Re: I Time Traveled to 2015
Interesting.

Tell us more.
Psychobabble
12/08/2005 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Where were you when you did this ? Where was the vortex you aligned too ? What else did you see ?
jonk
Report Abusive Post
" tesla coil, orgone capacitator, and aligned to a vortex."

Tesla Coil & Orgone Capacitor ... can buy via D Croftīs organite crowd.

Vortex ... the technique please ?

Whatīs the secret ? Secretīs in the sauce !

Still waiting, watching.
AbraKabraInfernale
Report Abusive Post
I was in a vortex I found with my cell phone. It was under some twisted trees in a state park where I live. I brought my little gadget with me and tried it out. My wrist watch got alittle warm, so I figured the electromagnetic pulses messed up the watch coil. Then I got very light headed and felt as if I sunk in quick sand. I noticed the trees kind of misty, and the scenery changed with less trees and a sweet toxic smell.
AbraKabraInfernale
Report Abusive Post
It doesnīt look like a vortex you would see in movies. It was just a bald grassless area, with some bright green moss growing in a circular patch around a semi circumference. The trees look effected by it, nothing really weird though. My cell phone had no bars whatsoever, but a few feet away my Nokia worked fine.
jonk
Report Abusive Post
AbraKabraInfernale,

Tell you what; how about, elaborate.

More detail never killed the writer.

If it worked, why havenīt you done it again ?

Still interested.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Nokia Telsa?
jonk
Report Abusive Post
Ok.

Know a little about how Don Croft et al find the vortex; especially to place orgone.

But what about, how you got yourself back, were you in complete control ? That sort of stuff aswell.
AbraKabraInfernale
Report Abusive Post
I like tinkering around with electronics, and was working with some radionic parts I have hanging around my makeshift garage shop. I am going to make a larger one, where perhaps I can set a date, or go in past travel. I really donīt know much about how I did it to be honest, but I have the basic idea. The tesla coil did it, I guess thatīs the sauce someone asked about. I will try various caduceus coils, and larger power source, though it will have to be mobile.
jonk
Report Abusive Post
"Nokia Telsa?"

Thatīs what GLP is all about.
jonk
Report Abusive Post
AbraKabraInfernale, youīve posted here before ?

Recognize the name.
AbraKabraInfernale
Report Abusive Post
When I tried to bring myself back, I didnīt know how. I repeated the same action a few times, and nothing happened, other than my right index got numb (still is). I donīt know how I got back to be honest. I didnīt feel like I was gone 3 hours, but I was. I guess whatever I did wore off. Maybe the nickel cadium batteries died. I am really keen on explaining this, because I am overwhelmed that time travel is real, but I am alittle aprehensive to just blab all the intimate details. I know it sounds far fetched, I wouldnīt believe it, Iīm still alittle perplexed, reason I want to repeat it again.
AbraKabraInfernale
Report Abusive Post
yes I posted here before but my thread disappeared.
Dino1
Report Abusive Post
I am visiting from 2015 and everything is fine. We saw you travelling thorugh time and had you arrive in a junkyard.

We thought it would be funny to make you think armageddon had happened.
jonk
Report Abusive Post
Can understand youīre not into bleating out the details to the world. Shoud have thought of that.

Time is actually linear IMO. Itīs funny how last night in bed I had dreamt about time travel for some unkown reason.

The threadīs the reason, obviously.

You need people with real true integrity able to fling themselves around time space.

Can imagine it being a overwhelming experience, finding this out by happenstance, if you will.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
You should have went back in time and became your own father like in terminator. Iīll be back!doomsol
AbraKabraInfernale
Report Abusive Post
I suppose those people who live in 2015 are used to that smell. I could find no source of it, be it from cars or smoke factory stacks, to which I seen neither. It appeared as if the Americas (USA?) was crumbled, and everyone lived in remote areas and communities. No one seemed destressed though, if anything, they looked relieved by some comments.
jonk
Report Abusive Post
"yes I posted here before but my thread disappeared."

Didya check the archive ?

In case this goes south, grab my email. Let me know how you go ... if you can feel ok about doing that, ofcourse.
Leunamros
Report Abusive Post
Must be a fashion here to say one is extraterrestrial, timetraveler, insider, or one very suspicious of being fake.

I did that.

That was my form of talk with some people. ^^
AbraKabraInfernale
Report Abusive Post
Actually, now that I personally experienced it, it is no big deal. All the stories about time travelers and conspiracies isnīt so far fetched anymore to me. Iīm positive if I could do it, the government has been doing it since Tesla. The wires run contrary to each other and cancel out the elctromagnetic fields it creates. Just the ferrite rod alone seemed to move along an established but invisible route.
AbraKabraInfernale
Report Abusive Post
I tell ya, I knew Iīd get flames about this post, but I feel so satisfied, I really donīt care. But for less than $50, anyone can make a gadget like I did, and you can get the parts at Radio Shack. It really is not such a big deal. I figured one would need quantum accelerators, black holes, etc.

I will make a bigger one, and take some pics of it and upload them to a small free server like geocities in case anyone wants to try and build one. Just stay away from household electrical outlets with it.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Abra, I can ask a question this way, did the buildings that were taller, look healthy, or not so healty?
The operator
Report Abusive Post
Did you use a zapper with your orgone device
Leunamros
Report Abusive Post
As i reached to think, and in my personal opinion, time is only a mental parameter. Each frame of time represents an specific combination codified neurons in the brain and neural system.

To experience all time, u should have to interconect all the neurons u have in your brain at the same time.

So we create time no time creates us.

Time is a division to perceive the unperceibable to the human being. Thereīs no time, no moments, just secuential awareness of them in the experiencer.

Fancy it could be.

But who cares about this, lol.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
How do you account for the fact that the Earth will be millions of miles away from its current position in 2015?
jonk
Report Abusive Post
"I tell ya, I knew Iīd get flames about this post"

The actual trick is, donīt take it personally, donīt giveīem any reply back.

Argue with idiots, become an idiot.

So many fall for it on GLP.
The operator
Report Abusive Post
I use a box that pulse a 15 Hz signal into the mobius coil,on my orgone Device it sets up a chaos field which interacts with the Lumerien crystal to create scalar waves.
Leunamros
Report Abusive Post
Correction : thereīs no time, no moments, There is only a division of the perception of the whole percibable.

The division made by our brains is what we call time, it decides to take an aspect of "sensation of flow in some direction (one generally)".
jonk
Report Abusive Post
"How do you account for the fact that the Earth will be millions of miles away from its current position in 2015?"

Watch out for these oneīs.

They come straight out of left field, right at ya.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
What?! no pictures?

GLP