Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,975 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 912,393
Pageviews Today: 1,704,078Threads Today: 832Posts Today: 14,721
07:00 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have been an atheist all my life but I'm thinking of converting to Christianity after learning too much about the Illuminati and Freemasonry...

Shephardi

User ID: 7294714
United Kingdom
12/17/2011 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have been an atheist all my life but I'm thinking of converting to Christianity after learning too much about the Illuminati and Freemasonry...
People who claim others are deceivers are only always assuming that. an assumption makes an ass out of you and me.

i was 'atheist' then i became 'Christian' looked too deeply into it and became ill. i soon let off it a little and decided to think for myself instead.

my opinion now, and not as an atheist, though some will call me that, but i do believe in a greater 'presence', is that all things on the earth are for us to enjoy.

it's simple what is right and what is wrong, its called common sense and you don't need a very old outdated edited book to tell you as if your still 4 years old.

we shouldn't be waltzing around scared to death of a God who has not appeared yet. they say your saved if your scared of Gods judgement, imo why should you be scared of anything? fear is what makes one a slave. to become a christian, all you have to do is seek jesus's forgiveness etc etc and believe in him. its very simple and thats what drew me in. but the point is this jesus guy was brutaly murdered for everyone else. so what about everyone else in the world who is murdered each day, no one gives a shit about them. you shouldnt believe something unless you have seen solid evidence, and there is non for what Jesus claims to be.

the bible and its teachings were edited from kemetic beliefs which simply took mother natures cycles and personified them. nature is a powerful thing and people are abusing these powers and destroying the planet in return.

if you know about fractals they teach you that they are complicated and chaotic, but they will ALWAYS come back into order.

For all we know, these 'elites' might not of even thought about the long term effects of what they were doing, and its just a process that will eventually smooth itself out, however it happens.

dont give in to christianity yet, make sure you look at both sides before deciding. take a look at richard dawkins work. also dont forget the christian god slaughtered people in his book, does it mention what happened to them before Jesus came?

Be careful, because as i learned, i sounded like an idiot trying to defend something which now clearly is an old way of thinking, given the amazing discoveries humans make these days.
 Quoting: Drakonetta

Dawkins has nothing real to offer and yes I have read his books.
"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy! "
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3238101
Canada
12/17/2011 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have been an atheist all my life but I'm thinking of converting to Christianity after learning too much about the Illuminati and Freemasonry...
Richard Dawkins is what happens when you fall in love with yourself. To Richard Dawkins, Richard Dawkins IS God, so there is no need for another (or so he thinks).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7215195
United States
12/17/2011 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good for you. Welcome to fear guilt, and shame. It's all sanctioned though. 10% of your income will get you....nothing. You're better off going Jewish...those women are hot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7179480
United States
12/17/2011 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I recently became a Christian after being agnostic for a really, really long time. I found this non-denominational church that I really like.
I feel happier and more fulfilled now. The Christians I hang out with are very good-hearted people who really practice what they preach.

The church I go to is not about 'religion', but about your own personal relationship with God. They are really welcoming and helpful, and the sermons are uplifting, not condemning.

If God is knocking on your heart, let Him in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1451439
United States
12/17/2011 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I recently became a Christian after being agnostic for a really, really long time. I found this non-denominational church that I really like.
I feel happier and more fulfilled now. The Christians I hang out with are very good-hearted people who really practice what they preach.

The church I go to is not about 'religion', but about your own personal relationship with God. They are really welcoming and helpful, and the sermons are uplifting, not condemning.

If God is knocking on your heart, let Him in.
 Quoting: Oubliette

Yay! Great for you!
HE LIVES!!!
User ID: 6167185
United States
12/17/2011 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been an atheist all my life and am a firm believer of the New World Order and Secret Societies conspiracies.

But after getting into all the "secrets" of the Illuminati and Freemasonry stuff I started to notice the horrors that there could actually be a Satanic thing to it, and that Christians were right along.

