"GEOPHYSICAL EVENT" ...Ensenada Mexico.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3018610
United States
01/05/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
"GEOPHYSICAL EVENT" ...Ensenada Mexico.
Rumored release of information that an immanent 'geophysical event' will destroy the port city of Ensenada Mexico, home to some 300,000 souls.

Reader discernment is recommended. No claim of accuracy is made by this poster.

Our direct source mentioned in the interview we conducted with her on January 3rd, 2012 that the antendees mentioned that they were expecting the event to occur any moment now and that they referred to it as a "geophysical event".

I spoke with a prominent scientist from the CICESE in 2010. Although her name was not given, she confirmed the latter. Another family member of a Supreme Court Magistrate from Mexico told her to relocate outside of the city as soon as she could because something enormous is about to hit Ensenada.

FWIW, here is the link:
[link to www.stevequayle.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1159544
United States
01/05/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "GEOPHYSICAL EVENT" ...Ensenada Mexico.
Oxaca, Mexico - 9+ - not sure if Ensenada is near there...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7850663
United States
01/05/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oxaca, Mexico - 9+ - not sure if Ensenada is near there...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1159544

WOW
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8034509
United States
01/05/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some kind of prophecy or what? Its future Dated 2014 ?
typo or intentional? also mentions 2010- 2 yrs later is NOT 'imminent'. please clarify.
ENSENADA
User ID: 8345318
New Zealand
01/05/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I lived in Tucson. during the 1960's we used to travel down to Ensenada to go deep sea fishing. From Ensenada all the way up through Yuma, and above hundreds of small earthquake tremors happen every day. Once in awhile a larger one will occur. The reason from Yuma and traveling north on the backside of the massive mountain ranges most of that area is below sea level. I now of one area the is close to 300ft below sea level. I have often said,"one day a massive earth quake will occur and the sea will re-claim that whole area again". Well, it sounds like the time is getting near. All that is needed is a trigger mechanism to make it happen, and what that might be is naybody's guess, but keep in mind this area is 'below sea levee' and it will be re-claimed by the sea.How the modern world of science can predict earthquakes would be new in my book, but maybe they have the methodoloy to estimate today. If this does occur, it would be a slow process and I wouldn't think any loss of life would occur, so keep us informed as this will be interesting. HLBell
A Voice In The Wilderness

User ID: 1506783
United States
01/05/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I lived in Tucson. during the 1960's we used to travel down to Ensenada to go deep sea fishing. From Ensenada all the way up through Yuma, and above hundreds of small earthquake tremors happen every day. Once in awhile a larger one will occur. The reason from Yuma and traveling north on the backside of the massive mountain ranges most of that area is below sea level. I now of one area the is close to 300ft below sea level. I have often said,"one day a massive earth quake will occur and the sea will re-claim that whole area again". Well, it sounds like the time is getting near. All that is needed is a trigger mechanism to make it happen, and what that might be is naybody's guess, but keep in mind this area is 'below sea levee' and it will be re-claimed by the sea.How the modern world of science can predict earthquakes would be new in my book, but maybe they have the methodoloy to estimate today. If this does occur, it would be a slow process and I wouldn't think any loss of life would occur, so keep us informed as this will be interesting. HLBell
 Quoting: ENSENADA 8345318

They openly acknowledge to have technology to create earthquakes, hurricanes, droughts, tornados... you name it.

I have an official US military/government document from 1997, which is about 2 megabytes, describing many of the things they are and have been able to do.
The Truth About Thread: The FINAL EVENTS Of Bible Prophecy

"We here are of the conviction that the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist." - Martin Luther (Aug. 18, 1520)

"While God has given ample evidence for faith, He will never remove all excuse for unbelief. All who look for hooks to hang their doubts upon will find them. And those who refuse to accept and obey God's Word until every objection has been removed, and there is no longer an opportunity for doubt, will never come to the light" (The Great Controversy, p. 527).

"Jesus did not come to change the law, but he came to explain it, and that very fact shows that it remains, for there is no need to explain that which is abrogated." - Charles Spurgeon

"Jesuit Adam Weishaupt established the modern version of the Illuminati specifically to be a front organization behind which the Jesuits could hide. After being formally abolished by Pope Clement XIV in 1773, the Jesuits used the Illuminati and other organizations to carry out their operations. Thus, the front organizations would be blamed for the trouble caused by the Jesuits."
Bill Hughes (Author of The Secret Terrorists and The Enemy Unmasked)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5927825
Mexico
01/05/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflag
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
01/05/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was just reading the very same article you linked, about an hour ago.

Don't know what to think of it yet, but I do find myself checking the earthquake map more often.

5 stars and suggest a pin.
:ypN:

Last Edited by KoFFee_ on 01/05/2012 09:39 PM
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1469248
United States
01/05/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
4.3 Offshore Baja California Sur Mexico
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

3.1 Southern California
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/05/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
A Voice in The Wilderness, where can on read this document?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/05/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
A Voice In The Wilderness

User ID: 1506783
United States
01/06/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1469248

I will check to see if it is online still. I truly do not have any memory of how I came to acquire it, I honestly believe it must have been the leading of God, for I have been informing some of my brothers and sisters about this for quite some time, and to have evidence from the horse's mouth is a validation of sorts.

