Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,186 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,012,601
Pageviews Today: 1,814,175Threads Today: 780Posts Today: 13,886
08:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean

Atom-Boy

User ID: 7730442
Japan
12/26/2011 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
lol, you learned something,
that is great my Friend 5a

Officials: No Alaska radiation from Fukushima
With the status of Japan’s Fukushima nuclear disaster officially downgraded to “cold shutdown” earlier this month, local scientists and public health officials say it appears Alaska has managed to escape any detectable radioactive fallout.
--------------------
Pearce has monitored a radiation sensor in Anchorage for the past 15 years. There were also monitoring stations located in Fairbanks, Juneau, Dutch Harbor and Nome.
--------------------

Those findings conflict with a new study released Tuesday in the December issue of International Journal of Health Services. It attributes an estimated 14,000 U.S. deaths to Fukushima.

The study said there was an estimated 4.5 percent increase in the number of deaths in the U.S. in the 14 weeks after the accident compared to the same period in 2010

The study was conducted by anti-nuclear activists Joseph Mangano and Janette Sherman.

Scientific American technology editor Michael Moyer called the study “flawed” in a blog post Tuesday, criticizing the authors for “sloppy, agenda-driven work.”

[link to newsminer.com]

less than 50%

As i already wrote: There is some truth in this Message
as well as some lies!

Last Edited by The real and almighty Atom-Boy on 12/26/2011 07:32 AM
G.Y.!B.E.
citizenperth

User ID: 7517180
Australia
12/26/2011 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean

With the status of Japan’s Fukushima nuclear disaster officially downgraded to “cold shutdown” earlier this month, local scientists and public health officials say it appears Alaska has managed to escape any detectable radioactive fallout.
--------------------
Pearce has monitored a radiation sensor in Anchorage for the past 15 years. There were also monitoring stations located in Fairbanks, Juneau, Dutch Harbor and Nome.
--------------------

Those findings conflict with a new study released Tuesday in the December issue of International Journal of Health Services. It attributes an estimated 14,000 U.S. deaths to Fukushima.

The study said there was an estimated 4.5 percent increase in the number of deaths in the U.S. in the 14 weeks after the accident compared to the same period in 2010

The study was conducted by anti-nuclear activists Joseph Mangano and Janette Sherman.

Scientific American technology editor Michael Moyer called the study “flawed” in a blog post Tuesday, criticizing the authors for “sloppy, agenda-driven work.”

[link to newsminer.com]

less than 50%

as well as some lies!
 Quoting: Atom-Boy

MAHAHAAHAHAH and you believe that bullshit.. we are all irradiated regardless you spineless retard.... what about a nuclear accident are you not understanding?

you obviously have no children.....

unlike you, i wish i was wrong....

fingerman

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 12/26/2011 07:36 AM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Atom-Boy

User ID: 7730442
Japan
12/26/2011 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
@ Cp.

please stay Ontopic
G.Y.!B.E.
citizenperth

User ID: 7517180
Australia
12/26/2011 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
@ Cp.

please stay Ontopic

you have no topic

i am atom boy.. i have no topic..

iamwith

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 12/26/2011 08:46 AM
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
ufohqs
User ID: 1536642
United States
12/27/2011 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
what do seals eat?

[link to www.buzzle.com]

Seals eat Lots of krill

What do krill eat?

[link to wanttoknowit.com]

Krill are filter feeders
citizenperth

User ID: 7767061
Australia
12/27/2011 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
what do seals eat?

[link to www.buzzle.com]

Seals eat Lots of krill

What do krill eat?

[link to wanttoknowit.com]

Krill are filter feeders
 Quoting: ufohqs 1536642

bingo... no bottom feeders left around fuku.... blamed on sulfer leaks from quake... uhuh....
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
12/27/2011 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

"The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration declared a recent rash of seal deaths to be an "unusual mortality event" on Tuesday. More than 60 seals have died and 75 found diseased in Alaska with skin sores and patchy hair loss. The Fish and Wildlife Service has also identified diseased and dead walruses."

"In most cases, necropsies and lab tests have revealed skin lesions, fluid in the lungs, white spots on the liver, and abnormal growths in the brain. Some of the seals and walruses have undersized lymph nodes, possibly a sign of weakened immuned systems."

[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

"A mysterious and potentially widespread disease is thought to have contributed to the deaths of dozens of ringed seals along Alaska's Arctic coast. Scores more are sickened, some so ill that skin lesions bleed when touched. The animals are an important subsistence food, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has proposed listing them as threatened or endangered under the Endangered Species Act."

""Right now we're leaning toward it being a virus, and that could weaken their immune system,""

"Reports of nearly 150 other seals with the illness have come in from villages outside Barrow, population 4,200, as well as from Chukotka, Russia, and Tuktoyuktak, a village on the northwestern corner of Canada, Herreman said."

"He's concerned the illness will spread up the food chain, affecting other animals and hunters near Kotzebue Sound."

""I'm scared they might pass it on one way or another and the whole ocean could be affected," Shiedt said. Folks in the Barrow region also are worried. Many of the Slope's Inupiat residents are about to begin hunting for seals, and some are wondering if they are safe to eat, Herreman said."

"The sickest ones don't move much on the beaches and they have blisters or wounds that bleed easily, including around the nose, eyes and especially the rear flippers. Others have lost much of their hair. "They're not deathly skinny. It's not like they're dying from malnutrition."
 Quoting: Idgits

Just great, thanks nuclear power.
citizenperth

Australia
12/27/2011 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

"The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration declared a recent rash of seal deaths to be an "unusual mortality event" on Tuesday. More than 60 seals have died and 75 found diseased in Alaska with skin sores and patchy hair loss. The Fish and Wildlife Service has also identified diseased and dead walruses."

