly named as well as Dave Sale, in the lawsuit. The lawsuit will not stand, irregardless of the internet hype right now. There is nothing of salvation in it. Keenan is merely suing for his lost profits, read the thing.

Heres the link to what we did carry on my website. [link to abundanthope.net]
mothershipwreck

User ID: 6622496
United States
12/15/2011 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: CONFIRMED: There is a TRILLION DOLLAR lawsuit against the Vatican, Illuminati and The UN!!! ***INCLUDES Court lawsuit documents!!!
google oitc the website is still standing. the oitc held the foundation divine.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Their website is one of the most amateurish, spelling + grammar mistake ridden messes I've come across for any sort "organization" claiming to be what it is. Any idiot can throw up a badly designed site and slap together a video consisting of tacky power point slides.

The general consensus is that OITC is a massive fraud and nothing more. I haven't seen any evidence to indicate otherwise.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/15/2011 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
google oitc the website is still standing. the oitc held the foundation divine.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Their website is one of the most amateurish, spelling + grammar mistake ridden messes I've come across for any sort "organization" claiming to be what it is. Any idiot can throw up a badly designed site and slap together a video consisting of tacky power point slides.

The general consensus is that OITC is a massive fraud and nothing more. I haven't seen any evidence to indicate otherwise.
 Quoting: mothershipwreck

Well I happen to know they are NOT. read my site if you have any real interest.

you can start here, and the piece contains a chart that is not on their website.

[link to abundanthope.net]

Ray Dam was sadly thugging himself in the background thus apparently helping to destroy the very organization under his watch care by misusing some funds for personal business. Someone under Daam, named Keith Scott was involved in taking it down from the inside, and near the end obviously engaged with Keenan.

Probably the decision perhaps to publicize the OITC with a website was an error, helped set it up for attack, but at the same time Keith Scott was doing his damage as a thug anyway when the website went up. The decision to take the OITC public however, was in the hands of the folks here from "heaven" working behind the scenes. the OITC was to fund the rebuilding of this world.

it wealth was tremendous. Now go to the link above and look at the chart. You will see the primary foundation is the Foundation Divine, and its means DIVINE. The antichrist thugs wanted it down and they wanted the wealth, and there have been continual attempts to illegally and immorally get it. The war on Libya was one of them, Gaddafi was the local protector of Foundation Divine Assets in that region. carefully put mind to work and ponder that one. He was a christ working for Michael of Nebadon, your very "Jesus" of 2000 years ago.

If you have paid any attention to the Germain material on the web, you will see the St. Germain World Trust in that chart. I happen to know of what I speak.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/15/2011 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
PAGE 5 OF 114

"This is a civil claim arising out of the concerted, knowing, malicious scheme and
international conspiracy engaged in by the Defendants for the designed purpose of defrauding
pl a int i f f KEENAN, the designated Agent of his Principal, the "Dr agon Family," for the express
purpose of expropriating, stealing and converting certain negotiable financial instruments
lawfully owned by the Dr agon Family and entrusted to KEENAN in early 2009. These assets
(hereinafter referred to as the "Dragon Family Financial Instruments" or the "DFFI") had been
intended for participation in select, registered and authorized Private Placement Investment
Programs (or "PPPs " ) for the benefit of a wide range of global humanitarian purposes. At the
t ime of the criminal and deceitful acts of the Defendants, the approximate face value of the
stolen DFFI was One Hundred Forty-Five and One Ha l f Billion ($145,500,000,000.00) United
States Dollars wi th an approximate accrued interest value of One Trillion
($1,000,000,000,000.00) United States Dollars"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7118680

AND STUPID KEENAN ENTRUSTED THE DOCUMENTS TO DANIELLE DAL BOSCO, HOPE I GOT THAT SPELLED RIGHT, WHO WAS A PLANT TO GET THE DOCUMENTS BACK INTO THE HANDS OF THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS. THIS LAWSUIT BY THE STUPID JILTED KEENAN IS MUCHLY OVER GETTING HIS EXPECTED PROFITS AND BRIBE MONEY. READ IT. THE WHOLE 114 PAGES.

