Comet LoveJoy spreading Love in our planetary belt

GodFist
User ID: 7336814
United States
12/18/2011 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Comet LoveJoy spreading Love in our planetary belt
Comet LoveJoy I can't stop watching you!!!

Watch the whole episode again [link to www.youtube.com] [youtube]

As Comet LoveJoy (LOVE THE NAME:) made its approach to the sun (see first minute) it is pointed to go well sideways of the Sun. The Sun using its strong gravitational arms to pull LoveJoy in and give it a kiss! Comet LoveJoy was real fast but having such a huge fan as our Son with such strong hands and a burning desire to get close to her, gave in to the attraction of our lovely Sun.

Orbits and trajectories are eliptical and are established over many years. And this by gaining their natural balance among other strong gravitational forces/fields and influencers that depending on how 'empty' of space around them may little effect their lovely courses.

LoveJoy gave up her trajectory and surrendered to the enchanting of the Sun. The magnetic field and gravitational force of the sun. Comet LoveJoys trajectory has as of December 16th experienced a dramatic change to its trajectory, one that most everyone assumed would be the end of the comet itself.

But Love has no bounds.

Love has no enemies.

Love lives forever.

And my favorite love doesn't burn, but sometimes if you misplace love you get burned.

The conclusion until December 16th established in the Astrological Scientific community (curious people who look at the sky) was that Comet LoveJoy would be consumed by the extreme fires of the sun.

The comet having circled the Sun with great momenutum and exhuberance (no doubt to make the journey), upon leaving the her love the wonderful Sun. Actually shifted its momentum (trajectory)180 degrees, but due to having so much propulsion is in effect sliding backwards - and skidding much like a car would on ice. Let us say as if you drove 80 miles an hour on a frozen over lake, hit the breaks and slowly skidded (180 degrees)and were now going 'backward'.

Comet LoveJoy is no doubt left with her head spinning. The Sun affects? Any ideas? Nobody knows which way Comet LoveJoy will point or if it will join 'the sun belt' and gradually gain alignment. The possibly of doing planet ping pong if however not highly likely as its a pretty big sky out there.

That my take on it.

Whats yours?
PlanetX (OP)
United States
12/19/2011 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Comet LoveJoy spreading Love in our planetary belt
Sounds Greek to me.

Athena

"Athene", "Athina" and "Pallas Athena" all redirect here. For other uses, see Athena (disambiguation), Athene (disambiguation), Athina (disambiguation) and Pallas Athena (disambiguation)

Athena

Marble Greek copy signed "Antiokhos", a first century BC variant of Phidias' fifth-century Athena Promachos that stood on the Acropolis Goddess of Wisdom, Warfare, Divine intelligence, and Crafts [1] Patron Goddess of Athens [1]

Abode Mount Olympus

Symbol Owls, Olive trees, Snakes, Aegis, Armor, Helmets, Spears Parents Zeus and Metis [2]

Siblings Porus [3]

Roman equivalent Minerva

Ancient Greek religion

Features Hubris · Reciprocity · Virtue Doctrines Mythology · Orthopraxy · Polytheism Practices Amphidromia · Animal sacrifice · Iatromantis · Pharmakos · Temples · Votive Offerings Deities Twelve Olympians: Aphrodite · Apollo · Ares · Artemis · Athena · Demeter · Dionysus · Hades · Hephaestus · Hera · Hermes · Hestia · Poseidon · Zeus ---Primordial[liveleak] deities: Aether · Chaos · Cronus · Erebus · Gaia · Hemera · Nyx · Tartarus · Uranus ---Lesser gods: Eros · Hebe · Hecate · Helios · Herakles · Iris · Nike · Pan · Selene Texts Argonautica · Bibliotheca · Iliad · Odyssey · Theogony · Works and Days See also Decline of Hellenistic polytheism · Hellenic Polytheistic Reconstructionism · Supreme Council of Ethnikoi Hellenes

v d e

In Greek mythology, Athena or Athene ( /əˈθiːnə/ or /əˈθiːniː/; Attic: θην, Athēnā or θηναία, Athēnaia; Epic: θηναίη, Athēnaiē; Ionic: θήνη, Athēnē; Doric: θάνα, Athana), also referred to as Pallas Athena/Athene ( /ˈpæləs/; Παλλς θην; Παλλς θήνη), is the goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, warfare, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, justice, and skill. Minerva, Athena's Roman incarnation, embodies similar attributes. [4] Athena is also a shrewd companion of heroes and is the goddess of heroic endeavour. She is the virgin patron of Athens. The Athenians built the Parthenon on the Acropolisof her namesake city, Athens (Athena Parthenos), in her honour. [4]

Athena's veneration as the patron of Athens seems to have existed from the earliest times, and was so persistent that archaic myths about her were recast to adapt to cultural changes. In her role as a protector of the city (polis), many people throughout the Greek world worshiped Athena as Athena Polias (θην Πολιάς "Athena of the city"). Athens and Athena bear etymologically connected names. [5]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1254491
Switzerland
12/21/2011 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7331733
United States
12/21/2011 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
But Love has no bounds.

Love has no enemies.

Love lives forever.

And my favorite love doesn't burn, but sometimes if you misplace love you get burned.

indeed.
meat and taters

User ID: 1522192
United States
12/21/2011 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
BUT where is it now? No one seems to know. what direction has it gone? Is it flying away from us or towards us? I think its an important event the way it behaved and I suspect it means something. any info would be appreciated.
Acts 3:21
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7510814
Brazil
12/21/2011 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
BUT where is it now? No one seems to know. what direction has it gone? Is it flying away from us or towards us? I think its an important event the way it behaved and I suspect it means something. any info would be appreciated.
 Quoting: meat and taters

Good question...

WHERE IS IT?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/25/2011 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Comet LoveJoy I can't stop watching you!!!

As Comet LoveJoy (LOVE THE NAME:) made its approach to the sun (see first minute) it is pointed to go well sideways of the Sun. The Sun using its strong gravitational arms to pull LoveJoy in and give it a kiss! Comet LoveJoy was real fast but having such a huge fan as our Son with such strong hands and a burning desire to get close to her, gave in to the attraction of our lovely Sun.

Not only the Scientists are amazed and baffled

"On Wednesday (Dec. 21), NASA astronaut Daniel Burbank was amazed to see the comet rising over a nighttime Earth from his vantage point on the International Space Station as it sailed 240 miles above Tasmania. Burbank, who currently commands the space station, snapped about 100 photos of the cosmic sight, which NASA later assembled into a time-lapse video of comet Lovejoy."

excerpt from [link to news.yahoo.com]

Great Views Here
[link to www.space.com]

Silly stuff
[link to www.magnadan.blogspot.com]
YOURFRIEND~YOUCITY
User ID: 1554286
United States
01/15/2012 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1254491

So your doing good I hope? A yes would make me feel happy. I've been wondering how you have been doing.

If your wondering which something tells me it may have crossed your mind, I'm doing much better. I hope we can talk soon.hf

I was a little worried so I'm glad to see that you seem to be alright.

NAMSATE

uknowwho
khoisansun

User ID: 8376067
South Africa
01/15/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Love and Joy survive the fires of transformation to emerge in tact.
The greatest omen of our time.
I wish Harmony, Love, Truth and Justice for all my brothers and sisters. With the United forces of the silent vibrations of our thoughts, we are strong, healthy and happy thus making a link of universal fraternity..

GLP