If I cannot find it, I will find a way to upload it online. I will get back to you.
The Truth About Thread: The FINAL EVENTS Of Bible Prophecy

"We here are of the conviction that the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist." - Martin Luther (Aug. 18, 1520)

"While God has given ample evidence for faith, He will never remove all excuse for unbelief. All who look for hooks to hang their doubts upon will find them. And those who refuse to accept and obey God's Word until every objection has been removed, and there is no longer an opportunity for doubt, will never come to the light" (The Great Controversy, p. 527).

"Jesus did not come to change the law, but he came to explain it, and that very fact shows that it remains, for there is no need to explain that which is abrogated." - Charles Spurgeon

"Jesuit Adam Weishaupt established the modern version of the Illuminati specifically to be a front organization behind which the Jesuits could hide. After being formally abolished by Pope Clement XIV in 1773, the Jesuits used the Illuminati and other organizations to carry out their operations. Thus, the front organizations would be blamed for the trouble caused by the Jesuits."
Bill Hughes (Author of The Secret Terrorists and The Enemy Unmasked)
LilacFrost

United States
01/06/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1469248

I will check to see if it is online still. I truly do not have any memory of how I came to acquire it, I honestly believe it must have been the leading of God, for I have been informing some of my brothers and sisters about this for quite some time, and to have evidence from the horse's mouth is a validation of sorts.

If I cannot find it, I will find a way to upload it online. I will get back to you.
 Quoting: A Voice In The Wilderness
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8360645
United States
01/06/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
it is going to become an island, Baja California
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5639746
United States
01/06/2012 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jan 4, 2014
By Alexander Backman

angryface
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7853523
United States
01/06/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
it is going to become an island, Baja California
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8360645

In the prophecy...the Turtles tail shall break off!
Dr Doom

User ID: 8149423
United States
01/06/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

What kind of 'geophysical event' would destroy just one city among many others ?

Ensenada is about 68 miles from the US border.

" The topic being discussed by the scientific elite is the fact that they now have confirmation that a huge cataclysmic geological or geophysical event is about to occur any moment now that would at least destroy the port city of Ensenada Mexico. Ensenada is located at just 68 miles south of the Tijuana/San Diego border. At least 300,000 people reside in Ensenada. Among other things discussed was that they leave the city as soon as possible. It has been revealed to us that in fact many of the foreign scientists working at the CICESE and other well-connected individuals in the Baja California elite have left Ensenada. "

[link to www.extremumspiritum.com]

____
Dr Doom

United States
01/06/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

When I searched the internet to find this story...

The first link I found was the obscure website I linked
in my previous post... subtitled " New World Order News -
The Last Breath of a Dying Civilization."

It has a huge nuclear bomb blast at the top.

Nothing unusual about that... except... last night
I dreamed about such a nuclear bomb blast...
I've never seen one in a dream before last night.

____
Dr Doom

United States
01/06/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe this is clever intel disinformation...
and the real target is Ensenada's sister cities.

____
mrroy

User ID: 1476070
United States
01/06/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey DrDoom, there is another good page on that web site link that you gave on the US dictatorship. heres the link:

[link to www.extremumspiritum.com]

Edit: The more I looked at this the more I think it needs a thread of is own.
Help anyone ?

Last Edited by mrroy on 01/06/2012 12:48 PM
we're here to go
Dr Doom

United States
01/06/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm serious about the sister cities theory.

Ensenada's sister cities are all beach cities
between LA and San Diego... and there was a
rather large earthquake recently off coast
near the Channel Islands.

In my dream, the people's attention was directed
on one direction... when the nuke hit in the
opposite direction... I saw it first.

Dreams are symbolic [which means sometimes
a nuclear blast means something else]...
and of course, it was only a dream...
but imagine my surprise when I saw that
symbol first thing while searching for
this article.

Last Edited by Atossa on 01/06/2012 12:52 PM

____
Dr Doom

United States
01/06/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

mrroy,

I have posted it here on GLP numerous times.

Obama is Dubya's Third Term.

The GOP fell on its sword by nominating losers McCain/Palin...
and created a love child for the demon-rats - an ultra-liberal,
pro-abortion, pro-homosexual, miscegenated black marxist
with a terrorist sounding name... and the salivating demon-rats
fell all over themselves making him president.

This has to go down in history as the greatest, most clever
deception of all times.

Sun Tzu would be proud. :)

____
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
4.1 Gulf of California

3.5 Southern California

Dr.Doom, you may be correct on the sister cities.
(:-DeeZe

User ID: 7050204
United States
01/06/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the original article.

