Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,154 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 885,841
Pageviews Today: 1,474,100Threads Today: 602Posts Today: 10,497
02:57 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Are we witnessing the return of Jesus Christ in Comet Lovejoy?? Something to ponder and pray on

christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
12/23/2011 11:58 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Are we witnessing the return of Jesus Christ in Comet Lovejoy?? Something to ponder and pray on
First these Scripture Passages:

"... I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me, [so] that you also may be where I am." (John 14:2-3)

"So if anyone tells you: 'There he [the Messiah] is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or: 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man." (Matthew 24:26-27)

So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him. (Matthew 24:44)

... The appearing of our teacher Jesus, which God will bring about in His own time-God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen. (1 Timothy 6:15-16)

RIGHT NOW COMET LOVEJOY IS ONLY BEING SEEN IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE WHICH IS *EAST*
from spaceweather:
COMET LOVEJOY FROM ORBIT: Veteran astronaut Dan Burbank has seen many amazing things. Once, he even flew through the aurora borealis. So when Burbank says "[Comet Lovejoy] is the most amazing thing I have ever seen in space," it really means something. Currently serving onboard the International Space Station, Burbank photographed the sungrazing comet on Dec. 21st, an experience he describes in this NASA video:

Burbank describes the tail of Comet Lovejoy as a "green glowing arc at least 10 degrees long." He saw it just before orbital sunrise emerging from Earth's limb, which was "lit up as a bright sliver of blue and purple."

Lovejoy had not been predicted to endure its swing by the Sun, but is ... and should be visible from Earth's northern hemisphere in mid-January.

The Northern Hemisphere is the half of a planet that is north of its equator—the word ... In both hemispheres, the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. ..
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7595912
Spain
12/23/2011 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Are we witnessing the return of Jesus Christ in Comet Lovejoy?? Something to ponder and pray on
Hi..I agree..something about this comet
christian  (OP)

United States
12/23/2011 12:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Are we witnessing the return of Jesus Christ in Comet Lovejoy?? Something to ponder and pray on
REMEMBER JESUS WILL RETURN FROM EAST TO WEST...

Comet Lovejoy as seen from about 240 miles above the Earth’s horizon on Wednesday, Dec. 21. Burbank described seeing the comet as “the most amazing thing I have ever seen in space,” in an interview with WDIV-TV in Detroit.

[link to www.nasa.gov]
Susie

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
christian  (OP)

United States
12/23/2011 12:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: wildhoney

AMAZING AS IT IS TRAVELING FROM EAST TO WEST!

MARANATHA JESUS!!!

BE READY TO STAND BEFORE THE SON OF MAN!
Susie

christian  (OP)

United States
12/23/2011 12:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Origin of comets

The Word of the Creator of the comets, which inspired the development of the science that demystified them, also tells us when He made them. In Genesis 1:14–19, He told us that He made the sun, moon and stars on Day 4 of Creation Week, which was about 4000 BC, as Kepler and Newton realized. Since the Hebrew word for star, כוכב (kokab) refers to any bright heavenly object, it presumably includes comets as well.
Susie

Anonymous Coward
Spain
12/23/2011 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

AMAZING AS IT IS TRAVELING FROM EAST TO WEST!

MARANATHA JESUS!!!

BE READY TO STAND BEFORE THE SON OF MAN!
 Quoting: christian

AND ITS IN THE SHAPEOF A CROSS

and it survived perihelion

and it looked like a fertilization when it entered the sun and lost its tail

this is it op..we both feel it

cheer
Anonymous Coward
Spain
12/23/2011 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
pary op..pray

cheer
christian  (OP)

United States
12/23/2011 12:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
pary op..pray

cheer

I AM!

I AM!

Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD!!!

HOSANNA IN THE HIGHEST!!!
Susie

miabelieves
User ID: 7235261
United States
12/23/2011 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree. When I heard the name of the comet I thought than is this a kwincadink, I think not. Followers of Christ need to stay alert and be watchmen. Intersting Days in which we live.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5117721
United States
12/23/2011 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
pary op..pray

cheer

I AM!

I AM!

I agree too, I believe this Comet is a Major Sign that Jesus is about to get us. Also, Christchurch has had many EQ's since yestuday, and I think this is a sign also. We will have to see if tomorrow 12-24-2011 is REALLY THE END OF THE MAYAN CALENDAR??? THEY PREDICTED A MAJOR WORLDWIDE EARTHQUAKE ( I BELIEVE THIS IS FROM THE DEAD RISING OUT OF THEIR GRAVES FIRST?) AND FOLLOWING SHORTLY THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. These are the things that make you go HMMMMMM???

He is coming and we need to get our houses in order NOW!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7481690
United States
12/23/2011 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7608452
Germany
12/23/2011 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would not describe a comet as a cloud of the skies.
Compare Matthew 26:64
christian  (OP)

United States
12/23/2011 12:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
pary op..pray

cheer

I AM!

I AM!

I agree too, I believe this Comet is a Major Sign that Jesus is about to get us. Also, Christchurch has had many EQ's since yestuday, and I think this is a sign also. We will have to see if tomorrow 12-24-2011 is REALLY THE END OF THE MAYAN CALENDAR??? THEY PREDICTED A MAJOR WORLDWIDE EARTHQUAKE ( I BELIEVE THIS IS FROM THE DEAD RISING OUT OF THEIR GRAVES FIRST?) AND FOLLOWING SHORTLY THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. These are the things that make you go HMMMMMM???