I tried really hard to dismiss that these secret societies were really followers of Satan at first, but the evidence just proved otherwise...
No way these secret societies are false flagging terror attacks and manipulating history for the better of "humanity" to bring in a "golden age". I mean they're even using ancient Hindu, Buddhist, Egyptian and Spiritual symbology to carry out their plans for crying out loud!

The methods they are using to achieve their New World Order goal can only be described as psychopathic and schizophrenic if they actually believe they are trying to help us.

I was wondering if it is too late to Christianity now, as I have never been baptised before.

But I look forward to hearing your views on whether I should convert or stay put, because I'm still on the fence here...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7287744

Jesus said; EVERY knee shall bow and EVERY TONGUE CONFESS
THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!...please know this, you would still be disillusioned and believing a LIE if it were not for the Holy Ghost drawing your heart into him. NOBODY can come to the place where they need to be to accept the truth that Jesus Christ died for our sins ...and rose on the third day...unless the holy spirit moves on their heart. JESUS HAS CHOSEN YOU OUT OF THIS WORLD...that you would no longer be blinded to the lies of Satan. Jesus has the scales to fall off of your eyes and your heart, that you may be saved out of what is very coming upon this entire earth.
If you are feeling that knock on your hearts door...DON'T harden your heart and stiffen your neck. You've ALREADY answered your OWN QUESTION the moment you posted this thread!!! You do not need me or anyone else to tell you yea or nay as to what you should do...FOR THE KING OF KINGS HAS ALREADY OPENED YOU TO THE TRUTH!!! Call out to Jesus and ask him to forgive you all your sins! be earnest, cry out to. Him as if your very life depends on it...BECAUSE IT DOES! TALK TO HIM LIKE U WOULD TALK TO ANY OF US...POUR YOUR HEART OUT TO HIM. TIME IS SO SHORT....AND HE IS BECKONING YOU TO ACCEPT THIS FREE GIFT FROM HIM TO YOU. THE BIBLE SAYS THE ANGELS REJOICE OVER ONE SOUL THAT IS SAVED!! AND TONIGHT IM REJOICING WITH THEM...AND I THANK JESUS THAT HE IS EVER MERCIFUL....TO ALL WHO CALL UPON HIS NAME!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3472663
United States
12/17/2011 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

Must be real shilly at Op's house.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1558927
United States
12/17/2011 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus will always forgive you and welcome you with open arms please repent your sins and ask for forgiveness thats it!!!

and please pray ill pray for you also
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3939002

^^ THIS!^^

God Bless You OP!

hf
ExpertOfSound

User ID: 1779676
United States
12/17/2011 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a Christian, God has changed my life in many different ways for the better.

He gave me a perfect girlfriend (almost on 3 and a half years), opened my eyes to the NWO and lots of truths and how the world really works.

He has given me a wonderful family, smart brain, and good health.

I am telling you HE IS REAL! He wants YOU to go to Him!

Come to the good side of the fence my friend, just pray to Jesus Christ and ask Him to forgive you for mistakes you have made, and accept Him and try to live for good!

There is nothing to lose at all - it isn't so much an affiliation with Jesus Christ and the religious label of Christianity as it is having a new best friend, and someone to always look out for you.

It seems too good to be true, I know, but it is TRUE! Jesus Christ saved me from desolation and stupidity, and gave me a new life and a new path to follow for good!

Give your heart to Jesus, and He will show you the truth. The secret societies know that God is real, but the luciferian doctrines say that God tried to enslave humans and Adam and Eve were released by lucifer by eating the apple. This is the exact opposite of the truth, because we can all see the good things that God does, and the horrible things that humans do.
GREAT minds talk about IDEAS
AVERAGE minds talk about EVENTS
SMALL minds talk about PEOPLE

Racism is a crime against humanity.

“A good scientist is a person in whom the childhood quality of perennial curiosity lingers on. Once he gets an answer, he has other questions.” ~Frederick Seitz

There are MORE water molecules in 1 glass of tap water than there are glasses of tap water in EVERY OCEAN ON EARTH.