[link to www.stevequayle.com]

Private: Scientists Secretly Evacuating Mexican Port Town Of Ensenada Due To Impending Cataclysm

Jan 4, 2014
By Alexander Backman

CRN® Jan 4th 2012- Conciencia Radio is currently conducting an investigation on something massive that occurred in the port town of Ensenada, Baja California Mexico. In or around August 2011, a very big secret meeting took place among the scientific elite at the number one scientific research center in Mexico known as the Center for Scientific Research and Higher Education of Ensenada (CICESE). This preliminary report, not be published as of yet, is being developed to ascertain why prominent scientists from different parts of the world that work at CICESE have decided to suddenly relocate or flee from the Baja California peninsula due to an impending geophysical event of great magnitude.

We release this information to our colleagues in the field so they are informed as to what is transpiring. We ask them to not publish anything as of yet until our investigation is finalized. We ask them this so our work into this matter is not jeopardized in any way. We trust in you keeping this story private only among your trusted groups of researchers.

We spoke a series of anonymous sources. Among them a woman who yesterday revealed to us what transpired at the CICESE. She and a professor of hers arrived to the CICESE to attend an astronomy workshop. When they arrived to the center, the saw that the Mexican Military had closed all vehicle access to the center. They thought they were removing radioactive substances that are used in the labs, which is not uncommon to see because the removal of hazardous substances such as chemicals and radioactive compounds are ascribed to the Military. Later they realized why the Military was there and it was not for this purpose but to protect important visitors that were present at the CICESE at that same moment.

They two women, who wish to remain anonymous, decided to park behind the center and ingress from the back of the facility. They parked their car on one of the hills and managed to get inside the complex. Once in, they went to the auditorium were the workshop was supposed to be held. To their surprise, the main access to the auditorium had been sealed off. They decided to go around the building and found an access door that led them inside. They expected very few people attending the event in question. To their surprise, the auditorium was full of people and it was not in any way related the astronomy workshop/conference that they planned to attend.

To their amazement, they saw scientists from different parts of the world having a very heated discussion over a definite problem of enormous proportions. They saw Japanese, Russian and other European nationals present at the event. They were all discussing in a very high tone of voice. They even saw things being thrown and tables being banged. Another source whom which we spoke to informed us that at least a top-level Cabinet member from the Calderon government attended the event as well as possibly the Governor of Baja California (the latter has not been confirmed) who was in Ensenada on that day.

rest at link
(:-DeeZe

"The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry"

“To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion, to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not rich; to study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly, to listen to stars and birds, to babes and sages, with open heart, to bear all cheerfully, to all bravely await occasions, hurry never. In a word, to let the spiritual unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common. This is to be my symphony.”
.........William Henry Channing
mrroy

United States
01/06/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

mrroy,

I have posted it here on GLP numerous times.

Obama is Dubya's Third Term.

The GOP fell on its sword by nominating losers McCain/Palin...
and created a love child for the demon-rats - an ultra-liberal,
pro-abortion, pro-homosexual, miscegenated black marxist
with a terrorist sounding name... and the salivating demon-rats
fell all over themselves making him president.

This has to go down in history as the greatest, most clever
deception of all times.

Sun Tzu would be proud. :)

Quoting: Dr Doom

Yep, Dr Doom, +1
we're here to go
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 923589
United States
01/06/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
that was written by John Connor as a warning to all of us.
mrroy

United States
01/06/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
But with all this said I wouldn't trust this Steve Quayle ONE BIT.

[link to educate-yourself.org]
we're here to go
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1667343
United States
01/06/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm serious about the sister cities theory.

Ensenada's sister cities are all beach cities
between LA and San Diego... and there was a
rather large earthquake recently off coast
near the Channel Islands.

In my dream, the people's attention was directed
on one direction... when the nuke hit in the
opposite direction... I saw it first.

Dreams are symbolic [which means sometimes
a nuclear blast means something else]...
and of course, it was only a dream...
but imagine my surprise when I saw that
symbol first thing while searching for
this article.

Quoting: Dr Doom

A couple of weeks ago I got a snippet that I have not posted (but will do so today, now that this topic has come up):

I saw a sign, an older style, say from the 50s or early 60s, 'las vegas' style, with light bulbs outlining the shape of the sign (rectangular/rhombus) and the shape of an arrow pointing up & to the right. The sign was robin's egg blue (as near as I can describe it) and the arrow was bright 'yellow'. The light bulbs on the sign were all 'lit up'. The word "Fresca's" was written 'inside' the arrow.

I wasn't sure what it meant, but it seems to me that it has something to do with this topic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3237489
United States
01/06/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have an uncle seriously who lives in Ensenada mexico he is american but he has a mexican wife who won't leave. So should I tell him about this?
Dr Doom

United States
01/06/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.paulscofield.com]

hiding

____
LilacFrost

United States
01/06/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
If Steve was the author then one would be inclined to agree. The person who submitted the article to Steve's website is Alexander Backman. He is a radio show host and journalist for Conciencia Radio.

[link to concienciaradio.com]

Always wise to do your own research.

But with all this said I wouldn't trust this Steve Quayle ONE BIT.

[link to educate-yourself.org]
 Quoting: mrroy

Last Edited by LilacFrost on 01/06/2012 01:52 PM

GLP