He is coming and we need to get our houses in order NOW!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5117721

Absoloutley...

There is a Strange Silence in the Air..I know standing outside last night..It was clear as a bell..Cold and many Stars out...If there is a Season of Rapture in the Air..I sure felt it last night..

Also I got up about 3:a.m and look outside again to see a Meteorite fly by in the distance...

I beleive the time has come...

PRAISE THE MOST HIGH GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD!
Susie

christian  (OP)

United States
12/23/2011 12:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7608452

The Bible describes *Clouds* as Mountains I believe...When Jesus asended back to the Father, I believe it was in the way of a *Comet*
Susie

christian  (OP)

United States
12/23/2011 12:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
MARK 16:

Jesus Has Risen

1 When the Sabbath was over, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices so that they might go to anoint Jesus’ body. 2 Very early on the first day of the week, just after sunrise, they were on their way to the tomb 3 and they asked each other, “Who will roll the stone away from the entrance of the tomb?”
4 But when they looked up, they saw that the stone, which was very large, had been rolled away. 5 As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed.

6 “Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him. 7 But go, tell his disciples and Peter, ‘He is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you.’”

8 Trembling and bewildered, the women went out and fled from the tomb. They said nothing to anyone, because they were afrai
d.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Susie

Fidokrab

User ID: 1400367
United States
12/23/2011 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is silly.

Why would God need a comet to return back? I believe He can simply open up Heaven before all the worlds' eyes.
The false gospel: If you don't continually perform, you're out.

The true Gospel: Believe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7501962
United States
12/23/2011 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
are you fucking people kidding me ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7608771
Canada
12/23/2011 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just remember, when you talk to god it's called praying.
When god talks back to you it's schizophrenia.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/23/2011 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7501962
BROOM

User ID: 7606190
United States
12/23/2011 01:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Well since it has COME and is now GOING I would say NO. Why can't people just THINK a little bit about things before they make such ass'es about themselfs.
christian  (OP)

United States
12/23/2011 01:08 PM

Report Abusive Post

Who are you asking???

Mark 9:38 "Teacher," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us."
Luke 10:17 The seventy-two returned with joy and said, "Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name."

Susie

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7608771
Canada
12/23/2011 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is silly.

Why would God need a comet to return back? I believe He can simply open up Heaven before all the worlds' eyes.
 Quoting: Fidokrab

because it gives religious people another way to take something out of context from the bible and randomly apply it to yet a scenario, and seek proof from it.
christian  (OP)

United States
12/23/2011 01:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Well since it has COME and is now GOING I would say NO. Why can't people just THINK a little bit about things before they make such ass'es about themselfs.
 Quoting: BROOM

It is not going...It is Visible in the EAST the Southern Hempishere, it will soon be visible in the WEST...

The Northern Hemisphere..

Jesus will return from EAST TO WEST....
Susie

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/23/2011 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Who are you asking???

Mark 9:38 "Teacher," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us."
Luke 10:17 The seventy-two returned with joy and said, "Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name."

thats what im asking . why are you posting this useless baloney . is that how you make a point ? by posting shit out of a fairy tale book ?

damn i wish people would start using their brains for something other than blindly following a fuck made up fairy tale story. people like you make me sick
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7481690
United States
12/23/2011 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP you are as stupid and delusional as harold Camping. Even other Christians would think you're a complete dumb ass.
christian  (OP)

United States
12/23/2011 01:20 PM

Report Abusive Post

Who are you asking???

thats what im asking . why are you posting this useless baloney . is that how you make a point ? by posting shit out of a fairy tale book ?

damn i wish people would start using their brains for something other than blindly following a fuck made up fairy tale story. people like you make me sick

I know you Demons and Scoffers are running scared now...

Time is short..If you are a Scoffer_ You have little time before you stand before the SON of MAN..

If you are a DEMON...your pretty much toast!

Maranatha JESUS!
Susie

christian  (OP)

United States
12/23/2011 01:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
OP you are as stupid and delusional as harold Camping. Even other Christians would think you're a complete dumb ass.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7481690

Yeah I know..

Anything else?

Have a Good Day....
Susie

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7610928
Spain
12/23/2011 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
pary op..pray

cheer

I AM!

I AM!

Its our only hope

our souls grow weary
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7610928
Spain
12/23/2011 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op..someone posted onmy thread about comet love joy..that if you do a gematria on the name of the one that discovered it you get....
star of bethlehem
christian  (OP)

United States
12/23/2011 01:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
Op..someone posted onmy thread about comet love joy..that if you do a gematria on the name of the one that discovered it you get....
star of bethlehem

Yes!

I think we are a witness to what the STAR OF BETHLEHEM truly was!
Susie

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7608452
Germany
12/23/2011 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7608452

The Bible describes *Clouds* as Mountains I believe...When Jesus asended back to the Father, I believe it was in the way of a *Comet*

Yeah. Thats why they called it clouds instead of mountains.
You should stfu instead of posting such BS.
Its what is going out the mouth what makes people unpurified. Stuff like this.

GLP