Thread: THE TRUTH about the "Ancient Astronaut Theory" and Ancient Aliens TV Show AGENDA!
anonymous909

User ID: 7304012
Australia
12/17/2011 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello friend, baptism is not necessary in order to be a saved christian, all you need is faith in our lord and saviour Jesus Christ. dont hesitate to become a devout christian my friend.

it actually says in revelation (last book of the bible) that once the anti christ is installed as leader ie. the NWO head leader, that people will be forced to take the mark of the beast and that way they can only buy and sell (trade). we are in that atmosphere already. so dont hesitate. God bless.
Interdimensional

User ID: 5984535
United States
12/17/2011 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you acknowledge seceret societys they have curruted every religion. Look with in not outward. Astrotheology you tube it. It will clear up ANY questions about religion and seceret societys
"The self-confidence of the warrior is not the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of the onlooker and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eyes and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Carlos Castaneda
humanitech
User ID: 6422179
United Kingdom
12/17/2011 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been an atheist all my life and am a firm believer of the New World Order and Secret Societies conspiracies.

But after getting into all the "secrets" of the Illuminati and Freemasonry stuff I started to notice the horrors that there could actually be a Satanic thing to it, and that Christians were right along.

I tried really hard to dismiss that these secret societies were really followers of Satan at first, but the evidence just proved otherwise...
No way these secret societies are false flagging terror attacks and manipulating history for the better of "humanity" to bring in a "golden age". I mean they're even using ancient Hindu, Buddhist, Egyptian and Spiritual symbology to carry out their plans for crying out loud!

The methods they are using to achieve their New World Order goal can only be described as psychopathic and schizophrenic if they actually believe they are trying to help us.

I was wondering if it is too late to Christianity now, as I have never been baptised before.

But I look forward to hearing your views on whether I should convert or stay put, because I'm still on the fence here...

If there were really bigger forces at play friend my friend..they would have taken global power back in the egyptian times...but they didn't...because it's all delusional artifice and fear...sure there have always been people and groups... who have founf anf withheld discoveries and technolgy to use to support their selfish agendas or advantage...but this universe is just an expression of chaotic random bipolar energy and matter..and include everything within it..which is clearly unstable and bipolar too.

But hey ...it doen't matter what you believe cos we all get used and recycled anyway LOL. All religion including satanist are delusional...but energy does have many remarkable and hidden properties
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6872906
United States
12/17/2011 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

1) As long as you have breath in you, then it's not too late.

2) Be a Christian as soon as you can. Trust me please.

3) I always wondered how non-Christian conspiracy theorists were holding out on not being a Christian. By simple logic, if Christians are the main enemy of the illuminati, then the Christians are definitely on the good side.

Think about it.. if hitler's enemies were the Allies, then the Allies were on the correct side.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7293637
United States
12/17/2011 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's always nice to see someone finally come around to the incredibly obvious.

"I was wondering if it is too late to Christianity now, as I have never been baptized before."

Absolutely not. You may get baptized even if you are 80 years old. That to, should be incredibly obvious.

But as a christian, I do recommend that you steer clear of institutionalized mainstream "Christianity", as Satan has infiltrated and taken over all the mainstream denominations as well.

It's not just the secret societies that Satan controls, but most of chuchianity as well. The Jesuit order has infiltrated all of them, in their ongoing efforts at ecumenism, an counter-reformation.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2011 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
churchianity ^^^

typo correction
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2011 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're only missing the understanding that, while there is no one, all-encompassing "god", we are eternal. WE were self-created, not a god. We only change form, purposely. Everything we do and experience is because we've chosen to do so. You were already born in an advanced state -- don't regress by attaching to religion of any kind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4166039

Says the voice of the first demon to jump into the thread to dissuade the OP from making the most important choice of his life.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2011 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you are that susceptible, then you probably should convert.
 Quoting: Psych

Meanwhile... you just stay in darkness.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7297885
United States
12/18/2011 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Illuminati are NOT Satanists. They just blame everything they do on Satan (Enki) as a distraction and to push people into their program of Christianity.