KEENAN IS BEHIND THE DESTRUCTION OF RAY DAM OF THE OITC. KEENAN IS A CRIMINAL. TRYING AGAIN TO GET HIS EXPECTED PROFITS BACK VIA THIS LAWSUIT. THE OITC IS THE ORGANIZATION OF GOD THAT WAS INTENDED TO BE THE FINANCIAL BACKING OF THE GLOBAL HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS, NOT THE DRAGON AND I DON'T THINK HE WAS WORKING FOR THE DRAGONS, BECAUSE THEY ARE TO WISE TO SELECT SUCH A CARELESS PERSON IN THE FIRST PLACE. He is trying to cover his arse.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1436767
United States
12/15/2011 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
AND STUPID KEENAN ENTRUSTED THE DOCUMENTS TO DANIELLE DAL BOSCO, HOPE I GOT THAT SPELLED RIGHT, WHO WAS A PLANT TO GET THE DOCUMENTS BACK INTO THE HANDS OF THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS. THIS LAWSUIT BY THE STUPID JILTED KEENAN IS MUCHLY OVER GETTING HIS EXPECTED PROFITS AND BRIBE MONEY. READ IT. THE WHOLE 114 PAGES.

KEENAN IS BEHIND THE DESTRUCTION OF RAY DAM OF THE OITC. KEENAN IS A CRIMINAL. TRYING AGAIN TO GET HIS EXPECTED PROFITS BACK VIA THIS LAWSUIT. THE OITC IS THE ORGANIZATION OF GOD THAT WAS INTENDED TO BE THE FINANCIAL BACKING OF THE GLOBAL HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS, NOT THE DRAGON AND I DON'T THINK HE WAS WORKING FOR THE DRAGONS, BECAUSE THEY ARE TO WISE TO SELECT SUCH A CARELESS PERSON IN THE FIRST PLACE. He is trying to cover his arse.

Read the lawsuit and never thought of this angle but it sounds plausible. Turning DOWN the 100MIL speaks well of him but trusting Del Bosco makes you wonder . . .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7165307
United Kingdom
12/15/2011 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the info. The more information from various sources the better.

What is your take on the anonymous caller with that distinctive accent? (hoax?)

Some of his quotes:

"We don't need to investigate. We have ways and means of knowing everyone's information, everyone's computer. We don't need a thing. We do it in a different way. We have no physical material requirements - at all. No machinery as you understand it."

"We're the sort of folk that don't follow you after the heart attack when you die son, we'll be there on the other side to bother you again. Be assured that we can bother them just as effectively after the deaths of their physical bodies. And don't talk about torture in this life, talk about torture in lives that go on for thousands of generations."

"Do you understand what I'm saying? Do you understand the depths of what we're talking about? And this phone call is coming from so far beyond you could could never appreciate it."

You've got a friend in a very high place David. An all knowing, all seeing friend in a very high place (off world). Continue to do what you have been called to do. He told you to put it all out there. All of it, as long as it was truth. So do it. You got a green light from the company of heaven. That's as good as it gets

UPDATE THURSDAY 2:08 PM: ALL IS WELL

I stayed up pretty late last night but did not finish the piece yet. I took SAM-e and GABA to help me sleep and I awoke to a phone call at 1PM from someone asking me if I was OK.

So everything is fine and I will continue on this path to jump back into the article ASAP and get it posted. Thankfully, Kerry's offer of a radio show allowed me to get out the most critical information right away.

I have also now been contacted by the Dragon Family representatives associated with the lawsuit, and as a result of this threat, I have been told to relay the following:

IF ANYTHING FURTHER HAPPENS TO DAVID WILCOCK, OR ANYONE ELSE ON THIS CASE, WE WILL OPEN THE BOOK OF CODES AND THE BOOK OF MAKLUMAT TO THE PUBLIC AND YOUR ASSES WILL BE HAULED OFF TO JAIL. STAND DOWN IMMEDIATELY.

I was additionally told that the entire network of international protection surrounding this case has now been extended to me. For all those helping on all these different levels, I do thank you.

GLP