"In most cases, necropsies and lab tests have revealed skin lesions, fluid in the lungs, white spots on the liver, and abnormal growths in the brain. Some of the seals and walruses have undersized lymph nodes, possibly a sign of weakened immuned systems."

[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

"A mysterious and potentially widespread disease is thought to have contributed to the deaths of dozens of ringed seals along Alaska's Arctic coast. Scores more are sickened, some so ill that skin lesions bleed when touched. The animals are an important subsistence food, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has proposed listing them as threatened or endangered under the Endangered Species Act."

""Right now we're leaning toward it being a virus, and that could weaken their immune system,""

"Reports of nearly 150 other seals with the illness have come in from villages outside Barrow, population 4,200, as well as from Chukotka, Russia, and Tuktoyuktak, a village on the northwestern corner of Canada, Herreman said."

"He's concerned the illness will spread up the food chain, affecting other animals and hunters near Kotzebue Sound."

""I'm scared they might pass it on one way or another and the whole ocean could be affected," Shiedt said. Folks in the Barrow region also are worried. Many of the Slope's Inupiat residents are about to begin hunting for seals, and some are wondering if they are safe to eat, Herreman said."

"The sickest ones don't move much on the beaches and they have blisters or wounds that bleed easily, including around the nose, eyes and especially the rear flippers. Others have lost much of their hair. "They're not deathly skinny. It's not like they're dying from malnutrition."

Just great, thanks nuclear power.
 Quoting: alexisj9

more on it's way.. thankyou tepco, thankyou ignorant japanese people that won't rise up in anger......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7794974
United States
12/27/2011 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
We better start recognizing that this planet is crying out...trying to warn us. The events are going to become more and more rapid...and more and more devestating. Time to get right with the Lord.

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7794974
United States
12/27/2011 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

--------------------
--------------------

[link to newsminer.com]

less than 50%

as well as some lies!

MAHAHAAHAHAH and you believe that bullshit.. we are all irradiated regardless you spineless retard.... what about a nuclear accident are you not understanding?

you obviously have no children.....

unlike you, i wish i was wrong....

:fingerman:
 Quoting: citizenperth

I have children... young children. I can face the truth as hard as it is. I try to take some precautions; NO SEAFOOD, local (Florida) fruit/veggies, No WALMART products, staying out of the rain, nothing shipped from the west coast, yet despite these attempts to reduce the exposure, I know.

Internal radiation exposure is devastating, even in moderately low doses. I don't worry about airborne exposure, it's still much lower than critical or even moderate levels... it's the shit we CONSUME that will expose us to deadly levels in a rather short amount of time.

A fathers burden.

Anyone who doesn't think global Eugenics cleansing isn't being perpetrated RIGHT NOW, is a fucking fool.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1733211
12/27/2011 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is a tough road. Do you tell your small and innocent children what is happening? Do you talk to them about the dangers around us? Or...do you simply do your best...protect those around you to the point you are able...and let life take its course? There's a lot to be said for preciousness of innocence. And...to take it from a child and instill fear and worry instead is criminal. I often wonder...how are we ever to blame those in charge of us for with-holding information if their intentions are the same towards us, as our intensions are towards those we take care of? What if they truly feel the population simply won't be able to handle the more dire information they are hiding? Do we hold them accountable and demand justice, or do we thank them? Look at the last time bad news on a large scale was given to a large city. Im reminded of world cup soccer games/season final basketball games/baseball world series games, etc...the losing team often destroys 3-4 city streets...but what is more...the winning team city does even worse!!! Thats just some over paid athletes causing tension...what happens when you put end of life scenarios on the board?
citizenperth

Australia
12/27/2011 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is a tough road. Do you tell your small and innocent children what is happening? Do you talk to them about the dangers around us? Or...do you simply do your best...protect those around you to the point you are able...and let life take its course? There's a lot to be said for preciousness of innocence. And...to take it from a child and instill fear and worry instead is criminal. I often wonder...how are we ever to blame those in charge of us for with-holding information if their intentions are the same towards us, as our intensions are towards those we take care of? What if they truly feel the population simply won't be able to handle the more dire information they are hiding? Do we hold them accountable and demand justice, or do we thank them? Look at the last time bad news on a large scale was given to a large city. Im reminded of world cup soccer games/season final basketball games/baseball world series games, etc...the losing team often destroys 3-4 city streets...but what is more...the winning team city does even worse!!! Thats just some over paid athletes causing tension...what happens when you put end of life scenarios on the board?

nice :)

i often think that when i get called a scare mongerer

is it bad to tell the truth

or do we hide it

i think we can go with the truth

to hide the state of the world to our children is to disarm them and leave them ill-prepared....

we may hate the truth, find it scary.... but it is fact...
TryToGetTheTruth

User ID: 1347342
Canada
12/28/2011 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are now admitting to testing the seals for radiation, do we get the truth, or a 'unknown' explanation?

[link to www.msnbc.msn.com]

Last Edited by TryToGetTheTruth on 12/28/2011 12:14 AM
Open mind required !

I am in SOUTHWESTERN ONTARIO, CANADA
citizenperth

Australia
12/28/2011 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are now admitting to testing the seals for radiation, do we get the truth, or a 'unknown' explanation?

[link to www.msnbc.msn.com]
 Quoting: TryToGetTheTruth

it will be reveiled in time.... they expect us to nod..... and go "uhuh... ok"

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 12/28/2011 12:29 AM

GLP