LOOK AT THIS VERY THEEAD, IT IS OBVIOUSLY WORKING AS INTENDED.

PROOF:
[link to www.666blacksun.org]

The nations will gather to pay homage to the people of God: all the fortunes of the nations will pass to the Jewish people, they will march captive behind the Jewish people in chains and willl prostrate themselves before them, their kings will bring up their sons, and their princesses will nurse their children. The jewish people will command the nations, they will summon peoples whom they do not even know them will haten to them. The riches of the sea and the wealth of natons will come to the jewish people of their own right.
“Any people of the Kingdom who will not serve Isreal will be destroyed”
-Isidore Loeb [Le Litterature des Pauvres dans la Bible].

What were the effects of the subversion of Free Masonry by the jewish people, within the organization? Masonry is based upon Judaism.Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic Ritual and what is left?
- The Jewish Tribune [New York,Oct 28,1927]

“In the present nations, Freemasonry is only of benefit to the jewish people”
-Theodore Herzl [Founder and Leader of World Zionism]

“We have founded many secret associations, which all work for our purpose, under our orders and our direction. One of the many triumphs of our Freemansonry is that those Gentiles who become members of our Lodges, shoud never suspect that we are using them to build their own jails, upon whose terraces we shall erect the throne of our unversal King of the jewish people; and should never know that we are commanding them to forge the chains of their own servility to our future King of the World”
-Opening speech made at the B’nai B’rith convention in Paris [published in the Catholic Gazette, Feb 1936]

Here it should be obvious why the Third Reich banned such organizations within Germany. They are organs of Jewish Communism.

MORE PROOF:
[link to satanslibrary.webs.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1601594
United States
12/18/2011 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's very simple, this world is ran by Satan. God allows this for a little time and Satan knows his time is short.
He is the father of all lies. Jesus will return and Satan will be bound.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1552598

Somehow Satan is smart enough to know the whole plan but not smart enough to stop playing his role... That never made any sense to me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7297885
United States
12/18/2011 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have had many conversations with Father Satan and Azazel, only very few have I ever written down. Satan and his Top Ranking Demons do not usually appear face to face to most people. Those of us, who work directly with him, as he advises us and dictates instructions we are to carry out, see him face to face.

Father Satan is very calm and understanding. He gives his people a sense of peace inside. He does not conform to any of the stereotypical descriptions of him. He is very unique. I have found one must get to know him for one's self. He is unlike anything I have ever read about him.

Father frequently emphasized the importance of daily power meditation to me. He has also told me "our side has won." Satan lost a battle a long time ago, but not the war. He has recently won the war. He is appalled at the condition of the world.

To begin with, I want to fill everyone in on a couple of things so what I am about to relate will make better sense. In my studies, I have read many times of accounts of near death experiences. I was reading a book the military use of psychics.* The author, who wrote the book was a trained psychic for the US Army. He had a chapter on death and dying.
He mentioned "Hell”; what he believed to be Hell. These are the same old horror stories, where fear is used to manipulate and control due to a lack of knowledge on the part of humanity.
The following is what Satan, himself had to say about it:

Here is an excerpt from a conversation I had with him:

I laid down as I had a mild summer cold and was not feeling very well. I thought of Azazel and before I knew it, my soul left my body and I was sitting beside him in a sort of rest area out of doors. The sky was what we would see as cloudy/light gray, there were marble blocks (alien- something we wouldn’t see here), and a marble bench I sat on beside him. In the distance was a slate colored pyramid.

Before I knew it, Father Satan sat down on the other side of me, with me in the middle. He spoke to me for a while and here is an excerpt of the conversation. The words in-between the brackets [ ] are my own words; I couldn't remember his exact wording for certain parts of the conversation.

Father Satan: "Do you know why the pyramid has so much power?" "Because it is pointed to the sky."

[Then, I asked him, as I was interested, though not overly concerned about the experiences of many who think what they have seen is "Hell."]

Father Satan: "There are [pockets]'vortexes' of very destructive, negative energy." "Hatred, anger, fear, murder, death, and every other [destructive] thing." "These are like blackholes/wormholes." "They accumulate negative energy like a vaccuum."

"When you meditate, notice a difference?"

Maxine: "yes."

Father Satan: "There are different planes of existence." "When you meditate, you elevate to a higher plane." "There are different levels and through meditation, you live on a higher plane than most others." "People who are on an already lower level can get tied into this vortex of negative energy and pulled in." "Those who [like atheists/non-believers] are on their own and are susceptible to anything." "The enemy* knows how to use these."

[When he mentioned the "enemy" I saw greys.]

[Then, he got this sort of sad look on his face and said] "I know, they equate that with me."

"There is a place here that we have for deceased souls." "you have seen it."

[This was the place I saw with the barroom and the people smoking].

"We protect whoever comes to us." "Some are [misguided] and we reincarnate them until they see the truth and are ready to come here." "Most people [those who are without as well] get reincarnated."

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3852722
United States
12/18/2011 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
i've liked great taste all my life, but now i want less filling.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7318023
Canada
12/18/2011 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's very simple, this world is ran by Satan. God allows this for a little time and Satan knows his time is short.
He is the father of all lies. Jesus will return and Satan will be bound.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1552598

Somehow Satan is smart enough to know the whole plan but not smart enough to stop playing his role... That never made any sense to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1601594

Satan is a slave to God. He has no free will; he can only do what God commands him. Think of him as the crap-bringer. We get back the crap that we put out; the extent of the damage that satan can do (by God's command, not by his own desire) is directly related to how much crap we've earned by our crappy deeds, thoughts and words. (Crappy here being a catch-all term that means anything we do, think or say that is against the good, that is, against God).

Satan isn't smart. He's nothing -- just a slave. He knows only as much as God reveals to him, in order for God's will to be done.

Remember -- we only get back what we put out. If we want satan to have less power in the world, put better deeds, thoughts and words out into it.

Amen.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/18/2011 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have had many conversations with Father Satan and Azazel, only very few have I ever written down. Satan and his Top Ranking Demons do not usually appear face to face to most people. Those of us, who work directly with him, as he advises us and dictates instructions we are to carry out, see him face to face.

Father Satan is very calm and understanding. He gives his people a sense of peace inside. He does not conform to any of the stereotypical descriptions of him. He is very unique. I have found one must get to know him for one's self. He is unlike anything I have ever read about him.

Father frequently emphasized the importance of daily power meditation to me. He has also told me "our side has won." Satan lost a battle a long time ago, but not the war. He has recently won the war. He is appalled at the condition of the world.

To begin with, I want to fill everyone in on a couple of things so what I am about to relate will make better sense. In my studies, I have read many times of accounts of near death experiences. I was reading a book the military use of psychics.* The author, who wrote the book was a trained psychic for the US Army. He had a chapter on death and dying.
He mentioned "Hell”; what he believed to be Hell. These are the same old horror stories, where fear is used to manipulate and control due to a lack of knowledge on the part of humanity.
The following is what Satan, himself had to say about it:

Here is an excerpt from a conversation I had with him:

I laid down as I had a mild summer cold and was not feeling very well. I thought of Azazel and before I knew it, my soul left my body and I was sitting beside him in a sort of rest area out of doors. The sky was what we would see as cloudy/light gray, there were marble blocks (alien- something we wouldn’t see here), and a marble bench I sat on beside him. In the distance was a slate colored pyramid.

Before I knew it, Father Satan sat down on the other side of me, with me in the middle. He spoke to me for a while and here is an excerpt of the conversation. The words in-between the brackets [ ] are my own words; I couldn't remember his exact wording for certain parts of the conversation.

Father Satan: "Do you know why the pyramid has so much power?" "Because it is pointed to the sky."

[Then, I asked him, as I was interested, though not overly concerned about the experiences of many who think what they have seen is "Hell."]

Father Satan: "There are [pockets]'vortexes' of very destructive, negative energy." "Hatred, anger, fear, murder, death, and every other [destructive] thing." "These are like blackholes/wormholes." "They accumulate negative energy like a vaccuum."

"When you meditate, notice a difference?"

Maxine: "yes."

Father Satan: "There are different planes of existence." "When you meditate, you elevate to a higher plane." "There are different levels and through meditation, you live on a higher plane than most others." "People who are on an already lower level can get tied into this vortex of negative energy and pulled in." "Those who [like atheists/non-believers] are on their own and are susceptible to anything." "The enemy* knows how to use these."

[When he mentioned the "enemy" I saw greys.]

[Then, he got this sort of sad look on his face and said] "I know, they equate that with me."

"There is a place here that we have for deceased souls." "you have seen it."

[This was the place I saw with the barroom and the people smoking].

"We protect whoever comes to us." "Some are [misguided] and we reincarnate them until they see the truth and are ready to come here." "Most people [those who are without as well] get reincarnated."

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7297885

You are deceived and deceiving. If you do what you do out of ignorance, then God will help you if you have a willing heart and spirit. If you do what you do out of malice and evil intent, consciously meaning to work against God and Jesus, then God help you. Your end will be as satan's.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/18/2011 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good for you. Welcome to fear guilt, and shame. It's all sanctioned though. 10% of your income will get you....nothing. You're better off going Jewish...those women are hot.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7215195

What you describe is not Christianity, it's religion. Jesus didn't establish a religion; he taught his followers to live by faith through God's holy spirit. There's no fear, guilt or shame in being a follower of Jesus. On the contrary, there's joy, peace and light. You might want to give it a try. Read the gospels, and learn what Jesus was really about, not what fake Christians and those who hate Christianity say he was about. Remember -- consider the source.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7328789
United States
12/18/2011 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're only missing the understanding that, while there is no one, all-encompassing "god", we are eternal. WE were self-created, not a god. We only change form, purposely. Everything we do and experience is because we've chosen to do so. You were already born in an advanced state -- don't regress by attaching to religion of any kind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4166039

This statement is either sarcasm or satanic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6806608
United States
12/18/2011 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Beware of seeking a religious spirit in " becoming a Christian " there are many FORMS of religion.
The true narrow path is in sincerely desiring Him to be Your Lord, repenting of any sin in your life and being covered under the power of His cleansing blood and forgiveness.
When we belong to Him we need not to fear anything in this life or the world to come.
His Love is mindblowing, it is tragic how we reject and spurn it here on earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7330008
United States
12/18/2011 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well than your a fucking moron cause the rothchilds wrote the bible.... hahaha
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7323572
United States
12/18/2011 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, if you want to learn about the bible i would suggest seeking out jehovas witnesses in your area. i am not one myself but, when i found myself in the position that you are in they really helped me. they adhere strictly to what the bible says. if you examine their teachings with the knowledge of what is obviously going on around us it is all quite mindblowing! sometimes they dont even realize how true the things they teach me are because they dont follow conspiracy! but, seriously, at least check out some of there magazines. it will blow your mind.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/18/2011 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, if you want to learn about the bible i would suggest seeking out jehovas witnesses in your area. i am not one myself but, when i found myself in the position that you are in they really helped me. they adhere strictly to what the bible says. if you examine their teachings with the knowledge of what is obviously going on around us it is all quite mindblowing! sometimes they dont even realize how true the things they teach me are because they dont follow conspiracy! but, seriously, at least check out some of there magazines. it will blow your mind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7323572

OP -- please avoid the Jehovah's Witnesses and all organized Christian cults like the plague. Ultimately, they twist God's words and only want your allegiance (to them) and your money. Also, most people in christian-themed cults (catholics, anglicans, baptists, etc.) are not true Christians. They don't follow Jesus' example in living their lives; they're basically just social club members. If you truly want to know God as your father and Jesus as your brother, then pray (talk and listen) to God. He will guide you, through his spirit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7257080
United States
12/18/2011 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
What kind of "Christianity"?

The FM and Illuminati are Jesuit controlled.

GLP